Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE TREND!  (Read 78 times)
DONZAKA (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 10:20:28 AM
Merited by Igebotz (1)

I commented on one thread about social vices and the upturn of noble deeds within our society and while pondering on my comment, i realized how high moral up bringing and training of children has deteriorated over the years. Vividly, i can still reminisce my mothers heavy gaze, flying slippers, occasional knocks on the head and my father's backhand slap; these tools were all instrumental in sculpting the gentleman i turned out to be.

In the society today, i spot ladies turning up for events half clad or fully clothed yet very transparent! Boys smoking as though they have some sort of hidden on-going competition with the nuzzles of a bad car, desperation for wealth at the expense of friends and family, diabolic practices. Lately, you can easily spot a native doctor posting sponsored ads on social media and generating over a million comment of desperate youths seeking for his office address,
well placed men promising jobs to young female graduates just to have a feel of her pleasure spot,. This list is endless as we all know THE TREND.

How did we get here?

How did our own apple fall so far from the tree?

When did our humanity lose her virtue?

What should we expect next?

...lets all ponder on these points.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 12:31:57 PM

I see lack of impatient from the youths of our country today and everyone needs to quickly upgrade and suddenly turned their own boss without knowing life is a gradual process, I wonder what we'll all gain after acquiring everything in just 3 years without us working harder to earn money. We feels like becoming the famous Millionaire's and Billionaire without us putting all efforts to achieve such a position, for instance take a look secondary students who just finished their WAEC are now thinking of driving their personal cars while in normal circumstances they should be in higher institution studying hard for a better tomorrow but yet they will choose for quick money in turns using their mother's or father's for rituals in other to compete with those who firmly work for their progresses.

I'd love to quote our able President were he said " Nigerian Youths are lazy", Yes this statements actually serves us right because looking at our country today out of 100 percent of Youth population in the country, about 70 percent of them are sourcing for illegal way to make money either via internet fraud, ritual killing or highway robbery and many more.

Now talking of the female Gender's, Prostitution has been the major keys for them excel in what ever they are doing, even in their academic pursuits they hardly reads hard to make an excellent results instead they choose of clubbing and galivanting, rigma-rolling across states all in the name of studying.
Just have this in mind, that we are at the End time where we see all manner of things happening. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 02:27:48 PM

A very good topic, if I must say. Op, I guess you are appalled at how things seem to have gone from bad to worse, as it were, but the truth is, don't be surprised.
 It's written in scriptures where in the last days, crazy things will happen that would leave you shell shocked. What used to be an abomination in those days is now the norm. Recently I saw a video of two secondary school students bonking and honestly was embarrassed for them.
 Most times too- although this should not be an excuse to indulge in bad vices-  some do these things as a result of frustration and a last resort in which to help themselves.
 Some girls feel the only way they can put food on the table is by selling their bodies!
 I doubt that this trend can be stopped, it can only be curtailed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 05:11:13 PM

I don’t believe it’s the scriptures that’s coming to pass here. All the issues you mentioned is a result of a failed society. The government has failed its citizens, the rate of poverty and unemployment is at the highest in the history of Nigeria, you can’t expect people to have good morals when they do not have food on their table or even basic amenities like electricity and water. If many of the ladies who are acting indecently today can see a future for themselves doing something else, I believe they would. A true testament are Nigerians in diaspora, they are doing very well because they are in a system that works.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
knowngunman

Activity: 602
Merit: 318

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 04:19:13 PM

I don’t believe it’s the scriptures that’s coming to pass here. All the issues you mentioned is a result of a failed society. The government has failed its citizens, the rate of poverty and unemployment is at the highest in the history of Nigeria, you can’t expect people to have good morals when they do not have food on their table or even basic amenities like electricity and water. If many of the ladies who are acting indecently today can see a future for themselves doing something else, I believe they would. A true testament are Nigerians in diaspora, they are doing very well because they are in a system that works.
Sorry to say but there's no point justifying immorality at all. Of course the government has failed its responsibility but Leave government out of this immoral behavior of our youths. Parents should be absolutely hold responsible for failing to train their wards in a rightly manner. Government failure has absolutely nothing to do with your moral attitude. Is the government serving you differently? Are we all not under the same government? Why do you not engage in any form of vices? Forget about diaspora, no country is 100 percent perfect and there are areas that each of them is perfect and poor as well. Forget what they are showing you on TV or reading on the internet and paper.

By the way, in every working country is the hand work of her citizens. Not like here in Nigeria where everyone is ready to blame the government without playing their own role as a citizen. Let be honest with ourselves for once abeg. Two wrong doesn't make a right. If the government fails, do not fail yourself. Stay away from immorality, you have no any excuse.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 04:30:46 PM

Sorry to say but there's no point justifying immorality at all. Of course the government has failed its responsibility but Leave government out of this immoral behavior of our youths. Parents should be absolutely hold responsible for failing to train their wards in a rightly manner. Government failure has absolutely nothing to do with your moral attitude. Is the government serving you differently? Are we all not under the same government? Why do you not engage in any form of vices? Forget about diaspora, no country is 100 percent perfect and there are areas that each of them is perfect and poor as well. Forget what they are showing you on TV or reading on the internet and paper.

By the way, in every working country is the hand work of her citizens. Not like here in Nigeria where everyone is ready to blame the government without playing their own role as a citizen. Let be honest with ourselves for once abeg. Two wrong doesn't make a right. If the government fails, do not fail yourself. Stay away from immorality, you have no any excuse.
You have said a lot, and let’s agree to disagree. All fingers are not equal, my point is that it’s not easy to grow up in a dysfunctional society and turn out to be a high value person. You seem to forget that a person is the product of his environment, given the right education and network, anyone can turn out well. I will use a example of electoral fraud, the politicians buy votes from our mothers and fathers with bag of rice and groundnut oil, they use young men as their henchmen and give them change to do their bidding. Do you think if these people had the resources to cater for their needs they would be risking their lives and future for a little penny? A person from a well to do background knows better than to involve themselves in such activities.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Framelover

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 05:47:57 PM

I commented on one thread about social vices and the upturn of noble deeds within our society and while pondering on my comment, i realized how high moral up bringing and training of children has deteriorated over the years. Vividly, i can still reminisce my mothers heavy gaze, flying slippers, occasional knocks on the head and my father's backhand slap; these tools were all instrumental in sculpting the gentleman i turned out to be.

In the society today, i spot ladies turning up for events half clad or fully clothed yet very transparent! Boys smoking as though they have some sort of hidden on-going competition with the nuzzles of a bad car, desperation for wealth at the expense of friends and family, diabolic practices. Lately, you can easily spot a native doctor posting sponsored ads on social media and generating over a million comment of desperate youths seeking for his office address,
well placed men promising jobs to young female graduates just to have a feel of her pleasure spot,. This list is endless as we all know THE TREND.

How did we get here?

How did our own apple fall so far from the tree?

When did our humanity lose her virtue?

What should we expect next?

...lets all ponder on these points.
It's worrisome to see moral values declining and social vices increasing. How children are raised affects the adults they become so we need better disciplinary methods than physical punishment. Societal norms change, but education and awareness can promote positive values. Evolution, technology, may have contributed to this. We need to remain hopeful and work towards a better world through education and personal responsibility.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: