Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know it that market is speculative  (Read 759 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 01:15:46 PM

For newbies in trading, you need to understand that the crypto market is a speculative and not stagnant. It moves up and down known as bull and bear respectively. Incase you don't know, now, how trade happens is when one buyer is speculating up another can speculate down and the exchange happens on the trading platform. For example when the price of btc is $28,000, someone is speculating it further to buy to $29,500 and another can speculate it to sell to $26,000. So depending on your chart and analysis, that determines your winning strength if you speculate rightly. Trading is speculative based on your technical analysis, indicators and fundamentals (news).
A newbie in trading have to peruse into some trading articles to have some of highlights of trading scope before going into Trading fully, because its clear that trading has norms, which if you don't know the rudiments of Trading you might end up of achieving nothing in trading, so the best some can be acquainted with trading schedules is to be able to know the chart of the marketcap, some people trade with another person speculation might end up of losing because its what the person thinks that might be the outcome of the market by that moment, whiles if you known how to study the chart, you will know when you buy and when to sell, speculation is indirectly kind of people predictions of cryptocurrency or neither the market, what we predict should be as result of personal assumptions of the market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 04:15:51 PM

For newbies in trading, you need to understand that the crypto market is a speculative and not stagnant. It moves up and down known as bull and bear respectively. Incase you don't know, now, how trade happens is when one buyer is speculating up another can speculate down and the exchange happens on the trading platform. For example when the price of btc is $28,000, someone is speculating it further to buy to $29,500 and another can speculate it to sell to $26,000. So depending on your chart and analysis, that determines your winning strength if you speculate rightly. Trading is speculative based on your technical analysis, indicators and fundamentals (news).

What do you think?

If I wanted to put this example in a simple manner then in the trading world it would be called bear trading and bull trading. Simply put, bear trading is something where traders predict that a specific asset/toke/coin would drop its current value and lose the market cap in the process. Based on his prediction, the position at which he has put the money could decide the amount of profits that he will win.

In a similar way, the bull is something that is predicted based on the future price of the asset/coin/token. Both of them are in the opposite team and they would want the expected results based on that.

Things could be tricky in both ways since we are in a highly volatile market per se.
Faisal2202

Activity: 1218
Merit: 469

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 06:06:57 PM

For newbies in trading, you need to understand that the crypto market is a speculative and not stagnant. It moves up and down known as bull and bear respectively. Incase you don't know,
Dear Op, That's an obvious thing about speculation because it means, buying low and selling high (by making good entries), So as you mentioned, Technical and Fundamental analysis are the main factors that we should learn, But in my perspective, newbies should speculate market but before doing that they should spectate and observe the market.

Like "they should watch more and play less", if they adopt this rule at the start they will learn more as if i take my example, my friend used to tell me to not do such trade and even then i took entries in those because he always told me to not to take an entry, but i was interested in the "reason", So, back then my mindset was, if i didn't take entry then how can i learn the reason behind that "warning".

But, i was at mistake, as i can observe that without taking entry. So, i would like to add some points to your post;
  • Always observe than play (already mentioned)
  • Start with demo accounts or with Backtest trading
  • Always observe news and find out fake ones and the ones creating fuds, How? make your own way like water.
  • While observing the market, control your emotions because the market is all about stats and once you bring emotions into it, You are doomed
  • "Knowledge is power" so, before presuming something, learn the reasons behind it, things that cause ups and downs, fuds, manipulations, and get ahead of fools ones.
  • Keep your pace consistent because trading is not for quick money, (for newbies), while pros can make quick money out of it.
  • Know your place and accept your understanding level, don't lie to your self instead accept it and try to improve your lack in trading skills.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 06:00:16 PM

For me, it's probably better to say that the market is predictive. It is also necessary to analyze the market to increase the probability that the market will go in the direction you want. However, we do not control the market so we are not the ones to decide instead we are the ones to adjust and conform to where the price can go. If you trade or invest in a speculative way, you will surely find it difficult to succeed in your crypto journey.
No, but what he said is already is already fine. It is really speculative, not predictive. Speculating isn't just purely predicting but it also involves analyzing. Small traders and investors does not have the ability to control the market but the big ones or the whales can. They can be able to manipulate it, making things more harder or confusing to us.

I think in other markets, it also works the same. They say that no market moves in a natural way so sometimes we will need a luck to be able to to earn successfully. In investing, we will also need patience. Lots of it so that we can be able to wait till the price that we want comes as its boring and different emotions can be expected which can affect us.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2023, 06:19:06 PM

Things are supposed to be that simple, but what happens is different, as trading works 24 hours, 7 days a week, and platforms are from all over the world, and trading can be done between platforms. stability tends more to market demands and not to one user, where you have a level of support and resistance through which the price moves, which is the basis of what Known as technical analysis that helps you make your investment decisions.

When you place an order to buy or sell, you take into account the following support and resistance levels, taking the relative averages as a basis for trading.

People make out many things from the support and resistance lines of the technical analysis. I do not make out many exciting things from Support and Resistance.  The only thing they help me for is to determine where to place my  stop loss and take profit margin. I will try to research further advantageous ways to use them.

Op, the market is not only speculative, it is also seasonal. You will only be a winner or be on the winning lane iff you consider the speculative and seasonal nature of the market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 08:35:46 AM

Market is predictive only for those who are familiar with trading for sometime who always keep update himself with latest economic news, Bitcoin big whales wallets, buying and selling volume, fear in the market, adoption of crypto and other . Newbie have no knowledge which side market will go and theirs all trading done blindly just like buying lottery.

What you're trying to say is, if we familiarize yourself with those information then we can predict the market therefore the market is predictive. If you don't have the information needed to make your prediction very accurate that's not the problem of the market since that information is opened to anyone wanting to learn it. We have to get ourselves familiarize with everything in the market to be successful.

The market is speculative, predictive and seasonal, you can make money like the professional traders, you have to do what they do to stay ahead of the market and that's getting the right information. You can't be emptied and you're expecting positive results from your trades.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 10:07:59 AM

What I think is that even if the market is volatile, I think that it's probably safe to assume that you can use that volatility to your advantage, I know that it's random but I'm sure there's nothing in this world that's absolutely random, studying how the market is moving can probably help you a lot since there's a pattern, for example the halving is always a guarantee in the growth of the bitcoin market.
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 12:01:17 PM

You are correct that the cryptocurrency market is highly speculative and volatile, with prices constantly moving up and down. Trading involves buying and selling digital assets based on one's speculation about the future direction of the market.
Yes, crypto price movements are so volatile and this makes it difficult to predict,
we must know when the time to buy and sell is very important,
even though it is not easy and we must always follow market movements.
There àre people that the market is never difficult to predict and it all based on the knowledge we have concerning the market. Those that are true traders knows how the whales manipulate the market and they are not scared of what might happens next in the market.

Those that know how to analyze the market are always confidence to talk about the Cryptocurrency market and act in a way that would favour them. The price do move up and down due to the volatility of the market which is one of the factors that balance the market momentum. If we have gotten diligent knowledge about the market, we are nit going to be scared or surprised about how the market choose to move whether to the upward direction or the downward direction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 10:09:01 PM

If the new traders learn the price charts and candle well,it’s easy for them to learn trading and earn money from it.The simple trading strategy is the purchase of the bitcoin should be done at the bear market.Incase you brought in bull market,it takes huge time as compared to the normal profit duration.Now the fee of bitcoin and Ethereum was high,So people who need money will convert their assets the other trusted cryptocurrency.Which mean the demands of other coin was increased now.So we expected huge bull run in the altcoin market for now.In case you had bitcoin and Ethereum,you can hold till the price of BTC,ETH back to 30k dollars again.Invest your savings to trusted altcoin for the short time return.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2023, 07:05:40 AM

So depending on your chart and analysis, that determines your winning strength if you speculate rightly. Trading is speculative based on your technical analysis, indicators and fundamentals (news).

What do you think?
It depends on how good the analyser is able to interpret the chart before them and their strength as regards decision making. Speculation is a knowledge based technique which can be done fundamentally or technically whereby indicators are subsets of technical analysis.

Depending on your charts alone might not guarantee winning the reason many expert traders advice to combine both fundamental and technical analysis because when both are making the same speculation it always have higher winning chances.
Iadegbola34

Activity: 499
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 12:02:48 PM

As the market is constantly moving up and down, traders must be able to analyze the market and make educated guesses about the future movement of the market. Technical analysis, indicators, and fundamentals can all play a role in helping traders make these predictions. However, it's important to remember that trading is never a guarantee, and there is always risk involved. Therefore, it's important to have a solid risk management plan in place to protect oneself from potential losses. Overall, understanding the speculative nature of the market and using the right tools and strategies can help traders succeed in the crypto market.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 10:53:12 PM

So depending on your chart and analysis, that determines your winning strength if you speculate rightly. Trading is speculative based on your technical analysis, indicators and fundamentals (news).

What do you think?
It depends on how good the analyser is able to interpret the chart before them and their strength as regards decision making. Speculation is a knowledge based technique which can be done fundamentally or technically whereby indicators are subsets of technical analysis.

Depending on your charts alone might not guarantee winning the reason many expert traders advice to combine both fundamental and technical analysis because when both are making the same speculation it always have higher winning chances.
Technicals + Fundamentals are the most common way or on how to approach or on how to deal up on this space on which we know that this is really that something speculative and totally random. Some do even believe about having no use of TA or FA because it is really that going against with those principles but come in mind that it would really be just more better compared on making out some positions without having some back up analysis or considerations because making out some buying or selling decision without basis is just purely gambling.

Market is indeed speculative but somewhat it is something that could be handled out if you are really that sensible on learning up things which are really that relevant or something that could really be able to
make yourself having the advantage or giving out the idea on what you should gonna do, compared into those people who do just simply dive in with having that pure guess kind of mentality.
Its not really that something you should be confident out because one false move then you would be ending up on losing investment, although its paper loss but still loss is a loss.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2023, 02:11:50 AM

I think that investing in the market requires general knowledge and skills. There are many new investors who are interested in investing speculatively but have no knowledge of bear markets or bull markets. If a new investor does a detailed analysis of the market first before starting a trade, he can become a good trader in the future. Because when a buyer invests he analyzes all aspects in the market and then buys. But if one starts trading and investing in crypto without understanding the market, he risks facing huge losses in the future. So to start trading, he must do special analysis technically and be experienced in trading only then he can be successful in investing.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2023, 03:52:14 AM

What do you think?
Sometimes the market can be speculative but not always. In my opinion, the way it works is not entirely correct as you describe. Traders setting low prices are not just speculating prices will fall because if it is only based on speculation then it is like using feelings or gambling not based on knowledge, while trading requires knowledge and knowledge that will lead traders to make decisions to enter or exit the market so that profit or when you have to do a stop loss is based on the target.

When a trader only speculates, he is gambling and gambling is only profitable when lucky, even though sometimes it can be right and profitable, in the long term, these traders will only experience losses.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 363

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2023, 08:37:05 AM

Any newbie joining the crypto space now should have known that it is a speculative market. They might have being told when explaining to them about crypto or they might have used their mindset to assume so, since the price it was some years back is not the same today. They’ve been some upward and downward movement of prices since then due to volatility which cannot be predicted but only speculated on what the next move in price could be. This is one of the pivotal factors that newbies face after they’ve fully invested in cryptocurrency without having sufficient knowledge on its volatile nature. It has caused more disappointments than encouragement to newbies.

Speculative is a fair word to use, but the majority of newcomers don't actually get how the entire cryptocurrency market functions; all they are concerned with at the time is the profit, not comprehending the potential benefits of holding on, being patient, and having high expectations for the future. the interesting part is that newbies are always trying to predict the market whenever it is been manipulated, If everyone could genuinely invest the time to learn and comprehend the Bitcoin environment, it would be one that is interesting, instead of buying what you don't understand.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Blowon

Activity: 1935
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 11:52:53 AM

Of course, speculative is a sure thing in crypto trading because it is fast how investors get income because of 1 fast price. but not a few also fall there and then they feel they have failed in investing in crypto and then say this is a money game. here we have to be really observant in seeing the potential of a project to be able to generate or develop assets in the future.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 12:23:07 PM

Of course, speculative is a sure thing in crypto trading because it is fast how investors get income because of 1 fast price. but not a few also fall there and then they feel they have failed in investing in crypto and then say this is a money game. here we have to be really observant in seeing the potential of a project to be able to generate or develop assets in the future.
Speculative people try to make a profit because they estimate where the price will move and speculate about the situation. But speculative will be successful if they can analyze market movements in the previous few days so that he can speculate. But if the speculation is to choose a potential project, we should not get our hopes up because one project can become a scam in the future. In addition, a project will look good at the start of its release, so we must be careful in choosing the project.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 11:01:27 PM

What I think is that even if the market is volatile, I think that it's probably safe to assume that you can use that volatility to your advantage, I know that it's random but I'm sure there's nothing in this world that's absolutely random, studying how the market is moving can probably help you a lot since there's a pattern, for example the halving is always a guarantee in the growth of the bitcoin market.
Patterns do occur on all the markets that exist, so the movements themselves can be said to not be completely random, however the timing is a completely different history, the timing is really random as the markets are nothing more but the average of the movements of all the economic actors, and it is impossible to be able to predict beforehand how each one of those actors are going to respond to the conditions of the market and the conditions of the economy at the time, and this is what makes trading so difficult, as we know the price will go up at some point on the future, but when and how high is something no one can answer with certainty.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 05:19:44 AM

Speculative people try to make a profit because they estimate where the price will move and speculate about the situation. But speculative will be successful if they can analyze market movements in the previous few days so that he can speculate. But if the speculation is to choose a potential project, we should not get our hopes up because one project can become a scam in the future. In addition, a project will look good at the start of its release, so we must be careful in choosing the project.
Whatever we do, everything here in crypto remains speculative. In fact, nobody here is ever sure that a project will turn scam but because our minds are proactive and very speculative, we can assess whether that particular project is a scam or not based on its performance and project designs. A reason why crypto investment never guarantees 100% secure, it is risky, and this kind of nature can't ever be changed even in the future. That is why we have to choose the project/s that gives us some assurance at least we also have a bigger chance to earn a profit, not losses.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 06:59:38 AM

Whatever we do, everything here in crypto remains speculative. In fact, nobody here is ever sure that a project will turn scam but because our minds are proactive and very speculative, we can assess whether that particular project is a scam or not based on its performance and project designs. A reason why crypto investment never guarantees 100% secure, it is risky, and this kind of nature can't ever be changed even in the future. That is why we have to choose the project/s that gives us some assurance at least we also have a bigger chance to earn a profit, not losses.
We think that way because we want to benefit from every project we choose and buy tokens for, and it's only natural that we think that way. But again, we should look for more information to help us make decisions so we don't choose the wrong project. And as long as we can accept the risk of investing and only use the money we can afford, we won't be disappointed because we already know the risks. Investing in crypto does not guarantee that you will get a profit, especially if it is an altcoin or token. If we are wrong in analyzing the coin or token, we will not get a profit and must hold it until the price increases.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████