Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Importance of entrepreneur in school curriculum  (Read 833 times)
odunybiz (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 06:18:18 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2023, 06:36:27 PM by odunybiz
Merited by fillippone (2)

It isn't a story that job opportunities are scarce in some developing countries. Graduate strive to survive after there higher education. Taking Nigeria as an example, it is seen that unemployment rate keep increasing with time. Majority of our graduate strive for living by engaging in commercial transport like okada, tricycle etc. Introducing entrepreneur to people at early stage (in school) can help to reduce unemployment in the society. A cousin of mine that studied accountancy in school is now living his life on music he learnt through an entrepreneural scheme in his secondary school days. Entrepreneur teaches some skills which formal education may not likely teach.  Some of these include:

1. PREPARE STUDENTS FOR AN UNCERTAIN FUTURE.

👉We live in an age of unprecedented global and technological transformation. Today's students face an uncertain future full of complex global, social, and environmental issues.

👉According to the World Economic Forum's Future of Jobs survey, half of today's work activities could be automated by 2055, creating completely new roles, responsibilities, and challenges for the future workforce.

👉Therefore, we cannot predict exactly what our students will need to know after they graduate.

👉Entrepreneurship-focused programs teach students crucial life skills that will help them navigate this uncertain future.

👉These skills include problem-solving, teamwork, empathy, as well as learning to accept failure as a part of the growth process

2. LEAVE ROOM FOR CREATIVITY AND COLLABORATION.

👉Entrepreneurship education encourages creativity, innovation, and collaboration.

👉These attributes are highly valued by the top colleges in the world and will serve your child well beyond middle school and high school.

3. TEACH PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION.

👉Students need to learn how to identify problems before they learn how to solve them. Problem-solving has been taught in schools for decades — but the same cannot be said for problem identification.

👉Traditionally, problem-solving is taught by presenting students with issues that are already clearly defined by someone else.

👉In the real world, problems can only be solved when they have been properly identified and described. Entrepreneurship education teaches children to identify problems they have never encountered before — a skill that will be very useful in tomorrow’s world.

4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

👉Entrepreneurs seek to solve problems, meet needs, and ease pain points with the help of their products and services. They are hard-wired to make a difference and make the world a better place.

👉By participating in entrepreneurship programs, students don’t just become ready to create their own futures — they become ready to change the world.

Reference: https://www.marlborough.org/news/~board/stem/post/five-benefits-of-entrepreneurship-education-to-students#:~:text=Entrepreneurship%20education%20encourages%20creativity%2C%20innovation,middle%20school%20and%20high%20school.

CONCLUSION: World economy can be made better if more job are created. Job creation can be made easy if individuals can creat job for themselves. During this job creation, he/she will still employ some people to his/her organization, therefore helping government to solve part of the problem caused by unemployment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 07:19:34 PM

It's true that many college graduates think that after they graduate they will work in various companies, many think like that it will cause intense competition in finding work, people who "lose" in this competition will be unemployed for an uncertain time, therefore the thought of starting a business is a lesson that should be taught from a young age
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 08:29:15 PM

It may create some situations that can help a learner into the actual situation. But being in the actual could also change the situation and the student may think of better or worst things.

If it's a course that's about entrepreneurship, I believe that the great things won't be learned in school about this skill. Learning on your own by making your own business will be the one to teach a lot of lessons not just in business but also in life.

4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

👉Entrepreneurs seek to solve problems, meet needs, and ease pain points with the help of their products and services. They are hard-wired to make a difference and make the world a better place.

👉By participating in entrepreneurship programs, students don’t just become ready to create their own futures — they become ready to change the world.
This is true but not all of them are for problem solving and innovation. Some of them are just for mere profit and not really for entrepreneurship.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 09:09:27 PM

During my days back then I was always having this mentality that after school is automatic employment to work in my desired office, I never knew life weren't the way I saw it so I was searching putting efforts to have a job.

Story short, I have to change my thinking and my way seeing life, usually not what I studied today in school I have known to be with but rather skill. Just as you have mentioned my Country Nigeria, is place where someone would graduate from a higher school and goes back to start afresh with skill to be able to survive.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 09:32:32 PM

Entrepreneurship is a course that needs to be taught extensively to students so they are ready for the real world, as students are taught to be the best in their field, I think they should learn to strive to be business owners and not to be only employees. A country that has high level of entrepreneurs will always have a thriving economy, China is a good example, there are a lot of startups coming from China, their citizens are constantly providing solutions to world problems and making profit off it. I’m of the opinion that if a country increases its production, its economy will also grow.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 519

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 10:36:40 PM

Entrepreneurial education is important because citizens must be trained not to rely on the government for employment opportunities. Even in advanced countries, the main drivers of the economy are not the government but entrepreneurs. In my country currently, entrepreneurial education has been included in the scheme of work of students in high school to collages. This has led to an increase in self-employed people in society. But these businesses sometimes face tough challenges that make most of them collapse after a few years of establishment. Some of those problems are double taxation, hyperinflation, lack of basic amenities such as unstable electric power supply, and difficulty to access loan facilities.

Entrepreneurs are the drivers of the economy, but the government must create an enabling environment that will make these businesses survive. In many developed countries the government ensures that businesses are protected against external competitors. Just recently some counties in Europe announced that they would soon stop the importation of cheap grains from Ukraine because it was harming the local grain producers.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
brother brother

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 11:08:25 PM

Many University in my country have make compulsory entrepreneur in the school curriculum, it is quite known and understand that there is no Job await graduate, and the government in my country also encourage graduate not to depend on much on the white collar job because they themselves know that they can't provide sure Job for all the graduate citizens, but they encourage them to be business owner and establish themselves with their given talent or skills they have in them. Here are some importance of entrepreneur:

* Self reliance

* Business ownership

* Use and application of individual skills

* It makes individual to find means and without depending on the government

* For you to be established and employ other workers.

* It helps to discover your skills as early as possible.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 11:23:41 PM

It's true that many college graduates think that after they graduate they will work in various companies, many think like that it will cause intense competition in finding work, people who "lose" in this competition will be unemployed for an uncertain time, therefore the thought of starting a business is a lesson that should be taught from a young age

That's right, the only thing I can see that is misinformed among the students is what has been planted in their minds that once you finish your studies, you will first achieve the dreams you want in life, then what you mentioned that after finishing your studies students think it's just that easy to get accepted in a company in which it's not really in reality.

Because the competition among the applicants is intense, especially if the standard of the company is high their basis is the university graduation of an applicant, the second is a pleasing personality, and there is a backup that will help to enter the company to be applied for. So it's really good to be aware at a young age that they can be educated in business.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 11:26:38 PM

The increasing unemployment does not only happen in Nigeria, I think it is a global issue and it was made worst when pandemic happens.  Some of the peoples problem of source of income are solved by shifting their attention to entrepreneurship.  It is a risky step for beginners but the internet has lots of information about it and how it can be correctly done.

I also agree that education for entrepreneurship is very important, which is why formal education includes this in its curriculum.  Entrepreneurship is not only beneficial for a single person but also for the people around them since it creates job demand.  It also gives innovation to the industry because of the many skilled people making plans and creating programs to have an advantage against other competitor.  With the presence of online social platforms, the effect of entrepreneurship is synergized especially when the entrepreneur knows how to work his business with these social media platform

Entrepreneurship helps the economy since it produces a source of income both for people and the government.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 11:41:02 PM

The problem is, schools are not teaching students how to make money, how to be entrepreneur. I'm not saying that school is bad or we shouldn't educate ourselves. However, what we learn after school is that to get a job, work for a certain company, target a salary and then work many hours which for me is not right. So if us, parents can just guide our children after graduation on how to make money, how to become entrepreneur themselves, then maybe they won't have to find and go to the cycle over and over again, just saying. I know it's going to be hard for us because kids now are different and they have their own decisions which they think is right for them. But at least we should tell them right away the secrets of life or how to grow money in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 11:59:00 PM

School curriculum is more important. When the basic is very strong automatically the children will get used to the things happening around and understand what need to be done for the betterment of the society. Most of the time schools prefer giving education that is completely based on career. The motto of the school should be given to make a student good in the society not the richest person in the society.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 02:05:44 AM

Entrepreneurship in school curriculum can help the students to be equipped with essential skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, leadership, and proper communication. It could also help the students to develop a businessman mindset that can be applied to any career or goal they choose in the future. It can also inspire the students to have a job creator mindset rather than a job seeker. Having entrepreneurship in the curriculum can help promote sustainable development to the students who are aspiring businessman. Entrepreneurship is very important because it can boost up the knowledge of every student.

Sarah Azhari

Activity: 854
Merit: 737

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 02:38:20 AM

👉Therefore, we cannot predict exactly what our students will need to know after they graduate.
Teachers and schools should already know what students need after graduation because they make the curriculum and direction of knowledge. In my school country, their curriculum just prints students to be workers and employees, so that case, after graduation almost 95% of students register with the company to be employers. There is no curriculum that teaches how to become an entrepreneur, and how to be creative to make a own job. Because of that, so many children of entrepreneurs not going to our local school, they send their children to foreign school where can change their children's mind about how to be entrepreneurs.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 02:39:36 AM

The problem is, schools are not teaching students how to make money, how to be entrepreneur.

Teaching money is a very generic way because we have hundreds of fields, thousands of jobs to earn money, and you are asking too much from school. School is a place that provides you with the basics of life, and whether you become a boss or an employee is up to you. Don't let others draw the line and have to show you little by little, if we do, we will be like puppets.

Let's ask a question, why do we and our friends go to the same school, the same educational program? But our friend, when he graduated from school became wealthy and successful while we were unemployed. The fault is not the education or the school, but the fault of us being too weak, not trying to rise.

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 06:40:47 AM

That's right, the only thing I can see that is misinformed among the students is what has been planted in their minds that once you finish your studies, you will first achieve the dreams you want in life, then what you mentioned that after finishing your studies students think it's just that easy to get accepted in a company in which it's not really in reality.

Because the competition among the applicants is intense, especially if the standard of the company is high their basis is the university graduation of an applicant, the second is a pleasing personality, and there is a backup that will help to enter the company to be applied for. So it's really good to be aware at a young age that they can be educated in business.
Universities went from being a place in which you learned not only how to do a job, universities were supposed to also be a place where important values were imparted, and instead they became just another business which was trying to sell you a product, so it is not on the best interests of universities to tell the truth to their students that once they graduate a great deal of them will not work on their field of specialization, and that even those that do will have to learn a new set of skills and that whatever they learned during their years at the university will be mostly useless, so any attempt to bring entrepreneurship to their curriculum will provide limited experience and students will have to once again learn how to do this on their own once they graduate.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4279

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 06:50:27 AM

Let's ask a question, why do we and our friends go to the same school, the same educational program? But our friend, when he graduated from school became wealthy and successful while we were unemployed. The fault is not the education or the school, but the fault of us being too weak, not trying to rise.

It is from this that teaching entrepreneurial thinking can make a person more confident. Each person has their own talents, but not everyone can reveal them correctly. By teaching entrepreneurial skills, teachers should develop creativity in children and encourage them to feel free to express their opinions, regardless of their age. If teachers listen more seriously to children's ideas and motivate them to develop, a person grows up more talented, which ultimately encourages them to create their own projects and build their own business.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 07:02:27 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2023, 07:18:14 AM by be.open

The problem with a high school entrepreneurship course is that entrepreneurship is not a subject that a full-time hired teacher can't teach effectively (because he's a hired hand, not an entrepreneur), nor can a freelance visiting acting entrepreneur be taught effectively (because that he is not a professional teacher). This staffing contradiction looks unresolvable on a mass scale, although happy exceptions certainly occur.

This personnel contradiction will be further exacerbated if we find the courage to admit that many established entrepreneurs have long lost their lively entrepreneurial spirit and turned into hired managers of their well-established businesses or into idle owners reaping the fruits of their success. They can share their success story with students, but without a lively entrepreneurial spirit, their personal experience is of little use to students; for them, such a teacher is just an example of a "systematic survivor's error." People with a lively entrepreneurial spirit are more likely to be found among startup founders who do not yet have sufficient authority for the audience, because they cannot present any significant attributes of success - they are just on their way to them.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 06:30:41 PM

Being an entrepreneur ables you to create your own job and your own source of income. That’s why if we can impart entrepreneurship in the young minds, particularly including it in the student’s curriculum, then it will pave way to control unemployment since being an entrepreneur alone lets you provide your own source of living. And if managed well, you can hire workers that will increase your business profits, thus making benefits for both parties.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 07:40:31 PM

The problem is, schools are not teaching students how to make money, how to be entrepreneur. I'm not saying that school is bad or we shouldn't educate ourselves. However, what we learn after school is that to get a job, work for a certain company, target a salary and then work many hours which for me is not right. So if us, parents can just guide our children after graduation on how to make money, how to become entrepreneur themselves, then maybe they won't have to find and go to the cycle over and over again, just saying. I know it's going to be hard for us because kids now are different and they have their own decisions which they think is right for them. But at least we should tell them right away the secrets of life or how to grow money in the future.
Schools have actually a lot of theories on how to make money and prosper from an individual’s business, but they just focus on there, not dwelling on practical application. So it’s now the initiative of the parents on how to guide their children on how to be good entrepreneurs in the future, as schools do not just focus on entrepreneurship alone. That is preparing the children to have their own source of living in the future even if they remained unemployed for a certain period of time.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 07:53:44 PM

This is why we have post graduation in the MBA which is Master of Business Administration. I think starting it way back from the school time seems to be little hard on students. The brain that works while we are teen ager is creative mind already and it is time of respiration. It's better their brain chose the desired path as they grow big and that's why we have step by step graduation system.

After all its about the grasping capability, likes and dislikes during that time. Moreover, anyone with or without such degrees can still be entrepreneur if they are determined with their skills and desires to become one.

However, appreciate your written post, its something that could motivate naïve in the field.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: