Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help to Bitcoin education?  (Read 744 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 07:09:08 AM

Bitcoin is the thing.

Any ideas to spread the Bitcoin education to the world?

Bitcoin in general is most probably too overwhelming and too complicated for you to teach for the people that's starting from scratch. Most of them may not be interested in Bitcoin though, but kudos for trying.
Making videos is one way to reach out to those who wants to learn about Bitcoin, but the idea would be limited. It's always going to be better if you yourself are equipped with enough knowledge about Bitcoin so you can facilitate a live online tutorial and with people who are interested in the same field. Trust me, it's easier to teach people who are also interested to learn. I know your goal is not only to educate people about Bitcoin, but you are also finding ways to generate income through this passion, main reason why you have your YouTube and Twitter account right? If you're really passionate in providing an education about Bitcoin, then I guess you need to step up rather than just making videos. Interact with your students/audiences and answer their questions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCGalaxyA12

Activity: 111
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:32:05 AM

Like what made you hear and know about Bitcoin for the first time that made you interested in joining the Bitcoin community, then this method can be applied and widely communicated.
The first people who need to be convinced about the future of Bitcoin are us. Then the closest people such as wives, girlfriends, relatives, neighbors. From them information about Bitcoin will be widespread.

We need to fully master Bitcoin knowledge so that the contents of the delivery that will be delivered can be understood and make the people we describe motivated to invest in Bitcoin.
Knowledge can be obtained for our provision by reading about Bitcoin security, transactions and technicalities.

It looks very general but that's my opinion.

see, guide and lift us when we fall
Reminder: do not keep your money in online accounts
Ataiwo913

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:15:46 AM

We believe that education is the key to unlocking the value of bitcoin.

We want to help you understand the potential of bitcoin and how it can benefit your business, so we have created an online course that will teach you everything you need to know about this exciting new technology.

The course is designed for anyone who wants to learn about bitcoin and how it can improve their life or their business. It covers all of the basics, from what bitcoin is, how it works, and why people use it. We also explain what makes Bitcoin different from other currencies, so you'll know exactly WHY this technology has such a large impact on society today!
Josefjix

Activity: 1162
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 12:42:14 PM

Bitcoin is the thing.

Bitcoin in general is most probably too overwhelming and too complicated for you to teach for the people that's starting from scratch. Most of them may not be interested in Bitcoin though, but kudos for trying.
Making videos is one way to reach out to those who wants to learn about Bitcoin, but the idea would be limited. It's always going to be better if you yourself are equipped with enough knowledge about Bitcoin so you can facilitate a live online tutorial and with people who are interested in the same field. Trust me, it's easier to teach people who are also interested to learn. I know your goal is not only to educate people about Bitcoin, but you are also finding ways to generate income through this passion, main reason why you have your YouTube and Twitter account right? If you're really passionate in providing an education about Bitcoin, then I guess you need to step up rather than just making videos. Interact with your students/audiences and answer their questions.

Having a thorough understanding of bitcoin and fantasy will undoubtedly lead to swift gains from the enterprise. Spreading the good news about Bitcoin can only be accomplished by displaying photos of earnings from trading bitcoin, moving ahead in all directions, and knowing that there is more to come than settling. Teaching and lecturing newbies is a simple process that involves bringing them step by step and, most significantly, emphasizing crypto-related videos to raise awareness of the potential risks associated in trading bitcoin. The market is volatile, which has an impact on trading positions when they are activated.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
KiaKia

Activity: 658
Merit: 386

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 01:46:22 PM
Merited by traderethereum (1)

If I can read about Bitcoin online and do everything in practical without anyone teaching me so can anybody do the same, I don't teach people much about Bitcoin but I do tell them to do some research themselves.

I've tried to gather some people when I was very new with Crypto and majority of them wasted my time, they are too obsessed with crimes on the internet, till this day some people still believe that the internet is a place where crimes are committed almost every minutes, like defrauding people and stuff, this type of people are the most difficult to teach anything, because what they believe in is the final.

Some of these people are those that discouraged me years ago when I had nothing and all I do online is claiming Bitcoin faucets every minutes, they talked a lot of shit saying I am wasting my time, calling me lazy, and when they noticed that my life gets better and better they want to learn.

What I have learned about most people, is that they are too greedy to turn their lives around, it is readiness if you can't use your money to invest in anything, you are too contented with what you have and it's not enough.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 03:08:37 PM

If I can read about Bitcoin online and do everything in practical without anyone teaching me so can anybody do the same, I don't teach people much about Bitcoin but I do tell them to do some research themselves.

I've tried to gather some people when I was very new with Crypto and majority of them wasted my time, they are too obsessed with crimes on the internet, till this day some people still believe that the internet is a place where crimes are committed almost every minutes, like defrauding people and stuff, this type of people are the most difficult to teach anything, because what they believe in is the final.

Some of these people are those that discouraged me years ago when I had nothing and all I do online is claiming Bitcoin faucets every minutes, they talked a lot of shit saying I am wasting my time, calling me lazy, and when they noticed that my life gets better and better they want to learn.

What I have learned about most people, is that they are too greedy to turn their lives around, it is readiness if you can't use your money to invest in anything, you are too contented with what you have and it's not enough.
That is correct. Like you said, I've even met a few people who tried to distract me from claiming the faucet.
But sadly, they were not successful and left me to keep trying to earn more bitcoins from the faucet.
And when the bitcoin price reached $20k, I made a huge profit and showed it to some of them but they still didn't believe me.
I think it will make them open their horizons that not everything that looks trivial will not give big results.
We have to encourage them to do research while staying by their side so that if they run into difficulties, we can solve them together.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 05:27:22 PM

Whether we help spread awareness or not, bitcoin will still shine through even if we don't touch them, it's just only that people are still not ready on how the technology works and omly certain countries are willing to accept the risks included on it. Just like how AI was only a pigment of our imagination decades ago, and now look at where we are today.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:37:39 PM

In my opinion,  it is a bright idea to publish online lessons and courses on internet specifically on popular forums such as Reddit and Medium and of course Bitcointalk and create simple Tuto videos on youtube. In addition to that, we should attract youth due to Bitcoin’s future will be dependent by them. In conclusion, the more we spread Bitcoin education, the bigger community we entice. By the way, it would be better if we let only expert Bitcoiners to teach the beginners and youth, if you’re are not capable to do this task, there is no need to publish lessons or anything related to Bitcoin.
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:35:55 PM

I used to roll with that crowd, always doubting the net and dead-set that the only way to rake in dough was slaving away 9-5 at a soul-sucking desk gig. Then I stumbled upon Bitcoin, and, man, everything flipped.

Now, I ain't saying Bitcoin's some magic wand fixing all your money probs. But, c'mon – it's pretty darn close. With Bitcoin, you can plunk down your cash, let it snowball, all while chilling at home (or your fave java joint, if you're feeling swanky).

Sure, some folks might call you a slacker for living it up online all day. But those peeps probably don't know squat about the internet's might – or the mind-blowing potential of Bitcoin.

So, if you're amped to hop on the revolution train and score some serious moolah, it's time to hit the books and dive in. Who knows – you might be the next Bitcoin big shot.

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:48:59 PM

In my opinion,  it is a bright idea to publish online lessons and courses on internet specifically on popular forums such as Reddit and Medium and of course Bitcointalk and create simple Tuto videos on youtube. In addition to that, we should attract youth due to Bitcoin’s future will be dependent by them. In conclusion, the more we spread Bitcoin education, the bigger community we entice. By the way, it would be better if we let only expert Bitcoiners to teach the beginners and youth, if you’re are not capable to do this task, there is no need to publish lessons or anything related to Bitcoin.
Publishing lessons on the internet helps a lot people to learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. People nowadays spends a lot of time on digital devices and learns from online courses. Also bitcoin is not legalized by many countries so online course is go to choice for bitcoin education.

Though there are a lot of educational articles and videos about bitcoin but you can also write or document case study of bitcoin related projects.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 10:04:18 PM

In my opinion,  it is a bright idea to publish online lessons and courses on internet specifically on popular forums such as Reddit and Medium and of course Bitcointalk and create simple Tuto videos on youtube. In addition to that, we should attract youth due to Bitcoin’s future will be dependent by them. In conclusion, the more we spread Bitcoin education, the bigger community we entice. By the way, it would be better if we let only expert Bitcoiners to teach the beginners and youth, if you’re are not capable to do this task, there is no need to publish lessons or anything related to Bitcoin.
Publishing lessons on the internet helps a lot people to learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. People nowadays spends a lot of time on digital devices and learns from online courses. Also bitcoin is not legalized by many countries so online course is go to choice for bitcoin education.

Though there are a lot of educational articles and videos about bitcoin but you can also write or document case study of bitcoin related projects.
^Definitely right, it is very easy to learn now using the internet.
We have Google to answer your question when you are confused about BTC, the problem with people who did not aware is how to engage and get their interest in BTC. Most people now have more fun on social media which is also what I think to help to promote BTC is to create a short video clip that people trigger their interest in BTC.
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 756
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 10:43:15 PM

Imagine if there was a thing, what thing? I don't know, just imagine a thing that people could store value, just like gold, and at the same time they could exchange this thing among everyone on earth without depending of any trusted partier. This thing is also limited just like gold, and it is so limited that there is only 21 millions available, but it is not a problem because you can buy literally only $1 dollar of it in seconds. There is no way you can just print more of this thing because there are thousands of copies of every single transactions all around the world. And there are also thousands and thousands of people that are building around this thing, discovering new technologies, searching for possible fails and improving it, writing about it, teaching about it, well..

Bitcoin is the thing.

I'm making a YouTube channel to simplify Bitcoin for beginners, and also making daily threads on Twitter.

Check my new thread - "Bitcoin simplified for beginners" and give me feedback:
https://twitter.com/bit4uYT/status/1652713706738921472
I sincerely can't hide my thoughts on this topic, OP.
It was a vivid imagery you clearly painted with the presentation and the reveal.
You points make sense because as Bitcoin has become or is becoming a popular term even in the ghettos and street corners, YouTube has sure been a very good broadcast media, mostly for learning new skills, where we the enthusiaste, patronize...TikTok is the next inline.
Thumbs up!

lonerangerh

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

A Token Power Raffle Platform In The Ecosys

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 10:51:29 PM

Imagine if there was a thing, what thing? I don't know, just imagine a thing that people could store value, just like gold, and at the same time they could exchange this thing among everyone on earth without depending of any trusted partier. This thing is also limited just like gold, and it is so limited that there is only 21 millions available, but it is not a problem because you can buy literally only $1 dollar of it in seconds. There is no way you can just print more of this thing because there are thousands of copies of every single transactions all around the world. And there are also thousands and thousands of people that are building around this thing, discovering new technologies, searching for possible fails and improving it, writing about it, teaching about it, well..

Bitcoin is the thing.

I'm making a YouTube channel to simplify Bitcoin for beginners, and also making daily threads on Twitter.

It's fantastic to hear that you are taking the initiative to spread awareness and education about Bitcoin! Social media platforms like Twitter and YouTube can be excellent tools for reaching a wide audience and sharing information in a digestible format.

Here are some additional ideas to consider as you work to spread the word about Bitcoin:

1. Host free webinars or live Q&A sessions where people can ask questions and learn about the basics of Bitcoin from an expert.
2. Collaborate with other educators or influencers in the space to cross-promote each other's content and reach more people.
3. Consider launching a podcast or blog where you can share updates and insights about the latest developments in the Bitcoin ecosystem.

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 10:51:57 PM

Exactly, I taught myself everything when I first started with bitcoin, and I have the same thoughts as you. If a person is really passionate and interested in bitcoin, they will always find a way to learn about it, and knowledge about bitcoin today is not too difficult to find. As for those who do not believe, we should not waste time teaching and admonishing them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mr.suevie

Activity: 504
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 11:15:44 PM

Whether we help spread awareness or not, bitcoin will still shine through even if we don't touch them, it's just only that people are still not ready on how the technology works and omly certain countries are willing to accept the risks included on it. Just like how AI was only a pigment of our imagination decades ago, and now look at where we are today.
Yeah I guess you are correct but its nice for us to actually spread the awareness for the public then its OK to further teach anyone who shows interest in what you are doing, you must not force it bitcoin is optional and if only is any willing before I will volunteer to give them the basics which is involve in using this wonderful technology. I agree that some people are not to accept or even know about bitcoin but you can't generalised this term to actually every one in the society or your local community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 11:23:27 PM

Yeah I guess you are correct but its nice for us to actually spread the awareness for the public then its OK to further teach anyone who shows interest in what you are doing, you must not force it bitcoin is optional and if only is any willing before I will volunteer to give them the basics which is involve in using this wonderful technology. I agree that some people are not to accept or even know about bitcoin but you can't generalised this term to actually every one in the society or your local community.
Spreading awareness on bitcoin is really a needed. Whether the country support its usage or not is secondary. Next thing is the value of bitcoin and the usage from common people. People are much in need of technology in the financial system. With time the money value keeps falling whereas bitcoin is not. When we explain the goodness automatically people will prefer to use atleast as an investment. Even now majority of the countries haven't announced the legal status of their country on bitcoin usage, just on personal preference people continue to use.
DaNNy001

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 11:33:00 PM

Spreading awareness on bitcoin is really a needed. Whether the country support its usage or not is secondary. Next thing is the value of bitcoin and the usage from common people. People are much in need of technology in the financial system. With time the money value keeps falling whereas bitcoin is not. When we explain the goodness automatically people will prefer to use atleast as an investment. Even now majority of the countries haven't announced the legal status of their country on bitcoin usage, just on personal preference people continue to use.
I suppose that's true, because it has already started happening at the financial sector of the U.S, the banks have continued to fail their customer and these people have looking for other financial system that's more reliable and where they can keep their money and have a rest of mind without hearing different stories before being able to access your own actual money and this has lead millions to welcome and desire of the cryptocurrency technology.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 938
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 11:47:34 PM

Bitcoin is the thing.

There is no better way to help spread the knowledge and awareness of Bitcoin than what you have just done by creating a YouTube and Twitter account where you post daily crypto tips each day for beginners, because as members of this forum, it is our sole responsibility to help educate people around us in our various community that may have heard about Bitcoin, interested in it and had no idea how it work. Since just as the day goes by, there will always be newbies eager to learn about this new trending digital technology. As that is the only way we can help spread the adoption of Bitcoin.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 03:44:22 AM

There is no better way to help spread the knowledge and awareness of Bitcoin than what you have just done by creating a YouTube and Twitter account where you post daily crypto tips each day for beginners, because as members of this forum, it is our sole responsibility to help educate people around us in our various community that may have heard about Bitcoin, interested in it and had no idea how it work. Since just as the day goes by, there will always be newbies eager to learn about this new trending digital technology. As that is the only way we can help spread the adoption of Bitcoin.
Creating awareness is only done with online platform, posting steady trends on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter linked up to the basic knowledge. Spreading the knowledge of bitcoin to other agenda who are completely on different level whenever it comes to crypto related matters. Bitcoin is a tough project to deal specifically during the dump period, traders making hugh losses and only few making good profits. Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme, rather it's important to draw out good entries from it whenever you're given the opportunity.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
irhact

Activity: 602
Merit: 749

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 04:41:26 AM

Educating people about Bitcoin is not something you can do alone, you can do your part, and you don't need to confuse people because not everyone is ready to go into Bitcoin, it takes time so do not force or confuse anyone to invest in Bitcoin.

Before I can talk about Bitcoin to anyone, I must see your interest in making money online, or maybe if you are in the line of making money from side hustle online, I believe that these type of people will listen to me, they can easily do research on their own and know more about Bitcoin.

It takes just one person to put you in the right path in understanding Bitcoin then the rest work is left for you as if you truely want to learn about Bitcoin then you have to do further learning yourself. One person can do it alone, you must not be in groups to go and convinced someone to start investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very easy to explain and more easier when they person you're teaching is educated.

When discussing Bitcoin with someone and they're not interested, you don't have to force the teaching on them, just let them be and when they're ready they'll come around. We have so many people that needs Bitcoin in their lifes as it'll make a big difference when they can earn an income to help with everybody needs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x