Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Month of May. Bitcoin price guess  (Read 825 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 06:40:20 AM

Based on some of the signs we experienced from the crypto market early this year, showed that the price of Bitcoin will increase higher to reach $45,000 before the end of may because the price of Bitcoin is still moving between $29,000 and $28,000 which there is a hope of seeing bullish season any moment from now. I believe, this is the time to endure with your holding so that you will not regret when the price hit higher in this month of may which is the best month many traders are hoping to see massive pumping of Bitcoin before they can sell to make a good profits. I don't think, I will miss this opportunity because I bought Bitcoin when the price decreased last year which will be an opportunity for me to get something good when the price increase higher soon.

$45K in my opinion is an irrational number to reach before the end of May given that we are currently in a sideway position and that in my estimation will take place in the next few months. There is no need to have high expectations that Bitcoin will be able to touch $40K or more because so far there has been nothing that supports Bitcoin to fly higher.

I think so the $45k price will be difficult in may, even I think if it can go back to $30k it is satisfying, the current pressure is on because a lot of people want to sell bitcoin because they buy when the price is cheap when it's under $20k, right now we can't expect too much and i think it's better to focus on long term hold.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 08:26:08 AM

As an update for the month, price is now testing the 200 Week MA at around $26.1K. Personally I wouldn't like to see a close below this level this week, so holding above this level today in order to avoid a weekly close below would beneficial for price. Then next week we see a re-test of it and even go as low as $25K while still closing back above this moving average. At least, that'd be an ideal bullish scenario, as it would also be another re-test of the 20 WMA that supported price back in March (orange line), so would signal continuation or the current bulilsh trend (on a weekly scale that is).

I otherwise still think a re-test of volume support around $23K remains likely, simply because the 200 WMA as been insignificant for the past year. It failed to act as resistance last year and arguably in February it was the bearish trending 50 WMA (purple line) that was resistance as opposed to the 200 WMA that's still rising in bullish formation. At least to me that's what it looks like, with 3 rejections from the 50 WMA as opposed to to 2 rejection from the 200. The 50 WMA has also flattened out now (no longer bearish but neutral) around $22K that price could well return to if we are to see more sideways in the market as opposed to continued upside.

Either way, despite bears STILL anticipating a re-test of the lows around $15K, even still $10K-$12K believe it or not, unless price goes back below $20K I don't see it being that likely imo.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2023, 05:38:58 PM

bitcoin holders will never be disappointed because After recovery it will rise again so people will disappointed only if the price goes to zero and surely it will never happens and as you are asking about the month of May so April was a good month but unfortunately the month of May few days which  passed are a little bit lower. We don't know that will there be good news for investor or not but one thing is sure that it will rise again in present or next month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dickiy

Activity: 882
Merit: 461

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 02:09:31 PM

Based on some of the signs we experienced from the crypto market early this year, showed that the price of Bitcoin will increase higher to reach $45,000 before the end of may because the price of Bitcoin is still moving between $29,000 and $28,000 which there is a hope of seeing bullish season any moment from now. I believe, this is the time to endure with your holding so that you will not regret when the price hit higher in this month of may which is the best month many traders are hoping to see massive pumping of Bitcoin before they can sell to make a good profits. I don't think, I will miss this opportunity because I bought Bitcoin when the price decreased last year which will be an opportunity for me to get something good when the price increase higher soon.

$45K in my opinion is an irrational number to reach before the end of May given that we are currently in a sideway position and that in my estimation will take place in the next few months. There is no need to have high expectations that Bitcoin will be able to touch $40K or more because so far there has been nothing that supports Bitcoin to fly higher.

I think so the $45k price will be difficult in may, even I think if it can go back to $30k it is satisfying, the current pressure is on because a lot of people want to sell bitcoin because they buy when the price is cheap when it's under $20k, right now we can't expect too much and i think it's better to focus on long term hold.

It's very difficult for us to hope for May, because usually also in May bitcoin experiences slight dumping, if you expect $ 45K in bitcoin in a month, in my opinion, it's too impossible for bitcoin to do because today bitcoin is still struggling at the $ 27k level.
Even to touch the $30k price level, I think I still doubt it can happen at the end of May.
I think it's not just because of the selling pressure because they bought bitcoin at below its previous price, I'm more inclined to think the holders are scared because there's so much activity on the bitcoin network.

bitcoin holders will never be disappointed because After recovery it will rise again so people will disappointed only if the price goes to zero and surely it will never happens and as you are asking about the month of May so April was a good month but unfortunately the month of May few days which  passed are a little bit lower. We don't know that will there be good news for investor or not but one thing is sure that it will rise again in present or next month.
Being zero is impossible, but yes if you are truly loyal holders they will not be disappointed with bitcoin volatility like this, but indeed this comes back again depending on how we invest, of course long term investors think this is normal for them and there is no disappointment.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 490
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2023, 03:59:34 PM

Bitcoin was expected to rise significantly more in May than in April. Many people predicted this but it turned out to be wrong. Bitcoin increased its price to $31k in April, but came May, dumping the market price of Bitcoin to $25k. Most investors thought Bitcoin would touch $35k-$40k in early May, according to the chart. the matter has been interrupted. However, it is important to have confidence that the price of Bitcoin has decreased now but will increase again later.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 03:50:01 AM

In may now it looks like there will be no change in the market, the price is stuck at $27k and it looks hard to go up, but the good thing is the price is going up again soon when it is almost $25k, we better use it for staking, on some spot exchanges a lot of offers nice and not time bound.

MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 11:22:31 AM

Those that chose below $30000, bitcoin has disappointed you  Grin : Bitcoin price guess, 2023.

For those of you that have not chose anything, you can still partake in the poll.

What are people talking about now?
This is according to what I am hearing, that bitcoin rise from as low as less than $4000 to almost $14000 in 2019, that the highest price bitcoin might increase to this time may not reach $40000 because all-time-high is $69000. We are still around $30000, that bitcoin may increase up to almost $40000

Let us continue the fun of monthly price guess. What did you think will be bitcoin highest price in May?
I think 30k$ to 35k$ is the close prediction about the price since bitcoin price is now falling and if it will recover this month the very close price is 30k$ and if everything goes well it will maybe continue to rise up to 35k$. It depends on the market flow and it depends on the upcoming news that can possibly effect the price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 12:09:39 PM

The volatility that has started in the Bitcoin market has made it very difficult for the price of Bitcoin to stay within $26k. The market may lower to $25,000 by May. We saw Bitcoin touch $31,000 in April and from there Bitcoin has slowly moved back down. Analyzing the current situation of the market, it is said that the market will not grow in May. The market may increase slightly from the beginning of June. In June, the Bitcoin market may rise slightly to between $29,000 to $30,000.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 12:38:47 PM

In may now it looks like there will be no change in the market, the price is stuck at $27k and it looks hard to go up, but the good thing is the price is going up again soon when it is almost $25k, we better use it for staking, on some spot exchanges a lot of offers nice and not time bound.
I don't like staking even though you said there are good deals on a few exchanges for now, because I'd rather hold an existing asset to wait for a price increase to occur than having to put it on an exchange for something. But I won't forbid you from staking according to what you like because it is part of each person's choice in seeking profit in conditions like now. Even though I sometimes feel a little frustrated when I see the price of Bitcoin is still declining in the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 349

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 10:00:57 PM

We would have anticipated a price of bitcoin that was close to $45k in May if the price of bitcoin had maintained the velocity it had at the beginning of the year.
With the way the crypto market is now moving, I don't believe bitcoin would be able to reach $35k this May, let alone a $45k price. The price of bitcoin has been fluctuating between $26,000 and $28,000 from the first day of May till the second week of it, failing to hit $29k

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Lida93

Activity: 728
Merit: 519

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 11:46:37 AM

Let us continue the fun of monthly price guess. What did you think will be bitcoin highest price in May?

There is every possibility the month of May will be a very good month just as April brought a good tidying on the price despite it didn't crossed to 35k but it was better than January.

So i am on a positive side of bitcoin moving around $30k to $36k maximum.
Unfortunately bitcoin is not moving in that direction as you had predicted mate. This month of may unlike April is going to disappoint many peoples and their prediction cause from what am looking at, the 30k price mark is the highest bitcoin can go for this month of May and anything above that mark should be expected around June.

In this remaining week of May bitcoin price would only be fluctuating around 26k and 29k maximum and this consolidation will hold till we enter June where we would be seeing a higher price above 30k -35k. Am having a positive feeling about the month of June for bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 12:03:25 PM

This month of May is trying hard to hold the resistant to $27,000  amidst many speculations from diverse sources that bitcoin price will go dip more while some say it will rise up the more, but when we take a look into the various collective indications for this month, we could see every possible attempts to rise above $27,000 to more than $30,000, yet all seems abortive, but that's not the end because we are fast approaching the bullrun, anything can happen now.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 12:21:18 PM

There is every possibility the month of May will be a very good month just as April brought a good tidying on the price despite it didn't crossed to 35k but it was better than January.

So i am on a positive side of bitcoin moving around $30k to $36k maximum.
Unfortunately bitcoin is not moving in that direction as you had predicted mate. This month of may unlike April is going to disappoint many peoples and their prediction cause from what am looking at, the 30k price mark is the highest bitcoin can go for this month of May and anything above that mark should be expected around June.

In this remaining week of May bitcoin price would only be fluctuating around 26k and 29k maximum and this consolidation will hold till we enter June where we would be seeing a higher price above 30k -35k. Am having a positive feeling about the month of June for bitcoin.

There is more than 1 week left until the end of May, and if you are expecting a market recovery, don't be too pessimistic because there may be surprises, bitcoin always brings us surprises. Predictions for June, I think market movements will be dominated by news regarding Fed rate hikes, so it's too early to make predictions right now as we don't know what the Fed will do next. There has been some information that they will continue to raise interest rates, which is not good news for the market in June.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Claymore2

Activity: 109
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 02:53:52 PM

If you're new to Bitcoin, it's important to understand that its price can fluctuate. Panicking when the price decreases is often a result of not knowing the basics. Experienced investors know that price fluctuations are normal and part of the cryptocurrency market. Selling out of fear can lead to missed opportunities. It's essential to educate yourself, have a long-term perspective, and not let negative speculation influence your decisions. By staying informed and keeping calm, you can navigate Bitcoin's price changes more effectively.
Velemir Sava

Activity: 228
Merit: 28

TonUp.io | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 03:41:50 PM

There is no end to it being discussed and becoming a hot topic for discussion around speculation about the future price of Bitcoin. If only I would just wait and see. beyond my reason if we see. one side is true, if we haven't invested or entered the market and feel like we've already done it why not wait a moment longer to enter  Grin Grin Grin indeed this crypto market is always invited to think.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Vinaa77

Activity: 1344
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 04:54:09 PM

Actually this doesn't really matter to them, they are an investor who has been in cryptocurrency for a long time, especially for them Bitcoin Investors and of course they have often gone through this phase, to be honest they are not too surprised by events like this, and maybe they prefer to continue adding to its assets, both DCA or in large numbers at once, May was not as lucky as last April, but it looks like there will be a bull event after all this.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 10:36:08 AM

The month is about 5 days left and it doesn't look like there will be any big surprises, maybe the price will be around $26k, but we have to think wisely that long term investing is the best solution to get big profit, a good chance to buy cheap not Soon it will be over, buy soon before the price skyrockets.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀