Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in Student Life  (Read 2860 times)
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 07:00:41 PM

Always need to diversify your portfolio
That's not true.

If a person (like OP) is ONLY investing $10 per month, then how would you recommend that person to diversify?

Some persons actually have a preconceived advice to give or what they may call standard advice, such that any case that arises will be greeted with the same advice. Some cases if not all should be treated cade by case. According to JayJuanGee, do you expect Op to divide $10 into 5 in order to diversify.

X

That's why many of us know that it could take years and years and years to build an investment portfolio, and a student might not have a lot of extra capital (or cashflow) but s/he can start to develop good habits by investing, and something like bitcoin allows a person to invest very small amounts.

I agree with you that $10 per month is NOT a lot, but a person should not be over-extending himself/herself, so they have to work with the budget that they have.. and $10 per month for the last 9 years would have gotten you close to 1 whole bitcoin with a total investment amount of $1,080, and probably now days it would be better to invest $100 per week rather than $10 per month... and it is likely that someone who is a student will improve his/her income in the years after graduation.

Actually, a $10 per month is not totally poor for a student not from a buoyant background. But I feel if such person can devote time and learn trading, they can make $40 from the $10 within 3 months. Bitcoin might not give this in one year if bull run is not seen.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 07:28:31 PM

You can still invest in Bitcoin as a student, I have cousins that are still in school and all they have is their pocket money and food stocks, they don't have any other jobs that can bring the source of income, I told them about Airdrops and they have time for it, today they already made good amount of money from airdrops and they are now smart investors, the last Airdrops that paid them very well is Pulsechain PLS and Arbitrum ARB, they even showed me some love by sending some Arbitrum Tokens to my wallet.

You can still be able to get money to invest in Bitcoin through participation of Airdrops and new projects Testnets, many Twitter channels and accounts give free guides about Testnets, and many lives are getting affected for the better.

If my cousins can do it, you have no excuse as a student.
Even this all is good and logical but not apply for all because everyone is not lucky like your cousins to have things like this but still I personally found few peoples those are doing things for investing into bitcoin from their student age, and they are now regular in this all because they are not only investing they are also having good eye on market which is helping them for taking profit as well as recently we have good jump which give profit to many and now heading for another bearish trend which will also give profit too few investors.

I also have good feeling about Airdrops, but I never found myself lucky with having good Airdrops mostly give me pennies which are wasting of time, so now I already skip this all and now doing some stuff for the investing into bitcoin which is also helpful for me and many others like hopefully we will found more suitable ways for this all as well in near future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 09:00:46 PM

It's never too late in this case, even though we will find a lot of drama like some fud or whatever it is that makes bitcoin corrected but when talking about late or not I don't think there will be anything like that.
The progress of bitcoin over the past decade has been quite good and of course by looking at progress like this alone we can know that in the future this will also still be very good.
Although again when there is some news about legality in a country that is still always one of the things that matter to the panic of some people about bitcoin correction or even crash but I am sure when talking about the longer term it will not be too influential and this is a choice whether we are ready to go through such a process or not.
As long as we can enjoy the process then believe me I think it will be fine and will actually be profitable.
Even if the price of bitcoin is 100K it is never too late especially for the long term I think there will be many people investing at the price of 100K if the price of bitcoin touches it, because bitcoin always has a recovery from each cycle.

Currently, bitcoin has been more than a decade what if bitcoin has reached 2 decades, maybe it will be a very rapid development in terms of its price, so it will not be surprising that future progress is very good for bitcoin, I'm just optimistic.

I think with any news it is accustomed to how we see news from all directions for bitcoin sometimes the price drops due to negative news with regardless of any legality in a country it will not change the price of bitcoin to zero, we must believe in what is planned for long-term investment never panic all that will surely pass, indeed as a strong winner in the process we will get better results.
Therefore, all it takes is optimism and confidence that being here is a good choice.
I may be new when it comes to bitcoin but after 2 years of being here I always see some of the same conditions especially for those who are trying to bring bitcoin down with the classic reasons that keep repeating like crime or maybe the impact of pollution but again this is just a classic way of repeating that in the end the result will still be the same because bitcoin will still return to their form with more and more rapid development.
Talking about $100K right now is still going to be a dream and a wish but I think as the development continues and the adoption continues to increase then even if it sounds like a long time away but of course it is.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 10:27:38 PM

It's never too late in this case, even though we will find a lot of drama like some fud or whatever it is that makes bitcoin corrected but when talking about late or not I don't think there will be anything like that.
The progress of bitcoin over the past decade has been quite good and of course by looking at progress like this alone we can know that in the future this will also still be very good.
Although again when there is some news about legality in a country that is still always one of the things that matter to the panic of some people about bitcoin correction or even crash but I am sure when talking about the longer term it will not be too influential and this is a choice whether we are ready to go through such a process or not.
As long as we can enjoy the process then believe me I think it will be fine and will actually be profitable.
Even if the price of bitcoin is 100K it is never too late especially for the long term I think there will be many people investing at the price of 100K if the price of bitcoin touches it, because bitcoin always has a recovery from each cycle.

Currently, bitcoin has been more than a decade what if bitcoin has reached 2 decades, maybe it will be a very rapid development in terms of its price, so it will not be surprising that future progress is very good for bitcoin, I'm just optimistic.

I think with any news it is accustomed to how we see news from all directions for bitcoin sometimes the price drops due to negative news with regardless of any legality in a country it will not change the price of bitcoin to zero, we must believe in what is planned for long-term investment never panic all that will surely pass, indeed as a strong winner in the process we will get better results.
Therefore, all it takes is optimism and confidence that being here is a good choice.
I may be new when it comes to bitcoin but after 2 years of being here I always see some of the same conditions especially for those who are trying to bring bitcoin down with the classic reasons that keep repeating like crime or maybe the impact of pollution but again this is just a classic way of repeating that in the end the result will still be the same because bitcoin will still return to their form with more and more rapid development.
Talking about $100K right now is still going to be a dream and a wish but I think as the development continues and the adoption continues to increase then even if it sounds like a long time away but of course it is.

A few month should suffice if we do speak about being knowledgeable in crypto space or with Bitcoin as long you wouldnt really be stopping on learning and reading up on things here on forum
then you would definitely be able to gain up such knowledge and awareness about on how this market works or behaves. When you are still that a student then it isnt something that would
really be so shocking that you would really be having a hard time on making investment since we dont have that source of income that we could rely on, compared to those who do have work
then it would really be that having the advantage but if not then it would be hard to make investment when you are still a student since we are still that relying on our parents on having money
came from our allowance.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 01:10:30 AM

[edited out]
Actually, a $10 per month is not totally poor for a student not from a buoyant background. But I feel if such person can devote time and learn trading, they can make $40 from the $10 within 3 months. Bitcoin might not give this in one year if bull run is not seen.

For sure, trading is bad advice for the vast majority and probably even the overwhelming majority (close to 90% of normal people --- aka normies)... It's like you are suggesting that since you are poor... learn how to gamble.  Fuck that nonsense.

Personally I believe that if you are poor then that is more reason why you need to be more conservative rather than choosing to enter into risk merely in order to try to beat the odds - when 90% or more of traders are not beating the market, and they specifically not beating some kind of a DCA technique.

Sure, you can try to supplement DCA with some advance techniques of buying on dips, but the core of the beginning positions is probably to be focusing on investing regularly and figuring out ways to build your BTC regularly.. and don't be fucking around with selling.. If you want more BTC, then you need to figure out various ways to buy more rather than selling in order to try to buy lower... and also fuck shitcoins, if you are suggesting to get involved in some kind of a shitcoin in order to increase your BTC stash.. that would mean that you are distracted, and you probably would be better off figuring out various side hustles to earn more money in order to buy more bitcoin to get yourself up to buying $100 per week of bitcoin rather than $10 per month of bitcoin.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 04:02:03 AM

If you want more BTC, then you need to figure out various ways to buy more rather than selling in order to try to buy lower... and also fuck shitcoins, if you are suggesting to get involved in some kind of a shitcoin in order to increase your BTC stash.. that would mean that you are distracted, and you probably would be better off figuring out various side hustles to earn more money in order to buy more bitcoin to get yourself up to buying $100 per week of bitcoin rather than $10 per month of bitcoin.
An ideal investor never invests in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at the same time. In this case, however, if one tries to invest in multiple currencies at the same time, then the investor's attention will be lost and he will not be able to make the right decision when investing in Bitcoin. But an investor must invest a certain portion of his income on Bitcoins every month or every week. In this case, he must decide when to invest in Bitcoins and he must wait when the market goes into a dumping situation.

DCA technique must be important for an investor because when one wants to employ without knowing the investment risk management then he must reduce the risk by applying DCA technique. But an investor must not invest all his dollars at once but must apply the dollar cost averaging system.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 06:52:41 AM

though 10k bdt (90 usd) is not big amount in a year but as a student it's enough investing. i don't appreciated that you invested all of your hard income in one basket, holding money in online it has risk so you should deposit some in offline in bank, there your money will safe.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 02:52:39 PM

If you want more BTC, then you need to figure out various ways to buy more rather than selling in order to try to buy lower... and also fuck shitcoins, if you are suggesting to get involved in some kind of a shitcoin in order to increase your BTC stash.. that would mean that you are distracted, and you probably would be better off figuring out various side hustles to earn more money in order to buy more bitcoin to get yourself up to buying $100 per week of bitcoin rather than $10 per month of bitcoin.
An ideal investor never invests in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at the same time.

People have to choose for themselves, and we are in a bitcoin section (thread), so we are focusing on bitcoin here... but yeah, people will frequently get distracted by shitcoins, and they might not even know what bitcoin is.. so they study shitcoins and they believe that bitcoin is part of what they are studying

In this case, however, if one tries to invest in multiple currencies at the same time, then the investor's attention will be lost and he will not be able to make the right decision when investing in Bitcoin.

Sounds like you are just saying the same thing that I already said, but yeah nothing wrong with putting into your own words.

But an investor must invest a certain portion of his income on Bitcoins every month or every week. In this case, he must decide when to invest in Bitcoins and he must wait when the market goes into a dumping situation.

It is good to establish a budget, and frequently normies have bills coming due on a monthly basis, so frequently, there will be ways to structure your cashflow and your budget on a monthly basis.  Some people will choose to invest into bitcoin once a month, but it seems to me that if there are some serious goals to reach bitcoin accumulation levels, then there might be some preferences to invest every week.. rather than monthly, and of course some people might choose a compromise approach of investing every two weeks.

There are different ways to manage getting to BTC accumulation target levels that likely would depend upon whether someone is starting from the beginning as a no coiner or if they are a low coiner, but then after they spend some time accumulating BTC, they can tailor their approach to maybe have less urgency in terms of at least building some kind of an initial meaningful stake, and a person who is able to lump sum into bitcoin is going to have had built a meaningful stake much faster than someone who might have a way smaller budget such as someone who ONLY has $10 per month, it will take a few years for the person with a low budget to have had built any meaningful amount of value into bitcoin.

DCA technique must be important for an investor because when one wants to employ without knowing the investment risk management then he must reduce the risk by applying DCA technique. But an investor must not invest all his dollars at once but must apply the dollar cost averaging system.

DCA is likely the best approach, but it is not the ONLY approach, and it is not the best for every person. 

Part of the reason that DCA tends to be the best is because most people do not have any lump sum amounts that they can invest, and even if they do have lump sums, they might be feeling somewhat leary (or skeptical) about bitcoin as an investment, so DCA allows them to mentally and financially get used to bitcoin as part of their investment portfolio (even if bitcoin might be the ONLY thing in their investment portfolio - especially if they are a new investor). 

There is nothing wrong with lumpsum investing into BTC or even buying on dips, but generally speaking there are a lot of people that might also want to include a DCA approach -either as their primary approach or a way that they supplement those other approaches.. even if someone might perform lump sum investments on a quarterly basis as a way to work towards establishing their BTC allocation target, that still might be considered as a kind of DCA, depending on how it is structured...

For example, if someone has a $100k investment portfolio that they have built over 10 years, and they have a job that pays them around $50k per year, so they are accustomed to investing around 10% of their income (that would be around $100 per week), then maybe they had ONLY invested around $50k into their investment portfolio, but the value of their investment portfolio has doubled over the past 10 years.  So if they want to get into bitcoin, they might target anywhere between 1% and 25% of the value of their investment portfolio to end up into bitcoin, so they have options to divert value from their investment portfolio into bitcoin or they could divert their current investment straight into bitcoin, and if they continue with $100 per week into bitcoin, it may well take them a bit longer than 2 years to reach a target level of having invested 10%-ish of the value of their investment portfolio into BTC - so there is not necessarily a need for DCA or a need for an all or nothing approach in terms of picking which strategies to follow or within what kind of proportion to solve the investment, but a person who has already been somewhat successful in terms of investing for 10 years is going to have more options than someone who is brand new to investing.

Part of the reason that I suggest to focus ONLY on investing in 1 or two investments when you are early in your getting into investing and early into building your investment portfolio, is that sometimes it can take many years to get into a meaning amount of value such as somewhere between $20k and $50k before even wanting to start to diversify.. and the threshold for diversification is going to be a personal discretionary matter, but still may well not be necessary or even advantageous in the first few years of building an investment portfolio. 

though 10k bdt (90 usd) is not big amount in a year but as a student it's enough investing. i don't appreciated that you invested all of your hard income in one basket, holding money in online it has risk so you should deposit some in offline in bank, there your money will safe.

You are correct that there is likely a need for anyone who is engaging in any kind of investing to have cash reserves, too.. So OP had suggested that he completely put money into bitcoin without even having cash reserves, and likely it means that he is not really even in a position to invest into any kind of a volatile asset such as bitcoin, because he does not have enough money to cover any emergency expense that might come at any time, and therefore it is not even really advisable that anyone should make any investment if they might end up having to cash out of their investment (because they have to cover some kind of an emergency expense) at a time that is other than their own choosing... so it may well be the case that OP is engaged in gambling rather than investing because he has not sufficiently/adequately thought through various emergency scenarios that might happen.. so in that regard, maybe he ONLY has enough of a budget to invest half of what he is investing into bitcoin and the other half should be kept for emergency expenses.. (he likely needs to either increase his income or decrease his expenses so that he can actually afford to invest into bitcoin without devolving into gambling behaviors).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2023, 03:32:20 PM

Yeah, I agree that $10 would not be a bad investment for a student if that's only what they think they can afford to invest, but I somehow imagine that for a student who is spending about $10 every day, it should not be very difficult to save up $1 every day for a week; he or she would have saved up $7, which in four weeks is $28. It would not also be bad to invest $28 a month, but what's wrong with some people is that they cannot make some sacrifice, knowing that every investment they make is still for their future benefit. You know that trading is not for everybody; there are some people who clearly admit that they can't handle trading, while others know they can't either but just want to try it out. In my opinion, for a student, it's just better to accumulate their Bitcoin gradually rather than venturing into trading. Perhaps trading is not the only way to increase your crypto holdings; with any slight unsuccessful trade, he can even lose $10.

Cheers 🥂, Dr.Bitcoin_Strange 👺👺

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 04:51:15 AM

But the main thing is that bitcoin is still illegal in our country, I invested bitcoin very carefully.

Lately I think it is better to invest in bitcoins than depositing money in the bank. Day by day people have lost trust in banks. It is heard that many banks are going bankrupt and closing down.
What would you earn from depositing in banks? nothing but a cheap small interest an d you will only make bankers richer.

just be careful because you are doing illegal and the chance of being caught and punished is there but with that you will only have big potential of becoming rich in perfect time.
There is no fixed time for bitcoin invest you just start investing in it from student life you can invest it anytime from any age but before investing you must first know what is bitcoin or what is it working with if not  Know that you will face many classes by investing so as it is very risky so before investing you must know and invest well.
at least he invested in best chance and that is being student.

Etranger

Activity: 532
Merit: 870

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 05:04:39 AM

And if someone can take advantage of that, there's already a decent amount of money to invest in bitcoin. But the funny thing is that quite a few people on the forum are looking down on testnet campaigns, and they think it's like the airdrop is a waste of time.

I don't see anything wrong with airdrops. If a person knows how to take part in them and receive a beneficial reward for himself, then why not do it? There is nothing reprehensible in the fact that it is not as complex and sophisticated as trading or investing. The main thing is how a person manages opportunities. And if he sees an opportunity to make money on the testnet, so that later he can profitably invest this money and get many times more gains, then he can only be praised for his resourcefulness and determination.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 07:03:30 AM

It is always been a perfect choice to invest in bitcoin but always remember the pros and cons.
but in totality then the best approach is what you can afford to lose.
You are risking more than us usual investors who has not having banned from crypto using but you as you mentioned Banning bitcoin in your country and also being student that tries to put your hard earned money?
I salute you from doing such hope that you will make your family proud maybe not today but in the future.
and also please be careful because any time the government may take your precious coins.
and you may not recover it again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1211

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 08:24:30 AM

Yeah, I agree that $10 would not be a bad investment for a student if that's only what they think they can afford to invest, but I somehow imagine that for a student who is spending about $10 every day, it should not be very difficult to save up $1 every day for a week; he or she would have saved up $7, which in four weeks is $28. It would not also be bad to invest $28 a month, but what's wrong with some people is that they cannot make some sacrifice, knowing that every investment they make is still for their future benefit. You know that trading is not for everybody; there are some people who clearly admit that they can't handle trading, while others know they can't either but just want to try it out. In my opinion, for a student, it's just better to accumulate their Bitcoin gradually rather than venturing into trading. Perhaps trading is not the only way to increase your crypto holdings; with any slight unsuccessful trade, he can even lose $10.

Student years are not the easiest period of life, many have to earn extra money in order to be able to pay for housing and food, during such periods you don’t really think about any kind of investment, it would be good to save some money so that your pockets are not empty. ) But if there is some more or less stable source of income, then of course you can start buying bitcoin, it will not be superfluous, although in your student years these investments will not be able to reach any significant values.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 10:00:26 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Student years are not the easiest period of life, many have to earn extra money in order to be able to pay for housing and food, during such periods you don’t really think about any kind of investment, it would be good to save some money so that your pockets are not empty. ) But if there is some more or less stable source of income, then of course you can start buying bitcoin, it will not be superfluous, although in your student years these investments will not be able to reach any significant values.
Imagine that your money is just enough for transportation when we are still students. It is really hard, and mostly we always ask for money from our parents. That is why it is better to save it than invest it. I just remember before that I did save money just to buy shoes or other stuff, which we knew was good at the time, but if we just saved it and invested it into something like having a small business, let's say selling loads or prepaid load cards, we could earn money. Investing, for sure, as a student is not something that we prioritize, as we are always thinking of buying new clothes and stuff that we need; we just wake up when we start to have a job.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 10:12:24 AM

Student life is considered to be one of the most difficult periods of life because in this student life, even if one has many wishes, it is not possible to fulfill them. In the student life, there is not enough money in the pocket to study outside the family. Among them, there are many students who try to fulfill their desires while managing their studies by doing tuition or part-time jobs just to fulfill some of their hobbies and to provide good support to the family.  

As OP has done, he spends a part of the money he gets monthly from tuition for his family and another part he invests in Bitcoin which is a big achievement for him. Because he had a dream here to invest in Bitcoin one day and he managed to do it in his student life maybe he is proud of himself now.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 6728

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 10:16:56 AM

In the US you have these things called a "529 Plan", where an institution that offers such a plan opens an account for you to invest money for college/university education. They also have a hedge fund manager invest all the money in stocks and indexes to try to increase the value of the investment so that it can at least beat inflation.

But the 529 is a long-term investment, you can't invest in a 529 or crypto and then expect X% profit in 3-4 years, in fact many people make one for their newborns.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 06:44:26 PM

[edited out]

For sure, trading is bad advice for the vast majority and probably even the overwhelming majority (close to 90% of normal people --- aka normies)... It's like you are suggesting that since you are poor... learn how to gamble.  Fuck that nonsense.

Personally I believe that if you are poor then that is more reason why you need to be more conservative rather than choosing to enter into risk merely in order to try to beat the odds - when 90% or more of traders are not beating the market, and they specifically not beating some kind of a DCA technique.

Sure, you can try to supplement DCA with some advance techniques of buying on dips, but the core of the beginning positions is probably to be focusing on investing regularly and figuring out ways to build your BTC regularly.. and don't be fucking around with selling.. If you want more BTC, then you need to figure out various ways to buy more rather than selling in order to try to buy lower... and also fuck shitcoins, if you are suggesting to get involved in some kind of a shitcoin in order to increase your BTC stash.. that would mean that you are distracted, and you probably would be better off figuring out various side hustles to earn more money in order to buy more bitcoin to get yourself up to buying $100 per week of bitcoin rather than $10 per month of bitcoin.
You appear to understand trading well, pal. Yes, most traders dont beat the market. Trading, especially day trading, needs a lot of time, expertise, talent, and luck. This isnt possible for most "normies".

I'd advise against generalizing any transactions. While I agree that a conservative, DCA approach is usually optimal, especially for newbies and those with low finances, other investment techniques might be advantageous.

I'd also like to point out that your "shitcoin" stance is really binary. Altcoins with good fundamentals and large returns exist. Diversification can reduce risk even in crypto. Each investor should do their homework before investing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 07:18:49 PM

A friend suggested Bitcoin to me about 1 year ago. I have been trying to learn the history of Bitcoin ever since. How to earn from Bitcoin, I learned that investing will make profit or loss. Success can never be achieved without risk. Then I became interested in investing in Bitcoin. My family is a very poor family. I am studying now and earning BDT 7000 per month from tuition, BDT 3000 I spend on running my household. BDT 3000 is my monthly expenses and I save BDT 1000, I save around BDT 10000 in a year and invest in Bitcoin. I will hold the investment for a long time. According to many researchers, we will soon see a bull market. Bitcoin will be over $100K in 2025

But the main thing is that bitcoin is still illegal in our country, I invested bitcoin very carefully.

Lately I think it is better to invest in bitcoins than depositing money in the bank. Day by day people have lost trust in banks. It is heard that many banks are going bankrupt and closing down.

You did mentioned about your country making BTC trading as illegal. And you're investing into BTC "very carefully".

So I gotta ask you bud. You buy BTC through P2P transactions?

Coz' I know if BTC is illegal in your country, it forbids banks and other institutions from accepting funds coming from BTC or other currencies that has high risks of bank account closure.

But at least you're trying to put some extra money into Bitcoin that you can afford to lose and preparing for the future.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
TheGhostMan

Activity: 156
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 07:36:28 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Personally, I do consider school and education to be a good thing, and sometimes there can be quite a lot of legitimacy that is obtained from receiving a traditional education (certification and/or diploma), even though surely people can learn in a variety of ways and sometimes the money spent on traditional education might not have been worth it in terms of whether a student might be ready to learn or able to learn or even some of the skills that can be learning how to learn that can come through a variety of ways that may well have quite a bit of individual variance - and some of us might not realize until later in life if we might have had made a mistake in terms of some choices that we make earlier on (in terms of our chosen path and some of them are somewhat age dependent) that we are not able to go back and have any "do-overs."
         I think it would be a smart strategy for study periods, whether in college or even in high school (I would apply more in college since high school is a bit complex to get money), since many of us have faced complex and stressful economic situations in those times of study or at least I speak for myself and a few people. If I had discovered this world during my college years, it would have saved me a lot of stress. I firmly believe that before a student ventures to invest in Bitcoin, it is essential that he acquires a deep understanding of this cryptocurrency. Investigating its operation, evaluating its present and future potential, and considering other relevant factors are prudent actions when making financial decisions.

To get promising results when investing in Bitcoin requires a great deal of patience and trust. Although the early creators of this cryptocurrency reaped great benefits, its potential remains fruitful, albeit possibly at a more gradual pace. It is evident that more and more people are becoming aware of the inherent instability of fiat currencies compared to Bitcoin. Rising inflation in most countries provides an incentive to invest in a currency that is known to be on the rise. This reduces the risk of loss and preserves wealth in the long term.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 10:54:46 AM

No doubt investing your money is good, but before you invest you have to know the risk level, and if it is worth it. These days people no longer talk much about risk, what hear all the time is an investment, yes if you don't take the challenge you might not be a successful person, but don't we think most times we risk for nothing, discover your investment, go through the process of learning and understanding all the do and don't before you invest.

As a student, investing for the future is nice, but having a good knowledge of the investment itself is better.
I agree to an extent that financial institutions have done more than good to us in the aspect of saving our money with them but as a student concentrating on your studies should be your topmost concern at this stage, unless you have more money coming in, that's when you can talk about investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: