Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in Student Life  (Read 2856 times)
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 03:45:32 PM

Bitcoin investment is a smart move to invest for a future, as a student, it added advantage of holding Bitcoin and set a target of graduation that we take up to three to five years of studies, before completing studies, while waiting for next Bull run crypto market trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 04:27:22 PM

Seems difficult for student investing in Bitcoin because they not over 18 years old above and need document ID required for KYC with all exchange for saving Bitcoin at the future, despite as student not all have good financial and get under $2 from their parent seems bit little for investing in Bitcoin. Not any place can buy or transaction bitcoin with small fund looking on Bitcoin fees sending above $5 and they need invest above $100 in bitcoin for fees recovering.

For sure, bitcoin itself does not give any shits regarding how old any of us might be, or even if we might be a cat or a bot; however, if we are interacting with various traditional banking systems or some kind of a KYC system, then there are more likely going to be concerns about age.. and also if we buy bitcoin from a known person, the known person will have discretion regarding whether (or not) to transact with someone in terms of how mature they might appear to be.

Also, your point about minimum level of transaction can be a concern in regards to how any of us might be acquiring bitcoin, and surely bitcoin itself does not have any minimum transaction requirements, and even on lighting network, we can likely verify that some of the wallets are able to both transact with very small transaction amounts and also to charge relatively low fees... Yet, if we might transact through some of the traditional exchanges, then some of them might have some methods of transacting that might require minimum amounts and even flat fees that would cause small amounts of transactions to become implausible and/or uneconomical because the fees had become too large of a percentage of the amount in order to become somewhat financially infeasible.

Since OP did not disclose the fees that he might be paying, then it might be difficult to know whether there might be more economical ways that s/he might be able to accumulate bitcoin, and of course, we should expect that people will tend to try to find the most economical and/or efficient ways that they are able to accumulate bitcoin if they were to know about all of the options that might be available to them, and sometimes people learn about more efficient/economical ways to obtain bitcoin at later points in their journey (or maybe more efficient/economical ways to obtain bitcoin might come available for them in terms of their geographical location at a later date - since bitcoin is international, sometimes there could be methods of obtaining bitcoin that are not necessarily restricted by geography for people who have ways of knowing how to get through internet firewalls that might be present in their jurisdiction or various locations between them and their abilities to purchase bitcoin through the interwebs).

But depend on each personal, some student have good investment soul and they will purchase their pocket money for saving in one place but when understand about bitcoin price progress up every year will make them interested for investing in bitcoin. Need finding local exchange for student how deposit their money without required KYC because in my country Indonesia under 18 years old they not have ID card and student ID not available for local exchange KYC.

We cannot necessarily presume that everyone has equal kinds of information and/or resourcefulness, and for sure some students are more capable than others in terms of being able to juggle multiple kinds of items and not get overwhelmed, but we also should not presume that someone might know options that are available to him/her, and sometimes people do not know what is available to them or they might not know what they do not know - until at a later date, they become aware of one of the areas in which they had previously been ignorant.  There are so many learning possibilities in bitcoin, and it seems to me that OP had already suggested that s/he had partly been motivated to get involved in investing into bitcoin in order to continue to learn about bitcoin.

I started here when I was still a student, and I learned so many things.

One is that, school won't teach you how money would work for you, but instead they will teach you how to work for money. Bitcoin helps me a lot, like being independent even though I was still a student back then, it cured me from the stress I was getting to get a diploma, so I dropped out and focus on cryptocurrency instead. I'm not suggesting you to dropped out, since we have different stories when it comes to academics.

It's just I get tired on socializing with people that requires too much on academics while they are not even teaching anything at all, if you know what I mean.

Personally, I do consider school and education to be a good thing, and sometimes there can be quite a lot of legitimacy that is obtained from receiving a traditional education (certification and/or diploma), even though surely people can learn in a variety of ways and sometimes the money spent on traditional education might not have been worth it in terms of whether a student might be ready to learn or able to learn or even some of the skills that can be learning how to learn that can come through a variety of ways that may well have quite a bit of individual variance - and some of us might not realize until later in life if we might have had made a mistake in terms of some choices that we make earlier on (in terms of our chosen path and some of them are somewhat age dependent) that we are not able to go back and have any "do-overs."

Also, I have no problem to NOT diversify and ONLY focus on one (Bitcoin in this case) (or perhaps more than one) investment asset during the period in which a person is first building his/her investment portfolio, and really I cannot be sure about how much income OP might be expecting to get, but for me, it can be difficult to imagine how to measure exactly would be a meaningful size for an investment portfolio without having some kind of an idea regarding the size of OP's expected post graduation income, and I doubt that any of us need to know the size of the income, but frequently we still might well be able to measure if the size of our investment portfolio might start to be getting large if we can measure it in terms of how much we believe that it will cost us to live each year (which sometimes can be partially reflected in the size of an expected annual income).  So in that regard, if any of us is starting to get our investment portfolio up to the size of one year's income, then we are likely starting to get to meaningful amounts, and if we start to get to the size of 20x to 30x the size of our expected annual income (or how much we believe that we need to live comfortably), then we are starting to get to entry-level fuck you status...
Hmm, Diversification is not a big problem if the investors know what he is really doing, even sometimes diversification of the investment portfolio helps to control the TVL in Invetsemnt +Bonus it controls your stress level (How? it think most of us know about it). My graduation is almost going to be completed in the coming years same days. I am trying to stabilize my own expenses somehow and after a few months I've started building my investment portfolio my aim is clear in my eyes. My belief is the First breakthrough in the trapped financial cycle is hard next to it we can go easy.

There is no exact strict answer when it comes to how to think about diversification and how much any of us might "need" to have because sometimes there can be some value in terms of diversifying in ways in which the various kinds of learnings (and/or financial resources) might complement each other and/or build upon each other, and surely sometimes there can also be some disadvantages in terms of dilution and lack of focus, so surely some balance may well be needed.. and some focus can also pay off in terms of NOT overly diversifying whether we are referring to your finances, your psychology, your energies and/or your time.

One year of total income investment seems very tough but I think Rather than investing 1 year of total income to build an investment portfolio we can start making investments with smaller amounts it will take around 3 to 4 years to build the same investment portfolio, during this timeline, you can prepare yourself for the next cycle by learning and improving skills in the market.

We cannot necessarily rush the process or take the process for granted, yet of course, there are ways to attempt to be more aggressive in terms of reaching goals, but sometimes if any of us is too overly aggressive, then we might well end up contributing to our own "getting reckt" in such ways that are difficult to recover from, and surely some folks have more  social/financial and/or time (such as youth) capital that they are able to get somewhat reckt and are still able to recover, yet it seems that there are a lot of folks who have to build their own investment portfolio (or wealth) from a limited amount of resources, and it may not be very enjoyable to be getting reckt along the way, rather than building along the way... and so if you think about the whole matter, if you are ONLY able to invest around 10% of your income per year, then it is going to take you 10 years to reach 1 year's annual income (if we presume that your various ways of investment merely ONLY kept up with inflation), and if you are able to invest more or to somehow obtain greater levels of returns on your investments, then you can accelerate your process (and your progress) in terms of getting to one year's income sooner than 10 years, and sometimes people seem to be believe that getting richie will just magically come to them, and they are not even engaging in enough of an ongoing due diligence to make sure that they are saving (and/or investing) at least 10% of their income per year, and I am not even saying that any of us should be striving to be more aggressive than 10% per year because I already know that when we are young and we are investing in ourselves in various ways, it can be quite difficult to even be able to get into situations in which we have an income that is high enough to be able to save/invest at higher rates (especially if there may be decently long periods of our lives in which we are a student.. with student expenses and some difficulties in having spare time to earn much if any kind of a meaningful amount of an income).

As JJG you said before my retirement I want a satisfying lifestyle for me and my family which needs some important financial decisions, Because I don't believe in savings I think Investment amounts are actually real savings for the future. Whatever we'll store now is not gonna worth anything in the future.

I am not sure how helpful it is to get too much caught up upon definitions, even though you are correct that investing might well be more important than saving, but at the same time, they are still part of a similar process, and if you are suggesting that investing is when your money is working for you and saving is when you are not earning anything on your income, then you might be getting too distracted into definitions that are not very meaningful in terms of some needs that many of us likely will continue to have in terms of not always needing to be so focused on our "capital/currency/assets/value having to earn yield,"  and you may likely realize that in the last year, we saw a whole hell of a lot of examples, of a lot of people (both rich people and regular people) getting reckt as fuck because they felt that they needed their money to work for them, and they put their money with some third parties, such as Terra/Luna, 3AC, Celsius, Blockfi, Voyager, FTX, Genesis, Grayscale and maybe a few others, and they end up getting fucked because of their somewhat maniacal need to "earn yield." 

Sure, many of us likely realize that bitcoin is "designed to pump forever," but that still should not justify that we overly invest in bitcoin in such ways that we cannot tolerate various drawdowns or even to have sufficient amounts of cash(fiat) available for buying on dips and/or ongoing buying while we are in BTC accumulation stages, and to be careful in terms of the various ways that we might be tempted to be either greedy and/or to rush the wealth/portfolio building process.

It all depends on How eeficently you can plan. -HAmza

Well there is planning and action, and planning is much better when it is coupled by action, while at the same time, we do not necessarily want the perfect to be the enemy of the good since there are a lot of ways that we are likely going to ongoingly make mistakes along the way and try to be able to recover from the various mistakes that we are likely to make while we cannot really be sure about which mistakes we might make until after we made them, and sometimes we might not even realize that when we try to correct from a mistake, our attempt at correcting from what we thought was a mistake ends up being a mistake..... so for sure, it is good to plan and to review at various times and sometimes to have enough patience and maturity to allow some aspects of what we had decided to play out.. and it won't always be clear regarding if we might have needed to make contingency plans or if at a later date the development of a contingency plan might become more apparently needed... but if we can ongoingly recognize that we are building and learning and making progress (even though it might not always be measurable exactly in terms of fiat.. but maybe ongoingly building bitcoin and building options in various other ways), then we may well be able to see that we are making progress, even if someone from the outside might conclude that we are "merely spinning our wheels" and not making progress in terms of the ways that outsiders might measure "progress."

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 04:39:18 PM

Bitcoin is, in fact, a long-term investment, so you have to accept the trade-off of losing or not. If you are a lover with a large amount of assets and want to accumulate them, choosing bitcoin is a good thing. It may take a while, but it's definitely a profitable investment. If you have few assets in hand, choosing altcoins will be more reasonable than bitcoin because the price of altcoins can fluctuate very strongly. And choosing a good coin can be an opportunity to raise money. In addition, you also need to divide your investment capital into several parts to avoid risks and increase the chances of a good ROI.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 06:40:54 PM

Bitcoin is, in fact, a long-term investment, so you have to accept the trade-off of losing or not.

That's not true.

I understand the point about making a commitment towards your investment into the future, but at the same time, you can adjust your position and your commitment at any time, and you can also choose the size of your investment in such a way that you are not necessarily putting all your eggs into one basket, even though maybe as a student, you might start your investment journey by "ONLY" investing in bitcoin because you do not have a lot of resources to invest into other things, but if you change your mind down the road or you decide that you want to invest into something else, then that is your decision to be made later down the road.

Personally, I tend to suggest that people try to consider their bitcoin investment as a 4-10 year or more investment timeline, but that does not mean that they do not have complete responsibility (discretion) to do whatever they like.. including changing their mind.. and surely that could be a mistake, but they are free to do that kind of a thing, if they believe that they might be better off to go into something else or to dedicate their value, time and energies in another direction.

If you are a lover with a large amount of assets and want to accumulate them, choosing bitcoin is a good thing. It may take a while, but it's definitely a profitable investment. If you have few assets in hand, choosing altcoins will be more reasonable than bitcoin

Fuck shitcoins.

If you believe that shitcoins are a substitute (or better than bitcoin), then you likely do not understand bitcoin sufficiently well.

because the price of altcoins can fluctuate very strongly. And choosing a good coin can be an opportunity to raise money. In addition, you also need to divide your investment capital into several parts to avoid risks and increase the chances of a good ROI.

You are talking about trading (and gambling) not investing... Sure, if you want to, you can trade and you can gamble with your money and your time.  That is a choice that anyone is free to make... it does not tend to be a good path forward in terms of building wealth, but sure, it is possible that some gambler/traders will either get lucky and/or develop the required skills to "make it big" even though it is probably way more likely to make it big to invest in bitcoin.. but hey.. do what you want.. if you like gambling and trading then go play with that to your pleasures.. even though it is not likely a good path for an overwhelming number of normies.. even though a lot of people are tempted to devolving their investment strategy into gambling and to believe that they are investing when they are in fact gambling.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 513

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 07:01:12 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

If you are a lover with a large amount of assets and want to accumulate them, choosing bitcoin is a good thing. It may take a while, but it's definitely a profitable investment. If you have few assets in hand, choosing altcoins will be more reasonable than bitcoin because the price of altcoins can fluctuate very strongly.

You think so? Sorry to say, but you are absolutely wrong about that. There are newbies in this forum, and when they read through threads, it becomes unfortunate that they even get some of the wrong information here, but not withstanding people with their opinions. But when giving out information, it's good to really give out complete information, knowing that it can be useful to others too.

Either small fund or big fund, there is nothing that can't be invested in Bitcoin; even with $5, you can buy some fraction of Bitcoin, but it depends on the platform you are buying from. There are some platforms where you can buy any amount of Bitcoin and withdraw it to your self-custodial wallet.

Altcoins are just a way to gamble away one's money. The reason I say so is because you can't say for sure that a particular project can stand the test of time. Some altcoin projects don't even last up to two years, and they will crash to $0.0000000001; perhaps if you had bought at $0.05, you would know how much you are losing when the price crashes, and they are not like Bitcoin, which halves every four years and experiences a bull market. Altcoins don't have a bull and bear season; they sometimes only follow the trend of Bitcoin to pump during a bull market, but when they crash during a bear market, that may be the end of the story for that token or coin.

Whoever decides to deal with altcoins should be fully aware of the risk too, because it will be more risky if the person involving themselves with altcoins never knows the risk at all.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
summonerrk

Activity: 1344
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 07:09:25 PM

Bitcoin is, in fact, a long-term investment, so you have to accept the trade-off of losing or not. If you are a lover with a large amount of assets and want to accumulate them, choosing bitcoin is a good thing. It may take a while, but it's definitely a profitable investment. If you have few assets in hand, choosing altcoins will be more reasonable than bitcoin because the price of altcoins can fluctuate very strongly. And choosing a good coin can be an opportunity to raise money. In addition, you also need to divide your investment capital into several parts to avoid risks and increase the chances of a good ROI.

True opinion, this is exactly what I did in 2017-2018, when I decided that if I kept money in bitcoin, then the result would definitely be, but after a very long time. And then I was looking for altcoins. Decred, Lisk, Waves - I invested in all this, and then, after a few weeks later, I woke up and saw that the price of these altcoins doubled overnight. This was the norm at the time. But the principles of the approach are the same now - if a small deposit, then you need to risk more.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nwada001

Activity: 560
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 08:52:06 PM

choosing altcoins will be more reasonable than bitcoin because the price of altcoins can fluctuate very strongly. And choosing a good coin can be an opportunity to raise money. .
When you say the price of altcoins fluctuates strongly, do you only consider the positive part of the fluctuations? Do you not also know that the higher any altcoin's price can pump, the higher the risk it can also accumulate in a very short period of time? When choosing altcoins to invest in, don't go for ones you see with sh*tty promises that actually don't have much to offer. Some altcoins can actually liquidate all your invested capital without any hope of coming back.

Bitcoin's price might not actually turn your $10 investment into $100 because it has done so 10 to 100 times already in the past, so its price is now on a gradual movement, but it's actually safer to invest in it than most altcoins out there. Apart from the high volume and liquidity, it has greater chances of sustaining your invested capital as long as you hoard it for a long time and don't sell when the price drops.

If anyone wants to invest, advising a beginner to start with unsecured altcoins is really a very bad idea that could give the individual a very bad trading experience. Rather than making random suggestions on unsecured altcoins, it's better to suggest the person invest in Bitcoin. With or without any form of trading experience, one can still make money from Bitcoin just by being a patient holder. It actually pays to hold Bitcoin. All you need is a defined price target at which you want to sell and hold onto it.

In addition, you also need to divide your investment capital into several parts to avoid risks and increase the chances of a good ROI

This part is actually a good plan; it minimizes the risk of investment, but in doing so, you also consider the kind of choices you make in order not to fall victim. It's not actually only in crypto currency that the Op can invest; sometimes he or she could also diversify their investment choices in other sectors of life, which can actually be rewarding.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 770
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 08:59:23 PM

Even though things like this depend on everyone's perspective but I think it is precisely with things like this that we will be more persuasive to the wrong thing in the end because the belief in bitcoin becomes less and they are more looking for some useless alt in the hope that there will be a pump there which makes this a false hope for me personally.
Talking about investments then of course we can't say about a few weeks or months to get significant returns and we are already aware of such things. We know what the track of bitcoin is like and of course even though there is no certainty for the future but of course the expectations are clearer when compared to altcoins so that should be a consideration.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 09:34:20 PM

A friend suggested Bitcoin to me about 1 year ago. I have been trying to learn the history of Bitcoin ever since. How to earn from Bitcoin, I learned that investing will make profit or loss. Success can never be achieved without risk. Then I became interested in investing in Bitcoin. My family is a very poor family. I am studying now and earning BDT 7000 per month from tuition, BDT 3000 I spend on running my household. BDT 3000 is my monthly expenses and I save BDT 1000, I save around BDT 10000 in a year and invest in Bitcoin. I will hold the investment for a long time. According to many researchers, we will soon see a bull market. Bitcoin will be over $100K in 2025

But the main thing is that bitcoin is still illegal in our country, I invested bitcoin very carefully.

Lately I think it is better to invest in bitcoins than depositing money in the bank. Day by day people have lost trust in banks. It is heard that many banks are going bankrupt and closing down.
If profit is what you're looking for, it's really much better by a longshot to invest in bitcoin than to put your money in the bank. There's literally no inflation-proof when you save your money but when you invest it on an asset like bitcoin that appreciates in value consistently, it gives you that power to actually ensure that the money you kept, will remain valuable for a very long time, it may even yield profit which is the best case scenario but in any way, it's still going to yield you a positive result, long as you know your ins and outs and the risks that you are taking when you invest in bitcoin.

I myself started investing in bitcoin back when I was still studying, it wasn't much and I was only ever getting profit from campaigns in this forum, I kept all of it, and from there, things went well for me. Not saying that everyone will be like me let's face it, but my story is a testament to what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies altogether could do for you.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 09:48:49 PM

A friend suggested Bitcoin to me about 1 year ago. I have been trying to learn the history of Bitcoin ever since. How to earn from Bitcoin, I learned that investing will make profit or loss. Success can never be achieved without risk. Then I became interested in investing in Bitcoin. My family is a very poor family. I am studying now and earning BDT 7000 per month from tuition, BDT 3000 I spend on running my household. BDT 3000 is my monthly expenses and I save BDT 1000, I save around BDT 10000 in a year and invest in Bitcoin. I will hold the investment for a long time. According to many researchers, we will soon see a bull market. Bitcoin will be over $100K in 2025

But the main thing is that bitcoin is still illegal in our country, I invested bitcoin very carefully.

Lately I think it is better to invest in bitcoins than depositing money in the bank. Day by day people have lost trust in banks. It is heard that many banks are going bankrupt and closing down.
If profit is what you're looking for, it's really much better by a longshot to invest in bitcoin than to put your money in the bank. There's literally no inflation-proof when you save your money but when you invest it on an asset like bitcoin that appreciates in value consistently, it gives you that power to actually ensure that the money you kept, will remain valuable for a very long time, it may even yield profit which is the best case scenario but in any way, it's still going to yield you a positive result, long as you know your ins and outs and the risks that you are taking when you invest in bitcoin.

I myself started investing in bitcoin back when I was still studying, it wasn't much and I was only ever getting profit from campaigns in this forum, I kept all of it, and from there, things went well for me. Not saying that everyone will be like me let's face it, but my story is a testament to what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies altogether could do for you.
Similar situation on here on which after all the years i've been saving up my Bitcoin earnings from campaign which it did really turn out positive for me on which making money is more than on what i did expect
considering that value do rise up on upcoming years to come. But somewhat not all does have that kind of opportunity to earn through campaigns specially to those who are completely new.
They dont have that sufficient rank on doing so and they dont have the idea on what it is all about. If we do speak about being a student then you wont really be other things to be done but
to buy it up literally out of your allowance which we know that it wont really be that something big.

Im aint a student but i did recently graduated. After all the years i've been on this forum which i did make out that extra time on spending on joining campaigns and other ways on earning
Bitcoin and other altcoins which i could possibly make out some conversion which i do mainly focus on investing or accumulating bitcoin as much as i could before
the bull run starts on next years to come.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Velemir Sava

Activity: 228
Merit: 28

TonUp.io | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 10:09:10 AM

I quote one of the sentences you wrote, "Lately I think it's better to invest in bitcoin than keeping money in the bank." Great motivation if you keep your money in the bank you can't trade with crypto that's for sure and lots of options to roll with. but, in my opinion both are interrelated and need each other. It's just that each holds the principle. what's wrong with cooperation where banks can benefit users also have choices in investing. If you see mutual benefit.

As a small example, to be able to buy a certain amount of BTC a person has to deposit a certain amount of fiat or usdt, then he can shop and if profitable, if he trades the user uses bank services for fiat withdrawals through a trading platform that has passed KYC and payments will be redirected to the registered user account. set to process WD.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 07:07:21 PM

I think in this case it depends on you being in bitcoin itself.
My point is, it's true when it comes to evidence and data currently being in bitcoin that's quite good, but on the other hand we have to be aware that the return that exists for bitcoin is up to us.
When indeed we really believe even though we know the risks of being in bitcoin and keep heading without faltering then indeed it will be very good in bitcoin because when we hold back then the best thing allows for returns and profits. But if indeed we only hope for profits without learning more about bitcoin and expect instant ones then things like that will be slightly different from the results.
There have been many people who really only hoped for something instant and did not study further which eventually collapsed and suffered a loss and that didn't happen to one or two people, but indeed very many because their thinking only focused on instant profits and didn't want to read or learning more about bitcoin itself is precisely what got them stuck.
Being in bitcoin is indeed very good but things like this won't be easy because there are many processes and learning that must be passed as obstacles so when you want to invest here you have to really learn it and not just go along with it just because you want instant profits.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wimex

Activity: 618
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 04:42:02 AM

Bitcoin is an investment that sooner or later offers good rewards, you just have to be patient and wait for results, it is true that the first investors managed to get the most out of it when this world was in its infancy, but it is still bearing fruit, perhaps a little slower, but still the best option. As for the banks, little by little people are realizing that the currency that circulates legally is much more unstable than even bitcoin itself, inflation is becoming more pronounced in most countries, people are obviously going choose to invest in a currency that is known to continue to increase in value and will not bring them ruin in a few years, but rather profits, so they prefer not to save and leave their money stagnant in the bank so that it loses its value but more well generate more, I am still convinced that at any time this digital currency can be used without problems when governments realize its great utility.
Rabata

Activity: 742
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 06:46:22 AM

Bitcoin is an investment that sooner or later offers good rewards, you just have to be patient and wait for results, it is true that the first investors managed to get the most out of it when this world was in its infancy, but it is still bearing fruit, perhaps a little slower, but still the best option. As for the banks, little by little people are realizing that the currency that circulates legally is much more unstable than even bitcoin itself, inflation is becoming more pronounced in most countries, people are obviously going choose to invest in a currency that is known to continue to increase in value and will not bring them ruin in a few years, but rather profits, so they prefer not to save and leave their money stagnant in the bank so that it loses its value but more well generate more, I am still convinced that at any time this digital currency can be used without problems when governments realize its great utility.
Before investing in Bitcoin one ‍should try to acquire good knowledge about Bitcoin. It is very worthwhile to invest after considering how it performs, its current and future prospects etc. But an advantage here is that those who unknowingly hold Bitcoin for the long term will also be successful. The deterioration of the banking sector in the world certainly foreshadows the widespread adoption of Bitcoin. The impact of inflation is increasing day after day and will continue to increase. To get rid of the impact those who can take the right decision at the right time will be able to survive form this bad condition. Moreover, realizing the future and keep their faith in Bitcoin they can be at the top level in terms of success in the transition.

Etranger

Activity: 518
Merit: 857

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 06:58:44 AM

As for the banks, little by little people are realizing that the currency that circulates legally is much more unstable than even bitcoin itself, inflation is becoming more pronounced in most countries, people are obviously going choose to invest in a currency that is known to continue to increase in value and will not bring them ruin in a few years, but rather profits, so they prefer not to save and leave their money stagnant in the bank so that it loses its value but more well generate more

I think the main reason why some people prefer digital currencies for investment is not so much that fiat currencies are subject to inflation and are unstable, but that they do not provide the desired level of freedom. Fiat currencies are always tied to some state, which means that owning them obliges you to be subject to everything that a particular country applies to its currency. Of course, bitcoin is also not stable, it depends on market conditions. But with it, you get the features that fiat currencies provide in a very limited way. This applies to independent, anonymous transfers, the ability to convert to another currency at any time, the option not to declare income received from bitcoin (in many countries), and so on.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Luzin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 778

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 07:09:32 AM

The impact of inflation is increasing day after day and will continue to increase. To get rid of the impact those who can take the right decision at the right time will be able to survive form this bad condition. Moreover, realizing the future and keep their faith in Bitcoin they can be at the top level in terms of success in the transition.

It is not wrong that everyone who has children wants to plan the best child education and life. Of course those of us who know Bitcoin can use it for that purpose. One real hope is that confidence in the BItcoin instrument continues to exist. I feel confident that if trust continues to exist, the value of Bitcoin will be even greater. Backed by the law of scarcity, Bitcoin should be the best asset to invest in. On a note, I agree with you if we should be right to make a decision because of unstable values. But remember that unstable is also a moment that can be used to keep increasing your BTC amount. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rybako

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 08:36:24 AM

Even if you are investing small amount, if you keep investing every month, it will accumulate to a big sum in future. As you are investing every month, the prices will also average out.
Etranger

Activity: 518
Merit: 857

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 03:23:31 PM

Even if you are investing small amount, if you keep investing every month, it will accumulate to a big sum in future. As you are investing every month, the prices will also average out.

This is a very general and non-specific statement, since the future has certain boundaries. It is desirable that they be visible. Moreover, small amount and big sum are very different for different people. Of course, you can set aside "small amounts" every month in the hope that in 50-60 years you will be able to use them, but basically people are motivated by what they can get in the relatively short periods, usually measured up to ten years. After all, you are not only investing your money, but also your time.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 04:30:03 PM
Merited by Etranger (1)

I think in this case it depends on you being in bitcoin itself.
My point is, it's true when it comes to evidence and data currently being in bitcoin that's quite good, but on the other hand we have to be aware that the return that exists for bitcoin is up to us.
When indeed we really believe even though we know the risks of being in bitcoin and keep heading without faltering then indeed it will be very good in bitcoin because when we hold back then the best thing allows for returns and profits. But if indeed we only hope for profits without learning more about bitcoin and expect instant ones then things like that will be slightly different from the results.
There have been many people who really only hoped for something instant and did not study further which eventually collapsed and suffered a loss and that didn't happen to one or two people, but indeed very many because their thinking only focused on instant profits and didn't want to read or learning more about bitcoin itself is precisely what got them stuck.
Being in bitcoin is indeed very good but things like this won't be easy because there are many processes and learning that must be passed as obstacles so when you want to invest here you have to really learn it and not just go along with it just because you want instant profits.

There might be ways to attempt to be more specific in terms of describing various ways that bitcoin accumulators might go wrong in terms of their attempt to get rich quicker than might otherwise be reasonable/feasible, and for sure, one of the distractions could end up being getting involved in various pump and dump shitcoins because they are trying to trade, but if we might attempt to set that shitcoin angle aside for the moment, then maybe we might consider the matter in terms of how much of a monetary float that anyone might need to have in order to be able to invest into anything.. whether bitcoin or any other investment. 

Sure people can do whatever they want, but if we are trying to address situations in which people are striving to invest and to build instead of gambling, then frequently there are going to be needs to attempt to be somewhat introspective and also just figuring out several financial and psychological details in order to reach a kind of meaningful and individually tailored balance.

Many times, I have mentioned that if any of us is able to consistently earn such a large enough income that we are able to set aside at least 10% for investing, then we are likely going to continue to make progress, and yeah, there might be some people who really do not have a high enough income to be setting aside 10% because they just do not make enough money to cover all of their expenses and to also have spare money left over for investing, and so if some of those folks start to invest too much of their income into something like bitcoin, then they might end up having to cash out of bitcoin at a time that is not of their own choosing because they do not have their expenses sufficiently covered in terms of whatever liquid saving that they have (and generally speaking fiat is going to tend to be more liquid than bitcoin in terms of being able to transact with it without having too many transaction costs and to be able to transact in a wider variety of ways.. whether it is paying for housing expenses, food, utility costs, communication costs, transportation costs and some of the basics that most people need to ongoingly consider in order to live in the modern world.. or whatever sorts of regular/ongoing activities and interactions that they want to support for themselves).

Essentially, one of the great things about bitcoin is that you can invest with any budget, and you do not necessarily need to be rich in order to be able to figure out goals and to set aside certain parts of your monthly budget to be able to ongoingly, regularly, consistently and aggressively invest into bitcoin, without necessarily overdoing it (or underdoing it).

Before investing in Bitcoin one ‍should try to acquire good knowledge about Bitcoin. It is very worthwhile to invest after considering how it performs, its current and future prospects etc. But an advantage here is that those who unknowingly hold Bitcoin for the long term will also be successful.

I doubt that any of us (including beginner investors into bitcoin), need to get all worked up about trying to figure out what bitcoin is before they are able to start to invest.

There are abilities to learn as you go, and one of the best things to do is to get the fuck started, and surely if any of us might be lacking in understanding or certainty, then one of the best things to do is to start with a small investment size, such as $10 per week.. even if we might be able to afford $100 per week, we might start small because we are learning as we go.

When you start to invest into something like bitcoin, you will likely be more inspired to learn about it, rather than waiting around and trying to figure out when to enter and what might be the "perfect" entry point.

There is no "perfect entry point" except to get the fuck started as soon as possible.

Many of us might have heard the saying that the best time to have had started to invest in bitcoin was yesterday, but the second best time to invest into bitcoin is today, and yesterday is no longer an option.

It can take a decently long time to figure out where an how to start to invest into bitcoin, including setting up accounts and figuring out your own finances and even figuring out some thresholds in which you might want to increase the security on various coins that you might have accumulated along the way, so in the beginning, if you are merely buying $10 per week, it is not very much, but then after several months, the amounts start to add up.. and maybe even you start to consider to raise the amount that you are investing from $10 to $100 per week, and then the amounts get even BIGGER, and then maybe if the BTC price goes up (of course, no guarantees), then the amount that you have saved up (or invested) starts to go up even more, and if you might have had started with some kind of an easy (and perhaps not very secure way of holding your coins), the more BTC that you accumulate should start to inspire you more and more to learn about better ways to hold your value.. and perhaps you might have some cold storage wallets and then also you might have some transactional (hot) wallets.. so cold wallets are going to tend to be more secure.. and surely I am not completely against holding some value with third parties and exchanges, but that is likely not a place that most of us should be holding our bitcoin and if we do allow third-parties/exchanges to hold some of our coins, it  ultimately should be a relatively small amount of our coins.. perhaps less than 10% of our total coins.. even though in the beginning there might not be as many problems to allow more of our coins to be kept with third parties if we are still learning various bitcoin basics and largely just wanting to get started and get some bitcoin price exposure.

The deterioration of the banking sector in the world certainly foreshadows the widespread adoption of Bitcoin. The impact of inflation is increasing day after day and will continue to increase. To get rid of the impact those who can take the right decision at the right time will be able to survive form this bad condition. Moreover, realizing the future and keep their faith in Bitcoin they can be at the top level in terms of success in the transition.

Cannot disagree with you about any of this, and it seems to me that our options are increased if we have abilities to transact in either the bitcoin world and through various traditional fiat systems, and surely if we see that a lot of the fiat systems are not holding their value and there are various risks in the fiat systems, then we don't want to be investing or storing value in those fiat systems, even if they may well be decently acceptable to conduct a decent number of our transactions while the bitcoin systems are still being built out (and likely coming more and more available with the passage of time.. hopefully.. no guarantees, of course.).

This is a very general and non-specific statement, since the future has certain boundaries. It is desirable that they be visible. Moreover, small amount and big sum are very different for different people. Of course, you can set aside "small amounts" every month in the hope that in 50-60 years you will be able to use them, but basically people are motivated by what they can get in the relatively short periods, usually measured up to ten years. After all, you are not only investing your money, but also your time.

For sure, the idea of how much compounding or value increase can happen is interesting Etranger.

If you consider that 6-9 years ago (between late 2013 and early 2017).. any of us might have been able to purchase BTC at various times during that period between $200 and $1,000 depending upon when we bought, so any of the BTC that we might have accumulated during that period may well end up having some kind of an average cost per BTC that falls somewhere between $200 and $1k per BTC.

So then we might look at how the dollar depreciated during that time.. which perhaps in many cases the dollar is less than half as valuable in terms of its purchasing power, and the dollar has likely been amongst the strongest of fiats during the last 6-9 years.

Another possibility might be to look at how a variety of other asset classes (such as equity or gold) and even something like property ownership (residential property or land) might have performed, and maybe some of those various asset classes might have out performed the dollar or even doubled in value as compared to the dollar.. but we can also compare that to what bitcoin did in that same period... so we can see within that range, largely bitcoin is floating around $26k or $27k today, so it would be 26x to 27x better in terms of the worst case scenario of obtaining BTC around $1k per BTC and 5x higher than that (around 100x) if any of us had been able to purchase BTC at the lower end of that late 2013 to early 2017 price range.

Yeah.. there are no guarantees regarding how bitcoin will perform as compared to other asset classes, but it does seem that a lot of asset classes - especially fiat currencies, are having difficulties in terms of holding their value.. and even the likely ongoing best of the fiat currencies seems to not be in a great place in terms of continuing to hold its value.... so it is remains good to consider these kinds of ongoing dynamics when considering where any of us might be wanting to put our time, energies and value in the present as a way to prepare ourselves in the event that we want to hope for some kinds of financial/psychological security and/or hedging.. even if we might believe that we are able to generate cashflow by selling our labor, that might not be enough in order to feel comfortable in the event that the places that we are holding our value are not even retaining value.. 

FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 04:47:03 PM

My first investment in bitcoin at my students life it’s really true and today still now i,m waiting for my big bag profit and when remembering my old passed days than i,m very upset about selling my little amount of bitcoin,if today can hold my all oldest btc than i can gain already, my first bitcoin investment at 2015-2016 it’s really Golden days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: