Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A nob in trading needs help  (Read 641 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 06:20:12 AM

Trading is not a passive income; you really need to do a lot of hard work and patience on it, and you also need to keep explaining only the good sides of trading, i.e., the testimony of others that make a living on it, to which you are blind to what they have been through just to get where they are. You should also see the bad sides of it, or you will learn from experience. Trading isn't easy, and it isn't that simple like buy low, sell high." There are a lot of aspects to it, but try to learn them first before jumping to the conclusion that you'll continue or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 06:29:21 AM

So far, many people have tried to trade to make a profit, which has made them continue to learn about trading, including improving their ability to analyze the market. You must have analytical skills in trading to get time to trade.

Passive income means you can earn without doing anything. Meanwhile, in trading, you have to analyze a lot of coins and find the right one to make a profit. So trading is not a way to earn passive income but to make profits. But you can buy bitcoins, store them, and sell them at the highest price to make a profit.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2023, 05:42:32 AM

So far, many people have tried to trade to make a profit, which has made them continue to learn about trading, including improving their ability to analyze the market. You must have analytical skills in trading to get time to trade.

Passive income means you can earn without doing anything. Meanwhile, in trading, you have to analyze a lot of coins and find the right one to make a profit. So trading is not a way to earn passive income but to make profits. But you can buy bitcoins, store them, and sell them at the highest price to make a profit.
Learning to trade and to make a profit is a given and it is desired by everyone. The more you learn and understand how trading works, the greater the level of profit that will be generated.
In addition to trading, you can also become an investor for the long and medium term, because by buying at the bottom and holding until the price is higher it will generate a fairly young profit, but it is necessary to be patient and sell when the target is reached.
maydna

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 08:20:13 AM

Learning to trade and to make a profit is a given and it is desired by everyone. The more you learn and understand how trading works, the greater the level of profit that will be generated.
In addition to trading, you can also become an investor for the long and medium term, because by buying at the bottom and holding until the price is higher it will generate a fairly young profit, but it is necessary to be patient and sell when the target is reached.
If they don't want to learn and only rely on signals from other people, they will not be able to make profits but experience losses because the signals from other people don't always work well for them.

But by learning more about trading, he can improve his ability to analyze the market and know what to do if the market is in a certain condition. He can also become an investor besides just trading by trying to accumulate bitcoins that are taken from money from the profits of trading. And that can help him to gain additional profits in the future.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 10:38:44 AM

At this level, I am well informed about Bitcoin and its securities, I have read on the forum how Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading has changed people's lives, and I am kind of interested in acquiring skills, I have read in many other threads on how risky Bitcoin trading is.

But at this point, I will really like to know whether or not Bitcoin trading is a means to gain profits during market speculations, and how possible it is to make passive income through cryptocurrency trading.
Well, I tell you that it was profitable but take note also that not all who tried trading went successfully, some had also quit because of suffering losses and disappointments. If ever you believe that you are really for this, I encourage you to try then in order to know the reality because you can't assume what happens to others (successful traders) will also happen to you. We never know if you become like those who quit as well. Of course, I don't want to say you thinking negatively but must have to know it as well and know the consequences.
I would say trading is profitable but also it depends on the trader.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AakZaki
Legendary

Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2023, 04:49:11 PM

If they don't want to learn and only rely on signals from other people, they will not be able to make profits but experience losses because the signals from other people don't always work well for them.

But by learning more about trading, he can improve his ability to analyze the market and know what to do if the market is in a certain condition. He can also become an investor besides just trading by trying to accumulate bitcoins that are taken from money from the profits of trading. And that can help him to gain additional profits in the future.
yes that's right, beginners who are new to trading or crypto should follow that advice. But let's see, many newbies just want instant results without the need to learn more about the science of trading. only rely on signals from others.
It will never develop if you only rely on others, it will only wait where they will experience a lot of losses when the advice from others is wrong.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2023, 07:27:28 PM

Before experience users of cryptocurrency just hear about the things but they realize the main them when they experience bad or good things. One cannot understand without keeping a list of good and bad about trading and success is possible of a person participate and then make a better decision based on circumstances.

You are right that in every field where there is benefit there so exist some difficult conditions which is necessary to understand. I think if a person regularly trade for some times and never get rid of it when loss little money then it become possible for him to achieve the success after examining the reality.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 05:51:10 AM

At this level, I am well informed about Bitcoin and its securities, I have read on the forum how Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading has changed people's lives, and I am kind of interested in acquiring skills, I have read in many other threads on how risky Bitcoin trading is.

But at this point, I will really like to know whether or not Bitcoin trading is a means to gain profits during market speculations, and how possible it is to make passive income through cryptocurrency trading.
Well, I tell you that it was profitable but take note also that not all who tried trading went successfully, some had also quit because of suffering losses and disappointments. If ever you believe that you are really for this, I encourage you to try then in order to know the reality because you can't assume what happens to others (successful traders) will also happen to you. We never know if you become like those who quit as well. Of course, I don't want to say you thinking negatively but must have to know it as well and know the consequences.
I would say trading is profitable but also it depends on the trader.
I would guess most people who trade end up with a loss, there are minority of traders that make majority of the profits, the 80-20 rule applies here too probably, we end up with 20 percent of the traders making 80 of the profit and 80 percent of the trades get the 20 percent profit and the losses endured on the same period.

I feel like that should not be the important deal though, if you want to become a good trader then you could spend some time on it and you could become better as well. It's not impossible to get into that top 20 percent, you could become like that and all you need is something that needs to be reworked and learned. If you can spend the time required for it, then you can become a lot better and you could make a lot more profit with it as well.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 06:40:30 AM

yes that's right, beginners who are new to trading or crypto should follow that advice. But let's see, many newbies just want instant results without the need to learn more about the science of trading. only rely on signals from others.
It will never develop if you only rely on others, it will only wait where they will experience a lot of losses when the advice from others is wrong.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 06:51:47 AM

Before experience users of cryptocurrency just hear about the things but they realize the main them when they experience bad or good things. One cannot understand without keeping a list of good and bad about trading and success is possible of a person participate and then make a better decision based on circumstances.

You are right that in every field where there is benefit there so exist some difficult conditions which is necessary to understand. I think if a person regularly trade for some times and never get rid of it when loss little money then it become possible for him to achieve the success after examining the reality.
Basically the more experience it will make us learn many things and also make the possibility of success greater,
all that takes process and it takes patience,
the obvious good to or loss is part of trading.
maydna

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 11:53:46 AM

They will never succeed in trading, but the losses will come to them more often than they can imagine. Using signals from other people is okay, but we also have the skills to check them before using them directly. Many people get signals from chat groups, whether WhatsApp or Telegram, but they don't check or analyze it further. And this keeps many of them from entering the market at the right time. You better learn to analyze so you don't depend on other people's signals.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 04:03:18 PM

First of all, never heard and judge something from one side only.
Moreover about trading Bitcoin, never only think and imagine about the profits that you may gain from trading. Gaining profits more than loss is not as easy as you think. Traders will commonly take difficult ways and strategy to make right decision. Doing trading is complex. Most of newbies will face losses than earning profits, moreover if they consider only the profits at first. Trading is not easy and this is high risk. So you mist orepare yourself much better and really understand about trading crypto.

Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 05:02:09 PM

Moreover about trading Bitcoin, never only think and imagine about the profits that you may gain from trading. Gaining profits more than loss is not as easy as you think. Traders will commonly take difficult ways and strategy to make right decision. Doing trading is complex. Most of newbies will face losses than earning profits, moreover if they consider only the profits at first. Trading is not easy and this is high risk. So you mist orepare yourself much better and really understand about trading crypto.

Trading is not that complex  that newbie cannot make Profit. A small basic knowledge is need to start and then using small fund one can experience many things and able to trade wisely. It is true that trading will not only give you profit as profit and loss are both parts of investment. If one invest in Bitcoin spot trading then I don't think he will regret for losing big because there is chance of correction but sooner or later it will again rise. you will never lose in btc until you sell. If one have control over emotion and can hold btc if btc drops then i think trading in btc will give you profit and less chances of loss

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 07:53:43 PM

Ops I will advise you not to take the role of trading any coin even Bitcoin because trading is the fastest way to lose money next to gambling so I will most likely advise you to use the DCA mechanism to hold Bitcoin, that way you limit the risk of losing your investment.

Truly trading is a big risk as you have rightly said but then instead of taking that route I think its best you continue to DCA and buy Bitcoin at an average price, while doing that you must know when to buy and keep accumulating Bitcoin on the long term while cutting in on average gains.
Trading is profitable but it can never guarantee profits especially for newbies who have less knowledge and less experiences in trading. It’s better to just focus first in DCAing bitcoin when the price is a good buy, and hold them as long term investments until you can finally sell them at a very good and profitable price. Otherwise, if you jump into trading, expect that your profit expectations may definitely turn into gambling and waste your money and time.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 08:27:30 PM

Trading is not that complex  that newbie cannot make Profit. A small basic knowledge is need to start and then using small fund one can experience many things and able to trade wisely. It is true that trading will not only give you profit as profit and loss are both parts of investment. If one invest in Bitcoin spot trading then I don't think he will regret for losing big because there is chance of correction but sooner or later it will again rise. you will never lose in btc until you sell. If one have control over emotion and can hold btc if btc drops then i think trading in btc will give you profit and less chances of loss
While what you are describing is in fact a way to avoid realizing your losses and it can be very effective, this is a strategy that can only be used when you are investing in a good asset, a trader needs to have the opposite frame of mind, they need to be ready to cut their losses short as soon as possible, as the disastrous losses we often hear about they can suffer come from holding a position too long, a capital sin to traders and speculators alike.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 10:25:14 PM

If you are a complete noob then you could be having that a good start up on Babypips.com
https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

There are 11 courses and this might be saying about Forex learning but when it comes to technical aspects then it would really be just the same. Remember on the time that i tend to start up.
I did really start up from the scratch and test out and finish those courses and the rest would really be depending on actual trading and experience gaining.

Joining up some groups arent that bad though as long you do know on how to snip out some realistic speculations or analysis but never ever make yourself
get in a rush when it comes to learning because this would be creating those bad impressions which might lead into some errors and mistakes
which it is really something that you must avoid.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2023, 12:30:53 AM

(...)
Trading Bitcoin can be a way to profit from market speculation, but it also comes with a lot of risk.
I don't see any passive income when you do cryptocurrency trading because you need to move here, you need to learn and analyze. But maybe if you do automation like using trading bots, maybe we can call it as passive income as long as your trading bot is profitable.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1861

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2023, 04:05:20 AM

It is good that you start trading with bitcoin because it is the most reliable coin, bitcoin has one upward trend in the long term so you are always profitable.

But if you want daily speculation, you must know that there are great risks, especially as a beginner. You have to learn a lot, and you also have to experiment and taste the loss in order to gain experience.

Many people come to the field of cryptocurrency thinking that they will get rich quick, this concept is wrong. You should know that you have to work hard and be patient a lot in order to achieve success.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 08:08:42 AM

~
Nah, I just read few answers here in the forum regarding that. I wish I could've tried it when I was day trading back in the days, but nah I am all the way to zero to the ground now in my technical knowledge in trading.

Not sure if the price in that kind of practice in trading is live though.

Many people come to the field of cryptocurrency thinking that they will get rich quick, this concept is wrong. You should know that you have to work hard and be patient a lot in order to achieve success.
...or get lucky. Working hard will only get you so far to be real with you. Luck affects a lot in trading especially in a volatile market.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 10:32:25 AM

(...)
Trading Bitcoin can be a way to profit from market speculation, but it also comes with a lot of risk.
I don't see any passive income when you do cryptocurrency trading because you need to move here, you need to learn and analyze. But maybe if you do automation like using trading bots, maybe we can call it as passive income as long as your trading bot is profitable.
What's more, those who have no experience in trading or investing in crypto need to learn more about it,
trading bots are also not always profitable and I think many avoid using them,
Of course, everyone has their own decision.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████