Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:06:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Solalgo is the world’s first Web3 iDIB (intelligent digital investment bank  (Read 56 times)
pelimies (OP)

Activity: 618
Merit: 11

BNBTiger ! Fierce. firm. Victory.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 05:40:52 PM

Solalgo is revolutionising the De-Fi space with its ground-breaking, deflationary project that uses its proprietary A.I. algorithmic business mining tool to search and 100% acquire companies to develop and add into its conglomerate which has already attained 6 businesses.

From the outset, Solalgo’s mission is to keep driving up the price of its token ($SLGO) buy using the profits & dividends from these acquisitions. Solalgo will go into the market with FIAT from profits, buy tokens at the market rate and then burn them. Over the projected 3.5 years, the maximum burn of 70% will be achieved. 
At this point the conglomerate of businesses (projected to number 30+) will be listed onto a major stock exchange (London/NY) and all $SLGO token holders will be offered shares in the public listing at par, or stable coins at the market rate.

Why Invest with Solalgo?

• Fully Deflationary
• Real Asset Backed Project
• Unique De-Fi Utility
• Token to Shares Option

Thank you #Solalgo Community. Here our achievements on day:

-Full Sold Seed & Private Rounds
-Successful Pre Sale
-Fast Track Listing Application to Coingecko & CMC
-18%+ Chart
-500K Market Cap
-40+ Youtubers & Twitter Influencers

What can you expect coming with Phase 2?

- Press Release Articles
- Influencers Marketing Push
- 3 New Acquisitions Released
- 1st Burn Cycle
- Partnership
-CEX Listing

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 08:03:26 PM

I have discovered intriguing details regarding several influencers who are actively engaged with the project on Twitter. However, I have been unable to gather information about any other team members apart from Barry Martin. Could you please confirm whether the coin has been listed on PancakeSwap, as mentioned on your Twitter? If it has indeed been listed, kindly provide me with the link to the listing and the associated blockchain address. Additionally, I am curious to know which partners the team is currently considering or exploring.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 05:20:07 PM

I have discovered intriguing details regarding several influencers who are actively engaged with the project on Twitter. However, I have been unable to gather information about any other team members apart from Barry Martin. Could you please confirm whether the coin has been listed on PancakeSwap, as mentioned on your Twitter? If it has indeed been listed, kindly provide me with the link to the listing and the associated blockchain address. Additionally, I am curious to know which partners the team is currently considering or exploring.

This is their smart contract :
https://bscscan.com/token/0x940580db429da7fa8662d66f7a4d312443f09f52

Regarding the partnership, maybe their team will answer.

The SLGO token has received little attention from traders since its listing on the DEX platform, hence there are still few enthusiasts and token holders (218 addresses).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: