Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another reason to be thankful  (Read 148 times)
Sakanwa (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 06:48:54 AM
Merited by Ever-young (3), Majestic-milf (2), Barikui1 (2)

It was a very tragic night for me but at the end, I still have to give thanks to the almighty creator  for this kindness and mercy on me.

It all happened around 2am last night when I heard sudden movements within my compound and since I barely sleep early at night, I was curious to know who was walking  about by that ungodly hour because it wasn't sounding  like a step of just one person, so I had to pay close attention and to my greatest shock, my door was forced open without a single knock on the door and I was gripped in fear as I saw men with guns and daggers and deadly weapon and all I could hear is where is the money I was shocked because since last month I haven't  been active on the forum because of a little project I had in hand and I was hoping to save up and get a car for hire purchase that I could use for Uber business  but before I could even point where the money was, i was given the torture of my life and was stabbled mercilessly and they also took all I had including my phone and laptop and all the savings I had but in all that happened, I  returned all the glory and thanks to God and I'm currently  receiving treatment and I just want the forum to join me thank God  for another opportunity to be among the living.
Below are some of the pictures

CryptoHFs

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 06:01:54 PM

While it's awful there's no doubt now why all Nigerians who make clean money leave the country

Ich habe keine lust
Raceonsucced

Activity: 235
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2023, 03:02:16 AM

Oh my geez that must be really painful. But yes you are still alive and safe it should be grateful. I hope this incident will not happen to you again.
Raya One

Activity: 359
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2023, 05:32:36 AM

Thanks God you are still live. There may be some worst happen that night. But God save you.
Sakanwa (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 141

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 10:18:06 PM

Oh my geez that must be really painful. But yes you are still alive and safe it should be grateful. I hope this incident will not happen to you again

no it won't again but the problem here is that we can't not predict how things are happening, nowadays but with God protection we will surely be fine this incident happens on aware but God is under control of everything. And that's the reason why wes should always pray to God whenever we see the next day of our life's, because we don't really know what will happen to ourselves just like this incident it was unexpected but with God we are strong and good it's not by our power neither our strength to see the next day of our life's. Okay just earlier this morning when I was leaving for work I saw the cars hitting each other's one the car was so bad, that someone can't even survive it but non die on it. So it's something to give thanks to the Almighty God our creator in and our Savior for everything.

rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 02:29:46 AM

My question is why do these people Knew you have money ?  is this how your community says ?
imagine they are breaking the door completely and no neighbor can hear and help you? sorry mate I know
the pain but what I am angry is the people around the community that cannot act to help others ,here in
my Place there are also robbers but they are entering the house SIlently that they cannot disturb people
and also nowadays there are CCTV everywhere , how come they can just get away like this?

Sad to hear what happened to you but you are correct to be Thankful that you are still alive and
that money you can still earn but we cannot bring back the life we have now.

Oh my geez that must be really painful. But yes you are still alive and safe it should be grateful. I hope this incident will not happen to you again.
with the lot of Blood flowing , and that stab wound in photo this will surely hurt and not just now
but in the days come because he needs to move around and that arms will long to be healed .

It was a very tragic night for me but at the end, I still have to give thanks to the almighty creator  for this kindness and mercy on me.

Bring them to justice mate , I believe that someone close or at least known you that make
it happen because they knew you have that money on you.

and also try not to hold big money inside your house , instead invest in bitcoin at least for
safer holding .

boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 12:44:40 PM

no it won't again but the problem here is that we can't not predict how things are happening, nowadays but with God protection we will surely be fine this incident happens on aware but God is under control of everything. And that's the reason why wes should always pray to God whenever we see the next day of our life's, because we don't really know what will happen to ourselves just like this incident it was unexpected but with God we are strong and good it's not by our power neither our strength to see the next day of our life's. Okay just earlier this morning when I was leaving for work I saw the cars hitting each other's one the car was so bad, that someone can't even survive it but non die on it. So it's something to give thanks to the Almighty God our creator in and our Savior for everything.
I know that there are atheists in the forum and they won't understand and get convinced with what you say. But I am happy to see that you're grateful to the Almighty God and you're honoring Him through the protection given you. (no debate intended to the unbelievers)

I was looking at the date of the thread and I thought that it happened recently but it's been a year already.

What you have said is true, we don't hold what's with tomorrow so be grateful with what he have to Him.
Cityhunter34

Activity: 252
Merit: 53

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 11:47:20 PM

My brother I really thankGod for you, because they way you said that those armrubers Bach into your room I think there intention was to eliminate you but God said know that is not your time, because with my experience in my place most people's that they kill it didn't even reach this your own, however, sometimes I used to wonder why people can not go and hustle on there own. all thanks God almighty for making you to be in the Land of the living today.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 252
Merit: 40

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 10:57:00 AM

All thanks to God for person who haven't fallen into this wrong hand if this set if hoodlums, terrorist or criminal gangster will not know what those has fallen victim is passing through and hard passed through mostly the lost involved as they position people into square one by carting away people years of struggle.
The most important thing is the life you have as all will be recovered as it matter of time.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 10:47:14 AM

Why do people that working hard and fair  comes to be the abused one? and why this criminals still exists when they have nothing to contribute to our world but burden ?

Sorry for what had happened to you mate and let this frustrated homeside/murder not going anywhere but justice ,
do you have Idea who did this to you? and more luck that its just you who have been attacked and not your family members that living with you.

try to have Own Gun mate because looks like your place is not as safe as it seems.

It was a very tragic night for me but at the end, I still have to give thanks to the almighty creator  for this kindness and mercy on me.

Make sure to never happen this again mate, add extra security at least .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: