Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] 🔥🔥🔥🔥 I'll build your project from scratch and handle everything⚡️  (Read 77 times)
SebP (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 05:03:09 PM

Attention Entrepreneurs and Business Owners! Are you looking to bring your startup idea to life and handle everything in between? Look no further!
I'm looking for long-term partners rather than just "clients". I'm interested in serious entrepreneurs with innovative ideas.
If you're just looking for someone cheap to do the coding then I don't think we are right fit for each other.
I'm really good and experienced at what I do thus I require good recompensation.

I've built multiple projects from scratch, been a team member of companies like Stripe, I have a good network of devs and designers if you want to scale in the future. I can plan out your project based on your requirements, connect you and push you in the right direction. I know the startup/crypto world through, with my 10y of expertise in the latest technologies and frameworks I can help turn your vision into a reality.

I get paid in stables.
For more information about me, the technologies I use, or anything else; please send me a DM here, and I will contact you ASAP.

PS: DM me your fav book or talk about something you're interested in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebP (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 02:25:17 PM

bump
Eh Moo Nah

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

Up up and away!!!

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 06:31:11 PM

Hi OP, if you still have an available slot for small tasks like checking Spreadsheet, Post. Anything that I can be of Help just let me know I have 6 hours of Free time everyday just wanna use it for good.
SebP (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 11:34:53 PM

Thanks, I'll get back to you. I got some tasks related to business relationships I could pass on to someone.

Hi OP, if you still have an available slot for small tasks like checking Spreadsheet, Post. Anything that I can be of Help just let me know I have 6 hours of Free time everyday just wanna use it for good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: