Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A nob in trading needs help  (Read 641 times)
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 11:10:16 PM

if you want to keep earning in crypto even if you don't trade I think you should try staking it's better because staking when the market is negative is the best way to keep earning instead of having to invest risky because the market is so volatile. i have tried it, for safe staking you can go to binance, it cost big for bigger profit but its ok as long as we have it.

I think that rather to involved in staking one should put some money in Bitcoin and instead of consider it risky one can also wait for the best because bitcoin can never disappear from a successful destination therefore it will be profitable if someone wait for the appropriate timing. It doesn't means that investment is risky but staking is not because staking posses its own percentage of risk and there is nothing which provides you profit without any risk so its Important to accept the profit with risk and try to learn those tips which is necessary to overcome the risk.
Timing is one of the ways we can make money as a trader and should not just enter the market like that and buy Bitcoin without knowing what the next move of the market could be. Those who bought large quantities of Bitcoin when the price was at $60k did that because they dis not plan themselves well before making an attempt to buy Bitcoin which we all know that the price is very volatile.

If op want to make money in the crypto market, he would have to use money to make money because you can not make money from the Crypto market when you are not an investor. Investing in Bitcoin would make you to spend some of your funds purchasing Bitcoin and keeping it for when it appreciate and you are ready to sell you holdings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ricardo11

Activity: 364
Merit: 42

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 05:28:34 AM

Before starting trading you need to acquire detailed knowledge about crypto currency, trading and trading market. All information about trading should be known. And trade at the right time by looking at the trading market before trading. But remember that you need to have educational qualification to do any work. Do your detailed research about trading. Do detailed research on what period of time trading makes profit or loss. And consult with an expert trader before trading.

RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 07:33:51 PM

At this level, I am well informed about Bitcoin and its securities, I have read on the forum how Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading has changed people's lives, and I am kind of interested in acquiring skills, I have read in many other threads on how risky Bitcoin trading is.

But at this point, I will really like to know whether or not Bitcoin trading is a means to gain profits during market speculations, and how possible it is to make passive income through cryptocurrency trading.
Bitcoin and all cryptocurrency trading is very risky. If you learn properly and trade you will be benefited but without proper knowledge if you wabt to trade you will be big loser fron cryptocurrency trading. So at first you need proper knowledge about trading. I know you learn from this Forum and yoy search and read Bitcointalk thread. You did well, i think The more you learn, the better you will do. For bitcoin trading you can shere your fund three part, one part for long time hold,  one part for mid time hold and another part for short trading. If you trade following this way your losing Chances will be reduced. And there will big chance to profit.

Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 08:10:13 AM

At this level, I am well informed about Bitcoin and its securities, I have read on the forum how Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading has changed people's lives, and I am kind of interested in acquiring skills, I have read in many other threads on how risky Bitcoin trading is.

But at this point, I will really like to know whether or not Bitcoin trading is a means to gain profits during market speculations, and how possible it is to make passive income through cryptocurrency trading.

Trading, staking, and even lending is a sure means to make passive incomes in the crypto space, but before you dive in those space just try you possible best to gain knowledge on the particular area of interest be it trading or staking.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 03:01:50 AM

Bitcoin and all cryptocurrency trading is very risky. If you learn properly and trade you will be benefited but without proper knowledge if you wabt to trade you will be big loser fron cryptocurrency trading. So at first you need proper knowledge about trading. I know you learn from this Forum and yoy search and read Bitcointalk thread. You did well, i think The more you learn, the better you will do. For bitcoin trading you can shere your fund three part, one part for long time hold,  one part for mid time hold and another part for short trading. If you trade following this way your losing Chances will be reduced. And there will big chance to profit.
short-term trading has the greatest risk, which requires complex knowledge, therefore if we divide our capital for the purposes of the three types of trading, we can choose long-term trading at first and place most of our capital in this type of trading, and while learning we can start short and medium term trading, that way over time we can make a profit instead of losing, on the other hand we can still enrich our knowledge about trading, many people immediately do short-term trading because they have the ambition to get a lot of money, this kind of attitude must be eliminated

xiaofengfeng

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 02:20:58 PM

MARK.I will answer you in detail when I am free.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1760

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 03:27:04 PM

Depending on how you trade on the crypto market and how much knowledge you know and have in crypto trading, to generate passive income and prevent the risks that you will face when the trading process is carried out.

On the one hand, crypto trading does bring blessings to those who are experts in trading, on the other hand it can be disastrous for those who enter the crypto market.

Bottom line: crypto trading is not just reading in this forum, you need to understand and learn from experts who trade crypto, you need to be an expert to control yourself in doing so, this is all for you to avoid real risks and losses for you, crypto trading is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand, you need real guidance for all of that. You cant see the people here profiting in crypto trading, you have to see the people behind the users making those profits in trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1660

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 11:41:43 PM

If you are a seasoned trader, then sure go ahead. But if you have little to no experience, your best bet is to hodl for the long term. Since you seem to be the latter, I think you should stay away from trading until you learn the basics and have practiced a little bit. Or better yet, practice a lot.

There are testnets with which you can try out Bitcoin and also there are some which simulate trading Bitcoin on a centralized exchange.

You can try out trading strategies without losing any money. One testnet that I could wholeheartedly recommend would be Deribit testnet. I think you can even test out derivatives and options.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 02:38:04 AM

You can earn in trading but the returns are not guaranteed. It depends on the level of your knowledge, strategy and skills to make a successful trade. It might easy as it seems but still associated with risk. Hence, you can earn huge and lose your money as well if you made a mistake. Just shows that not all traders are able to profit when they trade.

I tried to be a trader before but I think it's not really suited for a working person like me. This is also the reason why I decided to become a long term hodler of Bitcoin. Less risky and less pressure since you're the one in control on when you plan to sell your Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: