Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in Student Life  (Read 2856 times)
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 795

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2023, 08:44:59 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

It's never too late in this case, even though we will find a lot of drama like some fud or whatever it is that makes bitcoin corrected but when talking about late or not I don't think there will be anything like that.
The progress of bitcoin over the past decade has been quite good and of course by looking at progress like this alone we can know that in the future this will also still be very good.
Although again when there is some news about legality in a country that is still always one of the things that matter to the panic of some people about bitcoin correction or even crash but I am sure when talking about the longer term it will not be too influential and this is a choice whether we are ready to go through such a process or not.
As long as we can enjoy the process then believe me I think it will be fine and will actually be profitable.
Even if the price of bitcoin is 100K it is never too late especially for the long term I think there will be many people investing at the price of 100K if the price of bitcoin touches it, because bitcoin always has a recovery from each cycle.

Currently, bitcoin has been more than a decade what if bitcoin has reached 2 decades, maybe it will be a very rapid development in terms of its price, so it will not be surprising that future progress is very good for bitcoin, I'm just optimistic.

I think with any news it is accustomed to how we see news from all directions for bitcoin sometimes the price drops due to negative news with regardless of any legality in a country it will not change the price of bitcoin to zero, we must believe in what is planned for long-term investment never panic all that will surely pass, indeed as a strong winner in the process we will get better results.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ever-young

Activity: 1162
Merit: 159

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2023, 08:56:07 PM

I think the OP has shown a lot of wisdom here. It sounds like a good student to invest in a platform as transparent as Bitcoin in student life. This education on Bitcoin will also affect other students and thus bear the risk of Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin touches 100 in 2025, the year after Bitcoin Halving in 2024, then surely OP's investment will be successful because he will have a huge wealth, especially if unique people will pay attention to his activity. Here a lot of knowledge is gained from the learning process and later on the experience will turn.

Sorry to say this but, your statement and your point of view does not even in anyway correspond with your Rank.
I literally don't see any relationship between what you are saying and that of the OP.

Bitcoin investment is good when one use it in the right way, if you have a left over money from what you need to survive as a student, then those left over which you could have considered saving in a local bank account could be considered a wise choice to invest it on Bitcoin. But whereas the OP needs to money in other to survive in the higher institution, Bitcoin is not the right place to invest that as Bitcoin volatile nature makes it's price unstable which the price in time of purchase might not be thesame when the OP will want to make use of the money.

I still don't see how it could be risky like you said to other students, when the OP clearly stated it's his own personal funds and not the fund of the entire student.

Bitcoin reaches $100? in 2025 ? Or do you mean $100,000? Because the $100 looks like you are a decade away from where the price is currently circulating on.

Adams0001

Activity: 420
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 09:38:10 PM

A friend suggested Bitcoin to me about 1 year ago. I have been trying to learn the history of Bitcoin ever since. How to earn from Bitcoin, I learned that investing will make profit or loss. Success can never be achieved without risk. Then I became interested in investing in Bitcoin. My family is a very poor family. I am studying now and earning BDT 7000 per month from tuition, BDT 3000 I spend on running my household. BDT 3000 is my monthly expenses and I save BDT 1000, I save around BDT 10000 in a year and invest in Bitcoin. I will hold the investment for a long time. According to many researchers, we will soon see a bull market. Bitcoin will be over $100K in 2025

But the main thing is that bitcoin is still illegal in our country, I invested bitcoin very carefully.

Lately I think it is better to invest in bitcoins than depositing money in the bank. Day by day people have lost trust in banks. It is heard that many banks are going bankrupt and closing down.
You can save money at bank for shot time, but BTC investment is long time investment you lose or earn, You should only invest money that you can afford to lose.

Your country may prohibit centralized exchanges, but it may not interfere with decentralized exchanges.
Local Bitcoins, a decentralized P2P exchange, allows users to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies from local dealers in their area.Local Bitcoins is a global decentralized exchange. You only need to open an account and hunt for a reliable vendor to purchase BTC in your local currency.
Purchasing BTC on Local Bitcoins is safe and secure

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 10:03:36 PM

Always need to diversify your portfolio
That's not true.

If a person (like OP) is ONLY investing $10 per month, then how would you recommend that person to diversify?

Op, I applaud you because it takes determination to be able to invest in bitcoin even when it is illegal in your country. If you can open some conversation with your fellow students, you may be surprised that they already know other ways to earn bitcoin. You have to earn well before you can invest something substantial that will bring huge profit in the future. No matter how unfriendly it might sound, $10 worth of investment monthly might not make a big difference.

That's why many of us know that it could take years and years and years to build an investment portfolio, and a student might not have a lot of extra capital (or cashflow) but s/he can start to develop good habits by investing, and something like bitcoin allows a person to invest very small amounts.

I agree with you that $10 per month is NOT a lot, but a person should not be over-extending himself/herself, so they have to work with the budget that they have.. and $10 per month for the last 9 years would have gotten you close to 1 whole bitcoin with a total investment amount of $1,080, and probably now days it would be better to invest $100 per week rather than $10 per month... and it is likely that someone who is a student will improve his/her income in the years after graduation.

According to many researchers, we will soon see a bull market. Bitcoin will be over $100K in 2025
Don't take this prediction to heart. Many of this type of prediction failed in the past, it will likely fail again. It is correct that bitcoin will reach 100k and even exceed but we actually don't know when it will be.

Yes, $100k could happen in the next 6 months or the next 6 years or it might take more than 10 years.. even though taking more than 10 years seem quite unlikely and there seem to be pretty decent chances that we will see somewhere between $100k and $1million in the coming 4 years, even if it may not happen by 2025 as OP is narrowed in on such a time frame (even though his time frame, is not really unrealistic, even though we know it is not guaranteed, it is not unreasonable in terms of both price and how long that it might take to get there).

A friend suggested Bitcoin to me about 1 year ago. I have been trying to learn the history of Bitcoin ever since. How to earn from Bitcoin, I learned that investing will make profit or loss. Success can never be achieved without risk. Then I became interested in investing in Bitcoin. My family is a very poor family. I am studying now and earning BDT 7000 per month from tuition, BDT 3000 I spend on running my household. BDT 3000 is my monthly expenses and I save BDT 1000, I save around BDT 10000 in a year and invest in Bitcoin. I will hold the investment for a long time. According to many researchers, we will soon see a bull market. Bitcoin will be over $100K in 2025

But the main thing is that bitcoin is still illegal in our country, I invested bitcoin very carefully.

Lately I think it is better to invest in bitcoins than depositing money in the bank. Day by day people have lost trust in banks. It is heard that many banks are going bankrupt and closing down.
if your country bans bitcoin, but the world doesn't ban bitcoin, you can still comfortably store bitcoin safely and securely in your personal wallet.

The world cannot ban bitcoin.  That ship has sailed.   It is too late to ban bitcoin world-wide, even if a bunch of BIG and POWERFUL governments are able to "agree" and "get together" to ban bitcoin, bitcoin is going to continue to exist, even if it might end up having to exist underground, and many countries have also already figured out that it is not very practical to even attempt to ban bitcoin in any kind of direct way without potentially suffering a lot of backlash - even if a lot of governments are likely going to continue to try to be hostile against bitcoin in various ways. they are likely not going to be able to coordinate and/or to get people to cooperate in terms of going along with that level of financial repression and control.. even though surely there are a lot of government leaders who would prefer that bitcoin did not exist, and they would prefer that the internet did not exist, too.. and good luck with that....

in my country investment in bitcoin and altcoins is increasing rapidly even many young investors are switching to cryptocurrencies.

Fuck shitcoins.

We're talking about bitcoin here... why do we need to get distracted into talking about nonsense?

nothing can stop people from investing in bitcoin because indeed bitcoin is a much more profitable investment than investing in a bank. maybe the fear that bitcoin will die in the future will still exist but believe me as long as there are still some people buying bitcoin, then bitcoin will not die.

I cannot disagree with any of those points.

Whether you are using little or more amount but you save your money and initiate the way of success through bitcoin is appreciable and I hope you will make good profit through bitcoin investment. You will achieve huge profit in coming year if you have still bitcoin in your wallet because the price will go more and more up.
The practice that he's doing for being consistent will help him reach that goal of being successful as a bitcoin investor. Tons of stories have been there that proves DCA is the key and it's not regarding the status of the person who does it. Whether you're a student or an employed or unemployed person but with savings, it's always worth it for those who are trying and risking it. But those that don't, they may have no loss at all but for sure, they also have no gain.

For sure, I agree that DCA investment can pay off quite stupendously, yet if someone is investing $10 per month into bitcoin, it could still take them 30 to 40 years to reach some kind of a meaningful level of investment.. even though I had already shown the example above that investing $10 per month starting 9 years ago would have gotten a person to nearly 1 bitcoin currently, and surely 1 bitcoin is likely going to be a decent amount of value in the coming 5-20 years, so such a person will likely not need to invest more than $10 per month into bitcoin if s/he had started investing in bitcoin 9 years ago.

On the other hand, if a person is starting to invest into  bitcoin right now, I would think that it would be better to be more aggressive than $10 per month, and perhaps $100 per week would be a good target, but a student might not be able to invest that much and surely with $10 per month, OP might well be investing as aggressively as he is able to during these times that he is a student.

You can save money at bank for shot time, but BTC investment is long time investment you lose or earn, You should only invest money that you can afford to lose.

Your country may prohibit centralized exchanges, but it may not interfere with decentralized exchanges.
Local Bitcoins, a decentralized P2P exchange, allows users to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies from local dealers in their area.Local Bitcoins is a global decentralized exchange. You only need to open an account and hunt for a reliable vendor to purchase BTC in your local currency.
Purchasing BTC on Local Bitcoins is safe and secure

Local bitcoins shut down in February of this year.

See their notice/website:

https://localbitcoins.com/service_closure/#:~:text=Thank%20you%20for%20being%20a,you%20over%20the%20last%20decade.&text=After%202023%2D02%2D17%20LocalBitcoins,be%20available%20at%20this%20point.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Nwada001

Activity: 560
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 11:24:06 PM
Merited by rachael9385 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Diversify your portfolio in what way?
To me, at some point, the best thing for one to do is to make the best investment decision, and among other currencies, Bitcoin is still the number one rated and one of the most reliable compared to altcoins. As a student, the OP only has limited capital at hand, which was saved out of his student funds, and in situations like that of the OP calculating either to save or to invest, which investment is the right decision to take rather than giving a bank your funds to use and make profit with why inflation might hold down the economy and currency will be devalued, where the amount deposited might still be the same but the value is lower than what it was at the time of deposit?

Investing those funds in Bitcoin alone will give the student better chances, and only one currency risk is to be calculated and managed. To me, buying Bitcoins and holding them alone is better than buying a bunch of Altcoins (Meme and shitcoins) all in the name of diversifying a portfolio. Those tokens might be the ones to even reduce your portfolio to nothing when they will rug pull or will not survive a bearish market because there is no good use case for the token apart from the market hype.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2023, 11:44:36 PM

Based on the currency mentioned it is Bangladesh where things are quite complex. Bangladesh is the country where person holding bitcoin is arrested in the past. We don't know how far things is getting good now. Amidst all the opposition more people from the specific country have begun to invest on cryptocurrency.

Starting to invest in bitcoin is really good and now most of the people prefer saving in bitcoin than saving in fiat.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
NNRR

Activity: 1568
Merit: 15

🪙 🪙 🪙 🪙

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 12:12:47 AM

There is no fixed time for bitcoin invest you just start investing in it from student life you can invest it anytime from any age but before investing you must first know what is bitcoin or what is it working with if not  Know that you will face many classes by investing so as it is very risky so before investing you must know and invest well.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4234

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 12:36:27 AM

I think as a student Bitcoin can provide more for you than just good investment gains. At that age it’s likely that good investment returns won’t mean much anyway when it comes to the bottom line. Rather take the opportunity to do a Bitcoin project for school or use school as an opportunity to help grow your project’s reach. There are opportunities in BTC besides number go up.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 01:41:58 AM

my brother also investing in bitcoin since in high school until now, most of the time investing in bitcoin was helping him a lot. he did not do trading or buying altcoins. he just choose bitcoin and a little amount of eth for his investment and he always get huge profit from bullish market trend. the profit is enough to fund his study, at that time the price of bitcoin was very cheap and the increasing price was very high. maybe it is because of celebrity effect who get involved in btc investment. it is okay if your country did not accept bitcoin yet, i hope your country will accept btc in the future. when that time happen you will have enough amount of btc to live at that time.

Blitzboy

Activity: 1204
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 03:31:07 AM

It's never too late in this case, even though we will find a lot of drama like some fud or whatever it is that makes bitcoin corrected but when talking about late or not I don't think there will be anything like that.
The progress of bitcoin over the past decade has been quite good and of course by looking at progress like this alone we can know that in the future this will also still be very good.
Although again when there is some news about legality in a country that is still always one of the things that matter to the panic of some people about bitcoin correction or even crash but I am sure when talking about the longer term it will not be too influential and this is a choice whether we are ready to go through such a process or not.
As long as we can enjoy the process then believe me I think it will be fine and will actually be profitable.
Even if the price of bitcoin is 100K it is never too late especially for the long term I think there will be many people investing at the price of 100K if the price of bitcoin touches it, because bitcoin always has a recovery from each cycle.

Currently, bitcoin has been more than a decade what if bitcoin has reached 2 decades, maybe it will be a very rapid development in terms of its price, so it will not be surprising that future progress is very good for bitcoin, I'm just optimistic.

I think with any news it is accustomed to how we see news from all directions for bitcoin sometimes the price drops due to negative news with regardless of any legality in a country it will not change the price of bitcoin to zero, we must believe in what is planned for long-term investment never panic all that will surely pass, indeed as a strong winner in the process we will get better results.
Although buying Bitcoin when it is worth $100,000 sounds risky, it is not entirely unrealistic. The value of Bitcoin has always depended on its potential rather than its present status, despite the fact that it may look like a large investment. Even at $100,000, Bitcoin shouldnt be viewed as being out of reach; rather, its price should be viewed as an indication of its value. The cost of Bitcoin may appear insignificant in the long run, perhaps in ten or twenty years, when compared to its potential. We must not lose sight of the fact that Bitcoin has endured upheaval for more than ten years and has consistently emerged stronger. We must be patient, just as a gardener must wait for his seeds to sprout.

Law and legal issues are transient. The intrinsic worth of Bitcoin will not decrease to zero, but they can have an impact on the short-term price. The trick is to stay steadfast in your dedication, like a captain guiding his ship through a tempest knowing that calm seas lie ahead.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MusaMohamed

Activity: 882
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 03:59:01 AM

Although buying Bitcoin when it is worth $100,000 sounds risky, it is not entirely unrealistic.
It is risky if you buy it with your speculation that it will rise more after a few weeks or several months. If you do it without awareness that $100,000 is likely a new all time high of 2024 and 2025 bull run, you will sell your bitcoin when price drops back to like $60,000 or $40,000.

Many people thought the same when Bitcoin hit $2,000 or $20,000 or $60,000 and they want to be outsmart the market. If Bitcoin hits $100,000 or $200,000 many of them will feel regret about their past decisions.

Like a stock of Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class A, it is traded above $500,000 and is it expensive? Is it stupid to buy that stock when it was $100,000 in 2006 ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
synchronym

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 04:05:22 AM

I think the OP has shown a lot of wisdom here. It sounds like a good student to invest in a platform as transparent as Bitcoin in student life. This education on Bitcoin will also affect other students and thus bear the risk of Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin touches 100 in 2025, the year after Bitcoin Halving in 2024, then surely OP's investment will be successful because he will have a huge wealth, especially if unique people will pay attention to his activity. Here a lot of knowledge is gained from the learning process and later on the experience will turn.

I like Op's words very much through his post we all understood that he is a hardworking student. Along with her education she is paying home through tuition and is paying for her own education and she is saving money. He is investing bitcoin instead of putting his hard earned money in the bank. I would say his decision is good. And I think if you want to trade in digital currency, Bitcoin is definitely a good platform. Since you are interested in Bitcoin through your friend you are a very hardworking student who pursues Bitcoin in such a way that one day you will be successful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iranus

Activity: 1792
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 04:14:53 AM

Diversify your portfolio in what way?
To me, at some point, the best thing for one to do is to make the best investment decision, and among other currencies, Bitcoin is still the number one rated and one of the most reliable compared to altcoins. As a student, the OP only has limited capital at hand, which was saved out of his student funds, and in situations like that of the OP calculating either to save or to invest, which investment is the right decision to take rather than giving a bank your funds to use and make profit with why inflation might hold down the economy and currency will be devalued, where the amount deposited might still be the same but the value is lower than what it was at the time of deposit?

Investing those funds in Bitcoin alone will give the student better chances, and only one currency risk is to be calculated and managed. To me, buying Bitcoins and holding them alone is better than buying a bunch of Altcoins (Meme and shitcoins) all in the name of diversifying a portfolio. Those tokens might be the ones to even reduce your portfolio to nothing when they will rug pull or will not survive a bearish market because there is no good use case for the token apart from the market hype.

To me, diversification is when we talk about the altcoin market that has nothing to do with bitcoin. And if we have invested in bitcoin, then investing in altcoins cannot be called diversified because it all depends on bitcoin. If bitcoin falls, then none of the altcoins are profitable or reduce our risk; how can that be called diversification? Diversification is when we invest with other assets, such as real estate, gold...but that is beyond the reach of a student like OP. So just focusing on bitcoin is more than enough for a student's life.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 05:36:40 AM

Investing in bitcoin when you are at college isn't a bad idea. As long as you don't need the money and can hold for years, then go for it. But two main problems I have seen here:

1. You say bitcoin is "illegal" in your country. Then I would suggest you not to invest in bitcoin and fall into legal troubles. It's not worth it. And since it is illegal, how can you convert your profits to your local currency? I doubt any exchange would offer their service in a country where using bitcoin isn't legal.

2. You are investing because "many people say that bitcoin will have a bull run soon" and because you have heard that "bitcoin will reach $100k in 2025". If this is the case, I would suggest you not to invest in bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 06:14:50 AM

Some countries actually completely ban bitcoin and some are legal as a commodity asset, you don't need to be open with anyone in investing in bitcoin because the anonymous nature can make you much safer. Bitcoin can bring someone to the stage of financial independence, if invested properly using the right strategy.

Trust in previous payment systems has indeed decreased because money is unable to maintain its value and banks are also unable to solve complex administrative issues, networks are often slow and transactions often have problems, causing boredom which causes people to start to lose trust. Nevertheless we still need fiat currency especially in your country where bitcoin is still illegal.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Outhue

Activity: 812
Merit: 442

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 07:01:28 AM

You can still invest in Bitcoin as a student, I have cousins that are still in school and all they have is their pocket money and food stocks, they don't have any other jobs that can bring the source of income, I told them about Airdrops and they have time for it, today they already made good amount of money from airdrops and they are now smart investors, the last Airdrops that paid them very well is Pulsechain PLS and Arbitrum ARB, they even showed me some love by sending some Arbitrum Tokens to my wallet.

You can still be able to get money to invest in Bitcoin through participation of Airdrops and new projects Testnets, many Twitter channels and accounts give free guides about Testnets, and many lives are getting affected for the better.

If my cousins can do it, you have no excuse as a student.

████
████████
██████████
████████████
█░████████
███████████
████████████
██████████
Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
░░▐▌░░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀░░▐▌░░
▀█▄▐▌▄█▀████████▀█▄▐▌▄█▀
▀████▀███████████▀████▀
███████████████
▀████▀███████████▀████▀
▀███▀

███████
SmartGold01

Activity: 672
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 07:40:33 AM
Merited by Broadanbig (3), Youngkhngdiddy (2), JayJuanGee (1), Awaklara (1)

You can still invest in Bitcoin as a student

If I may get OP correctly he said he has invested in bitcoin and he planned of holding for long.
But his major threat is that they haven't legalized bitcoin in their country. So my take on this scenario is that no matter how government tends to ban bitcoin since his connected to this forum he still has a very big chances to trade it when due and this will only from p2p, I believe there are trusted and reputable p2p service provider whom op will trade and they transfer directly BDT to his account without government knowing it was from crypto trade.

Then lastly as you said of airdrop, well, there's no doubt that they are paying well but from my little activeness in this forum I came to understand that through airdrops lot of people has been scammed and piped their wallet, there are lot of fake airdrops that some projects only uses them to build their media pages and increase their followers. So its not ideal telling someone or newbies to start hunting for airdrops without a proper orientations on the security aspect. Since they are beginner they are disparate to make money from cryptocurrency whatever messages they got from host they act accordingly.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 08:41:00 AM

The practice that he's doing for being consistent will help him reach that goal of being successful as a bitcoin investor. Tons of stories have been there that proves DCA is the key and it's not regarding the status of the person who does it. Whether you're a student or an employed or unemployed person but with savings, it's always worth it for those who are trying and risking it. But those that don't, they may have no loss at all but for sure, they also have no gain.

For sure, I agree that DCA investment can pay off quite stupendously, yet if someone is investing $10 per month into bitcoin, it could still take them 30 to 40 years to reach some kind of a meaningful level of investment.. even though I had already shown the example above that investing $10 per month starting 9 years ago would have gotten a person to nearly 1 bitcoin currently, and surely 1 bitcoin is likely going to be a decent amount of value in the coming 5-20 years, so such a person will likely not need to invest more than $10 per month into bitcoin if s/he had started investing in bitcoin 9 years ago.

On the other hand, if a person is starting to invest into  bitcoin right now, I would think that it would be better to be more aggressive than $10 per month, and perhaps $100 per week would be a good target, but a student might not be able to invest that much and surely with $10 per month, OP might well be investing as aggressively as he is able to during these times that he is a student.
I agree with what you've said, $10 investing right now isn't going to have that impact but at least for the sake of DCA and investing, can't deny that a student has it prepared for the bigger portion that s/he may do in the near future. Maybe after graduation and being employed, that student turning himself into an employee already have that idea that the bigger investment and amount that's being put in DCA, the potential is bigger for the returns to come.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 08:42:25 AM

You can still invest in Bitcoin as a student, I have cousins that are still in school and all they have is their pocket money and food stocks, they don't have any other jobs that can bring the source of income, I told them about Airdrops and they have time for it, today they already made good amount of money from airdrops and they are now smart investors, the last Airdrops that paid them very well is Pulsechain PLS and Arbitrum ARB, they even showed me some love by sending some Arbitrum Tokens to my wallet.

You can still be able to get money to invest in Bitcoin through participation of Airdrops and new projects Testnets, many Twitter channels and accounts give free guides about Testnets, and many lives are getting affected for the better.

Not only your cousin but the students in my country have also made much money from testnet recently. In addition to having some capital to invest in bitcoin, they can even support themselves without family help from testnet rewards.

Not related to the topic, but I also want to say a little bit, there is no denying the benefits of participating in Testnet in the past because many people have earned large amounts of money from projects like APT, ARB, Space ID...And if someone can take advantage of that, there's already a decent amount of money to invest in bitcoin. But the funny thing is that quite a few people on the forum are looking down on testnet campaigns, and they think it's like the airdrop is a waste of time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.suevie

Activity: 504
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 10:29:51 AM

Wow! This is cool, I would count myself as still a learner in the crypto field and haven't had much experience with airdrop but with what I have being reading about airdrop here I never actually thought that they are somehow fruitful like you prove them to be now, I have always had this view that most airdrop are just a massive waste of time so never actually had time for them even now I had some airdrop referred to me but am been reluctant to participate because I think they are majorly waste of time.

But these your cousins actually did well because making an investment as a student is a good plan because that money saved can be used to start up something when they are done with school.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x