Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - what is your plan when we reach $100k?  (Read 755 times)
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 04:12:21 PM

I do not have much Bitcoin currently but I am planning to convert a lot of the profits I make in my altcoins during the bull run into BTC which I will then hold till the 2028/29 bull run.

I expect Bitcoin to reach at least $100k at the peak of the next bull run, possibly $150k.

Just wondering what we are all planning to do when Bitcoin does reach $100k - are you selling or are you holding till the 2028/29 bull run?

You are thinking too much in advance about Bitcoin. You expect Bitcoin to reach at least $100k or possibly $150k at the peak of the next bull run. You didn't mention how many years that is possible.Do you have any idea how many more years it might take compared to the current value of Bitcoin? I have always considered bitcoins primarily as savings. Since Bitcoin is the top of all coins, I think Bitcoin will become the global currency.when bitcoin price reaches 100K I will sell some bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 04:48:33 PM

You are thinking too much in advance about Bitcoin. You expect Bitcoin to reach at least $100k or possibly $150k at the peak of the next bull run. You didn't mention how many years that is possible.Do you have any idea how many more years it might take compared to the current value of Bitcoin? I have always considered bitcoins primarily as savings. Since Bitcoin is the top of all coins, I think Bitcoin will become the global currency.when bitcoin price reaches 100K I will sell some bitcoins.
I don't know how sure you are about your plan especially about making bitcoin as savings.
Bitcoin are also a good hedge in the long term, and you may need to get used to not monitoring the market if saving money is why you are buying bitcoin. Saving in fiat in a bank account is not a good option when the economy is experiencing inflation, but bitcoin is an option that can save you from inflation.

So far I still think of bitcoin as an investment asset, actually this is the reason the average user buys bitcoin. I will sell bitcoin, of course - but I will only sell when I feel I have reached my profit target. $100k was the first target, but I wouldn't sell all of it if I believed there was a lot of unrealized profit had bitcoin been able to follow the previous halving pattern.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 05:23:57 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

I do not have much Bitcoin currently but I am planning to convert a lot of the profits I make in my altcoins during the bull run into BTC which I will then hold till the 2028/29 bull run.
You have a plan to convert altcoins during the bull run into BTC. At the moment you haven't done it or are still in the plan and you will only do it when the bull run occurs.
Is that what you mean? or I misunderstood your point?

I expect Bitcoin to reach at least $100k at the peak of the next bull run, possibly $150k.

Just wondering what we are all planning to do when Bitcoin does reach $100k - are you selling or are you holding till the 2028/29 bull run?
Your expectations are the same as mine for the Bitcoin price when it reaches a new ATH. Maybe I won't wait until the price level reaches $100K, but once it's past the previous ATH price I'll sell half of the amount I'm still holding safely.
If you have your own plan which is better to do, then don't wait for someone else's plan.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 05:26:41 PM

Buy low and sell high. That's the main purpose when it comes to bitcoin trading. And it could vary from people to people. And when it comes to making profits with Bitcoin, if one is satisfied with the profit amount, they will sell for sure. When other people sell their hodlings, the price will obviously go down. Thus, it will create an opportunity to buy again at low. If you are someone looking for profits and opportunity to do it again, then yeah, selling is the best option. But when to sell it is totally on you.
For me, I will obviously take that opportunity to make more profits. Selling high will give me more assets to invest. So I will sell and wait for the next opportunity.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 05:34:06 PM

Without getting into the whole speculation thing about Bitcoin, it could be $100,000
by the end of next year, so not too long away.

When it hits $100k I will only do something with Bitcoin if it is a necessity only.
Maybe I will trade some to buy back in the bear market at a later stage. Otherwise
I will continue to HODL.

There will be tough times coming so I wont be just spending Bitcoin for the sake of it
or because it reaches a milestone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 06:04:32 PM

I will advise you to take out your profit now and invest in BTC if you actually have the intention to do so now that the price of BTC is still low.

If I eventually see $100k per BTC, I will be very glad, for I estimated $40–60k as the price on my hodling decision, so seeing $100k is another extra profit that I was not expecting.

What I will do: It will really be wise for me no to be too greedy, and at the same time not to be in a hurry, I will pick few of my hodlings, sell them and take off my profit at that $100k per BTC, just as a member said here, $100k might be the ATH for the moment but it's not the limit for the entire life time, so for me not to be completely left behind, I will sell off few of my hodlings keep some of it and expect some other higher mover, so that I can sell more again, and if it happens that the price will drop first before it will eventually go back to the top, that gap between when the price will drop and when it will go back up, that's another great opportunity for me to use my accumulated profit and bag more for my self, since I already don't have any mapped out plan for my hodlings assets, their is nothing I really need those funds for now rather than using them to bag as much BTC as I can even if it takes for me to be buying and selling with price positive different on my favor.
I do agree that 100k seems like a good price and I am invested in bitcoin right now waiting for that to happen. I know that it is not going to be easy and I know that it will take some time but I think it will happen and that is what matters at this moment.

I should point out that we are at a stage where it is going very well and considering that it should not be really a shocking result, I feel like we should forget about what's going on and just focus on what we have. I know that 100k is a great future, but right now what we have is btc price quite low compared to what it can be. At least a double is possible and I feel like a quadruple profit is not out of question, so when you have that in front of you, you always want to start investing, and not be too late to the party when the bulls arrive.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DiMarxist

Activity: 280
Merit: 206

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 06:55:45 PM

$100k is a good price to predict, I believe in the future bitcoin will be make legal tender. Every body in this forum has their own plan in Bitcoin investments, some people here are planning to do holding in bitcoin untill bitcoin become fait, and some people are just in bitcoin because of problem, when the price of bitcoin grow up to $100k, if you satisfied you know what to do with that, but me I will be holding bitcoin until bitcoin become legal tender, if I don't die or situations don't me sell, without getting into the whole speculation thing about Bitcoin, I know bitcoin will become a legal tender.

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 07:03:55 PM

If it does get to that price, which it will I firmly believe so, you can brt your sweet bippy I'd ball out and enjoy my earnings. Prolly treat the girlfriend to a nice dinner and all that.

As for my financial plans for when bitcoin reaches $100k, I'll keep a good portion of my investments in bitcoin in case it continuously increase like it did back in 2020 when everyone thought bitcoin was done with 30k. The rest I'd put on some real estate, as well as a couple of other commodities that I've been meaning to get my hands on. Still got long ways to go tho, and botcoin wouldn't reach $100k all by itself so cumulative effort is required if we are to even wish to stand a chance at getting in such a high value.
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 07:09:55 PM

We cant say how many more years Bitcoin will take to reach 100k or 150k but one thing is very certain that most of people buy when Bitcoin is bullish or at its peak. There are very few people who buy at dip and sell at high, majority just do reverse of this. If I have the chance to see 100k or 150k then I wont buy at all on that price rather I will see if I have any bitcoin in my portfolio. If you buy at ATH and got struck then it may take quite a while to get rid of that stock.
Ricardo11

Activity: 378
Merit: 43

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 06:07:47 AM

When the bitcoin price is 100k I will sell 70% and keep only 30%. Because when the price of Bitcoin goes down again I will invest in it again. Invest some money in personal business to build other sources of income. Later, when I can earn a good amount of money from Bitcoin and my personal business, I want to use that money to fulfill my personal dreams, help my family financially, and help poor people.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 07:48:20 AM

I originally plan to sell my Bitcoin when the price already reached $100k because that's a decent profit already for me to enjoy. I waited for years and remain patient even many people are spreading FUD that if you're not firm with your decision you might get influence to give up because of your worries.

But now I have no concrete plan yet on what to do incase the price reach another ATH. Because I still want to hold longer to see if the price can surpass the $100k value which is not impossible to happen on the next halving. So I think I will continue to hold until i'm contented with what I gain.

rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 08:04:47 AM

That's good,
Thanks to the last crazy bullrun over the hype on memes and NFT tokens, most of the new market cap flows are coming through them. If everyone has long-term thinking about securing crypto wealth, your way should be theirs. At least this will absorb those "lost" marketcaps back into the safest assets.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
riantolie

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 08:34:41 AM

When the bitcoin price is 100k I will sell 70% and keep only 30%. Because when the price of Bitcoin goes down again I will invest in it again. Invest some money in personal business to build other sources of income. Later, when I can earn a good amount of money from Bitcoin and my personal business, I want to use that money to fulfill my personal dreams, help my family financially, and help poor people.

Sounds like a great plan, I have almost the same excluding helping poor people. I was poor myself btw, so I know what it's like.
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 08:45:12 AM

$100k is a good price to predict, I believe in the future bitcoin will be make legal tender. Every body in this forum has their own plan in Bitcoin investments, some people here are planning to do holding in bitcoin untill bitcoin become fait, and some people are just in bitcoin because of problem, when the price of bitcoin grow up to $100k, if you satisfied you know what to do with that, but me I will be holding bitcoin until bitcoin become legal tender, if I don't die or situations don't me sell, without getting into the whole speculation thing about Bitcoin, I know bitcoin will become a legal tender.

Are you talking about global legal tender? That is a rather distant and uncertain goal. I don't spread Fuds, but I seriously doubt it, I mean, bitcoin may become legal tender in some countries, but globally speaking is another story. I don't believe big countries like the US and China will accept that because it would weaken their currencies and power. So it's hard for that to happen. A goal for each phase is better than being too long-term because we can't know what will happen in the future, the plan needs to be flexible.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 09:15:26 AM

$100k a big price milestone is likely to be reached on the next ATH. An optimistic attitude towards the price achievement at the next ATH motivates those of us who are still holding on and still trying to add to our numbers before then. When that milestone comes with a price above $63k or below $100k, I will let go but not 100%.

No amount of speculation can tell when that time will come. Therefore, make Bitcoin a long-term investment with a good plan and strategy because storing Bitcoin for a long time will not reduce its value.

... Later, when I can earn a good amount of money from Bitcoin and my personal business, I want to use that money to fulfill my personal dreams, help my family financially, and help poor people.
Just do it because it is purely yours and you are free to utilize it where, for what you like.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 10:12:47 AM

We should enjoy our profit and enjoy the fruit of our long wait, five to six years of waiting is not easy for investors you need full confidence and are dedicated to holding your coins.
For an investor, the long wait should have a plan behind it.
When I realize a profit from that $100k price I will just retire and enjoy the fruit of my patience, those who can keep up waiting for the price to pump are rewarded with good profit.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 10:26:44 AM

I like how people now claim that they will keep holding even when the price reaches $100k. I think that this milestone is still far away. It does not look like Bitcoin gonna reach that price during next few years. But the life could easily turn 180 degrees and people will be quick to change their mind. Right now, if a person did not go all-in when the price was $69k, $50k is a good price to sell part of holding, because we had a lot of time to increase holdings and selling part of it would be smart.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 11:32:44 AM

If it does get to that price, which it will I firmly believe so, you can brt your sweet bippy I'd ball out and enjoy my earnings. Prolly treat the girlfriend to a nice dinner and all that.

As for my financial plans for when bitcoin reaches $100k, I'll keep a good portion of my investments in bitcoin in case it continuously increase like it did back in 2020 when everyone thought bitcoin was done with 30k. The rest I'd put on some real estate, as well as a couple of other commodities that I've been meaning to get my hands on. Still got long ways to go tho, and botcoin wouldn't reach $100k all by itself so cumulative effort is required if we are to even wish to stand a chance at getting in such a high value.
I don't really want to rain your parade with your girlfriend, but we're way too far for 100k still. Maybe if Bitcoin is around 50k at these times then we might predict so. I don't want to be pessimistic as possible, but we're still around 30k just like you mentioned.

Maybe the next halving which is next year could be the ride to that.

$100k a big price milestone is likely to be reached on the next ATH. An optimistic attitude towards the price achievement at the next ATH motivates those of us who are still holding on and still trying to add to our numbers before then. When that milestone comes with a price above $63k or below $100k, I will let go but not 100%.

No amount of speculation can tell when that time will come. Therefore, make Bitcoin a long-term investment with a good plan and strategy because storing Bitcoin for a long time will not reduce its value.
We probably need another ATH before we can call it $100k prediction. 64k was like our last ATH and that was like couple of years ago already. In the meantime, I would do a bit of long-term hodling but still selling at the same time whenever I need to. I won't bring the money to the grave anyway. Cheesy
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 15457

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 12:09:56 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (6)

OP, you have a smart strategy. I also think that we will see at least $100,000 in 2024 or 2025, I actually think the next cycle will top out at $180,000 or something like that. I feel like we were cheated out of a parabolic run in the last cycle due to COVID & the China ban.

I will start selling some after maybe $80,000 or something like that. I’ll sell in increments on the way up. I will buy some more real estate & keep a bunch of fiat in the bank to buy back during the next bear market. I won’t sell any more than 25% of my stash.

I would second that.
Use Bitcoin, and spend to buy your safety (shelter) and peace of mind (alternative, suboar, investment if you like, or signal to “significant others” you “sold some of that magic internet money” without being dragged to bitcoin tickers every hours or so..
Lowering time preferences too much (Hodling forever) is not beneficial.
100k is a significant moment to spend part of stashes, time to start thinking intergenerationally (if you are not already doing it).

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 12:35:22 PM

2028/2029 is far and it can be a nice target for a better long term profit goal. Speculating $100k isn't  bad, but for me i will start taking between $45k to 80k progressively because of the experience we had in 2021 where we saw the last ATH of over $65k and it made a drastic reversal from that price point and till date we are still battling with price pumping above $28k and maintaining the pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: