Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From (TV Series, 2022)  (Read 29 times)
misterrtwisterr (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 08:11:57 PM
Merited by SirJohnVonSlotty (2)

I'm starting this thread in the hope that there are some fans of this great TV series here  Smiley

From (stylized as FROM) is an American science fiction horror television series created by John Griffin for Epix (later rebranded as MGM+). The series premiered on February 20, 2022. In April 2022, the series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on April 23, 2023. In a nightmarish town in middle America that traps everyone who enters, unwilling residents strive to stay alive and search for a way out, but they are plagued by the terrifying nocturnal creatures from the surrounding forest and secrets hidden in the town.

If you ever watched Lost, FROM has a similar vibe. That's because it comes from the creators of Lost. It's one of those shows that grabs your attention from within the first 10 minutes. I loved the season 1, and it's great to see that the season 2 lifted off with similar dynamic.

You can watch FROM season 1 on HBOMax, all episodes. Season 2 is airing on MGM+ every Sunday. Currently, it's available only to fans from the US, but here's how you can watch it outside the states:

1) Subscribe to MGM+
2) Subscribe to NordVPN or any other VPN you like
3) Choose United States as your location
4) Enjoy the show!

This might contain spoilers if you haven't watched season 1 yet

To kick off discussion, what do you think about Victor? He clearly knows a lot but doesn't share anything. I believe his parents were somehow involved in either building that place or something like that. What do you think?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: