Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for invest my first 600$ in altcoins?  (Read 2051 times)
Princess_Devi (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

innocent Living Being

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 03:24:51 AM

Hi just new to here. I want to know what are the good altcoins that can be invest and forget until 2026. I'm currently thinking to spend around 600$ for altcoins. Right now I'm holding BNB & ETH only as altcoins. Don't say buy BTC cuz already have nice amount since 2010.

Is it good to invest in HOOk, SUI , ARB or ID altcoins? Since they are new just thought to give a try. Thank you

Kids Fight, Girls Shoot, Boys Punch, Grown Ups Fight With Their Heads 💡

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 03:39:46 AM

Hi just new to here. I want to know what are the good altcoins that can be invest and forget until 2026. I'm currently thinking to spend around 600$ for altcoins. Right now I'm holding BNB & ETH only as altcoins. Don't say buy BTC cuz already have nice amount since 2010.

Is it good to invest in HOOk, SUI , ARB or ID altcoins? Since they are new just thought to give a try. Thank you
I have no advice on what you should buy in this market but I will talk about you being like a gambler wanting to try your luck in a different environment with longer wait times for results.
Take your time to research this market and do not experience money with such faith and desire for luck, instead of just waiting for someone to give you the opportunity, if you If you don't intend to profit from the market properly, I think you should spend that money on lottery tickets that are much more valuable.
Princess_Devi (OP)

innocent Living Being

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 03:48:51 AM

I have no advice on what you should buy in this market but I will talk about you being like a gambler wanting to try your luck in a different environment with longer wait times for results.
Take your time to research this market and do not experience money with such faith and desire for luck, instead of just waiting for someone to give you the opportunity, if you If you don't intend to profit from the market properly, I think you should spend that money on lottery tickets that are much more valuable.

No just don't need lot of profits. I just want to spend this money for good altcoins. These are all money from previous IPL matches bets I placed. Just only wasted 80$ but today have nearly 600$ money. I don't upset if this 600$ will be 6$ in long term. Just want to put this in alts and forget about it. since in this forum lot of guys have experience in crypto I thought to share it here. Thanks for the advice btw.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 04:25:10 AM

ARB is one of the best options among them but as I always said, you should not hold altcoins for a longer time, especially new projects than just buying ETH and BNB. If you have this coin in your wallet, you also have to monitor its progress and keep updated because it happens several times that some projects show impressive growth during their early days but it turns to low and shitcoins after. I'm not saying ARB will be like them but who knows exactly.

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 04:27:37 AM

Hm I generally don't see altcoins as long term investments so I'm not really sure how to go about what you want. If we ignore that though and just say what I want, I'd recommend Solana and Matic. You're already investing in ETH so that doesn't really matter anymore. Do note that I'm only looking at these coins for maybe 1-2 years max, unlike yours of 6 years.

Good luck though!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Princess_Devi (OP)

innocent Living Being

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 04:41:54 AM

ARB is one of the best options among them but as I always said, you should not hold altcoins for a longer time, especially new projects than just buying ETH and BNB. If you have this coin in your wallet, you also have to monitor its progress and keep updated because it happens several times that some projects show impressive growth during their early days but it turns to low and shitcoins after. I'm not saying ARB will be like them but who knows exactly.

They have nice Ecosystem btw. I hope it will sky rocket in future. But lets see

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 04:49:15 AM

(...)Don't say buy BTC cuz already have nice amount since 2010.
It's a contradiction when you say this, you don't believe in the opportunity bitcoin 2026 creates for you but you do believe that altcoins will give you an opportunity. Simply looking at the past and seeing it have gone up in price so many times, have you ever asked yourself if it weren't for that price increase would you really have known this market, and would you have Do you think this market really exists if it doesn't exist?

My advice for a newbie is that still investing early BTC will give an advantage sooner, right now I can be confident that holding more BTC gives me more advantage until 2026, and then I can totally refer to new altcoins that haven't appeared yet. And really, I also don't like to invest with altcoins in the long term except for ETH, but I see you mentioned SUI, if you can, buy it and hold it until the time you set it because It's not out yet so I think it's long enough to bring you surprises.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 04:59:33 AM

You can try to invest in these tokens, but before that it is better to do research and the most important thing is to invest with money that you can afford to lose, because investing in new tokens like that is more risky compared to tokens that are already popular.

But just as a suggestion, it's much better to invest in tokens like BNB and ETH. You can increase your investment in the token and you should not be tempted to get quick profits in crypto investment, because many have fallen in this way.

Freddie Boyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 05:05:23 AM

No just don't need lot of profits. I just want to spend this money for good altcoins. These are all money from previous IPL matches bets I placed. Just only wasted 80$ but today have nearly 600$ money. I don't upset if this 600$ will be 6$ in long term. Just want to put this in alts and forget about it. since in this forum lot of guys have experience in crypto I thought to share it here. Thanks for the advice btw.

It's great to hear that you have some money to invest in altcoins, but it's important to approach it with caution. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile markets, so there are always risks involved. It's good if you don't just focus on profit, but more on good altcoin investments, for example, if you buy Matic and enter now, I'm sure in December you can harvest it, maybe 2x the value of your investment.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
podluznyj

Activity: 378
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 05:42:53 AM

yes, now to invest in some new altcoins, you need to be careful because there is no stability in these new projects, but of course we are used to investing in bitcoin or eth since these cryptocurrencies are stable today, so people are investing in these crypto-money and waiting for growth to earn

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 06:15:32 AM

Are you relying on Ultracoin instead of Bitcoin?  Since you are a newbie you should invest in Bitcoin. Because early BTC investment for newbies will give good profit.Investing in new ultracoins is very risky.  600$ is very good money to invest.  Although the ultracoins you mentioned are very good coins especially BNB and ETH, it is better to research and analyze before doing so.Among the ultracoins, BNB and ETH are very good investments.  Because these coins are risk free.I don't rely too much on the new ultra coins. There is fear of losing money.

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 08:31:52 AM

Space ID is very good for the long term, but you have to be prepared for the risk, because investing in new coin is definitely a bigger risk than old coin, it's just that if the new coin is successful, then you will get a bigger profit than you invest in old coin and I believe that Space ID has a great chance to be successful in the future.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:12:05 AM

Are you relying on Ultracoin instead of Bitcoin?  Since you are a newbie you should invest in Bitcoin. Because early BTC investment for newbies will give good profit.Investing in new ultracoins is very risky.  600$ is very good money to invest.  Although the ultracoins you mentioned are very good coins especially BNB and ETH, it is better to research and analyze before doing so.Among the ultracoins, BNB and ETH are very good investments.  Because these coins are risk free.I don't rely too much on the new ultra coins. There is fear of losing money.
I guess you miss something that OP said and I believe he is not new in the crypto market as he already has enough amount of Bitcoins invested already. And aside from having BNB and ETH on his hands, he now has the plan to invest more in altcoins to take advantage of the situation while the market is preparing for the halving and the upcoming bull season.
And he might be mentioning Ultracoin but not I think we would love to choose it as it was one of his options. He asking what is best and I would suggest taking a look at ARB or other projects. Of course, must stay away from meme coins.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Princess_Devi (OP)

innocent Living Being

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:15:43 AM

I guess you miss something that OP said and I believe he is not new in the crypto market as he already has enough amount of Bitcoins invested already. And aside from having BNB and ETH on his hands, he now has the plan to invest more in altcoins to take advantage of the situation while the market is preparing for the halving and the upcoming bull season.
And he might be mentioning Ultracoin but not I think we would love to choose it as it was one of his options. He asking what is best and I would suggest taking a look at ARB or other projects. Of course, must stay away from meme coins.

Thank you for the explanation. Thats what I really want. And also it's not he it's she  Wink

Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 09:45:54 AM

Since 2010? I'm sure if it's true then you're looking at investing in your BTC with thousands of percent increase, and why force investing in altcoins with just that much money, do you think investing in altcoins for $600 in 2026 will be thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars? maybe you can, but finding the right one that can make your dreams come true is not easy because altcoins are always filled with coins that cannot even be predicted whether they will still exist in the coming years, especially if you have invested in BNB and ETH I think focusing on that coin is a better choice than looking for other altcoins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 10:41:06 AM

Space ID is very good for the long term, but you have to be prepared for the risk, because investing in new coin is definitely a bigger risk than old coin, it's just that if the new coin is successful, then you will get a bigger profit than you invest in old coin and I believe that Space ID has a great chance to be successful in the future.
If indeed for the long term I think we have to be really careful in choosing coins for investment,
it might be much safer to choose proven coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum,
but again the decision is in the hands of each.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 11:02:26 AM

I cannot provide specific investment advice, and it's important to note that investing in altcoins is inherently risky and may result in significant losses. That being said, if you're looking for altcoins to invest in and hold for the long term, it's important to do your own research and due diligence before investing. You should consider factors such as the team behind the project, the technology and use case, the community and adoption, and any potential risks or challenges.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 11:31:22 AM

Not a fan of giving financial or investment advice about the altcoins that you wanted to buy. It should be on your own instincts and not relying on others’ decisions for you.

As of the moment, I have nothing to recommend you regarding the altcoins because most of them are being heavily influenced by Bitcoin no matter where it goes.

For instance you want to buy ARB, it should be your own decision and not by the decision of others despite their so-called “years of experience” in analyzing charts, market situations, etc.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1719

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 12:59:51 PM

This is not advice but I am going to tell you how I would do it if I were you:

Don't invest in any altcoin below the top 30 on coinmarketcap by volume. Personally, I would not even go below the top 20. Furthermore, you should consider investing dividing your money into parts and investing only one part into each altcoin. 60 USD each altcoin gives you a nice spread of 10 different altcoins.

Basically, do not feel tempted to put everything into one basket. Thats just smart risk management and I do not think I have to tell you that.  Grin

Don't fall for the newest coins. They fail 99% of the time. Be sure to pick a coin which has been around for a longer time. At least 3 years, I would say. And it should show a steady rise during that time. Avoid pump and dumps and bad performers.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 01:54:38 PM

I can't suggest the best for you.  All projects that you will invest there are risks.  You just choose what kind of risk you can accept.  I agree with some of the projects you have invested in but if it were me I would choose projects like ADA, Doge, XRP, CRO and CFX.  It is also for long term investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████