Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Venom Token Potential Reward For Early TestNet Users - Guide  (Read 712 times)
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 01:58:44 PM

~snipped~
If you have not been active in the venov blockchain, then you definitely do not have the right to receive an airdrop. It does not happen that someone receives an airdrop from Venom and does not claim the 19-20 NFT that the participants received during the test period.
Well, I don't know how that will eventually end but I can tell you too that I didn't complete all the testnet activities. I minted about six NFTs and then the whole thing became cumbersome and I stopped. Venom was a project I followed since 2023. I was able to send my OKX UID and the Venom address from that exchange. If the project was restricting those who didn't do all tasks, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to send those addresses.

I do think maybe they will compensate those who minted something and not reward only those who completed the whole task. By the way, not many people even participated in the testnet.
I minted all the NFTs except the last one - I don’t use OKX, I don’t see the point in trying to do this with such a drop. Judging by the fact that I did not meet the criteria (what?) of the Ventory drop (a project in the Venom ecosystem) and tokenomics (if it is true), then I do not expect anything worthwhile from Venom. Perhaps some projects will distribute a minimum of 1000-10000 tokens, which will cost a couple of cents.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 02:48:27 PM

...I was able to send my OKX UID and the Venom address from that exchange. If the project was restricting those who didn't do all tasks, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to send those addresses.

I do think maybe they will compensate those who minted something and not reward only those who completed the whole task. By the way, not many people even participated in the testnet.

The last quest from OKX is not the main one, as it is carried out after the snapshot has been completed. Therefore, I think that those who send their address and UID will receive an additional airdrop in this way. You can download the Venom wallet right now and complete this latest quest from OKX and you will understand that it has nothing to do with previous quests. By the way, the number of wallets that are registered in the Venom test network is 17 million.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 05:48:28 AM

~
The last quest from OKX is not the main one, as it is carried out after the snapshot has been completed.
Contrarily to that, I think that's the main one or part of the main one. I sent in my OKX details two or three days ago and did only six tasks out of the more than 20 tasks but I received a mail from OKX a few minutes ago that my 29.87 Venom was on the way to hitting my wallet. I guess the amount is uniformed for all participants from the screenshots that others have been sharing. The amount is small, given the stress of the numerous tasks therein and how long the testnet lasted. Anyway, let's see if it lists above $1.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 08:39:03 AM

Contrarily to that, I think that's the main one or part of the main one. I sent in my OKX details two or three days ago and did only six tasks out of the more than 20 tasks but I received a mail from OKX a few minutes ago that my 29.87 Venom was on the way to hitting my wallet. I guess the amount is uniformed for all participants from the screenshots that others have been sharing. The amount is small, given the stress of the numerous tasks therein and how long the testnet lasted. Anyway, let's see if it lists above $1.
Well its not yet the testnet airdrop I believe. I am sure its segregate cause not all testnet have okx or registered on the event. Its not just clear whether the testnet reward is still vested or the team change it to 100% vested seen some screenshot from twitter but I cant verify on the discord. What do you think guys when they will release a drop for this?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 10:28:50 AM

~smipped~
Well its not yet the testnet airdrop I believe. I am sure its segregate cause not all testnet have okx or registered on the event.
Well, let's say it's looking like the Venom project has a different approach to distribution of its airdrop as I'm beginning to think too that there could be more distributions to come. Early participants won't mint all those NFTs and then miss out on the largesse because they weren't able to provide OKX details. Perhaps, there's going to be a particular kind of reward for those who minted the NFTs. Anyway, it listed below $0.5, then dumped slightly to 0.3 but it's back trading around its listing price now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2024, 10:38:16 AM

Well its not yet the testnet airdrop I believe. I am sure its segregate cause not all testnet have okx or registered on the event. Its not just clear whether the testnet reward is still vested or the team change it to 100% vested seen some screenshot from twitter but I cant verify on the discord. What do you think guys when they will release a drop for this?

We will be able to claim our airdrop in 3 days. And a special page has already been created for this, where we can get for the testnet reward - https://rewards.venom.network/ We can only hope that the price of the coin will not fall during this time, but on the contrary will grow)

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fapar

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 06:38:35 PM

We will be able to claim our airdrop in 3 days. And a special page has already been created for this, where we can get for the testnet reward - https://rewards.venom.network/ We can only hope that the price of the coin will not fall during this time, but on the contrary will grow)
So far there are no prerequisites for an increase in the value of $VENOM. There are no loud announcements about partnerships, all partnerships are only between ecosystem projects. Only a small volume of tokens entered circulation and all of them are actually circulating on the AMM/MM exchanges on which the listing took place. On Thursday the picture will become a little clearer; hope so.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 11:23:46 PM

So far there are no prerequisites for an increase in the value of $VENOM. There are no loud announcements about partnerships, all partnerships are only between ecosystem projects. Only a small volume of tokens entered circulation and all of them are actually circulating on the AMM/MM exchanges on which the listing took place. On Thursday the picture will become a little clearer; hope so.

The price of the coin will strongly depend on how many coins will be unlocked for the testnet participants. I do not know if the tokenomics of the project has been changed, but previously, only 10% of the accrued reward should have been unlocked for the testnet participants. But if the team unlocks the reward completely, then a dump will definitely follow.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fapar

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 06:24:05 PM

The price of the coin will strongly depend on how many coins will be unlocked for the testnet participants. I do not know if the tokenomics of the project has been changed, but previously, only 10% of the accrued reward should have been unlocked for the testnet participants. But if the team unlocks the reward completely, then a dump will definitely follow.
The tokenomics that recently appeared on the network looks extremely strange and I have not seen any official confirmation of it. Everything will depend on the number of tokens that will be “drawn” tomorrow. I previously mentioned a thousands coins, but then there was an airdrop for the last task with OKX and it was only ~30 tokens. If we take into account this figure and the possible vesting for testers, it is unlikely that this will greatly affect the cost of $VENOM. In addition, individual projects of the Venom ecosystem will distribute airdrops in their tokens, and not in $VENOM.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2024, 03:27:13 PM

Despite the fact that my expectations for the Venom airdrop were very modest, but I could not even imagine that after mint 22 NFT in the test network, another final NFT would be sent to our wallets. What value it will have in the future is unknown, but now it is traded on https://oasis.gallery/collection/0:fa200706e21863c1da8f35d334f48faeb39d34ad21efd81178ffab40850c0898 for 50 dollars.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 04:19:54 PM

Despite the fact that my expectations for the Venom airdrop were very modest, but I could not even imagine that after mint 22 NFT in the test network, another final NFT would be sent to our wallets. What value it will have in the future is unknown, but now it is traded on https://oasis.gallery/collection/0:fa200706e21863c1da8f35d334f48faeb39d34ad21efd81178ffab40850c0898 for 50 dollars.

You are absolutely right, even I am deeply dsappointed with the reward, I only received 29 Venum tokens worth $20 approximately for opeing my account on OKX exchange and completing all requirements of KYC. For completing 22 test net tasks including claiming NFTs, unfortunately, I have not received any reward which is contraory to my modest expectation of at least 300 Venom coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fapar

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 07:37:07 PM

Modestly, very modestly. Unfortunately, today I spent the whole day on the road and remotely I was only able to mint the final NFT, but I did not have the opportunity to go to Oasis and sell it. I only saw messages in the telegram channels, at the very beginning of sales, that some NFTs were sold for $200 and $1300. I still hope that the Venom team will distribute at least a minimal drop in tokens and of course that the final NFT will have adequate utility.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 12:09:28 AM

Modestly, very modestly. Unfortunately, today I spent the whole day on the road and remotely I was only able to mint the final NFT, but I did not have the opportunity to go to Oasis and sell it. I only saw messages in the telegram channels, at the very beginning of sales, that some NFTs were sold for $200 and $1300. I still hope that the Venom team will distribute at least a minimal drop in tokens and of course that the final NFT will have adequate utility.

It is very unfortunate that you couldn't sell Venom NFT at the price of $200, and now is hovering around $40. The Venon network is down since yesterday and their team could not fix it until now. Venom launching seems to be very disastrous not only for the team but also for all those dedicated supporters of the project who overweeningly participating in their test net The venom community is grossly disappointed which is not good for the future of the project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 05:55:38 PM

You are absolutely right, even I am deeply dsappointed with the reward, I only received 29 Venum tokens worth $20 approximately for opeing my account on OKX exchange and completing all requirements of KYC. For completing 22 test net tasks including claiming NFTs, unfortunately, I have not received any reward which is contraory to my modest expectation of at least 300 Venom coins.

The value of a token is always unpredictable, and you are not the only one whose expectations have failed. Expectations are always that the token will most likely not succeed in being listed on any platform or that its trading value will be very low. As for the Venome airdrop, expectations were different this time. It can be considered a surprise to everyone, especially like me, who heard about Airdrop but did not subscribe to it, thinking that it was bullshit like the majority of Airdrops. I wasn't expecting my friend who subscribed to Airdrop to tell me that he had succeeded in selling some NFTs.

As for the price of the token, I expect that it will be determined according to the number of coins that will be unlocked for the testnet hunters. I do not want to spread panic, but I would not be surprised if the price falls to the bottom after the distribution. At the same time, I am thinking of buying some tokens if their price drops too much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 10:59:28 PM

...I only saw messages in the telegram channels, at the very beginning of sales, that some NFTs were sold for $200 and $1300. ..

The fact that someone put up such a price for an actually unnecessary NFT does not mean that someone else will buy it for such a price. The only thing I agree with is that such an airdrop from Venom was a big disappointment for those who participated in the testnet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 11:20:37 PM

It is very unfortunate that you couldn't sell Venom NFT at the price of $200, and now is hovering around $40. The Venon network is down since yesterday and their team could not fix it until now. Venom launching seems to be very disastrous not only for the team but also for all those dedicated supporters of the project who overweeningly participating in their test net The venom community is grossly disappointed which is not good for the future of the project.
indeed this whole launch is just a big mess, not to mention their discord are full of people with complaints because their promised allocation was said to be nonexistent after the campaign ends.
for those that finished the task with at least owning 23 NFT if im not mistaken to be able to claim that early participant NFT at least can cash out that NFT even though it amounts to peanut, but i'm not doing all those tasks just to be tricked like this, personally i don't finish most of their task and therefore i got less than the amount of NFT eligible for the minting of early participant NFT and i must say that i'm not disappointed at all spared myself from doing all those tasks for peanut knowing that the blockchain itself was hella slow as well when it was still in testnet, but good for anyone that successfully dumps their NFT and get good price.
right now the floor still stands at like what you said around 30-40 venom.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄