Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your toughts on TheSoulmate.Ai?  (Read 66 times)
elonpostr (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 04:02:10 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2023, 06:18:29 PM by elonpostr

During my daily research I found TheSoulMate.Ai and it seems super interesting. They're developing an app that creates your artificial and emotinonal intelligent companion. Seeing the power of ai tools in the recent months I think this can be a massive success but before investing I want to get some more opinions around here. The whitepaper looks decent and the overall impression is good and the concept seems solid. What are your thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sultanncrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 02:58:43 PM

Hey fellas. I recently stumbled upon soulmate.ai a few days ago.
My main business is quantitative trading, but I've been dabbling in presales for a little over two years now. It's much more fun than my main business, but it comes with its fair share of risks.

That being said, it all comes down to risk and reward. You have to ask yourself, what's the potential upside? Is the project trend-related?
What's the potential user base like? All of these factors are crucial. Remember, you're making an investment, not getting married to the product behind it.
Is there a market for the product? If so, forget about your personal preferences. Being rational about your investment will always take you further.

My buddies and I have certain criteria that must be met in order to justify an investment. Here are the categories:

1. Project fundamentals: Look for a presale that has a strong foundation, including a solid team, a clear vision, and a detailed roadmap. The project should have a clear use case and should solve a real-world problem.
2. Whitepaper and technical details: The whitepaper should be well-written, thorough, and easy to understand. It should outline the project's technical details and provide a clear explanation of the cryptocurrency's use case and features.
3. Community and social media presence: Look for a project that has an active and engaged community on social media platforms like Twitter, Telegram, and Discord. A strong community can help drive adoption and increase the value of the cryptocurrency.
4. Partnerships and collaborations: Research the project's partnerships and collaborations with other companies or organizations. These can provide valuable support and resources for the project and increase the likelihood of success.
5. Token economics and distribution: Understand the tokenomics of the presale, including the token supply, distribution, and any vesting periods. Look for a fair distribution model and a well-thought-out tokenomics design that incentivizes long-term holding and discourages short-term speculation.

Now, let's get back to the project. We checked it out ourselves and SoulMate ticks almost all of the boxes. As described earlier, maybe we personally aren't the target audience, but we're confident that there's a large audience for this product in the near future, and that's exactly what we're looking for.

Investing in presales is highly speculative, so it's important to only invest what you can afford to lose. (But the potential upside is tremendously high as well)
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 03:52:10 PM

During my daily research I found TheSoulMate.Ai and it seems super interesting. They're developing an app that creates your artificial and emotinonal intelligent companion. Seeing the power of ai tools in the recent months I think this can be a massive success but before investing I want to get some more opinions around here. The whitepaper looks decent and the overall impression is good and the concept seems solid. What are your thoughts?

To make it easier for us to view TheSoulMate's project, it would be preferable if you included some links to their official website and social media accounts.

This project appears to be rushing the token sale, and it also appears to be a scam. The twitter account was created last year, but they started actively making new tweets this month, their site was also just created this month.

Suddenly they announced 31,217,500 TSM already sold during the presale and already set the initial price when listed on the exchange.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 06:56:31 PM

I still think that it doesn't really need to involve anything human-like. I understand that it may look like there is a market for it and it is true that there is a market for it, and a lot of people feel lonely and they may want something like this, and there are non-ai solutions so far for that as well.

But psychological help from a professional would be a lot better, and it would be advised, if you keep using technology to help with your problems then you are not going to gain anything from that at all and would be a trouble, you would become even more anti-social and should stay away from it. Obviously it will be used, and obviously there will be a lot of people who will want to become part of it, but just because they are, doesn't mean that they should.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
elonpostr (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 05:53:20 PM

Sure, so after couple of days of research i absolutely think this is a massive market and this presale opportunity is great, even people like Jordan Peterson talk about this specific AI trend: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NTdzqw_jAOA

So I think there will be definetly people who use and pay for this! Will I use it? Probably not, but I will own (part) of the company. $TSM

https://coinpaper.com/1446/tinder-and-only-fans-are-shaking-this-brand-new-ai-app-might-steal-their-business

https://finance.yahoo.com/cryptocurrencies/thesoulmate-ai-set-launch-tsm-123507034.html?guccounter=1

For the ones asking about their links here you go:

thesoulmate.ai

Telegram:
https://t.me/thesoulmateai

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TheSoulMateAI

Discord:
https://discord.gg/7S4tqvj7VS

Medium:
https://medium.com/@thesoulmateai
Pages: [1]
  Print