Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone planning to take part in the Open Campus (EDU) Binance Launchpad?  (Read 375 times)
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 04:16:42 AM

This is exactly the attempt of whales to participate in EDU LaunchPool, which we saw when Justin Sun transferred $115 million1 to the Binance exchange on the eve of the IEO.
Isnt it SUI project you mean?

It is possible that if it had been someone else, whose wallet would have received less attention, such a plan would have been successful, but CEO Binance2 noticed this transfer in time and forbade Justin Sun to participate in this LaunchPool.
Yes Ive been aware of this incident. But does anyone seen or prove that they didnt farm on launchpool? This has been talk on the groups. But this is really a good marketing stunt held by Justin and CZ for sui. Community talk sui almost everytime.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1665

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 10:46:10 AM

Isnt it SUI project you mean?

Yes, although I was wrong, but you understood me correctly, I wrote about SUI.

Yes Ive been aware of this incident. But does anyone seen or prove that they didnt farm on launchpool? This has been talk on the groups. But this is really a good marketing stunt held by Justin and CZ for sui. Community talk sui almost everytime.

And here there is nothing to prove, since Justin Sun himself admitted the fact that "some of our team members were not fully aware of the intended purpose for these funds and inadvertently used a portion of them to participate in exchange campaigns." - https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1652954970000617474 So there were plenty of such cases, the participation of large capital in the SUI launchpool.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2023, 10:17:01 AM

To know how IEOs work, it is not necessary to participate in them. IEO sales have an extremely low maximum entry threshold and therefore such sales are held mostly for ordinary investors. Large investors will never participate because there are private or strategic rounds where you can buy a large number of tokens at a very low price.
Well lets say you knew the idea how it works. But it doesnt mean you dont know if whales arent participating cause in fact there are. I just told you I know folks who did. I know exactly what Im saying since I know computations and possible expenditure of joiners. Anyway just wanted to explain my side seeing the things happening on there which you just saw based on your own opinion and your understanding.

Whales do not participate in public rounds. There are always separate rounds for whales and big players. Public rounds exist for ordinary investors to buy tokens and arrange profits for the big players. The hamsters who participate in IEOs and other public rounds on exchanges and launchpads will always be the fuel for the big players to profit.

For example, the recent IEO SUI attracted a huge number of farmers and various bots, who bought up in huge quantities verified exchange accounts to participate in IEO and get the opportunity to buy as many tokens as possible.
Theres no need bot in launchpool.

Nowhere did I state that it was necessary in the launchpool.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 10:28:17 AM

Whales do not participate in public rounds. There are always separate rounds for whales and big players.
Those getting 15k allocation arent those whales? Surely the amount of bnb they hold to join is massive and considered whales. There is no other round on Binance aside from launchpad. If big players joining a round which is cheaper than this then its between the project and them not necessary commisioned on binance IEO. Ive been joining IEO on binance and there are no options for whales there. Only for ALL.

Nowhere did I state that it was necessary in the launchpool.
This one. Correction Sui didnt do launchpad and no need to buy on launchpool. Its different from launchpad. If you hold bnb already just staked it and its considered free tokens coming your purse. Various bots? Its just a stake and plug mode, and I doubt bot is necessary. Its not lottery.

For example, the recent IEO SUI attracted a huge number of farmers and various bots, who bought up in huge quantities verified exchange accounts to participate in IEO and get the opportunity to buy as many tokens as possible.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Andrija Branislav

Activity: 231
Merit: 25

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 05:27:21 AM

I haven't tried investing or participating in any ICO or IEO yet. However, investing in a new project like Open Campus (EDU) via Binance Launchpad requires a thorough understanding of the project, the white paper, and the recognized potential of investing in such a project has the potential to generate high returns, I think his decision to invest in any project should be based on research and own risk appetite.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 06:06:51 AM

I followed EDU quite closely and that really open my eyes to the lunch pad and since after the EDU lunch pad i have bought some BNB and set it aside to wait for the next lunch pad so that i can participate, Please where you able to join the EDU lunch pad? What's your profit like? I want to know what to expect

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: