Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] 1HoDLCLUB x Silk Road 2.1mBTC Fine Silver 999.9 Square ingot  (Read 1274 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 10:49:31 AM

One (x1) Fine Silver Silk Road Ingot for me, please. Lowest serial number preferred. PM incoming soon. Thanks! Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CoinageMint

Activity: 478
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 11:30:59 AM

These are really cool, very nice work MrCryptHodl  Cool

I would love to see a set celebrating the owner/admin and mods of SR

This reminds me, who has the Carl Force business card these days?
MrCryptHodl (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 874

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 11:40:18 AM

Hi everyone ! i hope you all are doing well !

i add you all to the order list and updated the count ! i noted you all request btw !

27 SOLD / 73 AVAILABLE

These are really cool, very nice work MrCryptHodl  Cool

I would love to see a set celebrating the owner/admin and mods of SR

This reminds me, who has the Carl Force business card these days?

Thank you a lot fren ! much appreciate your word !

Something very special is going to be done once this sale is over! but I will say no more for the moment Cool

I discovered Bitcoin in 2011 thanks to Silkroad,and that's how at the same time I discovered Bitcointalk. so it's an honor for me to have created this unique piece.

Have a wonderful day fren !

Amax16

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 12:05:28 PM

Bin 1 please!
bitcoiner24h
Copper Member

Activity: 825
Merit: 54

Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 12:08:05 PM

1 please, thank you !
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 02:52:54 PM

Hi frens ! i hope you're doing well !

I just add you two to the order list and updated the count !

Much appreciate you all trust and support !

30 SOLD / 70 AVAILABLE

Have a wonderful day !

CoinXcoiN3k

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 03:47:56 PM

I'll take #44 add me to pre-sale 🤩🤩🤩🤩 also intrested in gold peice. Thank you!
BTCOVERFIATS

Activity: 510
Merit: 44

Holder of last resort

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 03:58:23 PM

It's wild how many people in these comments are requesting serial numbers meanwhile it says "Serial Numbers cannot be chosen, first arrived, first served."

lol

FIAT IS DEAD TO ME. BITCOIN IS MULTI-GENERATIONAL SAVINGS. FEW UNDERSTAND. BITCOIN ONLY, NO SHITCOINS.
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 04:16:31 PM

I'll take #44 add me to pre-sale 🤩🤩🤩🤩 also intrested in gold peice. Thank you!

Hi my fren ! i hope you are doing well !

Thank you a lot for your trust and support ! much appreciate !

Add you to the order list and to the gold interest list !
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

It's wild how many people in these comments are requesting serial numbers meanwhile it says "Serial Numbers cannot be chosen, first arrived, first served."

lol

It's the emotion, people haven't read enterely the post, however this time I put in large and in green "important information" xD

But who knows, the magic could happen and they could receive their request, The magic of 1HoDLCLUB  Grin !
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

For information, the members with the "newbie" positions are the people who discovered the 1HoDLCLUB via Twitter or other.

31 SOLD / 69 AVAILABLE

bitdaryl
Copper Member

Activity: 209
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 08:06:11 PM

I locked down #3 right?
bestcoin_59

Activity: 286
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 11:41:05 PM

1HoDLCLUB x Silk Road 2.1mBTC Fine Silver 999.9 please.
Regarding the "gold" pre sale, i haven't decided yet.
Thanks

MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 11:08:37 AM

Good morning everyone ! i hope you all are doing well !  Smiley

I locked down #3 right?

Yes exactly my fren !

1HoDLCLUB x Silk Road 2.1mBTC Fine Silver 999.9 please.
Regarding the "gold" pre sale, i haven't decided yet.
Thanks

Thank you my fren ! really appreciate your always trust and support !

For gold coins you still have time to make a decision.

i added you to the order list and updated the count !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
33 SOLD / 67 AVAILABLE

Have a wonderful day everyone !

MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 02:37:38 PM

Good morning everyone ! i hope you alll are doing well and your day start good !

i added the ingot to the https://1hodlclub.store !

the count is updated too -> 40 SOLD / 60 AVAILABLE

Don't forget to post your interest in the Fine Gold 999.9 versions in this thread! arrived at 50 ingots sold, the "BUYER FUNDED" version will be available here and on the website.

i just waitin for the left page design of the booklet ! if i don't received it all today, shipping is delayed of 48h !

Twitter link : https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1653356355594461186?s=20

Have a beautiful day everyone !

MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2023, 12:16:19 PM

Gm everyone ! i hope you all are doing well !  Grin

You can now get the "BUYER FUNDED" version of the ingot ! here or at https://1hodlclub.store/product/1hodlclubxsilkroad/ !

Thank you everyone for your huge trust and support ! really appreciate ! only 40 ingot left on the 100 limited edition !  Smiley

Have a wonderful day everyone !

montreal1

Activity: 269
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 01:24:03 PM

got mine yesterday Cool love the COA!

does anyone happen to know if ICG or some other grading company would slab these?
2stout

Activity: 2380
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 01:32:51 PM

does anyone happen to know if ICG or some other grading company would slab these?

I don't see why not as the dimensions seems work, but to be sure since it is square shaped, you can email ICG @ customersatisfaction@icgcoin.com
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 02:46:43 PM

I don't see why not as the dimensions seems work, but to be sure since it is square shaped, you can email ICG @ customersatisfaction@icgcoin.com
Interested to hear if this would indeed work. Becuase if so, then the other non-square shaped HODL bars could also be submitted to grading if put into a squared slab with some foaming to keep it in place?
Just wondering, cause I love these tiny bars but thought grading was not possible.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
2stout

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 03:38:42 PM

Interested to hear if this would indeed work. Becuase if so, then the other non-square shaped HODL bars could also be submitted to grading if put into a squared slab with some foaming to keep it in place?
Just wondering, cause I love these tiny bars but thought grading was not possible.

I don't believe the mini-bars (rectangular) will work for grading because at least one of the dimensions is greater than 40mm.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 04:18:08 PM

I don't believe the mini-bars (rectangular) will work for grading because at least one of the dimensions is greater than 40mm.

Oh, this made me just check their actual dimensions. And you are right: It's 50x29 mm.
Having grading made available for bigger coins would be so cool, though. Would allow for Squrrelbits 60mm coins and some other rare items to be graded.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
2stout

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 04:48:19 PM

Oh, this made me just check their actual dimensions. And you are right: It's 50x29 mm.
Having grading made available for bigger coins would be so cool, though. Would allow for Squrrelbits 60mm coins and some other rare items to be graded.

Yeah, either ICG will need to expand their slab size offering or PCGS will need to recognize these coinmaker on the accepted list since they offer oversized holders.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: