Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Türkiye.  (Read 267 times)
NicNacCoin (OP)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 04:15:44 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2023, 12:56:22 PM by NicNacCoin
Merited by Vispilio (3), EFS (2), Halab (2), Jossque (1)

Our friendly country Turkey has built a very beautiful OjuKhana/(banyo) in my own area in Bangladesh. This area of ​​mine is not very prosperous. I was in dire need of such a "Banyo" in this area. My local people are very satisfied with this OjuKhana /Banyo from Turkey. I thank Turkey on behalf of myself and the people of the region for doing such a wonderful work .Urgent request to moderators if this post of mine is not suitable in this place then please transfer it to suitable place.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gencecikmen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1059

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 04:30:08 PM

I hope it will benefit you and the your local people of the area. I hope we can do more things for the our friendly country Bangladesh in the future. It was a pleasure to receive such a nice message from you. I am sending you lots of love, peace and friendly hugs from Turkey. Take care yourself.

meser#

Activity: 1260
Merit: 957

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 09:07:58 PM
Merited by Jossque (1)

Our friendly country Turkey has built a very beautiful OjuKhana/(banyo) in my own area in Bangladesh. This area of ​​mine is not very prosperous. I was in dire need of such a "Banyo" in this area. My local people are very satisfied with this OjuKhana /Banyo from Turkey. I thank Turkey on behalf of myself and the people of the region for doing such a wonderful work .Urgent request to moderators if this post of mine is not suitable in this place then please transfer it to suitable place.

Actually, banyo isn't the right word brother. We call it hayrat (Normally its called fountains "çeşme" but we call it as a hayrat if the financer wants to make good deed) . It's coming from word "hayır" its mean like good deed or charity. And our religion Islam is encourage us to make good deed for our other life. All of our good and bad deeds will put us to hell or heaven. Under 3 circumstancies our good deeds still be counts even if we die. One of them is " Be part of charitable foundations, such as fountains, mosques, schools, hospitals, etc., and leaving behind permanent structures". And all of your regards should be to Mehmet and Hacer Reşat. They wanted to leave a good deed behind them and their wishes found you and your neighbourhood. Probably they wouldn't find your message but your prays find them. Whenever you drink water just pray for them Smiley
Zehra649

Activity: 7
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 10:52:28 PM

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/05/19/IMG_20230519_1853261c644f653ea48ee1.png

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/05/19/IMG_20230519_1855509eecda9a98a16632.png

The main name is actually hayrat it core aim is to revive the faith of Islam amongst the masses,by reminiscing its strong historical and cultural roots
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 12:31:31 AM

The main name is actually hayrat it core aim is to revive the faith of Islam amongst the masses, by reminiscing its strong historical and cultural roots

Yes they decided to call the fountain and the well "hayrat", and the core aim is to do something good, doesn't have to have a "spreading Islamic zeal" component...

Some people like to do a good deed, just for the sake of doing good or making people happy, without any ulterior motive.

Anyways, thanks for bringing this to attention @NicNacCoin, glad to see a Turkish public good project in Bangladesh.

trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 02:14:38 PM

selam nicnac,

biz türkler bangladeş halkını ve diğer ülkelerin insanlarını seviyoruz. hep beraberken dünyanın daha iyi bir yer olduğuna inanıyoruz. bu yüzden, imkanlarımızın dahilinde bu tür yardımları yapmaya çalışıyoruz. umarım her şey dilediğiniz gibi olur. size iyi günler dilerim.

mehmet amca ve hacer teyzeden de allah razı olsun. bir iyilik yapmışlar ve ülkemizi en iyi şekilde temsil etmişler. umarım bu tür iyilikleri yapmak isteyen ama bugün yapmak için imkanları el vermeyen herkes günün birinde benzer iyilikler yaparak ülkemizi en iyi şekilde temsil eder...

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: