Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin trading be my sole source of income?  (Read 1278 times)
UchihaSarada

Activity: 434
Merit: 141

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 04:21:35 AM

If we want to trade on Bitcoin, that is a good idea just like the regular way we trade on other coins to make money for ourselves.
You can not sustainably get profit from your trading and you will not be able to rely on trading profit as your income to live. You must save your profit very disciplined like always taking out profit as your income and only using your initial trading capital to trade. Don't increase your trading capital with part of your profit. You must save your profit for times when you can not gain new profit from trading.

Trading is hard and using your profit from trading, protecting your initial capital are very challenging.

I work for income, invest for my prosperity in future and trading is not my priority.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeremyW99

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 06:40:32 AM

It certainly can be, but you need a reliable strategy.

I like this one: https://youtu.be/IW3fvs-mqf4

Don't quit your job until you're consistently profitable though. You'll be under a lot more pressure if trading is your only income source - so you need to control those emotions.
omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 10:45:36 AM

You can not sustainably get profit from your trading and you will not be able to rely on trading profit as your income to live. You must save your profit very disciplined like always taking out profit as your income and only using your initial trading capital to trade. Don't increase your trading capital with part of your profit. You must save your profit for times when you can not gain new profit from trading.

Trading is hard and using your profit from trading, protecting your initial capital are very challenging.

I work for income, invest for my prosperity in future and trading is not my priority.
Trading is challenging, but we have no choice but to trade and find valuable means of providing for ourselves and our demands. Although we face challenges in the market on a regular schedule, either our trades do not go our way or we lose out on substantial entries, which results in an aggregate losses for us. Individuals who understand how the market works and when to trade bitcoin can make bitcoin their sole source of income. I've met senior traders who have become more focused on the project; they've made a lot of money from trading and see its full potential. Bitcoin is a well-known initiative, and we are aware of its long history in the market.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 12:33:57 PM

As a young person, I am overwhelmed by my curiosity in trading Bitcoin, but I'm not sure if it is appropriate for me to resign my white collar work and return to trading exclusively Bitcoin.

This was a conversation a buddy of mine and I had yesterday, and I felt compelled to bring it to this illustrious platform for the best types of advice and counsel.

Is it safe for a Bitcoin trader to quit their jobs and focus solely on Bitcoin trading if they can devote their time and attention to maximize the benefits in the Bitcoin world?

Focusing on Bitcoin trading can indeed be profitable, but it depends on market conditions, and the best option that can minimize the risk of loss is to prioritize trading in the long term
If you decide to leave the main job that you currently have, I think it's an incorrect decision and very risky, because relying on day trading on Bitcoin is quite difficult to be able to make a profit

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
uswa56

Activity: 798
Merit: 211

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 01:27:21 PM

I would never consider trading to be the main or the most important option to work with. It is important that there are fallback options that could insure the trader.
Of course nothing is guaranteed, but if you do it right, it's not impossible that the results of Bitcoin trading can be the only source of income and even that can be quite promising.
I have a friend who only earns from Bitcoin trading and he is living in luxury already in the last few years, that's so true that it makes me believe.
But I didn't follow in his footsteps because doing so was not easy, there were many lessons to be mastered and a long time to learn them.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 01:33:36 PM

As a young person, I am overwhelmed by my curiosity in trading Bitcoin, but I'm not sure if it is appropriate for me to resign my white collar work and return to trading exclusively Bitcoin.

This was a conversation a buddy of mine and I had yesterday, and I felt compelled to bring it to this illustrious platform for the best types of advice and counsel.

Is it safe for a Bitcoin trader to quit their jobs and focus solely on Bitcoin trading if they can devote their time and attention to maximize the benefits in the Bitcoin world?

Focusing on Bitcoin trading can indeed be profitable, but it depends on market conditions, and the best option that can minimize the risk of loss is to prioritize trading in the long term
If you decide to leave the main job that you currently have, I think it's an incorrect decision and very risky, because relying on day trading on Bitcoin is quite difficult to be able to make a profit

The stability in trading compared to your stable job is very different because in trading there are really times that you are in loss, unlike in your job, which is a stable one. That is why others are making trading their side hustle because they can do both: go to work and trade after work. Though there are really professionals that are quitting their jobs, they have already established a profit, which means they have recorded that in the past few years they have been in profit even though the market is very bad.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 04:48:31 PM

The stability in trading compared to your stable job is very different because in trading there are really times that you are in loss, unlike in your job, which is a stable one. That is why others are making trading their side hustle because they can do both: go to work and trade after work. Though there are really professionals that are quitting their jobs, they have already established a profit, which means they have recorded that in the past few years they have been in profit even though the market is very bad.
I agree, this is why we can only see few people who are considering trading as their full time job. Those who are doing trading as their full time jobs knows the risk and the scenarios they might because of the experience they have. Winning a few times doesn't mean you are good enough to consider quitting your stable job and just doing trading. We have different cases in life but if we have a stable job, don't quit it and make a very careful decision if you are planning to do trading as your main job. Trading is a very good side hustle indeed but doing it full time is not for everyone since you can consider yourself aware of the whole market scenario 24/7 which is strenuous to some people.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 07:57:27 PM

Knowing what I know right now, if I started from scratch again, I would be able to make this into a sole source of income, and I do not mean like if I knew the prices, no need to know prices because that would be a cheat code and obviously everyone would make a profit if they knew the prices. I mean back when I first started I knew nothing about trading, no charts, no nothing, it was basically nothing at all. But right now I know enough to know when to get out, I have made about 11 correct decisions in a row now and I think that's the type of thing that I lacked a lot back in the day. This is why its so important for me to study because when you study that ends up being something so much more important.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 09:54:47 PM

I agree, this is why we can only see few people who are considering trading as their full time job. Those who are doing trading as their full time jobs knows the risk and the scenarios they might because of the experience they have. Winning a few times doesn't mean you are good enough to consider quitting your stable job and just doing trading. We have different cases in life but if we have a stable job, don't quit it and make a very careful decision if you are planning to do trading as your main job. Trading is a very good side hustle indeed but doing it full time is not for everyone since you can consider yourself aware of the whole market scenario 24/7 which is strenuous to some people.
Full time job or would be considered to be a job if you are really that trying to look into your monitor the entire day but its true that this one would really be good as a side hustle on which it doesnt really need

for you to stay in front of your computer all day on just simply watching on the position that you had made.Even if you do have your day job then  you could always be having the chance or opportunity on checking out those trading positions at ease. Therefore, it would really be just that entirely depending on how someone would really be handling themselves on multiple positions or conditions
on which it would be normal if you have decided to have some other extra income.

The more the better we know right? It is really just that a matter of more time spending and sacrifices if you do have that extra time on everyday on watching up your trades.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 01:38:08 PM

~Snip

In my personal opinion, if you let go of jobs in the real world and switch completely to bitcoin, such an action is not the right thing. Because it would be nice, if you already have a steady job, don't just waste it, just because you want to focus on investing or trading in bitcoin. Because in my opinion, work in the real world remains the main one and cannot be let go. Because jobs in the real world have advantages such as having regular salaries and jobs that can be done for a long time. So basically work in the real world can be called a safe zone.

Because what I experienced, actually could have done both things simultaneously. I am also a bitcoin investor, but I also have a job in the real world, to be more precise, have a business that I manage. But in reality I can work on bitcoin and the business that I have at the same time and quite well.
So in my opinion, don't make bitcoin as an excuse for someone to leave their job, because it has risks. And most importantly must be able to manage time as well as possible. Because what I've experienced so far, being able to manage time is the right key to be able to do both things (work and trading in bitcoin).

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ricardo11

Activity: 378
Merit: 43

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 04:58:53 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin trading should never be your only source of income. Because Bitcoin never guarantees 100% profit. Because the Bitcoin market is extremely volatile. And Bitcoin trading is high risk. If you don't know the details about Bitcoin trading, trading in Bitcoin at the wrong time, the volatility of Bitcoin can depress your earnings. Which will be very difficult for you. So Bitcoin trading can never be the only source of income.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 05:36:27 AM

Yes, is possible to quit your job and focus on Bitcoin trading to be your source of income when you carry out your personal research to know that it will not affect your living and savings. Many people that took such decision in the past to quit their jobs to focus on Bitcoin trading, find it difficult to cope with the inflation that occurred early last year 2022 and the price of Bitcoin was low through out the year that made many investors never to embarked on such decision to quit their jobs than to be doing the two together. I don't think, Bitcoin trading can be only source of my income because it will be difficult for me to cope with one source of income at my age, which it will really affect my living and wealth growth in the society.

uswa56

Activity: 798
Merit: 211

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 06:31:19 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin trading should never be your only source of income. Because Bitcoin never guarantees 100% profit. Because the Bitcoin market is extremely volatile. And Bitcoin trading is high risk. If you don't know the details about Bitcoin trading, trading in Bitcoin at the wrong time, the volatility of Bitcoin can depress your earnings. Which will be very difficult for you. So Bitcoin trading can never be the only source of income.
It's true that Bitcoin trading has a high risk but that doesn't mean just because it makes Bitcoin trading unable to be the main source of income, I think it's very capable of making Bitcoin trading the main income and even I've seen people with a luxurious life just from their income trading Bitcoin, all of that goes back to the knowledge they already have for bitcoin trading, if you already have qualified knowledge I think it's very possible to make bitcoin trading the main income, especially with very fast price movements it's possible to be able to take a lot of profit.
sysoe

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 06:59:09 AM

Quitting your job to trade Bitcoin is like jumping off a plane without a parachute. It might seem exciting and adventurous at first, but it’s also risky and reckless. You never know when the market will crash or when the regulators will knock on your door. So unless you have a death wish or a trust fund, I wouldn’t recommend it.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 475

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 09:06:17 AM

It can really be the source of income to the Bitcoin Trading or Cryptocurrency but your understanding and knowledge of trading here should be deep. It is not advisable for the newbies to do this as source of income immediately, because you will only have difficulty especially if you pay for the expenses.

It is no joke to do trading here in this industry, there is a lot to consider, it can't come what we have to do here in the trading business here. But everyone is being studied as long as the dedication and determination is there in your decison.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 05:05:54 PM

Quitting your job to trade Bitcoin is like jumping off a plane without a parachute. It might seem exciting and adventurous at first, but it’s also risky and reckless. You never know when the market will crash or when the regulators will knock on your door. So unless you have a death wish or a trust fund, I wouldn’t recommend it.
It seems that you have a logical view here friends, only when we have a way of how to trade properly and correctly to get consistent profits from the trades that are carried out, that is a good thing, but just trying it is of course a stupid action, you better work while learning first before forcing yourself to be a full time trader.

It can really be the source of income to the Bitcoin Trading or Cryptocurrency but your understanding and knowledge of trading here should be deep. It is not advisable for the newbies to do this as source of income immediately, because you will only have difficulty especially if you pay for the expenses.

It is no joke to do trading here in this industry, there is a lot to consider, it can't come what we have to do here in the trading business here. But everyone is being studied as long as the dedication and determination is there in your decison.
Because there are so many price fluctuations that cannot be explained by technical analysis, and besides that daily bitcoin is very volatile, it will be very difficult if you don't have an in-depth understanding.
And risk management, mentality, funds, and so on, we have to really understand things like that, for example, so that we can be more organized in trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 07:30:01 PM

You're right mate, such a decision is not good enough for one to take, quitting your job for trading bitcoin, well maybe if the job nature isn't profitable enough to meat his needs and the terms and conditions for it as well are unfavourable, we cannot compare everyone to have same experience of work place, but despite that, it's still not a good advice quitting job except on rare conditions whereby you think you've acquired enough money a trading experience to live independent of job offers, but always be remembered that trading has its ups and downs also.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
adiksau0414

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 01:36:55 PM

Before, i am thinking that bitcoin trading can really be my source of income. But as what happened to the bitcoin massive decline, many traders really loss a lot. So better to balance, have a job or business and still enjoy trading your bitcoin.

Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2023, 08:59:13 PM

By trading Bitcoin, it is possible to make a living.

Making a living means the person can really survive just by profiting from his trading profits. It's the opposite; just like you said in the other paragraph, traders don't make steady profits as they also encounter some losses. It's wise for someone to have a real job and just see trading as another means of supporting their income. Unless someone knows that they make a huge profit that is able to sustain them for other things, they can only rely on trading.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 06:08:29 PM

Before, i am thinking that bitcoin trading can really be my source of income. But as what happened to the bitcoin massive decline, many traders really loss a lot. So better to balance, have a job or business and still enjoy trading your bitcoin.
I think trading  is not enough to  just hold on because trading is risky and can never be predicted,  it is better to have a source of income than to depend on trading. Trading must be funded from earnings we get from other sources of income. Trading should never be the only source of get money expecially for beginners but an alternative way of getting money. Depending on trading will always result to panicking all the time but when their is another source of income it will reduce the rate of being panicking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████