Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BETA TESTING // Fully Decentralized Exchange  (Read 58 times)
dexnow.io (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 01:48:43 AM

Genuine DeFi is finally here.

Smart contract engine that combines an AMM crypto trading solution with traditional order book. No servers, but Solana blockchain. No proprietary wallet, but external solutions via SDK. No lockups, but full and immediate control over transactions and assets. No market abuse, but innovative tools to maximize market depth, capital efficiency and scalability.
Beta-testing has started, join here https://www.dexnow.io/get-started

What is DEXnow.io?

DEXnow.io is a cutting-edge decentralized exchange operating on the Solana blockchain, empowering users to trade tokens and manage investments in liquidity pools with ease and precision.
The smart contract is implemented for Solana blockchain - the most potent architecture for decentralized finance that demonstrates the highest TPS (transactions per second) capacity.

DEXnow.io operates as an exchange only and adheres to ideas of decentralization, freedom and privacy. Therefore, no proprietary token will be issued.
The underlying smart contract defines and executes self-balancing algorithms and synergistic relationship of elements to protect users from market conditions and to prevent market abuse.

Follow us:
https://twitter.com/Dexnowio
https://t.me/dexnowio
dexnow.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 02:47:25 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2023, 03:02:18 AM by dexnow.io

Introducing DEXnow.io:

DEXnow.io is a cutting-edge decentralized exchange operating on the Solana blockchain, empowering users to trade tokens and manage investments in liquidity pools with ease and precision. It features a user-centric interface that simplifies tracking transactions, handling open orders, and monitoring token balances.

What sets DEXnow.io apart?

In comparison to other DeFi platforms, DEXnow.io takes advantage of the speedy and cost-effective Solana blockchain, delivering rapid transaction times and reduced gas fees. Moreover, it presents a range of comprehensive windows to help users manage their trades and investments efficiently.

DEXnow.io boasts several key benefits:

- Speed and affordability: DEXnow.io harnesses the power of the Solana blockchain, resulting in substantially faster transactions than Ethereum and significantly lower gas fees.

- In-depth windows: Users have access to various windows, such as Trading Reports, Open Orders, Tokens, Sync, and Liquidity Provision (LP), enabling them to oversee their trading activities and track their investments effortlessly.

- Streamlined interface: The platform delivers a seamless experience for users, incorporating transparent, informative fields to facilitate an understanding of their trading activities.

DEXnow.io's main features:

- Seamless trading: DEXnow.io provides an interface that supports advanced trading features, creating an enhanced user experience.

- Efficient open order management: Users can easily view and manage their active orders, with the ability to cancel individual or all active orders as needed.

- Comprehensive token balance tracking: Users can view their token balances, transfer funds between their wallet and trading account, and monitor the current balance of their signer account.

- Liquidity pool oversight: Users can control their investments in liquidity pools and buy or sell Pool Tokens for various instruments.

Our GitBook https://docs.dexnow.io
petulino

Activity: 280
Merit: 114

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 06:32:28 AM

Mobile version is not supported yet. i tried but whenever i open beta test site i recieved this error message. I will recommend to make it friendly for mobile users also and if you can make Playstore APP then it will be more better

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
dexnow.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 12:17:51 AM

Mobile version is not supported yet. i tried but whenever i open beta test site i recieved this error message. I will recommend to make it friendly for mobile users also and if you can make Playstore APP then it will be more better

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately desktop solution is the only one supported at this moment. Mobile App will be available later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: