Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in Student Life  (Read 2859 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 06:55:52 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Etranger (1)

Are you seriously saying that, how could $ 20 be enough for the necessities of living together with the family, whether your $ 20 meant is only from investment profits and you have other budgets in addition to the cost of daily life. Where do you live right now friends? Because if $ 20 is total for needs I don't think it will be enough.

For some countries, these numbers are very common, no matter how sad it may be. In Egypt, for example. What's more, very few people in such countries make $40 a month, let alone have that kind of earnings being a student. If someone with such income manages to allocate half for investment, this indicates dedication and a desire to achieve much more than a person has now. It is good that such tools as cryptocurrencies have appeared for this.
Wait, I may not know the conditions there but looking at the current index when you search on search engines the average salary in Egypt is more than $200 for a month

1. Salary range
The average salary in Egypt ranges from 2,330 EGP per month (USD 77) to 41,100 EGP (USD 1,355) per month - with 2,330 EGP being the lowest average salary and 41,100 EGP being the maximum salary (the maximum salary is actually higher).

2. Median salary in Egypt
The median salary in Egypt is 7,840 EGP per month (USD 258).

What is the median salary?
The median salary represents the middle salary value.

In simpler words, half of the Egyptian population earns less than the median salary (USD 258), and the other half earns more than USD 258 per month.

There are also some ranges that are at $77 but when looking at the overall average salary there it can still be said to be good.
Although it is possible that what you said could be true because I don't really know the conditions there but I think $40 a month is still rather small.

Back to the context if the starting salary is $40 a month and allocating half of it to bitcoin I think it's not a matter of dedication or not but it's a little outrageous because you might sacrifice your daily needs and family just to be in bitcoin.
Even if bitcoin is a good place to be still family comes first and you can't put your family aside especially with half your monthly earnings in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 07:05:14 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Investing in student age I think it's a good thing to do.
Even though they don't have enough money to make a large investment because they can only set aside the allowance given by their parents, they can start investing by buying crypto coins, for example, according to their abilities. Because starting an investment at a young age will provide the benefits it delivers;

1. experience and learning, by starting to invest in young people, of course this will help them understand and develop their understanding regarding investment regarding market conditions and how to manage risk. This can be a valuable experience as evaluation material to continue to improve investment capabilities.

2. Free time is utilized as best as possible. Compared to playing online games and having random get-togethers with friends, I think that by studying the investment of free time students can be utilized in more positive ways.

3. Financial discipline. By learning and investing from an early age, of course, this can instill positive things in him to get used to managing finances properly and using them as wisely as possible.

However, it should be noted that in investing wherever it is, whether in bitcoin or others, of course there are risks involved. So when a student makes an investment, there must be assistance from those who already understand and master investment so that these students can be directed when making investments.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 07:45:54 PM

Lately I think it is better to invest in bitcoins than depositing money in the bank. Day by day people have lost trust in banks. It is heard that many banks are going bankrupt and closing down.
I have yet to witness these signs in my country. Indeed, it is true that some lesser-known and less competitive banks often open and close frequently. However, in the case of well-established banks in my country, their stock prices remain stable and even tend to rise each year. Up to this point, when I engage in conversations with stock investors, they suggest purchasing shares in safer banking institutions, each providing their own reasons. This indicates that the public's trust in banks still exists and continues to grow over time.

Nevertheless, this does not imply a decrease in trust towards Bitcoin. Despite its inability to be used for direct transactions, Bitcoin remains an alternative investment choice alongside stocks in my country.
There are several other conditions to be considered in this regard.
Indeed, there will be nothing that decreases with confidence if we were previously confident in bitcoin, but on the other hand in this case we also have to see which countries are indeed said.
Seeing from the OP's tweet at the beginning it was the Bangladesh area. AFAIK currently Bangladesh is still a little closed to bitcoin even though it will not discourage some people who are sure about bitcoin there, but on the other hand there are some things that can endanger themselves especially in conditions of violation because bitcoin is still something taboo and when there is not careful in bitcoin it could make them violate and get sanctions when caught.
This should be another consideration even though of course being in bitcoin even though it is with finances that are sometimes not too big but it can still be said to be quite good when it is consistent to do DCA I think it will be a little better but vigilance means that it must really be maintained because you don't want those of you who are in countries that are still not too friendly with bitcoin to experience something unwanted just because you are in bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 09:34:45 PM

Investing in student age I think it's a good thing to do.
Even though they don't have enough money to make a large investment because they can only set aside the allowance given by their parents, they can start investing by buying crypto coins, for example, according to their abilities. Because starting an investment at a young age will provide the benefits it delivers;

1. experience and learning, by starting to invest in young people, of course this will help them understand and develop their understanding regarding investment regarding market conditions and how to manage risk. This can be a valuable experience as evaluation material to continue to improve investment capabilities.

2. Free time is utilized as best as possible. Compared to playing online games and having random get-togethers with friends, I think that by studying the investment of free time students can be utilized in more positive ways.

3. Financial discipline. By learning and investing from an early age, of course, this can instill positive things in him to get used to managing finances properly and using them as wisely as possible.

However, it should be noted that in investing wherever it is, whether in bitcoin or others, of course there are risks involved. So when a student makes an investment, there must be assistance from those who already understand and master investment so that these students can be directed when making investments.
Yes, the level of youth or the age level in the education period is precisely said to be students where they are still dependent on giving money from their parents. So big or small the value they can invest will not be a benchmark because in this context they are still building their foundation direction in making savings and they do it by investing in Bitcoin is one of the ways that must be appreciated. So in this context they can achieve great success in the investment they make for their future let's say they will invest within 3 years and for sure they will have very useful savings after they finish their education period.

So in this case those of us who have relatives or relatives who are still in college must support them to continue saving or investing in Bitcoin and also teach them about Bitcoin so that they are more confident and confident in the investments they are making.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 09:37:45 PM

Not many people can wait for years, especially those who may enter and then the bear market arrives, it will certainly take a longer time than we buy now that the market is moving up slowly but surely.

Your timeline should well end up affecting the size of your position... so frequently if you are entering into a volatile investment like bitcoin, then you would lower your investment amount if you are concerned about the volatility.. rather than raising it and hoping that you are able to take advantage of the volatility.. but sure some people do gamble with bitcoin (rather than investing) and sometimes it can end up paying off for them in the short term
What I caught in this is that it indirectly shows that the level of aggressiveness is also affected by this because indeed seeing from what you said about the timeline, then indirectly this has also been tried and invested several times regardless of whether the market conditions are good or not it will determine different results from the level of aggressiveness of existing investments because the benchmark may be two in this case if they invest at a time that is actually quite good with the DCA pattern or buy on the dip then it is possible that they will increase the proportion to be in bitcoin because they have felt the impact before but when they are in a high enough buying condition and a crash like before this can make the level a little reduced even if they add a good load there will definitely be concerns that occur when continuing to take positions for investment.

I can say that people who invest in bitcoin are people who have a great sense of patience, because again the time they wait is not a short time. Maybe it can be said that waiting for 4 or 5 years is also a short time.

Some people cannot invest into bitcoin for longer periods, and it partly depends on your age and other possible factors that you might foresee that might cause you to have a lower timeline.. so if you are in your late 60s you might start to get concerned about how many years that you have to live and how many expenses that you might have, including that you might be starting to live off of your investments rather than being able to put more money into investments through earned income that might go up.. but fixed income does not tend to go up and fixed income might seem like it is shrinking with the passage of time because prices go up but the fixed income does not go up as rapidly as the prices of goods and services.
That's one possibility because even in this forum I found several people who were older than I imagined and it's also possible that they thought of this so they stopped faster but for other conditions sometimes there are also several other references such as starting to introduce their children so they can continue what what they did before.
This also makes a bit more sense but the ones doing this are those who truly believe that the offspring can do well because if they can't then the first option as you said is the most likely thing to do.
They also realize that old age is actually their time to relax with their family and enjoy the rest of life in comfort.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 09:59:43 PM

Lately I think it is better to invest in bitcoins than depositing money in the bank. Day by day people have lost trust in banks. It is heard that many banks are going bankrupt and closing down.
I have yet to witness these signs in my country. Indeed, it is true that some lesser-known and less competitive banks often open and close frequently. However, in the case of well-established banks in my country, their stock prices remain stable and even tend to rise each year. Up to this point, when I engage in conversations with stock investors, they suggest purchasing shares in safer banking institutions, each providing their own reasons. This indicates that the public's trust in banks still exists and continues to grow over time.

Nevertheless, this does not imply a decrease in trust towards Bitcoin. Despite its inability to be used for direct transactions, Bitcoin remains an alternative investment choice alongside stocks in my country.
There are several other conditions to be considered in this regard.
Indeed, there will be nothing that decreases with confidence if we were previously confident in bitcoin, but on the other hand in this case we also have to see which countries are indeed said.
Seeing from the OP's tweet at the beginning it was the Bangladesh area. AFAIK currently Bangladesh is still a little closed to bitcoin even though it will not discourage some people who are sure about bitcoin there, but on the other hand there are some things that can endanger themselves especially in conditions of violation because bitcoin is still something taboo and when there is not careful in bitcoin it could make them violate and get sanctions when caught.
This should be another consideration even though of course being in bitcoin even though it is with finances that are sometimes not too big but it can still be said to be quite good when it is consistent to do DCA I think it will be a little better but vigilance means that it must really be maintained because you don't want those of you who are in countries that are still not too friendly with bitcoin to experience something unwanted just because you are in bitcoin.
Lots of factors would affect out if ever you would tend to achieve or attain something.Just like on this situation on which there's prohibition or something negative
against Bitcoin or crypto but as a citizen or been living on that place, you do still made out a choice for you to engage into it which it is really just that right that you should
really be careful on dealing with it or else you do know on what are the possible consequences that you might really be ending up if you wouldnt really be that careful.

Investing when you are still a student is really that a huge challenge for you to do so. It isnt really just talking about regulation matters but also on the capability for you
on doing so and since we dont really have that income then we would really be that totally be dependent with our allowance and this is why we would really be that
have the limitation on what we could really be able to do on this time.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 03:06:12 AM

~snip~
Some people cannot invest into bitcoin for longer periods, and it partly depends on your age and other possible factors that you might foresee that might cause you to have a lower timeline.. so if you are in your late 60s you might start to get concerned about how many years that you have to live and how many expenses that you might have, including that you might be starting to live off of your investments rather than being able to put more money into investments through earned income that might go up.. but fixed income does not tend to go up and fixed income might seem like it is shrinking with the passage of time because prices go up but the fixed income does not go up as rapidly as the prices of goods and services.
However, it is possible for older people to still invest in bitcoin but it depends on the purpose.
Some people (especially young people) are definitely investing in bitcoin for their old age to make their lives more secure, some others are investing in bitcoin for the future of their young children, and it is also possible for people to invest in bitcoin with the aim of passing it on to their heirs.
Yes I understand when talking about the needs they will spend while they can no longer work. But on the other hand we know that most bitcoin investors are entrepreneurs who ensure that they will get income even if they just sit idle, in short the money works for them.
Including myself, if I can and am able I have a desire to give my inheritance one of them in the form of bitcoin. Of course it will be a long process to realize it all, including I have to educate my family (children especially) about bitcoin, so that they are not confused later what they should do with the bitcoin they have from inheritance.

Of course people can choose whatever goals that they want, and even if they do not reach something like "fuck you status," a long term investment into bitcoin is still likely to give a lot more options rather than not having had invested into bitcoin or perhaps investing into some inferior fiat-based investment that ends up not necessarily appreciating in value or perhaps even losing value in comparison to the cost of living.

So the general idea of fuck you status is to try to bring yourself (and perhaps your family) to a status of income (or investment and/or income off of the investment) in which you can stop working and to still be able to sustain your standard of living, and to the extent to which you consider paying for the education of your kids as being part of what "you need to do," then that is your choice... there can be ways that you establish your budget, including considering a variety of expenses that you have to help you to determine how much wealth (or size of an investment portfolio) that you believe that you need in order that you may well be able to stop working and to allow the income from your investment portfolio to be enough to support the standard of living that you are accustomed to or that you determine would be sufficient in order to make you feel content with your status of your life and your decisions to stop having to work for a living (besides perhaps jobs that are completely - or mostly - at your discretion) rather than being a kind of grind on yourself.

I go over quite a few of these ideas of fuck you status in my thread that attempts to cover my various ideas related to investing.

I think investing in Bitcoin is very beneficial in student life. Because the importance of Bitcoin is essential to keep pace with today's world. If you have something left over from your student income after spending the household, or trying to save it, it is possible to become very financially independent by investing in Bitcoin. I invested some money in Bitcoin a few days ago and made some profit from it. I am very satisfied with that. I earned 40 dollar per month, from that I spent 20 dollar in household and invested 20 dollar in Bitcoin. I have benefited a lot from it. This achievement is very big for me in my student life.
Bro are you serious? I'm not trying to patronise you on investment here but $40 per month and $20 for investment and $20 for family needs. Is that really enough?
I think this is too much, although indeed bitcoin has a decent place for investment but when looking at the financial division that you do indirectly it makes you divide 50/50 in all your income and I think it's not very ethical. at least think about your family in a month $20 is in my opinion too small.

Bitcoin is indeed very good to be used as an investment material but there is no need to sacrifice other things and I still feel that if indeed it is your entire income for one month then it is better to use it for daily needs first until you get more money because this is an investment not for the betting arena by putting half of what you have in finances for one month.

Surely everyone's situation is going to be different, but I agree with the general idea that it may well take quite a bit of increase in income before most normal people are going to be able to get to such higher level of investments that allow 50% of their income to go into investments. 

But surely there may be guys/gals that ONLY have their own expenses to worry about and they are able to cut their expenses to minimum levels and perhaps without being leaches upon society. 

Usually there seems to be some kind of obligation to not be mooching off of others and making sure that you are sufficiently paying  your own fair share, but at the same time, there could be ways that guys/gals contribute to their families in non-financial ways, so they might reasonably consider themselves in a position in which they do not necessarily need to make family financial contributions.

But yeah, everyone should attempt to consider what are his fair monthly expenses for housing, food, utilities, transportation, entertainment, miscellaneous and even emergency expenses... and then whether his/her income is consistent or not, there would be some abilities to figure out how much is left, and frequently normal people may well have troubles saving anything, and they may well be doing quite well in their savings/investing if they are able to get over 10% and even better the higher percentage that they are able to put away.. so long as they do not overdo such matters, and they are able to sustain that they have not overly invested in such a way that they have not adequately accounted for their own expenses, including emergency expenses.

On to the subject of discussion: Bitcoin wasn't invented to be an investment first and foremost. It was invented to be a new form of currency which has superior aspects over traditionally currency. If you actually use Bitcoin for what its for you may end up saving and potentially making more money than if you were to have invested in it.

Sure, historically speaking its a great investment, but if everybody who bought it only ever used it as a profit-making mechanism it would be no different than any Ponzi scheme.

You seem to be too smart for your own good nutildah.

Of course, bitcoin can be an investment, and your assertion regarding what is supposedly a "ponzi scheme," or how merely focusing on investing into bitcoin would narrow it into being a ponzi scheme (or close to a ponzi scheme or whatever it is that you are striving to say) comes off as a wee bit patronizing.. as if you really know how bitcoin should be used, considered or promoted by others in order for bitcoin to be legit. ... or how people should think about bitcoin in order for their ideas about bitcoin to be valid.

Let's see how it plays out.

I will concede that people have all kinds of ideas about bitcoin, yet many of us likely can appreciate that bitcoin is for everyone, whether you like them or not and/or whether they are going to try to manipulate bitcoin or try to find ways to profit unfairly from their involvement in bitcoin - and "we" get into dangerous territories when we try to be too prescriptive about how other people need to be thinking about or talking about bitcoin, even if they might end up being wrong in terms of how they think about bitcoin or how they talk about bitcoin.

Do you have the keys or not?  Do you engage in critical thinking in regards to your own decisions to invest or not?  Do you take responsibility over your own decisions regarding whether to invest and if you do decide to invest how much - and how aggressive or whimpy are you going to be?  Did someone persuade you in regards to how you think about bitcoin or how you invest?  Who's fault is that?

Remember that we are in a public thread, so all of my references to "you" would not necessarily be referring to uie-pooie.   Tongue Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Not many people can wait for years, especially those who may enter and then the bear market arrives, it will certainly take a longer time than we buy now that the market is moving up slowly but surely.
Your timeline should well end up affecting the size of your position... so frequently if you are entering into a volatile investment like bitcoin, then you would lower your investment amount if you are concerned about the volatility.. rather than raising it and hoping that you are able to take advantage of the volatility.. but sure some people do gamble with bitcoin (rather than investing) and sometimes it can end up paying off for them in the short term
What I caught in this is that it indirectly shows that the level of aggressiveness is also affected by this because indeed seeing from what you said about the timeline, then indirectly this has also been tried and invested several times regardless of whether the market conditions are good or not it will determine different results from the level of aggressiveness of existing investments because the benchmark may be two in this case if they invest at a time that is actually quite good with the DCA pattern or buy on the dip then it is possible that they will increase the proportion to be in bitcoin because they have felt the impact before but when they are in a high enough buying condition and a crash like before this can make the level a little reduced even if they add a good load there will definitely be concerns that occur when continuing to take positions for investment.

It is very difficult to figure out how to buy on dips in any kind of an aggressive way that does not end up causing frustration due to running out of money when the BTC price continues to dip and dip and to dip more, even after you have made several buys on dip.

Personally, I believe a mostly DCA strategy with perhaps some modest attempts to buy on dips will allow more aggressiveness overall without necessarily causing as much stress as trying to figure out how much of a dip is a good dip, so in that regard, I consider DCA way better in terms of figuring out how aggressive that you might want to be without necessarily devolving into being too aggressive.

I think that if you fuck around too much with attempting to figure out dips and being aggressive about the dips, then you are more likely to get yourself into trouble rather than trying to be more conservative in terms of your mostly trying to figure out your DCA amount and sticking mostly with being aggressive in regards to DCA.. and maybe once you have built your investment portfolio up to several years worth of income, then maybe at that point, you might start to feel that you can afford to be more aggressive, but if you find that you have spent several years building up your investment portfolio to be worth several years of your income, you might be a wee bit reluctant to become overly aggressive, and your years of experience of building up your investment portfolio in such a way will teach you how to limit your aggressiveness in such a way that you are mostly preserving ammunition.. even while you are DCAing from time to time too.

I can say that people who invest in bitcoin are people who have a great sense of patience, because again the time they wait is not a short time. Maybe it can be said that waiting for 4 or 5 years is also a short time.
That's one possibility because even in this forum I found several people who were older than I imagined and it's also possible that they thought of this so they stopped faster but for other conditions sometimes there are also several other references such as starting to introduce their children so they can continue what what they did before.
This also makes a bit more sense but the ones doing this are those who truly believe that the offspring can do well because if they can't then the first option as you said is the most likely thing to do.
They also realize that old age is actually their time to relax with their family and enjoy the rest of life in comfort.

It seems to me that people do want to help their children, but surely not in any kind of way that would screw up the kids own abilities to find themselves, so frequently the parent might not need to finance the kid as much as what might be presumed, but instead attempt to lead by example, and to be somewhat moderate in terms  of the amount of finances to provide the kid.. I know that people are going to vary in regards to how much they feel that they might need to dig into their own finances or to budget their own finances for the needs of their kids.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
@napshemul

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 04:43:34 AM

Investing in Bitcoin during student life can be a topic of debate. While Bitcoin has gained significant attention and experienced substantial growth in recent years, it also carries inherent risks. As a student, it is important to prioritize financial stability and focus on educational pursuits. Bitcoin's volatility and unpredictability make it a speculative investment, and students should exercise caution when considering such investments. It is crucial to thoroughly research and understand the risks associated with Bitcoin, including its potential for losses. Instead, students may consider focusing on building a strong financial foundation, saving money, and exploring more traditional investment options that align with their risk tolerance and long-term financial goals.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 04:55:13 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2023, 10:06:34 AM by Sayeds56

It seems to me that people do want to help their children, but surely not in any kind of way that would screw up the kids own abilities to find themselves, so frequently the parent might not need to finance the kid as much as what might be presumed, but instead attempt to lead by example, and to be somewhat moderate in terms  of the amount of finances to provide the kid.. I know that people are going to vary in regards to how much they feel that they might need to dig into their own finances or to budget their own finances for the needs of their kids.

You are absolutely correct that parents often want to support their children financially, to succeed in life. However, it is quite difficult to strike a balance between providing support and helping them to develop their own problem-solving skills to live an independent life. I think it is important for parents to lead by example, and teaching children the value of hard work, responsibility and financial management.

In addition, it is becoming important for parents to provide education about Bitcoin and its underlying technology, as there is strong possibility that Bitcoin and its technology will significantly impact the landscape of global finance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Etranger

Activity: 532
Merit: 867

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 07:08:34 AM

Are you seriously saying that, how could $ 20 be enough for the necessities of living together with the family, whether your $ 20 meant is only from investment profits and you have other budgets in addition to the cost of daily life. Where do you live right now friends? Because if $ 20 is total for needs I don't think it will be enough.

For some countries, these numbers are very common, no matter how sad it may be. In Egypt, for example. What's more, very few people in such countries make $40 a month, let alone have that kind of earnings being a student. If someone with such income manages to allocate half for investment, this indicates dedication and a desire to achieve much more than a person has now. It is good that such tools as cryptocurrencies have appeared for this.
Wait, I may not know the conditions there but looking at the current index when you search on search engines the average salary in Egypt is more than $200 for a month

1. Salary range
The average salary in Egypt ranges from 2,330 EGP per month (USD 77) to 41,100 EGP (USD 1,355) per month - with 2,330 EGP being the lowest average salary and 41,100 EGP being the maximum salary (the maximum salary is actually higher).

2. Median salary in Egypt
The median salary in Egypt is 7,840 EGP per month (USD 258).

What is the median salary?
The median salary represents the middle salary value.

In simpler words, half of the Egyptian population earns less than the median salary (USD 258), and the other half earns more than USD 258 per month.

There are also some ranges that are at $77 but when looking at the overall average salary there it can still be said to be good.
Although it is possible that what you said could be true because I don't really know the conditions there but I think $40 a month is still rather small.

Back to the context if the starting salary is $40 a month and allocating half of it to bitcoin I think it's not a matter of dedication or not but it's a little outrageous because you might sacrifice your daily needs and family just to be in bitcoin.
Even if bitcoin is a good place to be still family comes first and you can't put your family aside especially with half your monthly earnings in bitcoin.

From what I have heard from locals there is a situation in Egypt which is very common when real salary, especially in the service sector almost entirely dependent on tips. And not everyone manages to get to a place where tips will be given rather generously, so the real salary comes down to 1-2 dollars a day. Perhaps now these numbers have changed a little due to inflation, but this is what it was several years ago. In such conditions, not only to invest, but even to survive is extremely difficult. But I believe that if even in such a difficult situation a person is looking for ways to change his life for the better, while choosing different ways, including investing in cryptocurrency, then this deserves great respect. And perhaps now he is sacrificing a higher welfare, but he is aimed at living much better in the future and breaking out of such conditions. And investing can help him with this, but living paycheck to paycheck can't.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 07:13:53 AM

A friend suggested Bitcoin to me about 1 year ago. I have been trying to learn the history of Bitcoin ever since. How to earn from Bitcoin, I learned that investing will make profit or loss. Success can never be achieved without risk. Then I became interested in investing in Bitcoin. My family is a very poor family. I am studying now and earning BDT 7000 per month from tuition, BDT 3000 I spend on running my household. BDT 3000 is my monthly expenses and I save BDT 1000, I save around BDT 10000 in a year and invest in Bitcoin. I will hold the investment for a long time. According to many researchers, we will soon see a bull market. Bitcoin will be over $100K in 2025

But the main thing is that bitcoin is still illegal in our country, I invested bitcoin very carefully.

you have all the guts and belief in Bitcoin mate because while your country banned bitcoin yet you are student come to invest with full dedication , in other countries that has not banning bitcoin yet they are not doing this same action.
glad to hear you with this attitude.
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 07:51:22 AM

Belief in Bitcoin has changed your lifestyle, the rest of the monthly expenses have been saved to buy some Bitcoins. This is the right decision in my opinion, positive thinking about the price of Bitcoin in the future can improve your finances when the price of Bitcoin has increased many times. As long as you don't ask for financial assistance from the government, don't worry too much about Bitcoin being illegal in your country.
In the midst of unstable economic conditions due to inflation that has spread in several countries, people's views on the Bank have changed. Investors prefer to save their money in Bitcoin rather than saving money in a bank that is likely to go bankrupt due to not being able to withstand the economic shocks that occur.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 10:41:31 AM

Belief in Bitcoin has changed your lifestyle, the rest of the monthly expenses have been saved to buy some Bitcoins. This is the right decision in my opinion, positive thinking about the price of Bitcoin in the future can improve your finances when the price of Bitcoin has increased many times. As long as you don't ask for financial assistance from the government, don't worry too much about Bitcoin being illegal in your country.
In the midst of unstable economic conditions due to inflation that has spread in several countries, people's views on the Bank have changed. Investors prefer to save their money in Bitcoin rather than saving money in a bank that is likely to go bankrupt due to not being able to withstand the economic shocks that occur.

Indeed, unwavering faith in Bitcoin is primary requirement for achieving financial stability through this fast-growing technology. Secondly, invest your savings in Bitcoin during the significant dips in its price by using DCA (Dollar Cost Averaging) strategy. Regarding your perspective about banks, it's true that banks are losing confidence of people due to inflation and economic instability. However, banks play an important role in economy by maintaining payment system and providing financing for businesses and projects, hence, we will have to continuously depend on banking system until an alternative efficient financial system emerges and meets all diverse needs of economy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Blitzboy

Activity: 1204
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 12:06:30 PM

`

From what I have heard from locals there is a situation in Egypt which is very common when real salary, especially in the service sector almost entirely dependent on tips. And not everyone manages to get to a place where tips will be given rather generously, so the real salary comes down to 1-2 dollars a day. Perhaps now these numbers have changed a little due to inflation, but this is what it was several years ago. In such conditions, not only to invest, but even to survive is extremely difficult. But I believe that if even in such a difficult situation a person is looking for ways to change his life for the better, while choosing different ways, including investing in cryptocurrency, then this deserves great respect. And perhaps now he is sacrificing a higher welfare, but he is aimed at living much better in the future and breaking out of such conditions. And investing can help him with this, but living paycheck to paycheck can't.
I envy when I learn of such people's resilience and determination. On the other side, someone investing on a better future despite all odds is motivating. However, their dire circumstances make it challenging to reconcile this positive perspective.

Now, dont get me wrong. I support investing for economic growth, but caution is important. Cryptocurrency has no assurances. The market is as unpredictable as a cat on a hot tin roof, leaping this way and that. In a single day, it may be thrilling and terrifying.

Dont put all your eggs in one basket, my polite but arrogant advice. Spread your bets. Critically evaluate internet "moonshot" information. Have a safety net first and foremost. I respect the go-getter spirit, but I also see the hazards.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 02:04:56 PM

A friend suggested Bitcoin to me about 1 year ago. I have been trying to learn the history of Bitcoin ever since. How to earn from Bitcoin, I learned that investing will make profit or loss. Success can never be achieved without risk. Then I became interested in investing in Bitcoin. My family is a very poor family. I am studying now and earning BDT 7000 per month from tuition, BDT 3000 I spend on running my household. BDT 3000 is my monthly expenses and I save BDT 1000, I save around BDT 10000 in a year and invest in Bitcoin. I will hold the investment for a long time. According to many researchers, we will soon see a bull market. Bitcoin will be over $100K in 2025

But the main thing is that bitcoin is still illegal in our country, I invested bitcoin very carefully.

Glad that you follow your friends suggestion. I agree with you that investing in bitcoin is better than depositing money in the bank because for example you had deposited a huge amount in a bank the guaranteed only by insurance cannot cover the excess on their guaranteed insured amount. I like your determination to save to be able to invest, that is the spirit of positivity but of course you have to ensure that the money you are investing will not sacrifice your daily financial needs. Buy bitcoin in a low price and keep it for a long time to be able to generate profit.

coinerer

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 02:16:01 PM

Glad that you follow your friends suggestion. I agree with you that investing in bitcoin is better than depositing money in the bank because for example you had deposited a huge amount in a bank the guaranteed only by insurance cannot cover the excess on their guaranteed insured amount. I like your determination to save to be able to invest, that is the spirit of positivity but of course you have to ensure that the money you are investing will not sacrifice your daily financial needs. Buy bitcoin in a low price and keep it for a long time to be able to generate profit.
If you put money in a bank, the control of that money is completely in the hands of the bank, so if the bank goes bankrupt, even if someone has millions of dollars, that person will still get a certain amount of insurance only. But keeping money in Bitcoin is completely under your control because almost all of us use non-custodial wallets to hold Bitcoins. So there is individual freedom of fund management and at the same time there is a possibility of higher profit than the bank and it is very potential

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 03:25:23 PM

A very good choice you've made my friend, bitcoin is always the way to go, and I am happy for you..

There are very many countries where bitcoin transactions has been banned, this also includes my country, but then, the ban has not deterred or discouraged many of us from doing what we have to do for a better future for ourselves, at the end of the day, government can not feed us, they can not make us rich, what we decide to do with our money and time today will determine whether we be rich or poor tomorrow.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 06:08:17 PM

A very good choice you've made my friend, bitcoin is always the way to go, and I am happy for you..

There are very many countries where bitcoin transactions has been banned, this also includes my country,

So so sorry to quote you here because I need to put something correctly here from your post, saying bitcoin is ban in our country Nigeria.
Well, for my little understanding Bitcoin is not ban in our country Nigeria but we are only restricted not to transact and associates our bank details with cryptocurrency transactions and any account found violating the rules will either be frozen or halted.

Hence, people are freely using bitcoin our country and even there are some shopping malls and business centers that are accepting bitcoin transactions. If bitcoin was that  actually ban in our country I don't think such actions would had been carried out by some bitcoin lovers. So, our Government didn't ban bitcoin rather placed a limits of associating our local bank details to cryptocurrency trading and transaction, and currently p2p is strongly waxing strong to bycut the limits.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:35:16 PM

For a student it may be true that an income of $40 can be allocated for investments using the DCA pattern, but when people are married, income with that amount is impossible to get involved in investing. However I have respect for people who consciously take advantage of investments regardless of the income they get, because there are many people who are not able to take advantage of the opportunity to get involved in investing even though they have a large income.

That is if we are discussing the case where he lives in Egypt and a salary of $200 may also be small for some people who have big responsibilities for their family. If such income DCA can be utilized for investment.

The problem is we can't sacrifice other needs for the family and force investment in bitcoin with an opinion of $ 40 per month, this is outrageous and I think it's impossible to do. But when that amount of income can be allocated to invest in bitcoin and having other sources of income for daily needs is not a problem and I'm sure the case may be different. Someone has the right to say that the portion of the investment they make is in accordance with their income, but it must be appropriate and more rational for themselves. They definitely have their own format in investing and when interest and trust has grown there is a way for them to get involved in investing.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 07:03:30 PM

Investing in bitcoin offers better returns than depositing money in a bank. But as you said, investment is profit or loss, everything is risky, and bitcoin is no exception. I advocate when you invest in bitcoin, but remember one thing, only invest as much as you can afford to lose, and diversifying your portfolio is essential. Don't focus on just one asset, as the future is unpredictable.

Aside from the bitcoin investment, I think it's important for you now to have some savings. You probably won't need it now, but you may need it in the future for emergencies. Because your bitcoin investment doesn't always give a positive return, there will come a time when our portfolio loses, and we won't want to use it.

You’re very right man! You just took the words outta my brain for real. It is necessary for you to have a savings my friend just as our legendary member has said. As we know, Bitcoin investment may not always yield positive results even when we try to predict it.
Invest safely

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄