Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It Won't Be Long.  (Read 372 times)
Vicson1 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 08:02:54 PM

Have you bought btc to HODL and wonder when it will rise to a point where your life will be changed financially?
Are you a newbie like me and everytime you log in to the group the best you do is to read and wonder when you'll understand the system and grow?
Have you made investments and it seems stagnant not knowing whether to pull out or hold on a little?
I want to tell you that it won't be long and you'll smile soon. just do the following
1. Be patient and keep learning (whether newbie or guru)
2. Be consistent and be willing to ask questions where confused
3. Always be optimistic and put in your best effort
4. Remove fear, buy when it's best for you and hold as if you don't care
5. Avoid listening and reading wrong informations from Bitcoin haters.

One of the things I have learnt on this platform is to learn, make research more than comment And i have learnt a lot and still learning and opened to learning
Be encouraged btc will make us smile...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 08:22:35 PM

As long as you didn't invest when the price was at the ATH, you won't need to wait too long after all the halving will be next year and this year seem to be greener. Its not even late to buy more.

If you did invest at price where its more than $50k, you still can wait for a little longer but for now just say whatever you need to say to yourself  Grin 

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 08:22:59 PM

↑↑↑ This is a good list of traits to practice.  In an investment where we want to engage with.  Knowledge about the investment is indispensable.  It is a must.  Upon learning and when we commit with the investment, patience is another virtue needed the most.  Obviously we need to believe in our judgment and decision, the reason why there is a need for thorough research.  Lastly, I think it is still a long road ahead for Bitcoin to break its ATH.  About more than a year or at most two years if ever history will repeat itself.

Indeed if the expected is about to happen Bitcoin will put a smile on those who have the patience to hold their stash until the Bitcoin performs its ATH breaking act which is suppose to happen a year after the halving event.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 08:25:37 PM

In addition to all that has been mentioned by OP, you should also be positive about your investment yielding good profit someday. Don't panic if the price dumps because it will pump again. Also be positive that you will grow in the forum and give yourself more time to learn and make research on your own. Bitcoin investment is like a new born child that takes time before he/she becomes a toddler. Having the market analysis knowledge will keep you stronger to hold for long.

knowngunman

Activity: 602
Merit: 318

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 08:31:09 PM

Have you bought btc to HODL and wonder when it will rise to a point where your life will be changed financially?
Are you a newbie like me and everytime you log in to the group the best you do is to read and wonder when you'll understand the system and grow?
Have you made investments and it seems stagnant not knowing whether to pull out or hold on a little?
I want to tell you that it won't be long and you'll smile soon. just do the following
I must first of all commend you for your contribution to help the new comers to crypto but these are not only peculiar to Bitcoin rather to every of our daily dealings. Patience is very important in every aspect of human life not only when it comes to crypto. Not being patient will lead to wrong decisions and loss of funds.

Learning and asking questions when necessary is very vital as it helps one to be current and prevent from being led astray. One who asks can never be lost. A proverb in my local dialect  Grin

Listening to BTC haters kill one's spirit of BTC investment. Make and your decisions and stick to it. Never allow anyone to discourage you. We've seen stories of people been discouraged and later successful with Bitcoin here and outside this forum as well. Self research is highly recommended thou.

One of the things I have learnt on this platform is to learn, make research more than comment And i have learnt a lot and still learning and opened to learning
You're right mate bitcointalk.org has been more helpful than Google when it comes to Bitcoin. Majority of us here owed Bitcointalk founder a very big gratitude for initiating this space and serving people with the right information needed. However, one should also embark on self research to be more acquainted with what you're investing into.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 08:53:10 PM

great original post You mentioned some great ideas that will help everyone who joins our site for the first time. Since this forum is always available to help, feel free to always ask questions and make corrections What I'd like to add is that beginners tend to trust people too easily, especially if they have a lot of experience in the forum or are knowledgeable about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, both of which I believe increase your risk of being scammed. As a beginner, come straight to these forums whenever you're confused or have a question; don't let anyone else know because they might use that information against you. Once again, I'd like to thank the OP.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 09:07:25 PM

Isn't this putting way more expectation on bitcoin?
"For it to change your life financially!"

If coins could talk I think it would scream "please...go easy on me right now".

Bitcoin has got some good enough potentials but, your ideas and the means by which you choose to invest is what would be life changing. Have it that you could as well lost in your bid to attain financial success but that shouldn't discourage you from trying. Put in efforts and get them results but, bitcoin doesn't change your life, your ideas will.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 09:12:12 PM

The 5 points you mentioned are generally known by crypto users who want to invest.
Buying and holding Bitcoin is an investment that will provide good returns in the long-term.

But you need to add on how to do good money management so that your patience and consistency are not wasted.
Financial management will refer to how much money is used to buy and purchases are made gradually which can be called the DCA method.
Because if it is not balanced with DCA, you will only be silent when the market starts to crash, even though it is a good opportunity to increase Bitcoin assets.

Make sure the main target is achieved and always be optimistic and don't panic when the market crashes.
Use money that you can afford to lose, don't use money that is still being used for other purposes.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 797

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 09:12:18 PM

Don't ask too many questions about when bitcoin will go up indirectly you expect a faster and more impatient increase, so wait more because we know bitcoin will always go up at a certain time so just waiting for the right moment maybe next year or the year after.

Well, beginners are usually impatient and ask questions here and there about bitcoin price predictions and that's usually to strengthen their hearts so that there is hope with bitcoin, but I'm sure anyone who invests in bitcoin will smile later towards ATH after the halving.

The 5 points above are pretty good, just apply our principles, don't give up easily and stay patient, one day it will produce better results if bitcoin ownership is not sold quickly.

Now it is appropriate to continue to accumulate bitcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4276

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 09:46:25 PM

You can hod bitcoin and expect a price of a million dollars. It is possible, I do not deny it, but when the price is a million dollars, the purchasing power of the dollar may be weak. If you want to get rich, you have to take risks. The same GPT Chat opened up many opportunities for the future mainstream. And then there will be many interesting projects in the crypto industry that are worth investing in and it is possible to make a profit. Bitcoin is good for rich people, and if you have a small investment of 1-5 thousand dollars, and you want to get 100-500 thousand, then bitcoin is not the best choice.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 10:22:53 PM

You can hod bitcoin and expect a price of a million dollars. It is possible, I do not deny it, but when the price is a million dollars, the purchasing power of the dollar may be weak. If you want to get rich, you have to take risks. The same GPT Chat opened up many opportunities for the future mainstream. And then there will be many interesting projects in the crypto industry that are worth investing in and it is possible to make a profit. Bitcoin is good for rich people, and if you have a small investment of 1-5 thousand dollars, and you want to get 100-500 thousand, then bitcoin is not the best choice.

Analyzing the growth of Bitcoin price, it maybe the two.  Adoption or the valuation of dollar become weak.  I agree the possibility of Bitcoin getting into a million dollar a piece can be due to weaker dollar purchasing power caused by hyper inflation.  But there is also a possibility of Bitcoin reaching 1m dollar value because of global adoption.  Though it is easier to achieve with the mixture of both inflation and adoption.

Bitcoin is good for all people not only the rich one,  anything that can bring profit regardless of being small or huge is good for everyone but of course we should set our expectation in reality.
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 10:52:50 PM

What I noticed mostly is that those who are panicking about not making big profits from bitcoin are those who fails to take good opportunity from investing at the right time, So possibly they are panicking because they aren't getting anything from it. Let say when bitcoin were down to $1k or even lesser they didn't pick up or sermon courage to invest at that point but they didn't utilized those chances rather waiting to see the ends of it, but today bitcoin have left them and the little place they met it was to high for them to acquire more and even if they bought it was very hard for them to wait for the price to moon.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 11:15:45 PM

Your life may not just change financially just because you have bitcoins in your wallet but no money to spend. Financial change is when you, who is someone that normally don't have money and always lack, begins to have money to spend. Bitcoin may not offer you that because even when the bitcoin your have rises, you will still want to hold for some more time, and even if you decide to withdraw the bitcoins you have that has gained, because you are financially wise, you will not be able to take it all or even a greater amount than what you will want to keep.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 11:31:16 PM

On the contrary, why not really face the fact, if you want to really get a big profit in our investment in Bitcoin, it's going to be painful, long and you need to have a lot of mental toughness along the way. Just think of it HODLing it long for at least one full bear/bull cycle, and that is going to be 4 long painful years. There will be obvious challenges that sometimes you want to sell your stash because the price is going down hard. But you keep on grinding hard, accumulating in the bear market, DCA weekly/monthly and then staying in the game. And after that, we enter the bull run and that's where all our hardship is going to pay off. Those sleepless nights, the stress and pressure are now gone. So I will suggest to really have that resilience inside of us and soon we will be rewarded. Delayed gratification is the key.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 735

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 11:31:33 PM

A long term investor of Bitcoin is truly having all of those traits. You get to see the past movement of bitcoin and cycles and so, you understand that it's not going to take any longer. Patience is one of the important factors in here as we invest in bitcoin, those cycles that includes the halving which is the most impactful thing that shall increase the price of bitcoin.

This is actually fun when you know yourself that you can't be moved and influenced by them. However, it's better to avoid them at all cost so that no negative thinking shall be inserted into your mind because if it does, that might give you a panicking feeling whenever the price drops a lot.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 11:58:16 PM

All your points are valid. Every Bitcoin holder must be patient, consistent, and brave. You need patience because the price of Bitcoin is volatile so you need to keep holding even in the face of uncertainties and a price drop. You would always hear scary news from different news outlets that might make you sell your coins below your purchasing price. This is why you need to be brave and stand strong no matter the pressure or attacks.

The title of your post is "It won't be long" but nobody knows how long it will be. That is why we need to consistently follow our investment plan. To be free from pressure, it is advisable not to use loans or credit facilities to buy Bitcoin. Most people feel that it can make them rich overnight, so they go as far as using loans to buy the coin. Personal and other savings is the best type of fund to use for Bitcoin investment.

Be encouraged btc will make us smile..

The best approach to learning from this forum as a new member is to open your mind to learn, your eyes to observe, and let your hand be fast to ask relevant questions but slow to contribute until you have learned.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 01:22:22 AM

Patience to learn is good, when you start learning try to implement what you've learnt. This will give the best understanding than just receiving information from different sources. These days buying bitcoin is not a difficult task. Even the technology lacking person can buy/sell with ease. Just buying a little and continuing to learn lets you go through the variation happening in the market.

Rather than asking questions directly, it is good to get some basic learning and then raise questions. This will help with better conversation and get better clarity.

As most users suggested going for a buy at any point is good. Find the right chance to buy at the bottom to avoid the time of holding.

We'll get to see more and more wrong information and fearful information getting circulated around. We shouldn't be reacting to it, the market is getting widened with time. Influencers and Whales on the market try to make impact on the market and we shouldn't be the prey.
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 02:52:10 AM

I would say these things:
1. Learn to be patient and stop learning strategy when you found your own system. Don't get caught up on system hopping. Instead learn when to take profit, when to take stoploss, and more importatantly when to wait and when to engage the market.
2. Be consistent and be willing to ask questions where confused or better if you DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Everything is one search away. Don't rely too much on to other people's comment.
3. Always be optimistic and put in your best effort. Be truth fully honest with yourself and your development. It's okay to be discourage sometimes but it's your responsibility to get back in track.
4. Remove fear, buy when it's best for you and hold as if you don't care. Wrong! Do not be a holder. Be a smart investor. Don't buy unless you have a plan and a system properly laid out.
5. Avoid listening and reading wrong information from Bitcoin haters and bitcoin slaves.

Always remember, all us here aims to make money and not to be right. There is no right or wrong information. Just find the right one that works for you and you're ready to go.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 04:09:34 AM

That's actually a good motivation and recommendation you've mentioned OP. I think you forgot some important that are included when you do investment or trading. Your emotional stability is one of the factor that you should be aware since it can affect your decisions that could led to bad ones. Managing your money of course comes first as you do trading/investing you should always have a plan what you put in the market because you might not afford to lose that money that you'll be needing soon. Still that's a good observations take your time to study and do your research in this industry OP.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 04:27:48 AM

That's actually a good motivation and recommendation you've mentioned OP. I think you forgot some important that are included when you do investment or trading. Your emotional stability is one of the factor that you should be aware since it can affect your decisions that could led to bad ones. Managing your money of course comes first as you do trading/investing you should always have a plan what you put in the market because you might not afford to lose that money that you'll be needing soon. Still that's a good observations take your time to study and do your research in this industry OP.
first of all in making decisions is as what you have said you need to have a emotional stability and also has a control over yourself cause when it comes to investment fear is the number one problem, you'll always think that what if you're investment will go to waste or you might get a loss all of it that's why it is important to have a better understanding, do more research before entering and always have a positive side of life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: