Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SALE Caribbean Treasures 125,000 Satoshi Copper Bar  (Read 282 times)
CARIBBEAN_TREASURES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 228

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 05:57:34 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2023, 05:16:08 PM by CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Merited by krogothmanhattan (5)

2023 Caribbean Treasures 125,000 Satoshi Copper Bars

The Caribbean Treasures 125k Copper bar is a beautiful way to stack sats. The bars will ship unfunded and will be funded once the buyer safely has them in hand.

The Price is BTC0.005 each. This price includes funding and shipping within the USA. Purchases from over seas will need additional funding. PM for options. Buy a tube of . Smiley I have ppff, venmo and cashapp if needed.

Material: Copper
Denomination: 125,000 Sats
Shape: Rectangle 1 oz bar
Weight: 28.3 G
Year: 2023
Mintage: TBD
78 built

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 11:09:14 PM

What is the serial number range? It says max 1000 but I see one with serial above 1000

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
CARIBBEAN_TREASURES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 12:05:13 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2023, 03:31:09 AM by CARIBBEAN_TREASURES

What is the serial number range? It says max 1000 but I see one with serial above 1000

I probably should put together a list of all my pieces. There are many, but for 2023 it looks like this.....

Silver prototypes    0001-0050
Brass 10K              0051-0999  reserved through 0999
Copper 125k          1000-1999  reserved through 1999            

This hologram will be retired after holo #3000. I will come out with a new one after that and make any improvements if needed. If I need to make more brass 10k sat pieces, I will start them again with Hologram #2000 Smiley

Fractional silver pieces will be coming soon and those will have different holos due to the size. doing a collaboration with another maker. Bullion-n-BTC

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 06:13:30 AM

I really like tiny precious metal bars in general and these do look particularly nice.

Damn, so pretty!

Is this also a bundle price similar to the brass coins you released or just for one bar? The latter would be too steep for me for just one 1oz of copper.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
CARIBBEAN_TREASURES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 12:45:17 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2023, 01:03:24 PM by CARIBBEAN_TREASURES

I really like tiny precious metal bars in general and these do look particularly nice.

Damn, so pretty!

Is this also a bundle price similar to the brass coins you released or just for one bar? The latter would be too steep for me for just one 1oz of copper.

Thanks! You should always save money if you buy in bulk. I have tubes of 15. Buying in tubes of 15 saves me 5 hours of work, which will save you money. : The price isn't steep though. Name one physical crypto bar on the market that you can get fully funded on monetary metal for a better price? These are under $100. The rest is just funding and shipping cost. I buy redeemed round alt pieces for more  Grin. But the answer to your question is Yes. I can lower the price if you buy a tube.  PM for bulk pricing.
tread93

Activity: 1100
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 05:58:39 PM

These look cool! How much are the silver prototypes going to run you? I hope I won't have to walk the plank to get one!!! Hahahahha

Great quality on these copper bars, I wonder what type of machinery you're using to develop these?

CARIBBEAN_TREASURES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 09:08:46 PM

These look cool! How much are the silver prototypes going to run you? I hope I won't have to walk the plank to get one!!! Hahahahha

Great quality on these copper bars, I wonder what type of machinery you're using to develop these?

Thanks! The silver prototypes aren't available anymore. We'll at least not through me. Some people bought multiples and may sell one.

Haha I haven't had anyone walk the plank yet, but that does sound like a fun jungle swimhole party.

I'd like to move into a direction of crudely made pieces...not in quality, but in style. Like it was made long ago or at the mouth of a gold mine using only fire and hammers. Maybe people wouldn't be afraid to handle them and have them as pocket pieces to show others. 🤔  silver pieces that don't leave finger prints when you touch it.....so maybe an antique matte finish with no proofing. We shall see.

These copper bars are nice though. Almost to nice and they make you want to put them in a case and not touch them.  Grin

rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 02:34:33 PM

how can I purchase a tube right now?  ty =)
CARIBBEAN_TREASURES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 02:47:47 PM

how can I purchase a tube right now?  ty =)

Ill message you funding address.
tread93

Activity: 1100
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 03:37:31 PM

Thanks! The silver prototypes aren't available anymore. We'll at least not through me. Some people bought multiples and may sell one.

Haha I haven't had anyone walk the plank yet, but that does sound like a fun jungle swimhole party.

I'd like to move into a direction of crudely made pieces...not in quality, but in style. Like it was made long ago or at the mouth of a gold mine using only fire and hammers. Maybe people wouldn't be afraid to handle them and have them as pocket pieces to show others. 🤔  silver pieces that don't leave finger prints when you touch it.....so maybe an antique matte finish with no proofing. We shall see.

These copper bars are nice though. Almost to nice and they make you want to put them in a case and not touch them.  Grin

Bummer I missed out on that! I actually may be able to give you some pointers on how to make your own COBs. I've made some out of silver before its not too difficult with the right tools. I think you're onto something there m8, it really fits your theme too. Having the feel of a genuine shipwrecked silver piece or x marks the spot buried treasure. Not the same style of an 8 reale i'm guessing or gold escudo but something with the antiqued finish that you can hold would be a great change up from the plastic coin cases we are utterly scared of even opening in fear of ruining or damaging any coins. Haha.

CARIBBEAN_TREASURES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 06:30:01 PM

I'd like to move into a direction of crudely made pieces...not in quality, but in style. Like it was made long ago or at the mouth of a gold mine using only fire and hammers. Maybe people wouldn't be afraid to handle them and have them as pocket pieces to show others. 🤔  silver pieces that don't leave finger prints when you touch it.....so maybe an antique matte finish with no proofing. We shall see.

These copper bars are nice though. Almost to nice and they make you want to put them in a case and not touch them.  Grin

Bummer I missed out on that! I actually may be able to give you some pointers on how to make your own COBs. I've made some out of silver before its not too difficult with the right tools. I think you're onto something there m8, it really fits your theme too. Having the feel of a genuine shipwrecked silver piece or x marks the spot buried treasure. Not the same style of an 8 reale i'm guessing or gold escudo but something with the antiqued finish that you can hold would be a great change up from the plastic coin cases we are utterly scared of even opening in fear of ruining or damaging any coins. Haha.

I'll always take some pointers from someone Smiley I'm working with a few other people too and they have cob designs. Check out this sweet Skeleton Key! They're 2 oz 999 fine silver and don't leave finger prints. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: