Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone planning to take part in the Open Campus (EDU) Binance Launchpad?  (Read 375 times)
Little_Sister

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 11:08:50 PM

Obviously, it took a lot of effort for the SUI team to agree on a listing on Binance, since we know that Launchpool is always followed by a listing on the exchange. This is what can explain such a record-breaking short Launchpool period. If you hold BNB, then you should definitely use this opportunity to get free SUI.
I have 9 BNB and im not sure if i can earn good amounts from there. SUI gets hyped right now as binance was launching the farming pool. My friends are always talking to buy lambo with sui as they got whitelisted.  Cheesy

My prediction if the price of sui will not be so far from the open campus. SUI was L1 but remember that if open campus is not having big gap compared with SUI.

You will have a chance to get SUI if you have a BNB account on binance, SUI discussion is trending in various forums and telegram groups, so anyone getting whitelisted will be very lucky and even many whales are offering those accounts at high prices, but I don't predict high prices for SUI because the token sale price is not very high and probably not far from the current open campus price.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
WorkAsPro
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
Join us Now
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1665

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2023, 01:03:41 PM

I have 9 BNB and im not sure if i can earn good amounts from there. SUI gets hyped right now as binance was launching the farming pool. My friends are always talking to buy lambo with sui as they got whitelisted.  Cheesy

The rules are clear to everyone, the more BNB you farm, the more SUI coins you get. Considering the assessment that has already been made in the Launchpool, I can assume that you will receive about 25 SUI coins. So the final profit will depend on the price at which you sell your coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2023, 02:55:21 PM

To be honest, I have never taken part in an IEO on any centralized exchange. However, Binance has recently introduced a new subscription model for new projects that requires a commitment of BNB. Despite being an old crypto user, this is a completely new concept for me. Upon conducting thorough research on all previous projects launched on Binance Launchpad, I became interested in committing to it. On April 28th, Binance Launchpad will be launching Open Campus (EDU) and I have set aside some BNB to invest in it. I am aware that it involves a certain level of risk, but it's a risk worth taking as we cannot earn without taking chances.

Is anyone else planning to invest in EDU?

I just noticed to binance when it has a launchpad date, usually when its pre-sale starts and it starts to be traded on the platform, it usually happens that its value increases.

So, although there is a risk, I think I also want to try to buy even for a small amount, I think I will only do it short term, when I see if there is a profit, I will exit and I will not want the big one. I profit here in the EDU you are talking about.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 03:34:19 PM

I just noticed to binance when it has a launchpad date, usually when its pre-sale starts and it starts to be traded on the platform, it usually happens that its value increases.
Binance usually increases when there is a launchpad or launchpool especially if the project is good and has a lot of potential. Best example of this is sui launchpool where the bnb suddenly increase due to the potential farming tokens we can get from it. So I think using bnb on its advantage will likely be a good move for them if they keep launching farming tokens.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2023, 03:43:02 PM

To be honest, I have never taken part in an IEO on any centralized exchange. However, Binance has recently introduced a new subscription model for new projects that requires a commitment of BNB. Despite being an old crypto user, this is a completely new concept for me. Upon conducting thorough research on all previous projects launched on Binance Launchpad, I became interested in committing to it. On April 28th, Binance Launchpad will be launching Open Campus (EDU) and I have set aside some BNB to invest in it. I am aware that it involves a certain level of risk, but it's a risk worth taking as we cannot earn without taking chances.

Is anyone else planning to invest in EDU?

I noticed a lot of skepticism around this project. Tokens of educational training programs are almost always doomed to failure. People come to such projects not for learning, but for making money. Given that such projects are actively discussed in telegram chats and there they post different answers to all sorts of tasks, squeezes, etc., people just click for the sake of remuneration, they do not learn anything there. Sooner or later such projects start experiencing problems with liquidity depletion and then die, attracting only short-term traders who trade such tokens to make money on exchanges.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 01:43:32 AM

People come to such projects not for learning, but for making money. Given that such projects are actively discussed in telegram chats and there they post different answers to all sorts of tasks, squeezes, etc., people just click for the sake of remuneration, they do not learn anything there.
Given the idea of edu is nice. However since it launched with Binance, lets assumed almost all of joiners are into trading and making more money. Of course majority are after the profits and likely this will happened. I think OP want to test the generating income from IEO of Binance.

Me myself joined this one and already sold mine. I only holds those project that captured my attention and has a benefit for me in the long run or at least useful or have passive income.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 01:00:18 PM

People come to such projects not for learning, but for making money. Given that such projects are actively discussed in telegram chats and there they post different answers to all sorts of tasks, squeezes, etc., people just click for the sake of remuneration, they do not learn anything there.
Given the idea of edu is nice. However since it launched with Binance, lets assumed almost all of joiners are into trading and making more money. Of course majority are after the profits and likely this will happened. I think OP want to test the generating income from IEO of Binance.

Me myself joined this one and already sold mine. I only holds those project that captured my attention and has a benefit for me in the long run or at least useful or have passive income.

No, I do not register on exchanges and do not pass KYC. Therefore, I will not participate in IEO. Such projects are being killed by cheaters who create huge farms and come to the projects solely for earnings. If the project will imply business model, where you can study something, read, answer questions and earn tokens on it, then I can say that such project is doomed. I would not invest in such projects for the long term, but for speculation and early investment it may not be so bad, given that it has already received support from Binance.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 09:25:12 PM

We can assume he can earn $7k profit from launchpad Edu coin, because EDU is selling for $0.05 on launchpad program so currently high profit if he has manny allocation of EDU tokens, launchpad program is always profitable and we will get more launchpad tokens if has a lot of BNB...

I see that you are not familiar with the rules of conducting Launchpad on Binance. To get $7 thousand profit from the sale of the EDU coin, it was necessary to hold about 1500 BNB on your wallet, which is equivalent to about 500 thousand dollars.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 03:21:06 AM

Such projects are being killed by cheaters who create huge farms and come to the projects solely for earnings. If the project will imply business model, where you can study something, read, answer questions and earn tokens on it, then I can say that such project is doomed. I would not invest in such projects for the long term, but for speculation and early investment it may not be so bad, given that it has already received support from Binance.
The launchpad is very clean when it comes to Binance IEO. Since you dont join yet the activity, I think its not right to call the whales cheaters as their only trying to make profits with the IEO system. Surely many are just joining for profits even they not understand the concept of the projects. Its up to someone if he likes the platform he did invested and hold it for long term I guess. But the process of binance is quite okay its just that whales can take advantage of this, but I dont see them as cheaters just because they got a lot of fund to join the IEO. Cause theres no way to do cheating on a system where it will be based on your asset holdings.

Maybe the perfect term is privilege peoples.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 08:31:11 AM

Such projects are being killed by cheaters who create huge farms and come to the projects solely for earnings. If the project will imply business model, where you can study something, read, answer questions and earn tokens on it, then I can say that such project is doomed. I would not invest in such projects for the long term, but for speculation and early investment it may not be so bad, given that it has already received support from Binance.
The launchpad is very clean when it comes to Binance IEO. Since you dont join yet the activity, I think its not right to call the whales cheaters as their only trying to make profits with the IEO system. Surely many are just joining for profits even they not understand the concept of the projects. Its up to someone if he likes the platform he did invested and hold it for long term I guess. But the process of binance is quite okay its just that whales can take advantage of this, but I dont see them as cheaters just because they got a lot of fund to join the IEO. Cause theres no way to do cheating on a system where it will be based on your asset holdings.

What does this have to do with whales? Do whales sit in telegram groups? You have funny ideas about whales. I'm talking about ordinary users who come to such projects to earn money, whales don't do that. Any business model, be it Learn-to-Earn, Move-to-Earn, Play-to-Earn, etc., suffers from ordinary users who create multiple accounts to farm tokens. Whales have nothing to do with this, much less early investors whose tokens have been locked up for a long time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 11:28:02 AM

What does this have to do with whales? Do whales sit in telegram groups? You have funny ideas about whales. I'm talking about ordinary users who come to such projects to earn money, whales don't do that.
Whales typically joins Binance IEO, they are the one mostly joined compared to retailers since the privilege is high, I just thought you refer to those cheaters as them since they are the one keeping the tokens mostly on IDO like Edu but you are right about those people that comes on a platform to solely purpose was to earn. But I doubt edu has something yet to be farmed by those cheaters that you meant. Maybe a wash trading on exchanges could be the reason their value is typically high.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 07:28:30 PM

You can barely find whales participating in such things, even if they do, they don't need to cheat the system since they can pretty easily get enough tokens to have great returns when the token is officially listed and open for trading in public. Whales don't cheat since they don't need to, only those who have limited funds and want to get more tokens will use such methods.

And of course, anyone would join for profits, otherwise, what's the use? You won't join an ICO/IDO/IEO only because you like the project or anything, you are available on an exchange only to trade cryptocurrencies and get profit, that's what it's all about at the end of the day.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 11:37:50 PM

We can assume he can earn $7k profit from launchpad Edu coin, because EDU is selling for $0.05 on launchpad program so currently high profit if he has manny allocation of EDU tokens, launchpad program is always profitable and we will get more launchpad tokens if has a lot of BNB...

I see that you are not familiar with the rules of conducting Launchpad on Binance. To get $7 thousand profit from the sale of the EDU coin, it was necessary to hold about 1500 BNB on your wallet, which is equivalent to about 500 thousand dollars.
not gonna lie that was massive amounts, binance seem always to favour this kind of thing, stake massive bnb to get miniscule amount of coin, i thought this was better than even sui, but turns out i was wrong,good ol' binance, small cake for everyone and if someone have big capital they can get all for themselves!.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 02:18:58 AM

You can barely find whales participating in such things, even if they do, they don't need to cheat the system since they can pretty easily get enough tokens to have great returns when the token is officially listed and open for trading in public. Whales don't cheat since they don't need to, only those who have limited funds and want to get more tokens will use such methods.
Oh I think thats their hub Binance IEO are probably swarmed by whales during launchpad since its a pretty and easy way for them to milk tokens aside from the trading approach they will do when the market is open. 15k usd on each launchpad that goes 20x and more seems prettt good profits to them. I didnt say they cheat kindly read I am the one saying they are doing the easy and clean way.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 11:46:06 AM

And of course, anyone would join for profits, otherwise, what's the use? You won't join an ICO/IDO/IEO only because you like the project or anything, you are available on an exchange only to trade cryptocurrencies and get profit, that's what it's all about at the end of the day.

No whale will enter the project at the start of the IEO. He will do it either before the start of trading or after the project goes to correction. I don't understand what kind of whale participation in IEO cryptoaddictchie is talking about. Whales always buy cheap tokens in order to have a big advantage over other market participants. It makes no sense to participate in IEO along with everyone else, because the entry price to the asset would be unreasonably high.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 11:57:11 AM

No whale will enter the project at the start of the IEO. He will do it either before the start of trading or after the project goes to correction. I don't understand what kind of whale participation in IEO cryptoaddictchie is talking about.
How do you know you dont even participate on IEO. I knew some folks that max the 15k alloc for IEO and to get this is you need tons of bnb Im not talking about 15k usdt for holding period that would give you little tokens allocation. With a price of $0.05 and budget of 15k for that? Isnt that a whale considering the bnb amount to get that? Thats aside from the possible trading for the stable price.

Whales always buy cheap tokens in order to have a big advantage over other market participants. It makes no sense to participate in IEO along with everyone else, because the entry price to the asset would be unreasonably high.
Yeah I doubt an IEO of edu would go below cheaper than IEO price of $0.05 Im sure of that 100% so which cheaper than this you are also talking about? Kindly check edu now at binance. Maybe you are mistaken with the pricing. I said they also take advantage of this very privilege.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
monedauno

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 04:38:16 PM

In its recent press release, Binance said that thave its own launchpad will be the Binance. However, they can't say that they will do it for now. I don't know when this is first reported, but it's also unclear if they will officially announce it for the public or private beta. I doubt it.

Is anybody planning to make an IEO on Open Campus?

If you don't know what to do, then go ahead. The first project to announce it is called Open Campus (EC). This project, however, is not a blockchain. You are likely to get some of the following:

• An IEO on EDU
• A project launchpad
• A private beta
• A commitment of BNB

We are looking for:

• A project launchpad
• A private beta
• A commitment of BNB

If anyone finds this interesting, please send us an email!

• To be a part of open campus, you are going to need to create your own team. For example, if you don't know how to use the blockchain, it is probably best for you not to make your own
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 05:05:31 PM

No whale will enter the project at the start of the IEO. He will do it either before the start of trading or after the project goes to correction. I don't understand what kind of whale participation in IEO cryptoaddictchie is talking about.
How do you know you dont even participate on IEO. I knew some folks that max the 15k alloc for IEO and to get this is you need tons of bnb Im not talking about 15k usdt for holding period that would give you little tokens allocation. With a price of $0.05 and budget of 15k for that? Isnt that a whale considering the bnb amount to get that? Thats aside from the possible trading for the stable price.

To know how IEOs work, it is not necessary to participate in them. IEO sales have an extremely low maximum entry threshold and therefore such sales are held mostly for ordinary investors. Large investors will never participate because there are private or strategic rounds where you can buy a large number of tokens at a very low price. IEOs attract a huge number of farmers who try to buy as many tokens as possible from multiple exchange accounts. Any public sale always attracts a huge number of farmers.

For example, the recent IEO SUI attracted a huge number of farmers and various bots, who bought up in huge quantities verified exchange accounts to participate in IEO and get the opportunity to buy as many tokens as possible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 05:13:54 PM

To know how IEOs work, it is not necessary to participate in them. IEO sales have an extremely low maximum entry threshold and therefore such sales are held mostly for ordinary investors. Large investors will never participate because there are private or strategic rounds where you can buy a large number of tokens at a very low price.
Well lets say you knew the idea how it works. But it doesnt mean you dont know if whales arent participating cause in fact there are. I just told you I know folks who did. I know exactly what Im saying since I know computations and possible expenditure of joiners. Anyway just wanted to explain my side seeing the things happening on there which you just saw based on your own opinion and your understanding.

For example, the recent IEO SUI attracted a huge number of farmers and various bots, who bought up in huge quantities verified exchange accounts to participate in IEO and get the opportunity to buy as many tokens as possible.
Theres no need bot in launchpool. Since its just a commiting assrt of your bnb and tusd. Also this is common things in launchpool which vary from launchpad with a complicated specks of computation.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 06:59:41 PM

Oh I think thats their hub Binance IEO are probably swarmed by whales during launchpad since its a pretty and easy way for them to milk tokens aside from the trading approach they will do when the market is open. 15k usd on each launchpad that goes 20x and more seems prettt good profits to them. I didnt say they cheat kindly read I am the one saying they are doing the easy and clean way.

This is exactly the attempt of whales to participate in EDU LaunchPool, which we saw when Justin Sun transferred $115 million1 to the Binance exchange on the eve of the IEO. It is possible that if it had been someone else, whose wallet would have received less attention, such a plan would have been successful, but CEO Binance2 noticed this transfer in time and forbade Justin Sun to participate in this LaunchPool.
1. https://twitter.com/whale_alert/status/1652918694819815424
2. https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1652949031524376579

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██