Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Rose  (Read 96 times)
Atrax (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 09:20:07 AM
Merited by Mbitr (1)

Maybe I'm not at the right place with this sub, but couldn't think of a better one.

Here's the issue: A small nursery was doing some crowd-funding. In the process, I was able to bid for the baptism of a new rose variety. What should be the name of this new variety? "Satoshi Famosa?" "Bitcoin Florensis?" Or does anyone have any ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 09:47:50 AM

Maybe I'm not at the right place with this sub, but couldn't think of a better one.

Yep, not sure where this topic would go.But what a great idea and very cool thing you’ve done. Another good bit of Bitcoin promotion Smiley

How about something like  Rosa Bitcoinius ?

Anyway, again - awesome work  Smiley
Atrax (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 10:37:13 AM

"Rosa Bitcoinius" - like this!
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2023, 12:02:25 PM

Yep, not sure where this topic would go.But what a great idea and very cool thing you’ve done. Another good bit of Bitcoin promotion Smiley

How about something like  Rosa Bitcoinius ?

Anyway, again - awesome work  Smiley

I hard a similar situation when a church I'm my local region was doing crown funding to erect a new signpost and I offer to spend some Bitcoin in funding the project, and guess what Bitcoin logo was encrypted within the space where there was project courtesy so what I did basically was to write my name and bitcologo.

Only I know what exactly that means and some other few friends who were around when the design was done, nice one ops and I suggest you go with your original ideas but good you shared them here for us to read.
Framelover

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 11:00:26 PM

Here's the issue: A small nursery was doing some crowd-funding. In the process, I was able to bid for the baptism of a new rose variety. What should be the name of this new variety? "Satoshi Famosa?" "Bitcoin Florensis?" Or does anyone have any ideas?
It’s delightful to hear that you're lending your support to a small nursery and their crowdfunding campaign. Naming a new rose can be a fun and creative task! I like "Satoshi Famosa" and "Bitcoin Florensis" for their playful nod to cryptocurrency. Consider adding elements like color, scent, or unique characteristics of the rose to the name. Whatever you choose, I hope it brings joy to others.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: