Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when there is a bear run in Bitcoin  (Read 165 times)
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 12:26:24 AM

Always remember, the crypto market can be volatile and unpredictable. Make sure to invest wisely and always do your research before making any decisions.
I often hear about how to avoid FUD and panic when bearish. But it's not easy if face it directly. You know, if you have the money decrease significantly in 1 day, normal people will be panic, I'm not sure they'll be okay and still do their daily job without thinking in what happened. Even been a long time and often experience with bearish, I still panic, and want to sell right away. For me, The only way to forget that, is not look the price, and I will closed all about market in interval time. and I will also take a holiday and having fun to place where difficult to access the internet.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 01:11:06 AM

(...)
Do not panic: It's important not again panic and sell your Bitcoin immediately. Bear runs can be unpredictable, and the price may rise again.
I believe that this is the common issue or problem that most people experience during a bear market. We can't blame some people because they are just afraid about their money.
Some could also be new to this market, like new people enter in Bitcoin market and its their first time to experience bear market, I believe they are much more afraid compared to OGs who experienced multiple bear markets/bull markets.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 02:32:40 AM

Do not panic: It's important not again panic and sell your Bitcoin immediately. Bear runs can be unpredictable, and the price may rise again.
If you are a newbie, you can't prevent yourself from getting panic especially if you're into investing for the first time. If you don't have any experience at all with regards to investing, you can't avoid yourself from panicking, and with how volatile Bitcoin is, there are some new investors out there who are making some bad decisions because of them getting panic.

Over time, you will learn how not to panic. Just have experience. You will learn from your experiences.

Do proper research: Before making any decisions, please do your research to know why the price is falling. Look at demand trends, news, and other factors affecting the price fall.
I can't count how many times users here said this, but the unfortunate thing is that no one wants to take time to research. I remember just a few days ago, one of my neighbor scammed I think around 800$ because he invested into a gambling site which turned out to be a scam.

Have a clear investment plan: Before investing, it is important to have an obvious investment plan that aligns with your financial goals and risk tolerance. Stick to your plan to avoid making sudden changes in response to short-term market changes.
When I started investing, I don't have any clear plan at all, but I know that I wanted to invest for my future.
Now after a few years of investing, my clear plan is to invest early so I can retire at a younger age. Younger than the regular employee's retirement age. Different people have different plan when it comes to investing. Follow what the OP said that whatever happens, stick to your plan.

Always remember, the crypto market can be volatile and unpredictable. Make sure to invest wisely and always do your research before making any decisions.
I guess you need to change "can be" to "is" because crypto market is volatile, and it will not change (at least in a few years or decades I guess).
Overall, making research, and being discipline enough to know what to do in certain situations will help you in investing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 02:51:17 AM

Bitcoin price goes down ang up once bitcoin goes down don't worry because you can hold it for long time. And once you have bitcoin expect that the price is not stable if you wanna get bitcoin in low price that very nice because you get an good profit once bitcoin goes up.
Other people holding bitcoin without worrying because once bitcoin price down they will buy again and wait for the right time to sell all of their bitcoin.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 04:30:05 AM

I see that the cryptocurrency market is gaining interest and growing rapidly in recent years. Many investors and businesses have begun to accept cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. At the same time, countries are also coming up with policies and regulations for crypto-related activity. However, there are still many difficulties, risks and challenges facing the cryptocurrency market. So that volatility is also a lesson for everyone to check if they really believe and understand what they are aiming for in this market.
BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 939

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 11:11:20 PM

A bear run in Bitcoin scares most new investors, some investors might panic and sell their Bitcoin, while others might hold onto theirs with the hopes that the price will rise again.

some general tips for handling a bear run in Bitcoin:

Do proper research: Before making any decisions, please do your research to know why the price is falling. Look at demand trends, news, and other factors affecting the price fall.

Evaluate dollar-cost: before buying Bitcoin during a bear run consider dollar rate. This means investing a fixed amount of money at frequent intervals, regardless of the price. This can help you avoid buying at a high price and losing money.

Have a clear investment plan: Before investing, it is important to have an obvious investment plan that aligns with your financial goals and risk tolerance. Stick to your plan to avoid making sudden changes in response to short-term market changes.

Be knowledgeable: stay up to date with what's happening in the Bitcoin market for investment decision purposes.

In general, BTC is for long-time hodling, so it is vital not to panic in case of bear market. The other problem is to stop yourself from selling large amounts of BTC at the bull run. Investment is always a gambling, so waiting through price fall periods is the part of a plan...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: