Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How possible is selfmeriting ?  (Read 441 times)
Shamm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 346

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 02:03:38 PM

I recently noticed the possibility of clicking  on merit on a post made by myself  and I was curious to know if its possible for one to merit himself?

I haven't  seen any rule kicking  against this and since the feature is there, i want to know if its possible  to merit my post by myself and if anyone else has ever thought of this?

I really enjoy being on the forum and it seems every passing day, I'm learning  something new and please pardon me if my question doesn't seem worth it but I do really want to as there are post I feel are worth meriting but got  no merit.

From the word itself (Merit) and we all know that merit is like a gift that another people know that you are worthy to be given then they will give you a reward and here in forum the Reward is Merits. Also to make it fashionable then we are not allowed to send our merits in our own post because the reason of it will abuse. And even not worthy post then we will sent a merit in order to receive a few one and that's crazy I think.
So merits is designed as a give to everyone except to ourselves in order to give dedication and motivation. And to measure the quality of our post.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 02:35:33 PM

I recently noticed the possibility of clicking  on merit on a post made by myself  and I was curious to know if its possible for one to merit himself?
Then it will not serve the purpose of merits you will just merit yourself to rank up

I haven't  seen any rule kicking  against this and since the feature is there, i want to know if its possible  to merit my post by myself and if anyone else has ever thought of this?
It doesn't have to have a rule, common sense tells us it's not right, I don't think others will think of this idea, you are just one imaginative guy to think this.

I really enjoy being on the forum and it seems every passing day, I'm learning  something new and please pardon me if my question doesn't seem worth it but I do really want to as there are post I feel are worth meriting but got  no merit.

You're not alone so many of us do but it will not make us create a funny and useless post like this because we're not getting merits, just keep doing what you love doing and keep on improving, merits will come unexpectedly.

rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 03:20:18 PM

This experiment would have been so beautiful if you completed it yourself vefore coming here to ask.
Why were you afraid of completing the task you started?
You would have tried sending the merit to yourself and see if it goes through. And if it does you would now open this thread to ask if it is an offense, if it doesn't go through, you would have known that you cannot send merir to yourself and that will be all and there won't be need for this thread.

It doesn't really make sense that you started an experiment and you could not even complete it. Then you came and created a thread for it. Develop that think skin and do things without fears hence you are not cheating the forum. That would be great.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 03:54:14 PM

If it was possible, people would've already done it a lot knowing how desperate a lot of users are with concerning to receiving merits.

Exactly  but one funny thing is that you can't  merit yourself if you haven't worked hard to earn any merit,
Hence we must work to earn this merit and I was just curious seeing this option  and I never dared to merit myself and that was why I had to throw the question  to the house.

Partly right — not 100% entirely true because of the earlier bounty campaigners having the free merit airdrops. There are a few Legendary members without a single received merit outside of the airdrop and all they do is just spam bounty campaign threads.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1022
Merit: 755

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 06:11:22 PM

The solution is not to send merit to yourself. The merit system isn’t that easy to manipulate. If you feel your posts are getting the merits they deserve, you can report them here or [Merit] Share your best posts/threads with Fillippone to be merit assessed

It makes no sense to complain about merits because there are different functional threads created to help members below legendary to rank up. Some merit sources even accept pms to review posts, and give merits if they find the account is contributing to the forum. Your merit to activity ratio is looking good, and you have been merited several times by Fillippone, at this rate you will reach legendary on time.
uchegod-21

Activity: 980
Merit: 609

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 06:29:38 PM

The solution is not to send merit to yourself. The merit system isn’t that easy to manipulate. If you feel your posts are getting the merits they deserve, you can report them here or [Merit] Share your best posts/threads with Fillippone to be merit assessed

What are the chances that my posts would get merited if I used the threads you listed. I haven't use the thread of LoyceV which appears to be older but I have once used that of fillippone but no single merits was give any of my forwarded posts. I was demoralised to post again.

Most times I would like to return to the good old days of members and full member rank. At those stages, any little efforts you make would be appreciated with merits. Now I rose to Hero, I don't even get attention anymore, no matter how hard I try. It is just giving me the impression that the journey to the legendary rank is near impossible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 994
Merit: 713

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 07:33:35 PM

What are the chances that my posts would get merited if I used the threads you listed. I haven't use the thread of LoyceV which appears to be older but I have once used that of fillippone but no single merits was give any of my forwarded posts. I was demoralised to post again.
In regards to this, that you submit a post doesn't mean it must be merited instantly, because some times it could take days, weeks or probably months, which for sure if that post is actually worth meriting, it will always get a merit for sure by Fillippone, as not once or twice have I received merit from him for threads I created months ago, which is why is always good to create valuable contents, as you stills stand the chance of being merited year's after.

Most times I would like to return to the good old days of members and full member rank. At those stages, any little efforts you make would be appreciated with merits. Now I rose to Hero, I don't even get attention anymore, no matter how hard I try. It is just giving me the impression that the journey to the legendary rank is near impossible.
Its just a matter of time mate, because for the fact that you were able to grow from Newbie to Hero member, you can definitely achieve the next target to the Legendary rank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1022
Merit: 755

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 09:00:05 PM

The odds are pretty good if you are a good poster though I have not used them but I see others getting merits from these threads. You’re a beneficiary of Ratimov’s merit thread so I think you know first hand that these threads really do help. Don’t feel down if you don’t get merits from Fillippone’s thread, that doesn’t mean you’re not a quality poster, deciding what’s a merit worthy post is a subjective thing and everyone has their own opinion on the subject.

I could say the same, it easier to get merits when you’re at a low rank. When you are hero member it is expected that you are now knowledgeable on most things and as such your response to discussions are supposed to be more sophisticated.
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 09:08:00 PM

there are post I feel are worth meriting but got  no merit.
Are there your posts or other people posts? Well your question is a nice one. Let go straight to the main point of the answer I the question. NO you can not merit yourself and doing so is against the rules and regulations of the forum. You are to merit another user and other users to merit you. Self meriting is bad and it is not allow in the forum.
When I first enter the forum and spend about four months, I also thought of it and later remove my mind from it. Because I notice that it is bad. And I also saw it from some comment at that time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Die_empty

Activity: 742
Merit: 1011

Give all before death

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 09:31:51 PM

I have always seen that option that I can merit myself but I have never tried to use it because I know that it will be a grievous crime if it works. This is because I have read that it is a crime to give merit to your alt. So if it is a crime to merit an alt that means it will be a bigger crime to merit oneself, that was why I always avoided that option. So thank you @Op for this question.

fillippone merit thread is one of the most functional merit threads in the forum. You might not have gotten your post merited because it has not gotten to your turn or the post you submitted has already received two merits and above before it got to your turn. Sometimes due to the high number of applicants, it can take up to a month or above to get to your turn. You are a good poster so I don't assume that it was your quality that made him skip your post. So just be patient it will soon get to your turn.

PowerGlove
hacker

Activity: 528
Merit: 4310

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 02:16:09 AM
Merited by ibminer (2)

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the self-meriting hack: this only works on desktop (Windows and Linux) and on posts that have already been merited, but if you hold down Alt+F4 just before clicking the "Send" button, then you'll bypass the "You cannot send merit to yourself" message and increase (by 1) the last merit transaction for that post. It's quite tricky to pull off (most attempts will simply close the browser, but maybe 1 in 20 attempts will trigger the bug and succeed).

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 02:26:59 AM

When you liked yourself too much but you don't want 0.5 of your sMerit. Lol.

Haven't thought of this though but I know already that this is not going to work and is not worth it because you would get half of it remaining. Doesn't make sense.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 06:51:28 AM

You can merit yourself, but only by creating an alt, and your action will appear in the merit history of both accounts. There are a few members who watch out for these abuses of the spirit of the forum, and such action willl almost certainly result in both accounts receiving red untrusted flags. Whilst alt accounts are allowed, it is the established practice to announce the connection, and include an attribution in the alt profile. There are several reason for registering alt accounts, and I have several. For example, I registered Kuffy to protect one of my other board sobriquets. I even registerd Flash Cunt to emulate the posting style of one of our more colourful retired members. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 07:28:33 AM

It is not possible. You can only receive merits from other forum users even though you can see +merit and can actually click it and that's the only thing possible because after you press send then the image that nwada posted is what you will see.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:22:05 AM

It is possible that this question was asked at the beginning when the merit system was added to the forum, but considering that this option cannot be abused, it does not make much sense for it to be on the admin's priority list.
Possibly it popped out before or in the beginning but since its not been removed then I guess its really not a priority. So if ever someone ask again about self meriting then the best way is to explain to him properly about this topic and or let him learn by reading such topic like this. Im just wondering if thats possible to lessen questions regarding the idea.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:48:05 AM

even giving merit to your alt account will get you negative feedback.
This is incorrect, you will not get negative feedback only for send merit to your alt account because theymos have been stated below. It's mean if DT member leave you a negative feedback, that's user can be kicked out from DT system and their feedback will not shown in trusted feedback. Technically if he not delete his feedback, you still had negative feedback, but it's not important since it will not ruin your reputation.

If a DT member tags you for something stupid involving merit (ie. probably anything less than selling merit), then they're not going to be a DT member for much longer.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1274
Merit: 619

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 08:53:25 AM

It is not possible. You can only receive merits from other forum users.
Absolutely no one merits himself currently in this form, because merit is just like a medal or badge of appreciation from other members for helping others or providing knowledge to them. But when it comes to you everyone will be considered him eligible for self-meriting because in Their view they are the best, so everyone who has merit will grow quickly through self-meriting while those who don't will remain low. So such kind of thing will ruined the merit system and environment of this forum.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 10:56:26 PM

At first while would you think of meriting yourself at the first place, because if your post seems worthy by your self and not worthy to other then I don't think that post is worthy enough to be merited since non see's them to be quality enough.
I believe some users already responded to your question so no need going further. And I really appreciate the admins for restricting and limiting users from that options otherwise something else would have happened.

You can merit yourself, but only by creating an alt, and your action will appear in the merit history of both accounts.

The forum is against this by meriting alt account I think both account will be penalized and get tagged, so anyone caught doing that will be tagged.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
CryptSafe

Activity: 784
Merit: 475

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 11:45:11 PM

At first we all know it is impossible and can never happen here that one merits themselves.  If that should happen then of what  use will the merit system be. This merit rewards system OP is talking about is just like the case of one  being a judge in their own case which is not possible and I don't think it would ever be.

You can not be a judge in your own case  OP.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Obari (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 454

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 08:21:02 AM

Then it will not serve the purpose of merits you will just merit yourself to rank up

It doesn't have to have a rule, common sense tells us it's not right, I don't think others will think of this idea, you are just one imaginative guy to think this.

You're not alone so many of us do but it will not make us create a funny and useless post like this because we're not getting merits, just keep doing what you love doing and keep on improving, merits will come unexpectedly.

Wow
Mate I just want to correct the impression  that no post is a waste and to be frank with you, it is really demoralizing  trashing my sincerity.
If you've gone through my post very well, you'll  understand  that I've always seen this feature but never dared to click on it, reason being that I didn't want to ignorantly flaunt any rule and within  me I never thought it was possible but why that feature?
The forum has been so old not to clear such feature, so you wouldn't  have to call my post useless 😒

I also read the responses of other users and I even noticed that some persons already tried meriting  themselves but couldn't which simply means that I'm not alone on this but I was too careful not to make any silly mistake because I'm trying to check through a feature.

You can not be a judge in your own case  OP.

Yeah you're right mate, we can't be a judge in our cases but I was curious to knowing  the possibility and since the forum is already old with alot very smart persons in here, I wasn't expecting  anything especially regarding merits which determines the rank growth of a user to have any error and a few line of coding would have gotten this fixed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x