Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Bitcointalk and have questions about a future service  (Read 352 times)
t3nz0 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2023, 04:53:06 PM

I've been lurking on here for awhile now and would like to offer an IPTV service, Ive seen other people post IPTV services in the past and want to make sure thats ok. I hope this is the correct place to post this, but If a moderator from the Services topic could let me know that would be amazing  Smiley
There are many who provide this type of service on the forum, and as long as the source of these subscriptions is legitimate and not in the form of a trial version, there are no problems in managing this service here on the forum with a slight difference in choosing the section ; because if you want to accept payments in full or partially in bitcoin, the "Services" section is the right place. If you intend to accept payments in alternative currencies (altcoins), the Altcin section is appropriate. And in all cases, you can publish two topics in the two sections mentioned.

Op has already started givig services in Digtial goods section 📺#1 IPTV SERVICE🎬 AIO STREAMING ⭐LIVE TV ⭐PPV🔥MOVIES🔥SHOW🔥SPORTS🔥ETC.

That thread is almost 20 days old and I do not see anyone taking much interest in this service, probably because there are a few other IPTV services already running on this forum that offer almost similar rates. Since OP is new here, he needs to give big discounts and cheap rates in order to compete for the IPTV service offerings.
I did not check his posts since the account is newbie and his question seemed legitimate to me as someone asking about the correct way to do something that he knows nothing about. There is already a feedback post from a member (customer) thanking him for the service in his topic in the "Digital Goods" board. Frankly speaking, I find it strange that he publishes this subject here, pretending that he does not know anything and is asking for advice ; This makes me doubt him honestly.
This field of services is very sensitive and it is difficult to maintain in addition to the competition as similar sellers are spread all over the social media and offer their services in differential formulas.

I'm confused as to why there is doubt. I submitted this thread on May 7th and then posted my service on May 10th, this came after finding other services and feedback already provided. So I'm not sure why you "doubt" or find it "strange". What is strange about asking for information and opinions, then following up with what I initially asked about? I asked about the prospect of a service and once i got feedback I opened it. If you can elaborate your concerns I can definitely try to answer and clarify any concerns. My clientele from BTCtalk is very little, the only person that's reached out form here was my first and only customer so far - if you concern is the legitimacy of the service or feedback let me know. 
t3nz0 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2023, 04:59:52 PM

I've been lurking on here for awhile now and would like to offer an IPTV service, Ive seen other people post IPTV services in the past and want to make sure thats ok. I hope this is the correct place to post this, but If a moderator from the Services topic could let me know that would be amazing  Smiley
There are many who provide this type of service on the forum, and as long as the source of these subscriptions is legitimate and not in the form of a trial version, there are no problems in managing this service here on the forum with a slight difference in choosing the section ; because if you want to accept payments in full or partially in bitcoin, the "Services" section is the right place. If you intend to accept payments in alternative currencies (altcoins), the Altcin section is appropriate. And in all cases, you can publish two topics in the two sections mentioned.

Op has already started givig services in Digtial goods section 📺#1 IPTV SERVICE🎬 AIO STREAMING ⭐LIVE TV ⭐PPV🔥MOVIES🔥SHOW🔥SPORTS🔥ETC.

That thread is almost 20 days old and I do not see anyone taking much interest in this service, probably because there are a few other IPTV services already running on this forum that offer almost similar rates. Since OP is new here, he needs to give big discounts and cheap rates in order to compete for the IPTV service offerings.

You're 100% right, I've only had one customer from BTC talk. I'm in no rush to sell or shill my IPTV service, because I stand by the service and quality of what I offer. I'm already offering free trials to anyone interested, so they can check out the service before making the commitment, but again I'm in no rush to gain customers... I'm here for the long run and will continue service even when a lot of IPTV services are going down. I appreciate your feed back though, thank you!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: