Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrewing the capital and reinvesting the profits.  (Read 297 times)
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 04:00:13 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Good day everyone it has been a couple of weeks now I managed to drop a thread based on my job activities, since today is a Sunday I will like us to talk about an interesting discussion that says Withdrewing the capital and reinvesting the profit's. my family normally do businesses with people outside our local community, these peoples normally comes to my community to buy some fishes which they sell for a living but after my perents are done selling they remove their capital and use the profits for other business, so that is for physical business now come to online investment's like bitcoin and others coins in the market's, for instance I bought a coin of $1000 and after everything I got a profit of $3000, if I withdrawn my capital from the investment and keep the profits will I still inherit more profits? My reason for asking this question is because I understand that on any online investment's, the more your capital the more your profits.

One safest way to go about investing in digital assets precisely Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is removing the intial capital immediately you have realized a profit, either you have doubled or tripped your initial capital, with this method it definitely gonna put you out of the emotion, fear and the pressure that comes with investing or may be attached to your investmentn in the volatile crypto market. Protecting your capital is very important in any business as it will help you not to go out business soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stella Mese

Activity: 392
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 03:11:07 AM

It is certain that the greater the capital, the greater the profits, but at the same time the risks increase, so you must either increase the capital with the increased risks, or preserve the capital.

My advice is not to add all the profits to the capital, but rather take your profits and add only a small part to the capital each time, so you can reap your profits and increase the capital each time.

You also have to set aside part of the capital as a reserve because cryptocurrencies are volatile and you can lose all your capital.

yes, I think that's a good idea, indeed in the crypto world we have to be able to set a strategy like you said because the nature of bitcoin fluctuates a , but in this case of course everyone has a different way.

so investing in crypto is indeed very risky, sometimes I personally also always add capital to invest so that investing runs smoothly and generates profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: