Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] 1HoDLCLUB x Silk Road 2.1mBTC Fine Silver 999.9 Square ingot  (Read 1257 times)
Bullion-n-BTC
Copper Member

Activity: 446
Merit: 65

Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 05:36:45 PM
Merited by Suzuki Matt (1)

Gm everyone ! i hope you all are doing well !  Grin

You can now get the "BUYER FUNDED" version of the ingot ! here or at https://1hodlclub.store/product/1hodlclubxsilkroad/ !

Thank you everyone for your huge trust and support ! really appreciate ! only 40 ingot left on the 100 limited edition !  Smiley

Have a wonderful day everyone !

Hey brother sent you a PM

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 03:51:49 PM

got mine yesterday Cool love the COA!

does anyone happen to know if ICG or some other grading company would slab these?

I don't see why not as the dimensions seems work, but to be sure since it is square shaped, you can email ICG @ customersatisfaction@icgcoin.com

I spoke with ICG yesterday and they are 99% certain they can slab these coins based off the dimensions, but requires manual adjustment/modification of the gasket.
montreal1

Activity: 269
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 12:40:02 PM

got mine yesterday Cool love the COA!

does anyone happen to know if ICG or some other grading company would slab these?

I don't see why not as the dimensions seems work, but to be sure since it is square shaped, you can email ICG @ customersatisfaction@icgcoin.com

I spoke with ICG yesterday and they are 99% certain they can slab these coins based off the dimensions, but requires manual adjustment/modification of the gasket.

Awesome, thank you!! Cool
MrGunner2013
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 08:00:32 PM

Question. Why would someone choose not buyer funded? Seems like less risk / better. Or is pre funded coins worth more or something?
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 09:46:46 AM

Question. Why would someone choose not buyer funded? Seems like less risk / better. Or is pre funded coins worth more or something?

More than valid question here. It's a topic that has been discussed a lot, especially recently.
Buyer funded is always the recommendation when you want to have minimum risk.

Answer with personal bias: There shouldn't be much reason to take the increased risk of a funded item. It also goes against everything that Bitcoin originally stands for.
That said, I love to have a collectible that combines both, crypto and physical world in one piece. If you load yourself and want to resell, then the next buyer has to rely on you not storing the private key somewhere else, too. Unless you have known someone personally for years, it's probably easier to trust a high reputation maker that has been in business for years. That said, recent events (the big yucking, Titan mint issue and previous scams) have shown that this is and always was a high risk route to go.
Don't wanna give any investment advice. Personally I think the safest way to go is with buyer funded items and if you go maker funded, get some rare OG items only.
One more thing to consider: if there isn't a rug-pull scam ending, you still have an extra risk of a private key misprint or bad ink / paper combo making the private key unreadable.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Suzuki Matt
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 02:30:43 PM

What is the info on the gold edition? Weight and size?

Also do you have a price point in mind for the gold?

Thanks
MrCryptHodl (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 02:54:35 PM

More than valid question here. It's a topic that has been discussed a lot, especially recently.
Buyer funded is always the recommendation when you want to have minimum risk.

Answer with personal bias: There shouldn't be much reason to take the increased risk of a funded item. It also goes against everything that Bitcoin originally stands for.
That said, I love to have a collectible that combines both, crypto and physical world in one piece. If you load yourself and want to resell, then the next buyer has to rely on you not storing the private key somewhere else, too. Unless you have known someone personally for years, it's probably easier to trust a high reputation maker that has been in business for years. That said, recent events (the big yucking, Titan mint issue and previous scams) have shown that this is and always was a high risk route to go.
Don't wanna give any investment advice. Personally I think the safest way to go is with buyer funded items and if you go maker funded, get some rare OG items only.
One more thing to consider: if there isn't a rug-pull scam ending, you still have an extra risk of a private key misprint or bad ink / paper combo making the private key unreadable.

Kryptowrk answer fastest than me  Grin

It's a personal choice indeed.

I created the 1HoDLCLUB inspired by the model of OG, Casacius, BTCC, Satori, etc etc all sold BTC collectibles loaded in BTC. since 2021 the 1HoDLCLUB has only sold coins and ingot loaded in BTC with denominations mainly ranging from 0.0005 BTC to 0.0021BTC, and a few exceptions at 0.021 BTC for collectibles in GOLD! We are talking here about 1800 coin/ingot all combined created, loaded and selled by the 1HoDLCLUB.

The "BUYER FUNDED" versions were introduced in the second quarter of this year. they were introduced following the yogg scam. The Yogg scam had quite a significant impact on our market. and that's why "BUYER FUNDED" was introduced, because some people don't want to buy loaded collectibles anymore because of that Yogg moron.

Now from a personal point of view, As long as there are people who support me I will not change all my model which is based on the history of BTC collectibles because one or two morons do not know how to behave. It has now been exactly 2 years and 4 months that 1HoDLCLUB has been creating, selling and promoting BTC-loaded Bitcoin collectibles outside of Bitcointalk and it will continue.

I won't let some morons break the reputation of Bitcoin-loaded BTC Collectibles. BTC Collectibles have a history, which is part of the history of Bitcoin. I will always do what is necessary to keep it going and I think other Makers think the same.

What is the info on the gold edition? Weight and size?

Also do you have a price point in mind for the gold?

Thanks

Hi my fren ! i hope you are doing well !  Grin

Currently it is his information on the thread, more precision will arrive in a few days!

Fine Gold 999.9 Version pre sale spot, how it work ?

Due to the very low number of Fine Gold 999.9 version, only owners of the Fine Silver 999.9 version will have access to it. For this you must announce during this sale if you wish to participate in the pre sale directly on the thread.

The concept is simple, the Fine Gold 999.9 version is limited to 1 piece per person, there are 11 places for the pre sale. If we exceed the 11 interested a raffle will be made to allocate the pre sale spot.

In the event that we do not reach the 11 interested parties or there will be withdrawals thereafter, it will be possible to have more than one piece per person, however a raffle will be made to allocate a second slot between the interested parties. a second room.

Regarding the fine gold 999.9 ingot itself, it will be composed of 20g of Fine Gold 999.9 And a size of 26x26mm (still to be confirmed), will also be delivered with its certificate and certificate booklet, the price has yet to be defined, I am waiting for a message, for an estimate it will be around +/- $2100 and this will be a "Buyer Funded" version, buyers will be free to load them or not.

Interest list : Bullion-n-BTC / KellermanSlayedU / av8rjeff / tldr-hodl / CoinXcoiN3k / ....

Suzuki Matt
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 02:57:31 PM

Oh I'm sorry. I missed that. My bad.
Suzuki Matt
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 03:02:46 PM

Well said. I agree

One more question about the gold. Does it use the same hologram as the silver or will there be a diffence?
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 03:04:22 PM

Well said. I agree

One more question about the gold. Does it use the same hologram as the silver or will there be a diffence?

Thank you !

The hologram will be different, currently the new 1HoDLCLUB holograms for bars and coins are in production!  Smiley

montreal1

Activity: 269
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 09:45:09 PM

just curious when you are planning to do the next batch funding, thank you  Cool
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2023, 11:30:07 AM

just curious when you are planning to do the next batch funding, thank you  Cool

Just proccessed the first Batch loading for ingot 1 to 40 ! second one batch loading this friday when all second batch of shipping receive they ingot !

You're welcome! thanks to you !

MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 01:43:17 PM

BTCump

Only 30 ingot left !

the 1HoDLCLUB website has been completely redone! https://1hodlclub.com !

You can also acquire the ingots directly on 1hodlclub.com with different payment methods!

have a wonderful friday everyone !  Grin

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 02:19:43 PM

Website looks great - clearly prefer this one over the previous desing, well done.

Anyone on the fence of getting the 1 Euro coin mockup - do it! It's a perfectly finished (gilted) silver coin, and mega fun to anyone that is in daily contact with the Euro money.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
henkcryptotank

Activity: 721
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 04:49:35 PM

Website looks great - clearly prefer this one over the previous desing, well done.

Anyone on the fence of getting the 1 Euro coin mockup - do it! It's a perfectly finished (gilted) silver coin, and mega fun to anyone that is in daily contact with the Euro money.

The perfect coin for Europoors. Its really splendid!
tldr-hodl
Copper Member

Activity: 285
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 10:23:54 AM

Hi, how are golden ones coming along..?  Cool

Former r/Bitcoin's Monday Art curator
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 09:04:02 PM

did I miss out on getting one of the pure gold ingots ?  I didn't buy one through this post but saw it on this post then went on your website and purchased 3 of the silver ingots and I would love a pure gold one to go with it , any # is fine, would prefer #3 but like my dad says "beggars can't be choosers". lol.  thank you =).
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 01:51:13 AM
Merited by minerjones (1)

ICG indeed does slab these, and might I add nice grades, don't miss out before these sell out!

rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 03:42:16 AM

great to know, ty =)
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2023, 08:37:01 AM

Hi everyone ! i hope you all are doing well !

Thank you for the info and the photo 2stout ! appreciate !

For information i just  send a PM to all people who were interest by the Fine Gold 999.9 version, thread updated, Anyone interested can say so here or send me a PM!

and there are only 30 Fine Silver 999.9 versions left!
For all non-Bitcoin payments, you can go to https://1hodlclub.com!

thank you again to all for your incredible support and trust! it is really much appreciated!

Have a wonderful day !

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: