Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I found a trading strategy that blew my mind!  (Read 717 times)
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 11:08:48 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Till today, I haven't subscribe to any tradingview package, what some new traders don't understand is that they don't really need all the indicators to become an expert in trading, some of those premium packages will even make them loss than they anticipate to win because these indicators behave in different ways, and the market never stop with surprises. Like some weeks ago when Bitcoin was trading around $27k, everyone was bullish despite when the sign were there that it will comes lower but even with that, this indicators didn't show them; they become active when the deed has been done, always lagging behind volatility.

What I will advise is this, get familiar with normal indicators like the volume, Moving averages, Macd, exponential moving average EMA, the Bollinger band and the RSI, this indicators are free and will help your trading experience without paying for any premium indicators.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 09:42:31 PM

Haha, you have no idea darling what’s in the trading and how it can change things for you in short time. Well the problem is either that could be correct trend or wrong trend and most of the time it’s the second one. Why? Because first trading has got no proper analysis when it comes to the crypto currencies. The volatility is the master player here and it can run down you at any moment. Recently I have been reading lot of trading related articles and posts on the forum and they are members since very long with extensive knowledge of trading. They themselves teach us how hard it is and how they have not found the sweet spot yet. So better to be alert while trading.
Maybe he does have some, because why will he know such things he is talking about? But if you mean about the loopholes he was asking, well there is no such thing as that. We ain't hacking a system here but to earn a good amount of money in trading will purely depends on our skills and knowledge.

Trading is a fast paced activity. It can make you or break you in a few seconds. It's highly risky but very rewarding. Cryptos are random but it does not mean, we can not make a proper analysis anymore. We still can of course and it helps us to have a better success rate when trading. Volatility is not a problem. It's our ally actually. The real enemy here is the manipulations and other problems which can occur unexpectedly.
Enemy and ally at the same time considering that we could either make money or losses with those price movement on which this is why we should really be that good in handling up our trades on which it would really be just that right that you should really be doing on the right stuff about on how to deal up with this unpredictable an volatile market. Strategies could really be molded up but never ever make yourself believe
whether you do have your own or seen on other people or seeing around about precise strategies.

It might look that profitable but doesnt mean that its 100% accurate or precise because there's no such thing into this world on having a strategy which would be giving out that fixed result or outcome specially
dealing on a moving market and on a random manner. If you are someone who do able to see those things and notice up something then its not bad to engage into it, it is really just that not a
good idea if you do believe on something which is impossible.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2023, 11:42:38 AM

I have been trading for a long time and during this time I have developed various trading strategies and used various trading......
Totally agreed, no wonder market does not always follow the same trend thus you can not depend on the same indicator always. You have to get more information from various indicators.

I would love to hear some trading strategies from your dear petulino, i hope you will not mind sharing some knowledge with us, because tbh i am not that much of a strategy maker, instead, i never made one strategy that could increase my profit ratio. The reason is pretty clear, i found it very complex to earn so little and work too hard for analyzing the market and making complex strategies to earn more profits in a shorter period of time. Now I am more focused on managing money via holding longer periods of time. But still, videos like the OP's one are convincing me as still as you said, any indicator can not give you 100% accurate results like the one in the video was giving, SO, yeah, it is more likely to be a fake one.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2023, 08:16:34 PM

Till today, I haven't subscribe to any tradingview package, what some new traders don't understand is that they don't really need all the indicators to become an expert in trading, some of those premium packages will even make them loss than they anticipate to win because these indicators behave in different ways, and the market never stop with surprises. Like some weeks ago when Bitcoin was trading around $27k, everyone was bullish despite when the sign were there that it will comes lower but even with that, this indicators didn't show them; they become active when the deed has been done, always lagging behind volatility.

What I will advise is this, get familiar with normal indicators like the volume, Moving averages, Macd, exponential moving average EMA, the Bollinger band and the RSI, this indicators are free and will help your trading experience without paying for any premium indicators.
Whether or not you want to subscribe to tradingview premium is everyone's preference, because it also depends on your needs. If someone needs more indicator combinations then it's not wrong, it's their strategy. I am also a Tradingview Premium user and I have nothing to lose because I have to buy the tradingview premium package, in fact I benefit from every strategy I apply using tradingview.
Losing or not depends on how one uses it. Market movements can indeed use ordinary indicators, but that is also limited to only 3 indicators used for free accounts.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 04:04:10 PM

no wonder market does not always follow the same trend thus you can not depend on the same indicator always. You have to get more information from various indicators.

I would love to hear some trading strategies from your dear petulino, i hope you will not mind sharing some knowledge with us, because tbh i am not that much of a strategy maker, instead, i never made one strategy that could increase my profit ratio. The reason is pretty clear, i found it very complex to earn so little and work too hard for analyzing the market and making complex strategies to earn more profits in a shorter period of time. Now I am more focused on managing money via holding longer periods of time. But still, videos like the OP's one are convincing me as still as you said, any indicator can not give you 100% accurate results like the one in the video was giving, SO, yeah, it is more likely to be a fake one.
I think it is quite obvious that you need to make sure that all goes smoothly when trading and anything that is out of expected could be a trouble, because you make a trade based on what it looks like it will happen, and anything that deviates from that would mean that the result would not be what you are expecting. Obviously there are tons of people who will do what they think is right when it's in fact is wrong, so giving up on something is not a trouble and if you think that's a bad trade then you should stop, or a bad strategy as well.

But, when you are doing even the most right thing you should do based on every strategy out there, something could change along the way and you should be ready to cut the rope quickly before it goes even further south than you anticipated.
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 08:22:22 PM

But, when you are doing even the most right thing you should do based on every strategy out there, something could change along the way and you should be ready to cut the rope quickly before it goes even further south than you anticipated.
Are you suggesting me to try all the strategies i found and then i will be able to make a better strategy on my own which could increase my profit ratio? Well, it is also an obvious thing that try try again wins the race.

Like, if i keeping trying different strategies and understand it on my own that how i can make one on my own i still need some funds well. I could also do it in back test trading though, but stills the experience will not be same maybe paper trading will do the work. But still it requires too much efforts to earn little because most of the time market does not go as we have predicted which really demotivates me.

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 03:43:58 AM

I found a trading strategy based on the CME premium and it looks like it's very accurate.

Explained here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8uUm6p5wlc

Are there any loopholes in here? What do you guys think?
If you trade according to the video you have seen about trading I think it will not be right. A negative reversal is shown here and if you trade following one, you can definitely face losses. If you want to be successful in trading then you should first analyze the market well. Learn more about the volatility of the market by following the various directions of the market and then trade. There are many such platforms which offer various investment advice including trading but they are not the right objective. Most make announcements and are considered scams. Therefore, before trading, one should be well aware about it and later one should trade by acquiring knowledge and skills.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 07:19:40 AM

I found a trading strategy based on the CME premium and it looks like it's very accurate.

Instead of finding strategies that blows mind, why not create yours to me having a personal strategy shows you are making a good process towards the financial market. with that been said sticking to the strategy is another part you will do rather than jump from one strategy to another this will give you huge market analysis paralysis.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 08:46:50 AM

For sure, that is one of the many videos uploaded on Youtube saying that they found the holy grail of trading because there is no such strategy. It may blow your mind, but there is a hidden agenda there. The only thing that they show on that video is their winnings; you don't know that he loses a lot from that strategy. Just always think about why they still need to upload videos on YouTube if they have those winning strategies, as for sure they are more focused on their trading than making videos.
petulino

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 04:43:11 AM

I think it is quite obvious that you need to make sure that all goes smoothly when trading and anything that is out of expected could be a trouble, because you make a trade based on what it looks like it will happen, and anything that deviates from that would mean that the result would not be what you are expecting. Obviously there are tons of people who will do what they think is right when it's in fact is wrong, so giving up on something is not a trouble and if you think that's a bad trade then you should stop, or a bad strategy as well.

Always follow best strategy with indicator for trading. We often guess and trade after looking at indicators and support and resistance levels. Sometimes, when everything is going well, the market can fall due to bad news. Sometimes our guesses are wrong.
Indicators also cannot trade you with complete accuracy. So you are right that the market does not always go according to our expectations. What matters most to us is the accuracy rate of our trading. No trader can exit all trades with 100% accuracy. In my opinion if seven out of ten trades come out right, this is the best rate for profit. The crypto currency market is a volatile market where the market can go in any direction at any moment. We just have to guess based on our experience and knowledge.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2023, 05:04:58 AM

I watched this video. But i think it could be work some times but it is not possible to work all times accurately. Besides this strategy more important things consider to trade. Otherwise this strategy will not work properly.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 12:25:22 PM

For sure, that is one of the many videos uploaded on Youtube saying that they found the holy grail of trading because there is no such strategy. It may blow your mind, but there is a hidden agenda there. The only thing that they show on that video is their winnings; you don't know that he loses a lot from that strategy. Just always think about why they still need to upload videos on YouTube if they have those winning strategies, as for sure they are more focused on their trading than making videos.
If they found it and believe me or not, for sure they won't share it. But because they don't find it, that is why they pretend to help and claim something in order to gain attention. And in the latter part, they will ask for some money in return for telling their ineffective strategies.
Well, I don't say that OP has the intention to scam but can't deny that he is making a fool to believe what he said. And the result is somewhat like blaming ourselves for trusting someone who is not reliable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 01:01:26 PM

The only thing that they show on that video is their winnings; you don't know that he loses a lot from that strategy.

Yes and that is for the purpose of getting someone to fall for their "success" and they want to sell off some crap strategy that never really work on the whole.

Just always think about why they still need to upload videos on YouTube if they have those winning strategies, as for sure they are more focused on their trading than making videos.

People who make gains in trading usually focus on the trade and to make more profit but those selling videos are doing take to make their profit from those buying it. They can't make real profit from trading and so they will be ready to milk off the interested buyers
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 02:26:02 PM

That's right, no one will share a working strategy, video like this created in order to lure gullible people, or this strategy may once have been very good, but now it does not work. I do not believe that anyone will disclose the opportunity, that he has discovered as, long as he can earn on it. As long as it brings him profit, he will keep it secret.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 03:38:38 PM

That's right, no one will share a working strategy, video like this created in order to lure gullible people, or this strategy may once have been very good, but now it does not work. I do not believe that anyone will disclose the opportunity, that he has discovered as, long as he can earn on it. As long as it brings him profit, he will keep it secret.
Moreover, it is available for free, there will be many motives behind making the video.
They are just looking for followers or referrals that will benefit them in the end.
Meanwhile, the strategies given are actually just general strategies that are known by many people.

Their personal strategies will still be kept and will not be shared, but when they feel it is old enough, then they will share it with the public.

Of course, this is just a marketing strategy that will benefit the video maker and make some other contents start to get a lot of views.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 04:02:04 PM

Well, you are right, but then, some still do reveal such secrets, but not to everyone, they could reveal it to close friends, family members and relations, and some still to reveal to total strangers but this happens rarely..

But then again, some can still reveal a working strategy to the general public if doing so brings them more profit, it's all for the money after all, for example, it could be using the strategy to invite potential users to a platform using their referral link, like someone who discovers a working gambling strategy could use that as a bedrock to invite users to the gambling platform for some juicy affiliate bonus, so it's all about weighing the options and going with the one that supposedly pays more.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
elwinsmith

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 09:04:38 PM

Which timeframe does the inficator work best
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:49:42 PM

I think that I have stumbled upon a trader that does this strategy too. I don't wanna do such but whatever is the best strategy that gives you more profit then that's better. Whether it blows your mind or not, what matters to you is that you're able to win your trades. But whichever is the most familiar to you, that's all you need to keep and be consistent on it but don't close your doors into learning new strategies on this market because it's always been changing but these strategies are guides that can help us to become more profitable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 11:03:42 PM

I found a trading strategy based on the CME premium and it looks like it's very accurate. ..

There is no 100% correct strategy that is guaranteed to bring profit. And you will experience the biggest disappointment at the moment when you trust this strategy and violate the rules of risk management, which will entail the complete loss of your deposit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1646

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 11:29:33 PM

Which timeframe does the inficator work best
I think you should try back testing it using different time frames, that why you will know first hand which time frame is the most suitable, but I think the higher the time frame, the more accurate. In the video, I see a 4-hour time frame,

You are also going to consider other factors such as your TP and SL percentages. These easily determine your win rate.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████