Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising altcoins?  (Read 2108 times)
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 05:16:46 PM

First two coin you mentioned ethereum and binance Coin will be most promising altcoins, even nobody will doubt. But the last one, XRP has Sec issue.  Some investors still have expectations surrounding xrp but i can't suggest any struggling altcoin which decreased  87% from its ath, since last five years. No profitable at all, so can't considered such coin as promising. Rather you Should go with some others potential altcoins

Many said that it might be difficult for XRP to return to ATH, apart from problems with the SEC, when reached ATH, XRP get support from McAffee who was shilling this coins together with XVG at that time CMIIW. If XRP community is still doesn't have trust about the future of XRP and the lack of influencers, maybe the rumor XRP is difficult to get to ATH could happens.

-snip- #TumpCoin, @TrumpCoinDTC, $DTC

This is just a meme tokens, if this token is pumped, it doesn't mean this token has potential in the future. There are already many types of tokens used name TRUMP, ELON and so on, in fact most of them end up with no trading volume and then abandoned by the developers.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 08:46:22 PM

I don't think you should rely on other people to solely decide the diversification of your portfolio, you will need to do your own research so you don't put the burden of responsibility of your investment onto other people. If you believe on those three projects than go ahead, do more research on those three and decide which one deserve more of your attention.
Seeking opinions from other traders ot investors, they will only tell you on what project they're acquainted with, it's so not in the picture. DYOR is the basic step to take, it provides solutions to all your problems, and also ease away the stress on contemplating on dump projects which are countless in numbers in the space. The three projects are prominent, but more work need to be done because one never can predict the outcome of the market, worst things occurred here and a trader can not hold anyone responsible.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 09:58:09 PM

I don't think you should rely on other people to solely decide the diversification of your portfolio, you will need to do your own research so you don't put the burden of responsibility of your investment onto other people. If you believe on those three projects than go ahead, do more research on those three and decide which one deserve more of your attention.
You are right. We shouldn't rely on other people to choose coins for diversification of our portfolio. We don't be lazy to do our own research because it is one of the crucial factors to determine the success of crypto investment. Anyway, regarding those 3 coins (ETH, BNB, and XRP), we shouldn't be worried to choose them because they are top altcoins and most recommended altcoins to invest in. However, if I were you, I only choose ETH and BNB, I exclude XRP because I am not really sure about the future of this coin. I know XRP is one of top altcoins but the case with SEC may bring bad effects on XRP future.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BariMade

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 08:46:50 AM

ETH - a cryptocurrency with huge growth potential in 2023
ETH - a cryptocurrency with huge growth potential in 2023
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 11:36:05 AM

First two coin you mentioned ethereum and binance Coin will be most promising altcoins, even nobody will doubt. But the last one, XRP has Sec issue.  Some investors still have expectations surrounding xrp but i can't suggest any struggling altcoin which decreased  87% from its ath, since last five years. No profitable at all, so can't considered such coin as promising. Rather you Should go with some others potential altcoins
Many said that it might be difficult for XRP to return to ATH, apart from problems with the SEC, when reached ATH, XRP get support from McAffee who was shilling this coins together with XVG at that time CMIIW. If XRP community is still doesn't have trust about the future of XRP and the lack of influencers, maybe the rumor XRP is difficult to get to ATH could happens.
I think thats true though, XRP will not return to ATH ever again due to the fact that it's security and not a coin. People could act as if it is a coin, people could trade it like it's a coin, but it belongs to a company and that means it's not going to be a coin. Which company bitcoin belongs to? which one eth does? None of them are, BNB belongs to Binance and XRP belongs to Ripple, those are the biggest ones.

We should realize that this comes with a risk and Ripple has been at risk for years now, Binance is getting there too recently but it is not an American company so they could just seize operations at USA and continue, XRP on the other hand has so much network in USA that they make their profits there mostly. So, it is hard for it to go back to ATH again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 05:41:07 PM

But I don't think it's a problem trying to invest in XRP, because Ripple is still alive today and they are still fighting in court to win the trial against the SEC,
even though the price of XRP has not grown much but if XRP wins then Pump x2 and even x10 can occur in a very long period of time. short, then why should we be afraid?

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 10:29:24 PM

But I don't think it's a problem trying to invest in XRP, because Ripple is still alive today and they are still fighting in court to win the trial against the SEC,
even though the price of XRP has not grown much but if XRP wins then Pump x2 and even x10 can occur in a very long period of time. short, then why should we be afraid?
For those who still believe and get into XRP right now it will be an advantage if they stick around and can win against SEC. But the risk is that when XRP loses against SEC Ripple's fate will be even worse. I don't know how long it's been since the conflict with the SEC and it hasn't subsided until now. There are still many other promising Altcoins such as ETH which is still number one and BNB which is currently still affected due to the CZ conflict with the SEC.
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 400

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 11:23:04 PM

Ethereum (ETH),Binance Coin (BNB),XRP (XRP). how to choose how to distribute the interest on them?

I chose 20-40-40. By that I would put 20% on ETH, 40% on BNB and XRP. I think BNB is the best and I really like XRP too.
I don't know how XRP is progressing at this point. Whether they have won against the SEC or not. But I chose XRP only because of my intuition. I feel like XRP will never crash or become a scam.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 654
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 05:03:26 AM

Cyberyen has serious developers and community behind it.

It is a Litecoin fork but focused on privacy and encourages community input.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 06:58:35 AM

Ethereum (ETH),Binance Coin (BNB),XRP (XRP). how to choose how to distribute the interest on them?

I chose 20-40-40. By that I would put 20% on ETH, 40% on BNB and XRP. I think BNB is the best and I really like XRP too.
I don't know how XRP is progressing at this point. Whether they have won against the SEC or not. But I chose XRP only because of my intuition. I feel like XRP will never crash or become a scam.
if I reverse between eth and xrp, I allocate 20% xrp and 40% eth, considering that eth is the same as bitcoin for altcoins. and I think that way it will be safer to invest, especially since eth is in second place after bitcoin, and is the safest altcoin to date. bnb has a large community and with their products they can increase trust so that later investors will get bigger and it is possible that the biggest profit can be obtained from bnb. while xrp, I think it's good too but I think its development will not be as good as bnb
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 04:14:13 PM

It looks like you are placing your bet on a coin that does have problems with the SEC,
I understand the bet will matter if XRP wins, or BNB wins,
but I think in a bear season like now there are still good altcoins apart from these two for you to invest in like Matic, Litecoin or Ethereum.

petulino

Activity: 280
Merit: 114

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 04:53:02 AM

Your opinion about XRP is absolutely correct that XRP has been going on with the SEC for a long time, due to which the price of XRP has dropped significantly, but despite this, XRP is in the field and has maintained its existence. There is a lot of hope that XRP will win this case and if it wins you can imagine how high the price of XRP can pump.

Despite this long-running case, XRP hasn't disappointed its investors, which means it's a solid project, and there is a strong possibility that XRP will make a comeback in a big way.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 05:50:58 AM

Ethereum - 50%
Binance - 40%
Ripple - 40%

Interesting because all three coins are with strong fundamentals, clear use cases, and a solid development team. but developments and news must always be updated especially on BNB and XRP coins which are still in dispute with the SEC. For ETH, it's still safe and most rarely exposed to unhealthy issues. My focus In ETH.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 10:41:58 AM

Deciding how to distribute interest among Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), and XRP (XRP) requires careful consideration of various factors. It's essential to assess each coin's fundamentals, such as technology, adoption, and market trends. Additionally, evaluating your risk tolerance, investment goals, and portfolio diversification can help determine an appropriate distribution strategy, finally always invest what you can afford to lose

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 04:23:26 PM

I expect OP already made thorough research on ETH, BNB, and XRP before coming up with the decision to invest in these 3 altcoins. So why not rank them according to your research? Or if you don't bother then just invest evenly.

But since I cannot imagine investing in crypto without bitcoin then I must include it if I were in OP's shoes. Maybe something like this:

Bitcoin - 40%
Ethereum - 30%
BNB - 15%
Ripple - 15%

Bitcoin is the most reliable and top coin in crypto so without a doubt I will invest more into it. Ethereum comes in as 2nd since it also remained in that rank for many years already. BNB and XRP are coins with potential but they are facing cases with huge risks should they lose their battles although I believe they will stay in the industry, especially BNB.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 09:14:09 PM

a few months ago I was sure of polygon today a little less however even if lately poligon has made a dump of 300% however I think long term has potential for growth.
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 09:59:34 PM

Deciding how to distribute interest among Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), and XRP (XRP) requires careful consideration of various factors. It's essential to assess each coin's fundamentals, such as technology, adoption, and market trends. Additionally, evaluating your risk tolerance, investment goals, and portfolio diversification can help determine an appropriate distribution strategy, finally always invest what you can afford to lose
Don't forget to analyze the current issues related to those altcoins. It also has a significant influence, too. Ethereum has no serious bad rumors, the current issue is only related to the transfer fees. But Binance Coin and XRP have serious problems related to the case with SEC. So, we must be careful to determine the time for entry on these altcoins. If the issue/problem looks like to bring a big impact on the decrease of the prices of the altcoins, we are better to avoid investing in them temporarily. Just wait for clearer progress of the case!!

Regarding the fundamentals, I assume we don't need to feel worried about ETH, BNB, or XRP. These altcoins are very clear to have strong fundamentals. They are also top altcoins that have big communities/investors, too.  Wink

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Shobhikhan_007

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 15, 2023, 02:21:17 AM

Don't invest in XRP. Most people say XRP may go at least 20$ after they win sec case. Bro it's been 14 years now and it's still in the same place. Instead of investing in XRP I will suggest you to consider about Arbitrum, EDU, Hooked protocol, RNDR, CHZ altcoins. Because their use cases are good. Also try to invest more in ETH  and BNB and less in altcoins.

But let's say If I got 1000$ to invest I will invest 600$ Bitcoin. 150$ In ETH another 150$ In BNB and last 100$ in altcoin. Why? Because BTC is the always king and BTC show us strong movementd always when others are dumped 70-80% inbear markets.
krava22

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 11:12:31 AM

You probably won't get an exact answer to that, because everyone invests with their research and knowledge in mind. Of course you can buy BTC and just hold it, because it is the most reliable coin, but alts give more profit and it takes less time, in that case it is better to invest in already proven and reliable coins like BNB, ETH or TFS. Because most of the time coins like memcoins are not backed up at all and will disappear soon.
VFalcon

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2023, 05:48:32 PM

You probably won't get an exact answer to that, because everyone invests with their research and knowledge in mind. Of course you can buy BTC and just hold it, because it is the most reliable coin, but alts give more profit and it takes less time, in that case it is better to invest in already proven and reliable coins like BNB, ETH or TFS. Because most of the time coins like memcoins are not backed up at all and will disappear soon.
You're right, there's no exact answer, because everyone has their own opinion. But there are reliable coins which can be invested, such as the ones you mentioned
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: