Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising altcoins?  (Read 2103 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 11:50:32 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum, Binance Coin, and XRP are the most famous altcoins in the market. If you have large capital you can invest in all three. However, if your capital is small, you can choose one of them because both ETH and BNB are altcoins that have been tested on the market that can provide satisfying benefits for us.

Binance Coin (BNB) is struggling to reach higher market prices due to pressure from US regulators. The recent events surrounding the departure of CZ as CEO and a $4.3B settlement to the US Department of the Treasury are having a bad impact over the cryptocurrency's market price. Short-term speaking, BNB will decline while other coins will remain in the "green zone". If the company avoids another situation like this, then it's likely BNB will reach a new ATH in the future. But it's a wild guess, considering that the crypto market often behaves in many strange and bizarre ways.

Investing in altcoins is like a gamble to say the least. You'll never know if you'll "hit the jackpot" or become "rekt" in an instant. Even ETH's a risky investment with its increasing level of centralization. I'd suggest you diversify your investment to play it safe. As long as you don't invest more than what you can't afford to lose, there should be nothing to worry about. Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonyshake71

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 01:05:30 PM

Good to see that you already decided your altcoins list where you wanna investment. Actually all of those altcoins are good but yeah ether is. Best among them even among whole cryptocurrencies. So give more important eth than xrp, bnb. After that, i think xrp is best for giving important. Recently it pump a lot after winning the case. And hope it'll be pump more as more and more people are choosing xrp as investment daily as sec issue is solved. Then come to bnb. Exchange token, good altcoins but cz resigned recently and have some issue. bnb can be manipulate more than others. But you can choice it as it is still promising

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 01:22:50 PM

If you're still trying to find for that answer or someone out there has been scouting with the same questions. You have already the names of these coins and it all takes you a couple of minutes in learning what are the difference between those. There's so much altcoins that someone can say to be as promising as they can be because that's their bias and they are investors of it.

Exchange token, good altcoins but cz resigned recently and have some issue. bnb can be manipulate more than others. But you can choice it as it is still promising
BNB is still existing together with Binance despite CZ resigned already. The world doesn't stop for these projects just because he's out but can't deny the contributions he's made for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Obim34

Activity: 224
Merit: 200

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 02:51:05 PM

All of this Altcoins which you have mentioned are all top notch and  deserve the interest of every investors. Considering the potential associated with this Altcoins they have build good and strong community in the crypto space.
Base on my personal observation and knowledge, I will go with ETH, BNB and XRP. The only Altcoin which is being compared to Bitcoin is Ethereum and of a truth it has great potential before making comparisons.. In the case of BNB regardless the ongoing challenges the project is facing, I still think they have done well to survive till now despite the accusations in the affairs of the exchange , they still find ways to sustain their reputation, they make every possible best to cut themselves from scams. I don't know much about XRP, so I would not say much I believe they are good as well but I still go with ETH, BNB then XRP

MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 04:29:26 PM

Ethereum (ETH),Binance Coin (BNB),XRP (XRP). how to choose how to distribute the interest on them?
I would do this ETH - 40%, BNB - 40%, XRP - 20% But I don’t know why you choose only XRP, because there are a lot of other more interesting projects, especially if the amount is large, you can distribute this 20% to many altcoins and You can also add meme coins, they are also growing following Bitcoin and other coins.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 06:31:02 PM

These three mostly are low risk, low reward alts. Fine if you don't want to gamble away your funds. Besides XRP the others might do a nice 4x/5x this bull run.

I have my bags, but am not counting on them too much. Instead I started building a new PF right after the top in 2021. I got into a few quality projects that still have potential to reach a new ath during next bull. But I am cautious of over-investing in them, since not all existing projects will find a new ath next run.

Got into a few degen gambles as well, including a few NFT-projects. Not expecting too much of them, but it would be great fun if one of them is the Shiba Inu of this next run.

So I started DYOR-ing into microcaps with sold use cases, solid teams and good tokenomics. Those microcaps have a market cap below $10m. So top 100 CMC at peak bull run in April 2021 were all about $1b or higher. Even if my microcaps reach $500m market cap, it's still a nice 50x.

My main pics were (some already went to a significant rise): $RIO, $TRU, $DEFX (this one is my top pick), $KNS, $GOVI and $FANX (18+ microcap with great potential).

I never quite get why people would invest in BTC or ETH with a bull run on the horizon, unless you start with BTC/ETH and then work your way down. Still, those microcaps are high risk, high reward...but even a small bag could mean riches during the bull run!
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 06:36:38 PM

Ethereum (ETH),Binance Coin (BNB),XRP (XRP). how to choose how to distribute the interest on them?
I would do this ETH - 40%, BNB - 40%, XRP - 20% But I don’t know why you choose only XRP, because there are a lot of other more interesting projects, especially if the amount is large, you can distribute this 20% to many altcoins and You can also add meme coins, they are also growing following Bitcoin and other coins.
What a nice coins but also there would be new coins that would be launching soon by the time the bull market commence.
We don't need to be in a haste investing on old projects because we delt like we can make profits from them. Cryptocurrency is very profitable of we know how to invest in good altcoins that have high liquidity and momentum. Any coins or projects we are planning of investing in, we need to do some research about them to verify their possibility of becoming a good coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 08:09:36 PM

I don't have much expectation from old altcoin that performed really well in the last bull run except for a few like ETH, Polygon, ICP and few others. What I see is that the new altcoin performs really well compared to the old one and i think this will also happen in the upcoming bull run. Investors are more interested on new narrative and project than some old project that is already multi million dollars of project right now and there isn't much room to grow. Altcoin investor are happy to invest in new project because they are the one whale try to manipulate the price with which rally upto 100X.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Zigabel

Activity: 238
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 06:06:53 AM

They are all good quality coins for investment but investing in them requires you hodl for awhile if you want to maximize the profit because they are not like the pump and dump projects that makes tons of movement in a very short period, because of their stability they need some time to be able to increase enough to maximize profits.

Jonyshake71

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 08:07:23 PM

That's all you are going to holding or there are more altcoins in your portfolio? Well the answer is eth, then bnb then xrp although I don't invest xrp yet as i think there are better option. Well except those 3 altcoins, kindly go to cmc and you can have some more altcoins jf you are interested. I would like to mention solana specially and recommended to add if you didn't invest yet but always careful and try to buy dip and for that you should wait and keep analysis

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2023, 08:22:47 PM

That's all you are going to holding or there are more altcoins in your portfolio? Well the answer is eth, then bnb then xrp although I don't invest xrp yet as i think there are better option. Well except those 3 altcoins, kindly go to cmc and you can have some more altcoins jf you are interested. I would like to mention solana specially and recommended to add if you didn't invest yet but always careful and try to buy dip and for that you should wait and keep analysis

XRP is doing something that can be the basis for institutional investors to build up their own payment network as they have built an infrastructure that follows ISO standards. There are a few other project like Algorand, XLM, HBAR, IOTA, Quant also providing the same services but what they are lacking is massive community and institutional support. We all know how much influence the XRP team has and they have the capabilities to dominate this sector.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Mehedi72

Activity: 707
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 01:02:07 PM

Quote from: Wolyusi
XRP, Ethereum, and BNB are very good altcoin choices. have a pretty good testing process. What needs to be done is to keep waiting until the price becomes expensive as soon as the bull run occurs.
that's true but the difference is all those coins are good but not deserve equally investment in my options. Ether will get first priority always as old establish evergreen altcoin. Then xrp which is good and suppose to be not more issue will be coming with it, so its okey after ether and then bnb! Bnb is good but exchange coin doesn't have any real use outside exchange even CEO resigned issue could affect the bnb price and exchange. Future of bnb maybe predicted as bright but noboday has hundred % surety what to be happen in next

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 01:27:14 PM

Altcoins have good quality coins for investment each coin has good and high quality just hold and wait. It takes some time for the price of this currency to increase. Ethereum is the first choice among other coins for investment followed by BNB. If you keep good quality coins you get good profit these coins do not create any barrier for exchange. The future is bright if you can wait until the pump.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 01:36:34 PM

Dividing your investments is the right choice in any situation, this is the basis, you don’t need to rely on just one thing, this way you have a better chance of winning. Your list contains high-quality altcoins with strong fundamentals, all that remains is to make your choice and expect these projects to realize their potential. It is extremely important to be patient when trading. ETH is the number one altcoin for me, I would spend most of it on it.

cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 01:46:10 PM

There are several altcoins that are showing promise. If you have enough capital, I would suggest you spread your investment and putting a large percentage of your money in Ethereum. It is low risk and may be low reward but hey, the idea is not to lose your capital. The next altcoin to put money on is SOL. It's gaining momentum right now and projections show it may break its all time high. For me, SOL is medium risk, medium rewards. Then if you have money left to throw away, you can invest in some memes.

Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 80

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 04:02:51 PM

I'm not pulling Bitcoin here, out of the three alt coins you mentioned I'd vote Ethereum first then BNB. I'm leaving it out because of the uncertainty and criticism surrounding XRP. Both ETH and BNB coins are good for investment. If there is any coin after Bitcoin it is Ethereum. To my knowledge ETH and BNB are indeed well-established and popular coins in the cryptocurrency space. Both have strong use cases and a large network of supporters. I think holding BNB and Ethereum as an investment could yield good results in the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
God bless u

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 02:13:08 AM

Among these three altcoins ethereum and BNB are showing increased price movement so these should be selected first as etheruem is the top altcoin and BNB is widely acceptable altcoins. Everybody will have different suggestions because people only prefer higher demanding coins and also those altcoins the speed of growth of which is maximum. BNB and ethereum are good coins and XRP can also be profitable but if kept for longer duration. I am not saying that XRP is not good asset but if we compare the activities and increasing price of these three coins then ethereum and BNB are most preferable coins which enhance the possibility of your success.

Zanab247

Activity: 1176
Merit: 118

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 03:46:28 PM

If you want to show interest on those altcoins you just mentioned which are the top altcoins in the market currently, is to carry out some research to know how many investors have make good profits from them and how many investors are still investing on those altcoins in this season. If you make Ethereum you choice in this bear run, it will favour you, if you can hodl it for a long period of time before you can sell to take a good profits.

But if you don't want to invest in only one altcoin, you can divide your money into 3 to invest in Ethereum, Solana and BNB because they show some positive sign that will help their investors to experience what they have never experience before from their short hodling and long hodling in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: