Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with bitcoin?  (Read 951 times)
crypticj (OP)

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 04:51:32 AM

Hello guys!
Today I was thinking about Bitcoin and where it will finally go up. And I came to the conclusion that I don't really understand what is the right thing to do with Bitcoin after it will "go to the moon".

So I wanted to ask you all, what are you planing to do with bitcoin when it will go to 70k, 80k etc. Are you planing to sell it or you will keep holding it?
If you will sell it, at what price are you planning to do it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BD Crypto

Activity: 658
Merit: 158

BTC Rocks

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 05:01:02 AM

Basically I will keep holding Bitcoin if hits new all time high. My plan is to hold Bitcoin till it's been legalized by the Government. Because we maynot be able to buy Bitcoin agin at the low price. Day by day it's popularity will gain also it's usecases. So who will sell it too early? I think selling Bitcoin is a fool decision if you don't need it badly. Keep Bitcoin holding and enjoy the Ride of Bitcoin. I have trust on Bitcoin and one-day it will be legalized and adopted massively then it will be very precious.
danskgraes

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 05:01:07 AM

When Bitcoin hits 70k or 80k, I'll sell enough to pay off my student loans and take a nice vacation. After that, I'll keep holding on to it for the long haul. Who needs a Lambo when you can be debt free?
Despairo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 05:12:04 AM

Personally I don't have any plan to sell my Bitcoin, but it's obviously I will sell it little by little when I see the price is really high. I will not ever sold all of my Bitcoin, I still believe the Bitcoin ATH will never end, which mean we might see Bitcoin will break new ATH for every 4 years.

I will sell my coins is not because I will celebrate the new ATH and enjoy my day, but I will use it to buy Bitcoin during bear market happen.

My plan is to hold Bitcoin till it's been legalized by the Government. Because we maynot be able to buy Bitcoin agin at the low price.
What do you mean about legalized? Bitcoin is mostly accepted in many countries right now as a commodity and now there are 2 countries already accepted as a currency.
P2PECS

Activity: 173
Merit: 74

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 05:13:44 AM

In my case I will continue to accumulate, but I will probably do some small selling in the next bull run when the price is well above $100K.

Investing in bitcoin must be done with patience and holding the investment for many years to come. The longer you hold it without selling or continuing to accumulate, the more you will profit. The problem is that it is mentally very difficult not to realize any profit for many years. That's why I think it's better to take advantage of the bull markets to partially sell and enjoy the rewards, just as you can take advantage of the bear markets to reload more. Recently when the price was below $20K it was a great opportunity to reload, and at these levels it still is. And if you don't want to mess around, DCA with the same amount at regular intervals and that's it.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 05:20:29 AM

So I wanted to ask you all, what are you planing to do with bitcoin when it will go to 70k, 80k etc. Are you planing to sell it or you will keep holding it?
Everyone's investment style is different. Those who invest for a long time always expect something big in the market. The record for Bitcoin's highest price touch in the Bitcoin market is over $60K.  

That is, until now the price of Bitcoin has never touched $70K-$80K, so everyone may expect that if the market goes to such a state, they may sell their coins. But there are many investors who are dreaming bigger. At the initial stage they are waiting for the price of Bitcoin to reach $100K and it is believed by everyone that the price of Bitcoin will reach $1 million in stages.
 But the amount of investment I have so far, I will wait for one hundred thousand dollars.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 05:25:26 AM

Hello guys!
Today I was thinking about Bitcoin and where it will finally go up. And I came to the conclusion that I don't really understand what is the right thing to do with Bitcoin after it will "go to the moon".

Keep holding it. Because what is next might surprise us. Probably the currency that will be used anywhere you go so you won't need to cash it out for your own country's currency. As of today, that is difficult to happen as there are still many FUD that is lurking out in the internet, either social media or blogs who thinks other coins are better than it. Well, that their POV and we cannot really stop them from saying their opinion but sometimes it does hurt the demand and value of Bitcoin when they do it.
Many projects went down, and soon they will realize they just need Bitcoin.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 708

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 05:52:36 AM

Hello guys!

In the light of  present market situation , it is  prudent to continue accumulating Bitcoin as market price is relatively low, therefore I am taking advantage of this opportunity and buying on every significant dip to increase my holdings. My long term plan is to wait for resumption of bull cycle which is likely to occur after halving  in 2024 when Bitcoin is likely to exceed $100,000 level and that is the point where I will start selling my Bitcoins assets at that stage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 06:06:17 AM

I just want my decision to be taken based on personal conditions, not because of the market situation.
Many people chase the $100k mark to sell even a fraction, but have to put off other plans that would have been better done earlier if they were to abandon that $100k.

Bitcoin is freedom, don't tie your own bitcoin worse than the bank.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 06:07:17 AM

Hello guys!

I might try to sell some of the Bitcoin that I hold, because one of my goals with holding Bitcoin is to be able to get profit and will hold the rest for a longer period of time. And maybe I will increase my investment, because I sure that the price of Bitcoin will not just stop at that point, it will continue to increase.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 06:17:07 AM

I'm planning to sell it at some point, not earlier than $100,000 for sure. And when it slides below that I'll buy some again.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 06:24:08 AM

$70k or $80k is a very conservative price, the vast majority of us believe Bitcoin will go far
past those prices.

What I plan to do? I dont have any specific plans other than to HODL. To be able to use
it in the future when it is absolutely needed is peace of mind. Ideally it would be nice to be
in a position to be able to buy items needed directly with Bitcoin rather than having to involve
exchanges and FIAT.

Hopefully that will be something for the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 06:25:01 AM

If I plan to sell my bitcoin, i'd probably choose to sell it at $80,000 or more since I didn't have much hassle investing to it, besides in the first place I haven't invested much and all I have invested are from what I have earned because of working free time since I wanted my time to be more productive. It's not that I didn't want to sell but, for me it is just an option for me whether I sell it or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 06:30:58 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2023, 08:00:49 PM by usekevin

The expected rise in the bitcoin price will be achieved in 2024.Because the next halves will be next year,So the next halves make the bitcoin to the next ATH.So we expected the price of bitcoin above the value of 68k in the second quarter of 2024.The moon is most common words that describe the ATH(All time high).So with your definition the price of the bitcoin will cross the value of 70-80k next year.All the bitcoin holding people just hold the bitcoin till the second quarter of 2024.If you want to earn profit,even now you can buy some bitcoin for the profit.But holding should be followed to avoid loss From the trading,don’t panic even at the bear market is second important.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 06:52:24 AM

Hello guys!

Holding bitcoin until the coin hits it's ATH have been my ultimate target in the market. I'm accumulating more bitcoins during the bear season and there's hope for gigantic profits at the end. Bitcoin hitting $80k, good purpose for the project because I will triggered the sell option because I've hold on for so long for that moment. Bitcoin will not just run up to $80k without fluctuations and consolidation, he bear season will have higher hands in reducing the price of Bitcoin, but I won't let that reduce my critical thinking about the project.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 07:14:01 AM

Hello guys!

Holding bitcoin until the coin hits it's ATH have been my ultimate target in the market. I'm accumulating more bitcoins during the bear season and there's hope for gigantic profits at the end. Bitcoin hitting $80k, good purpose for the project because I will triggered the sell option because I've hold on for so long for that moment. Bitcoin will not just run up to $80k without fluctuations and consolidation, he bear season will have higher hands in reducing the price of Bitcoin, but I won't let that reduce my critical thinking about the project.
As for me, I sold most of my bitcoins because there will be a huge dump that will happen anytime soon. The price already resisted around $31,000 and the possibility of making a swing low is now very high. My plan is to get more positions again when the price of the bitcoin reach the major support level again. The reason why I sold my bitcoin is just because I followed my plan, my bias got invalidated and it is the reason why I reacted and sold most of it. Did I do the right thing? As for me yes as long as I followed my plan.

My next plan is to wait and get a lot of positions in the cheaper price, in that way I can maximize my profit when the price of the bitcoin beat it s current ATH. As for the short term, I'm bearish but for the long term; I'm still bullish and I hope that it will only take some weeks to months before we see higher highs and higher lows again.
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 07:48:00 AM

Quote from: crypticj
Hello guys!
Today I was thinking about Bitcoin and where it will finally go up. And I came to the conclusion that I don't really understand what is the right thing to do with Bitcoin after it will "go to the moon
Are you a spirit because is only a dead man or spirit that don't need money but as human being is concerned, we need money to do so many things to improve in our various environment. If the price of BTC go up, it will be a good thing for you to sell and wait for the price to go down before you can buy again and hold for another opportunity to come. I will advise you to sell when the price hit $70 or $80 because that is the price many people are eyeing for the price to reach before they can sell to carry out their plan to become a wealthy man in the society.

Cvetik56

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 08:13:06 AM

Quote from: crypticj
Hello guys!
Today I was thinking about Bitcoin and where it will finally go up. And I came to the conclusion that I don't really understand what is the right thing to do with Bitcoin after it will "go to the moon
Are you a spirit because is only a dead man or spirit that don't need money but as human being is concerned, we need money to do so many things to improve in our various environment. If the price of BTC go up, it will be a good thing for you to sell and wait for the price to go down before you can buy again and hold for another opportunity to come. I will advise you to sell when the price hit $70 or $80 because that is the price many people are eyeing for the price to reach before they can sell to carry out their plan to become a wealthy man in the society.

I don't think you should advise other people to sell at some point or not. I disagree with you about that, but it's ok, most likely our goals and views are different. And you won't become rich if you have, like, 0.1 BTC or less even when it hits $100k.
Forever101

Activity: 336
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 08:23:52 AM

Holding it when the price rises Is not a wise decision  as there may be a retrace of the price movement. The best option is to sell in bit in every ATM high. This is what I mean, you can divide your crypto into 4 parts and sell in every all time high. You can sell first 25% of your bitcoins when the price hit 35k , asecond  25% when it hits 45k, third 25% when it hits 60k and the 4th 25% when it hits 70k- to 80k. After selling, you can keep some of the money to buy when it hits it's all time low. And most of the money can be diversify into investing on other things, if you have enough money, you can become an employer of labour by creating job. It all depends on individuals. In conclusion, whatever you will do with your profit, make sure the profit generate revenue for you.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 08:27:38 AM

Every bitcoin holder always has their own plan with a target price for bitcoin which will be sold later, I myself don't know how strong it is to hold bitcoin even though the bitcoin price has reached the level of $70k-$100k but I believe the stronger you hold it, the profit will be even bigger, see how the bitcoin cycle happens, of course it will multiply the value of your bitcoin at its selling price.

If there is an urgent desire or need, I will sell it, but I feel that I have enough at a certain price, so I will release bitcoin at that price, but I am sure that many plans from investors are their wish to be able to sell at $100K.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████