Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc price preeiction  (Read 608 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 07:33:00 PM

It seems we are going to have to wait for some more time before bitcoin hits 40k, bitcoin is not even able to surpass 30k and now we are facing a small negative movement, and if we add the current attack on the network which is making it incredibly busy then I do not think there is much room for the price of bitcoin to reach those levels so soon, however I could always be wrong as bitcoin does not really seems to follow common sense when it is experiencing a period of high volatility.
This is okay.

These movements are just temporary and it's better to see it fall a bit before it proceeds to the price that we're expecting to be hit. It will just be a matter of time until we see $40k again.

But if that's your target, it's not that far at all while many are aiming for a higher price and that's $100k which is we don't know if by next year or by 2025 will be the time it's gonna reach it.

Once this network attack is done, we might see the influx of transactions again but hopefully it won't be like this again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 07:16:37 AM

Unfortunately today the price dropped again so my prediction that in May the price could return to $ 30k turned out to be wrong, now the price is around $ 27500 and there are still lots of FUDs spread on social media so that the pressure can continue, we will see if the price in May can return to $30k or not.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

aylabadia05

Activity: 1526
Merit: 768

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2023, 04:07:34 PM

Btc price prediction 40,000$ top this year.
Then 11,000$ then start of bull run year 2024 up to 100,000$ +  bull run will end 2026- 2027
By that time 100k+ is Coming for sure.
Speculating about the price of Bitcoin is a way for us to plan purchases to be made. Speculating on the price of Bitcoin, many people miss their speculation and rarely is anyone right in speculating. This means that the process of increasing and decreasing prices will always occur as long as market activity takes place.

Apart from providing Bitcoin price speculation, it is better to focus on ways that we can add Bitcoin assets in the wallet.
Do not be too long to analyze the price. If you look at April's Bitcoin price and you see today's Bitcoin price, compare and buy if the plan to buy is committed to doing so.
Keep Bitcoin until the price you want comes and new ATH will surely come.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 04:55:07 PM

Unfortunately today the price dropped again so my prediction that in May the price could return to $ 30k turned out to be wrong, now the price is around $ 27500 and there are still lots of FUDs spread on social media so that the pressure can continue, we will see if the price in May can return to $30k or not.

I forgot to look at the bitcoin price today and will probably get used to it when my level of focus on holding gets stronger. Of course it won't be a problem to monitor price movements if you plan something there like buying bitcoins at a certain price based on market analysis and opportunities. But monitoring prices continuously is only very likely to change your investment plan because the market sometimes panics too much in the face of FUD or negative issues.

The bitcoin price in May tended to decline rather than recover. I agree that this correction is due to FUD, but supposedly the price recovery trend that has been going on for the last 4 months could turn the market situation for the better in May or June and this $27k won't last much longer. Sideways are also very likely during May, but I expect big moves once bitcoin enters the second half of May.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 08:32:10 PM

Then 11,000$ then start of bull run year 2024 up to 100,000$ +  bull run will end 2026- 2027

Predicting is free so we can do prediction anytime but for me it is too early to predict  2026 is far from today and there's a lot more happenings in crypto that time, but i also believe bull run is coming 70k$ is my prediction and then 100k$  i dont know when but i believe that it will come in the near future because crypto is rising not only in price but also in popularity.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 01:06:29 PM

Currently there is a lot of volatility in the market. It has become very difficult to make accurate market predictions amid such volatility. Bitcoin peaked at $31000 in April. Which is highest by 2023. However, since the beginning of May, the price of Bitcoin has started to fall again. Currently, the price of Bitcoin stands at $26400. At the moment the market position looks like Bitcoin will go down to $25,000 very soon. And in 2023, the Bitcoin market can reach a maximum of $40000 to $55000
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 01:20:04 PM

Currently there is a lot of volatility in the market. It has become very difficult to make accurate market predictions amid such volatility. Bitcoin peaked at $31000 in April. Which is highest by 2023. However, since the beginning of May, the price of Bitcoin has started to fall again. Currently, the price of Bitcoin stands at $26400. At the moment the market position looks like Bitcoin will go down to $25,000 very soon. And in 2023, the Bitcoin market can reach a maximum of $40000 to $55000

The price of the coin will only vary, if we put some efforts to push it up. I know April had given many hopes to us, and May is disappointing, but it may be just a pull back before a big jump? Or maybe this is just a market manipulation done by big whales? Nevertheless we shouldn’t worry much about the price to be honest. Our only motive should be to accumulate more and more Bitcoins when the price falls. The more you accumulate, the more benefits you gonna get from it in future. We need to just hold our coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 01:45:32 PM

The price of the coin will only vary, if we put some efforts to push it up. I know April had given many hopes to us, and May is disappointing, but it may be just a pull back before a big jump? Or maybe this is just a market manipulation done by big whales? Nevertheless we shouldn’t worry much about the price to be honest. Our only motive should be to accumulate more and more Bitcoins when the price falls. The more you accumulate, the more benefits you gonna get from it in future. We need to just hold our coins.
Either case, there is nothing to worry about, if it did go down to $25k, then I guess it's another buying region for us. I don't like to wait for the price or speculate that it will still go down further. If that $25k presents itself, then everyone should take advantage of it and see if it will go down more or if the price will bounce back.

As for the whales manipulation, it's already a given fact, that's why small fishes like us show go with the flow of this big whales and not go against them. If then want to pull the price down then good, take that as a opportunity to accumulate more.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 04:20:10 PM

I forgot to look at the bitcoin price today and will probably get used to it when my level of focus on holding gets stronger. Of course it won't be a problem to monitor price movements if you plan something there like buying bitcoins at a certain price based on market analysis and opportunities. But monitoring prices continuously is only very likely to change your investment plan because the market sometimes panics too much in the face of FUD or negative issues.

The bitcoin price in May tended to decline rather than recover. I agree that this correction is due to FUD, but supposedly the price recovery trend that has been going on for the last 4 months could turn the market situation for the better in May or June and this $27k won't last much longer. Sideways are also very likely during May, but I expect big moves once bitcoin enters the second half of May.
I think it's not really that important to check the price every single day if you are a long term holder. Like for example I keep on messing up the situation all the time and I do not check it, why would I because I will hold it no matter what the price is anyway and there is no need for anything else. I get that people really want to see it grow higher and bigger but I do not have to do that at all, I just want to be left alone and not care about any of the price movements.

It could have been 25k when I woke up, or could be 30k, I would just hold anyway and there wouldn't be any changes in my life at all, that's the important part for me. I understand some people wanted to make it work differently but that doesn't mean they are right, just ignore it and keep holding.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 07:15:17 PM

I think it's not really that important to check the price every single day if you are a long term holder. Like for example I keep on messing up the situation all the time and I do not check it, why would I because I will hold it no matter what the price is anyway and there is no need for anything else. I get that people really want to see it grow higher and bigger but I do not have to do that at all, I just want to be left alone and not care about any of the price movements.

It could have been 25k when I woke up, or could be 30k, I would just hold anyway and there wouldn't be any changes in my life at all, that's the important part for me. I understand some people wanted to make it work differently but that doesn't mean they are right, just ignore it and keep holding.
If you are a long term holder this is without a doubt the right approach, there are some instances in which having more information just confuses you instead of helping you as more information should, and this is one of those instances, if a long term holder keeps watching the price over and over again then if the price goes down their determination could begin to waver as they keep watching and refreshing over and over again the website where they are getting this information, so a long term holder should check the price of bitcoin once every few days or once a week at most to avoid this happening to them.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 05:03:10 PM

That's sort of true, but I think it doesn't hurt to check neither, like be aware of what's going on. I understand that if you are going to hold it for 10+ years, maybe not knowing today could be unimportant to you. But at the same time, I do not need to know Chinese history and how it was formed neither, and yet I read about it, sometimes having information is important, even if it doesn't matter to you that day, it's important to be wise.

I check it everyday even though I am a long term investor as well, just because I want to be aware of how things are moving and that means I am going to end up with something much better on the long run. I get that people are not doing something that works for us right now, but it is definitely a benefit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
imamusma

Activity: 1372
Merit: 731

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 05:45:51 PM

I check it everyday even though I am a long term investor as well, just because I want to be aware of how things are moving and that means I am going to end up with something much better on the long run. I get that people are not doing something that works for us right now, but it is definitely a benefit.
To be honest I also check it almost daily. I even have a price monitoring app that can notify me of multiple notifications when the price of an asset I own goes up high or suffers a severe dump at any one time. But of course I don't plan to sell it in the short term even though I have to lose a lot every time a correction occurs.

Because you and me are active users of the forum, it's only natural that we stay up to date with the latest information on price movements. The thing is, don't get swayed by price action regardless if it's a correction or maybe a small pump. Stick to the plan, it will really pay off in the long term.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 06:18:22 PM

^
I stopped with price apps, they were such a waste of time. Let's say you're a short-term investor, who uses price apps, but you self-custody your bitcoin, like you should. Most likely you won't have your wallet on your phone, and even if you do, it's going to take some time before you're able to send it to an exchange and cost you some money. Every time the app shows you a <5% move you'll have to make a decision. Is it worth for me to react to this? I'll have to pay the transfer fee, I'll have to pay the exchange fee and it's going to take a few hours before I can dump it.
All the app is going to do is put you on edge, distract you, when you can't really do anything about it. It's like reading news about a child that died somewhere in another city.

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1231

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 07:08:45 PM

^
I stopped with price apps, they were such a waste of time. Let's say you're a short-term investor, who uses price apps, but you self-custody your bitcoin, like you should. Most likely you won't have your wallet on your phone, and even if you do, it's going to take some time before you're able to send it to an exchange and cost you some money. Every time the app shows you a <5% move you'll have to make a decision. Is it worth for me to react to this? I'll have to pay the transfer fee, I'll have to pay the exchange fee and it's going to take a few hours before I can dump it.
All the app is going to do is put you on edge, distract you, when you can't really do anything about it. It's like reading news about a child that died somewhere in another city.
Each user has different preferences of how they set up their trading and investment plans. But of course, I don't think there's much point in using such an app when prices can be monitored in every way via online. Monitoring prices is also less important for long-term investors, but may be important for short-term traders who keep their trading budget on a centralized exchange.

I often use CoinGecko or Coinmarketcap for bitcoin price monitoring or something, but that's only I use it to get real time prices to post something about speculation or to get analysis.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2023, 11:41:12 PM

The extremes of BTC tend to exceed expectations often, even while saying that I would still expect to be wrong as most times it does appear 40k would be correct.   But the ability for BTC to go further in both directions then people thought possible is frequent and repeated, so by that reckoning we could go as high as 60k I guess.   Close to the ATH, I do think it would resolve downwards from that peak before year end.  Basically if we repeat 2019 in being positive but losing that peak it'd be what I expect roughly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 06:41:00 AM

The negative trend seems to be continuing in May, this is seen by the price dropping more than 4% in a week, maybe in May the price is still in the range below $ 30k, but if we want to get big profits then now is a good time to buy because we can get a cheap price.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 07:52:35 PM

^
While the intention behind those apps is a good one, at the same time instead of helping you to monitor the market what those apps do instead is to make you more apprehensive about what is happening on the market and most likely increase the number of trades you make and the percentage of losses you suffer as well, as those apps almost force you to overtrade the markets instead of sticking with the position you have taken, so people need to be incredibly careful with those apps and if they cannot stop this from happening to them then they need to uninstall them and check the price manually as they used to.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 09:05:29 PM

Another random speculations without specific analyses. To be honest, that’s repetitive and annoying. What’s the point of predicting Bitcoin’s price when you’re not capable to do it? Anyway, it is totally tough to see a strong bull run during this year, it is been now more than 1 month since Bitcoin is moving between $27k-29k and I highly doubt if it will reach $40K in next few months due to a lot of factors for example, the continuous manipulation of capitalists on Market and the government’s new strict rules toward centralized exchanges, these two main factors have a negative impact on Bitcoin’s price. For me, I am more optimistic for 2024, hopefully the value will rise remarkably after the next halving.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 09:54:55 PM

The negative trend seems to be continuing in May, this is seen by the price dropping more than 4% in a week, maybe in May the price is still in the range below $ 30k, but if we want to get big profits then now is a good time to buy because we can get a cheap price.

A price under 30k is good because we have time to accumulate more bitcoins at a lower price. Honestly, I don't expect the market to recover and rally any time soon. If bitcoin goes up in price too fast, we will just spend more money to buy bitcoin, which will not benefit us. Since most have a sell target of $100k in the next bull season, why do people always like it to go up fast? Even if the market recovers this year, the bull market will only come after the halving, the bulls will not come before the halving, so it is a waste to expect the market price to be soon increasing.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1030

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2023, 11:06:14 PM

First, I'll appreciate if you can correct the typographical error on the title of the post. It will make it more responsible and it will have more engagement.
Saying that the top of this year is $40k is a very nice prediction. And that is where I stand after my research. But I am surprised that many people are predicting a new ATH this year. In as much as we are in the market of possibilities, I don't see that happening this year.
Then, the $100k target is something I don't want to believe or hear but it made the bear market fell on me while waiting for 100k

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██