Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What d fxxk...my money is hooked mehn  (Read 204 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 11:22:36 PM

Blame the incident to the growing demand for Bitcoin ordinal inscription.  They don't only bloat the network but also increase the transaction fee for several time.  I am still wondering the importance of this Bitcoin ordinal.  Does the advantage out weight the negative why this Bitcoin ordinal project is not blocked in using the Bitcoin network?

In all, suggest permanent solution to this problem for bitcoin fans if there is any

You can always send with the highest priority transaction fee cost if you don't mind spending extra dollars to get your transaction get the priority for confirmation.  Aside from the developers side of creating and upgrading the Bitcoin system, this the the only thing we are able to do to solve the current problem If we intend to stay and use Bitcoin.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 11:53:51 PM

I have been vocal against bank to fully appreciate bitcoin, the surprise of today falls my ego. A transaction of $344 has not gone through, 14 hours have passed. It was until I shared my frustration in the office that mempool orientation came on board.
Despite how Bitcoin is a mind-blowing and game changer digital currency there is something you need to pay attention to when making a transaction from your non-custodial wallet to avoid transaction long span of transaction confirmation.
If you don't pay attention to mempool level or use some transaction fee calculation website before making your transaction it's not the BTC network fault but your naiveness so BTC doesn't fall your ego buddy.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: