Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Claymine-The anti-reversible computing cryptocurrency.  (Read 310 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 04:46:20 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2023, 05:05:19 PM by jvanname

I have noticed that the cryptocurrency community does not like the concept of reversible computing. After all, they do not like the cryptocurrency Circcash. I have therefore decided to launch a new anti-reversible computation cryptocurrency called Claymine. Claymine will have a mining algorithm that is designed to impede the progress of reversible computation since Claymine is designed to be as difficult as possible to mine on reversible computing hardware.

For this reason, I have decided that on August 13, 2023 I will launch the first, anti-reversible computation cryptocurrency called Claymine.

Claymine will use a novel mining algorithm that has been carefully designed to be resistant to reversible computation.

There are many reasons to use an anti-reversible computing cryptocurrency like Claymine.

1. Reversible computation will make cryptocurrency mining dependent on how good your mining hardware is. With irreversible mining hardware, the efficiency of mining will not depend so much on your mining hardware. All hardware will be equal, so we need to use a mining algorithm that equalizes all hardware as much as possible. The person who mines the most coins will therefore be the person who spends the most energy mining.

2. Reversible computation will power more sophisticated AI systems, and AI will be a disaster for humanity. Instead of focusing on AI safety, we should do whatever we can to impede AI progress to preserve humanity as long as possible. The best way to impede AI progress is to use all the computational resources on cryptocurrency mining instead of AI. But the cryptocurrency mining should not accelerate the development of better and more reversible computing hardware because that will result in better AI, and we cannot have that.

3. Reversible computation may not even work at all, so we should not have mining algorithms that are well-suited for a technology that will probably be unsuccessful.

4. Recent research by Drexler and Merkle indicates that reversible computing technologies will consists of molecular robotic components. AI together with molecular robotics when combined will put humanity at risk, and we cannot have that. The best way to impede this threat will be to use cryptocurrency mining to impede the progress of nanotechnology, robotics, and AI.

More details for the cryptocurrency Claymine will be released on June 1, 2023, so stay tuned. I am grateful that the cryptocurrency has made such a great effort at impeding the progress of the reversible computing hardware that will be a threat to humanity. Keep up the good work, and mine Claymine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neuerren

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 02:14:36 AM

Perhaps you can create a discord channel to share the latest developments

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 11:24:30 AM

neuerren-That is a great idea. I will start a Discord channel for the anti-reversible computing cryptocurrency Claymine. Because reversible computation is very bad. reversible AI is a threat that we need to mitigate. But that is if reversible computers are even feasible in the first place.

Here is the link to the Discord channel where we can work together to defeat reversible computation, reversible AI, and even the idea of reversible computation.

https://discord.gg/5HFhcyJr
lijingang

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 08:53:05 PM

The discord invitation link has expired
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 08:56:29 PM

lijingang-This is because Claymine was just a joke that nobody should have thought was a serious proposal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: