Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:09:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any point to start trading with 20$?  (Read 850 times)
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 01:51:20 PM

Yes, it's fine. If you have more capital there is more chance to blow it all up. Better learn expensive lessons with small amount.

I have been trading for 3 years now, the truth is you should not see it as a means of getting income, find other things that can make you money, see trading as fun.

Trading might not have worked out well for you, but that doesn't deny the fact that trading is profession and people make money of it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Faisal2202

Activity: 1246
Merit: 476

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 07:22:32 PM

I’d really appreciate if you all could let me know if what i am doing is worth it or am I just wasting time?
Dear Op, this question is already been asked by other newbies many times, but unfortunately, not a single answer satisfied me and i also have the same answer for you which is:

Investment is very low, you cannot start earning money out of it, and i have read some replies saying your $20 will vanished in the exchanges fee.

I want to share my experience with you, (which will help you in your query). I started trading with $40 in spot trading then after making a few like one to two dollars, i move on to future trading and i started with only $10 from which i made like $5 profit but in the end, lost all of it. So the point is, you can start doing spot trading with a minimum of $10 if you have those in any pegged stable coin like busd or usdt, etc. and you can start doing future trading with as low as $1 as you can get leverage on it. But the best practice for you is to stick with spot trading. Wait for the best opportunities do not over-trade, always use stop-loss and make a plan and stick to it so you could not fall prey to market sentiments.

You have asked, about the worthiness of the time devoting to it, i think yes it does worth. Because giving a chance is all we need and i have seen one friend in my zone who has made around $100 out of $7 in the future but he has some good knowledge so for a newbie i don't recommend future trading.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 07:30:33 PM

Trading might not have worked out well for you, but that doesn't deny the fact that trading is profession and people make money of it.
I agree with you, some of my friends specify trading as a business and it's become a profession for them. To be honest, it's working out pretty well for them so far, most likely because they have years of experience and a wealth of knowledge about the field.

They're skilled at analyzing charts and while they do experience losses sometimes, they're able to recover from them and come out ahead most of the time which is really impressive ngl, I think patience and wisdom are key factors here. I'm trying to learn that too and it's not going bad for me but I need more experience and more tries.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 08:01:17 PM

I’ve lately been trying alot of different ways to start making money but something in me tells me trading could be really fun and exciting to get into. Unfortunately I can’t afford to invest much right now so I’ve managed to invest around 20$ to get started. I’d really appreciate if you all could let me know if what i am doing is worth it or am I just wasting time?
And what is your goal, to double your investment, or what results do you expect from trading with a $20 deposit?

In addition to being fun, trading is also a very difficult activity in which you can only succeed if you have sufficient knowledge and good discipline, following a number of rules.

It is difficult to advise in this case. Try to see what results you will have for a month of trading as a percentage, by how much you will be able to increase your initial deposit. And it would not be bad to look at the result for several months, based on this, you can at least understand whether you are multiplying money or losing. But in order to earn something, you need a larger deposit.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 577

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 09:13:06 PM

We must be able to distinguish the intention from the start whether it is trading or investment.
Your title talks about trading but the content is Investing and of course these are two different things in my opinion.
But even so, maybe this is just a reminder because in this case we cannot achieve the big without the small so that no matter how small the capital we have, whether trading or investing, we will still get good results if we really do it well from the process which is executed.

When you say that trading can still be done with $ 20, it's just that you have to be aware of whether you have a basis in trading or not because if you only guess with intuition without clear analysis then this is indeed useless in my opinion because it's not trading but gambling expecting guesses that's done right.
On the other hand, if you want to invest $20, you will still benefit if you keep it for a long time, but of course you have to be aware that with small capital, don't ever expect the results to be big, so in this case, if you really want to invest, it will be great if you continue to add more and again when you have some spare cash to spare, but for a start $20 is definitely a good deal.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 08:24:52 AM

OP, arent you confusing trading and investing? Investing does not mean that you gonna sell your asset immediately. First make it clear, what you want to do with your $20.
Op clearly wants to start trading, no hope of profit either invest with only $20 where most of the suggestions are bluechip coins.

See no problem to trade with $20. He just need to lower his expectations or understand that to double such amount it will be needed quite a lot of time, mostly due to trading fees. Miracle does not happen in trading. Impossible to turn $20 to $40 or more in a single day. He needs to be lucky to catch a pumping altcoin. However a slow start with a little amount is always better than do nothing. At least it wont be that pity lose those $20.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 08:44:10 AM

Yes, it's fine. If you have more capital there is more chance to blow it all up. Better learn expensive lessons with small amount.

I have been trading for 3 years now, the truth is you should not see it as a means of getting income, find other things that can make you money, see trading as fun.

I agree, there are too many people who end up thinking that they could make a lot of profit if  they just go in with all their money, but the reality is that most of the time you are going to end up with a loss, and there is no need to keep doing that at all. The best way to learn is to study without spending any money first, learn from courses and youtube videos and all that, the better you get the better your start of real trading will become.

After you are sure that you learned everything you should, and that must take a few months at least, if you think you are ready before that then you are going to be wrong, then you could start trading with real money but I agree that it should be a small amount, if you start trading with all your money the results will be terrible.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 08:55:48 AM

No, you're not wasting your time because it is better to start with a little capital to learn more from crypto trading than to start with big capital without having the knowledge of crypto trading in the market which it can lead you to failure in the future. I believe, $20,000 can help you to make a huge amount of money in future, if only you can wait for the price to fall back to $10,000 or $11,000 before you can buy and hold for the price to increase higher to your satisfaction before you can sell to achieve your income. But don't forget to increase that capital when you have enough money, because it will really help you to get what potential traders are getting in the crypto market.
As long as he is still learning about trading or investing in bitcoin, he should use small money to avoid losing his money. If he feels his skills and knowledge have increased, he can use much money to trade or invest. And as he continues to learn more about trading or investing, we will discover that he can increase his capital to make a profit. But it all requires a long process and he must be patient in learning so he can also learn to control his emotions when he trades.
That is the thing it is supposed to happen but based on the post of OP, he was afraid to invest/trade more and I'm not sure if he is really able to grab such an opportunity especially if he experiences losses on his first try. Because those who are afraid of taking risks have no future in the crypto space. Or maybe he got a change when he understand the market behavior and then have the courage to invest/trade more.
I really feel what he feels but allocating $20 to start is a very small amount. We can't expect profit from this but just learning and market familiarization.
Experiencing losses is part of our learning process, and @OP should realize that and not be afraid to continue his learning because that's the only thing he can do to be profitable. But if he is really scared and doesn't want to risk losing, he can leave crypto for good and never invest in crypto again. Many people experience the fear that @OP experienced, and they have to decide for themselves whether to stay in crypto or leave crypto. But let's hope he stays in crypto and can learn from his past mistakes.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 08:56:41 AM

if you are new to the world of trading then $20 is quite a value. you can start learning from it. use it to buy cheap popular altcoins. In addition, it is not recommended for beginners to make their first trade using large capital. however, trading also comes with great risks. it would be great if you lose $20 when you learn to trade instead of losing big capital. well, you can try for $20, or even less. good luck.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Franctoshi

Activity: 840
Merit: 569

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 11:01:56 AM

Hello everyone,

I’ve lately been trying alot of different ways to start making money but something in me tells me trading could be really fun and exciting to get into. Unfortunately I can’t afford to invest much right now so I’ve managed to invest around 20$ to get started. I’d really appreciate if you all could let me know if what i am doing is worth it or am I just wasting time?

Kind regards,
Human

hey! Mate quite a nice start, gradually you gonna invest bigger when you must gotten good understanding of the crypto industry and how it works. If you have $20 don't even think of using it to start trading, basically leverage trading as a way to start making money, because certainly you just gonna lose it. So, I would advice you put that money into Bitcoin or other realiable crypto project just like Solana or some other coins out there that has the potential of increasing in value in the future. with the little amount, I think solana will fit in here which currently is trading around the price of $20-$22.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 01:01:25 PM

Hello everyone,

Kind regards,
Human
$20 can only afford scalping method. But to scalp, been skilled with managing high volatile asset  will be a great advantage because the direction is always changing in short time frames and $20 cannot afford higher time frame trading. Holding will not profit much with $20 and opening a position on a high time fame with such amount will only result in losing everything. Except the goal is to grow sluggishly then holding can work perfectly but it will require targeting a good price entry point.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 02:06:37 PM

Hello everyone,

Kind regards,
Human

hey! Mate quite a nice start, gradually you gonna invest bigger when you must gotten good understanding of the crypto industry and how it works. If you have $20 don't even think of using it to start trading, basically leverage trading as a way to start making money, because certainly you just gonna lose it. So, I would advice you put that money into Bitcoin or other realiable crypto project just like Solana or some other coins out there that has the potential of increasing in value in the future. with the little amount, I think solana will fit in here which currently is trading around the price of $20-$22.
The amount of money you started with is not bad,Atleast for a start,it's a reasonable amount of money to go with,most persons make that mistake of starting with a larger capital and when they lose,they feel like the whole world  has collapsed.$20 is quite good and you will be hoping to get a major returns from there. When I started trading,I started with a $50,and it was surprising to me that I lose that money,which took me days to recover from the heartbreak and pains of the lose.When you win after making this kind of investment,it gives you ample opportunity to to invest more than the amount you invested the first time you started,and one thing you have to bare in mind is that lose is part of the game,if you should end up losing,don't think much about it.Anyways I wish you Success on your trading journey.
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 784
Merit: 284

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 02:54:05 PM

Hello everyone,

Kind regards,
Human

-   You can start trading with that amount, now if you do it with Btc-usdt and if you really focus, maybe you can earn there 0.5$-2$ a day depending on the idea and knowledge you have in crypto trading.

This is if you will be really active in trading activity here in crypto space mate. Because if not, you will probably only earn 0.1$-1$ by playing, but at least you still have some income.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
@sriyan

Activity: 468
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 02:56:11 PM

Hello everyone,

Kind regards,
Human
My suggestion is to build your capital first, then you can start the trading.  There are non-risk options available including testnets and participation in AMA sessions. You can win free rewards from that.
alastantiger

Activity: 574
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 03:41:06 PM

Having the tought of investing is a brave move and i hope the risk in it are made known to you though you shouldn't let them scare you.
As a beginner, trading is more risky than investing. Investing $20 is a good start if only you can bear to loos it. Some beginners invest with less than $20 some are more than that depending on what they can afford to loose.
If you have trading skills and experience, you can go ahead and trade but if you dont, i suggest you stay away from trading.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 03:56:36 PM

The amount of money you started with is not bad,Atleast for a start,it's a reasonable amount of money to go with,most persons make that mistake of starting with a larger capital and when they lose,they feel like the whole world  has collapsed.$20 is quite good and you will be hoping to get a major returns from there. When I started trading,I started with a $50,and it was surprising to me that I lose that money,which took me days to recover from the heartbreak and pains of the lose.When you win after making this kind of investment,it gives you ample opportunity to to invest more than the amount you invested the first time you started,and one thing you have to bare in mind is that lose is part of the game,if you should end up losing,don't think much about it.Anyways I wish you Success on your trading journey.
For beginners, it's better to start with a small nominal, $ 20 is more than enough for the introduction process, this will save you more money and can minimize big losses. I'm sure that a small nominal will indirectly create good habits for your future trading because everything starts from small things first. In my opinion, trading is not only about profit but also the process of training ourselves. Can we maintain or double the money with the various plans we have prepared? Experience is the best teacher, trading is a field that can make us more familiar with our own character from a psychological, emotional, and patient perspective.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
touseefahmad1999

Activity: 966
Merit: 10

Allah is the Greatest

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 04:00:45 PM

Hello Human,

It's great to hear that you're interested in trading and looking for ways to make money. However, it's important to keep in mind that trading is a risky activity and you should only invest money that you can afford to lose. With that being said, investing $20 in trading is not necessarily a waste of time, but it's important to have realistic expectations.

With such a small amount, it's unlikely that you'll be able to make substantial profits in a short amount of time. In fact, you may experience losses as you learn and gain experience. It's important to approach trading with a long-term perspective, focusing on building your skills and knowledge over time.

One approach you could take is to use your $20 to start with a demo account or paper trading. This allows you to practice trading without risking real money. You can also use this time to learn about trading strategies, technical analysis, and market trends.

Once you feel more confident, you can then consider investing your $20 into a real trading account. It's important to choose a reputable broker and start with small trades, gradually building your portfolio and experience.

In summary, investing $20 in trading can be a worthwhile pursuit if you approach it with realistic expectations, take time to learn and practice, and use caution when investing real money. Good luck on your trading journey!

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 04:10:50 PM

Sure, why not, I'm doing it to trade only 10$ on binance and even on other exchanges. Just don't go below 10$ because for sure you won't be able to buy any altcoins or bitcoins. This is because this is often the minimum buy order in centralized exchanges and in the dex as well.
So don't expect that you will make a lot of money immediately with this small amount because you will spend a lot of time waiting for this amount that you use for trading to grow.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 04:18:04 PM

In my opinion, there are several nuances to take into account. Even though cryptocurrency trading carries a high level of risk, making smart market choices can result in bigger initial investments than just starting with $20. It's important to keep in mind, though, that many centralized exchanges have a $10 minimum purchase restriction for all coins. Additionally, transaction fees that are a necessary part of trading must be taken into account. Last but not least, diversity is a crucial risk-management tactic in trading, and $20 might not be enough to handle the difficulties that lie ahead.
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 09:34:25 PM

You invest 20$ as a new trader in crypto world. I fully support you because a lot of people invest huge money without a little knowledge of crypto currencies and they lost their money. But you invest little which is good for you and you would know and learn about crypto as much as possible. After that you would invest more as you wish.
The problem many traders are making is that they don't need to have bigger funds before they invest or start trading in the Cryptocurrency market. There are some exchanges that allow traders to enter the market even with as low as $5 to increase our passion about trading. Trading is a choice and it is good when we have learnt and gotten enough skill about the market and then go full into the market to make some dollars. We should not bias about other traders whom would nit mind entering the market with bigger funds that can lure us to go borrow money to trade the market and make good profits too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀