Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deposits-in the bank or in gold?  (Read 1329 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 04:07:54 AM

Why favor bitcoin when it is the riskiest of the 3 assets you mentioned? Should we save first, or should we invest first? While investment does not mean it will always generate profit. Bitcoin is a very volatile investment, so don't prioritize it, you need some savings first. Don't forget, when investing in bitcoin should only invest with money that can be lost, you should not invest with money that can't be lost and affect your life. In my opinion, we should choose the safe option of saving, so we should prioritize first and then think about investment.
Choose Bitcoin if it aligns with your risk profile. Each of us has a unique risk profile in life. Placing Bitcoin as a priority means considering it as a mandatory investment instrument. The of money you allocate to Bitcoin varies amount depending on your condition. You don't economic power and financial have to put a significant portion of your money into Bitcoin, but prioritize making even a small investment in Bitcoin.

Surely, you understand that keeping money in a bank will only cause its value is due to to decline. This the crazy inflation of fiat currency. An example is in the US, where back in 2010, you could rent an apartment for $1500, but now the rental price has risen to $2300. Saving in a bank will only decrease the value of your money. And to purchase goods at a later time, you will need extra money.

I'm not saying we should put all our money in the bank, and I'm not saying we shouldn't invest in bitcoin either. What I want to say is which one should be prioritized first, and I don't think it's a good idea to prioritize money to invest in bitcoin while you don't have any savings or reserves yet. From what you say, it sounds like you are pretty sure about the future of bitcoin, and you always put bitcoin first. If so, why don't you borrow money to invest and sell real assets to invest in bitcoin? Because if you can be sure that bitcoin can make big profits and make you rich, then bank interest is nothing to you.

For me, I need money to deal with my daily needs, need to have a reserve for emergencies...when I have those funds, I will think about investing. Investment is important because only it gives us the opportunity to change our lives, but the family's living needs are still first, I can't let my children go hungry and use that money to invest.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 05:57:34 AM

I'm not saying we should put all our money in the bank, and I'm not saying we shouldn't invest in bitcoin either. What I want to say is which one should be prioritized first, and I don't think it's a good idea to prioritize money to invest in bitcoin while you don't have any savings or reserves yet. From what you say, it sounds like you are pretty sure about the future of bitcoin, and you always put bitcoin first. If so, why don't you borrow money to invest and sell real assets to invest in bitcoin? Because if you can be sure that bitcoin can make big profits and make you rich, then bank interest is nothing to you.

For me, I need money to deal with my daily needs, need to have a reserve for emergencies...when I have those funds, I will think about investing. Investment is important because only it gives us the opportunity to change our lives, but the family's living needs are still first, I can't let my children go hungry and use that money to invest.
It seems you may have missed the point I was trying to convey earlier. Allow me to provide a more easily understandable example for a high school student, even though you are certainly mature enough to comprehend this sentence. I hope you don't mind this simplified explanation.

Imagine receiving a monthly salary of USD $4000 at the beginning of each month. Now, you may be uncertain about how to utilize your earnings. Remember, it is essential to allocate funds for basic needs before considering investments. I believe that allocating USD $3000 per month should be sufficient to cover your living expenses until the next paycheck. This includes rent payments, utility bills, transportation, insurance, food, entertainment, credit card installments, and other essential needs.

You can keep the allocated salary in a bank that provides ATM services or an online banking application. This will facilitate your day-to-day transactions.

Now, you have USD $1000 left, which can be invested. As I mentioned before, consider investing in Bitcoin while taking into account your personal risk tolerance. You don't have to spend the entire amount on Bitcoin. You can allocate 50% or even 25%, depending on your current financial situation. The remaining portion can be used to purchase gold. I do not recommend depositing it in a bank's fixed deposit account if the amount is small, as the interest rate on fixed deposits is usually around 5% per year. Even if you have a deposit of USD $100,000, the bank would only pay you approximately USD $5000 in one year, which is not significantly different from your monthly salary.

From what you say, it sounds like you are pretty sure about the future of bitcoin, and you always put bitcoin first. If so, why don't you borrow money to invest and sell real assets to invest in bitcoin?
I do not possess such disposition in my lifestyle. It is deemed imprudent and carries excessive risk. Even for those who harbor unwavering confidence in Bitcoin, the future remains unpredictable. Therefore, refrain from entrusting the entirety of your wealth in something uncertain. Allocate your resources according to your capabilities!
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 09:38:45 AM

As the situation in the country worsens and some of the reputed banks are already rumored to be bankrupt due to corrupt people.  Although the rumor says that the matter cannot be avoided, because it has been found to be true.Due to this the policy is having an impact on other banks.  People are now afraid to deposit money in banks, and they think it is too risky to keep money in banks because of current inflation.There is no risk in investing in gold, the price of gold never goes down, it keeps going up. If you don't like to keep money in the bank, convert your money into gold as an alternative investment, in the future, the price of gold will be higher and you can earn good profit.If you have good experience then you can invest in cryptocurrency.

uswa56

Activity: 826
Merit: 211

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 12:13:18 PM

How to save savings in inflation, there are many deposits provided by the bank, but banks often go bankrupt, does it make sense to buy gold? How is gold bought in a bank and interest is issued on it?
did you not want add another option like bitcoin lol

[between gold and bank deposits] --why do have to invest in something that can be continuously printed by the government like fiat currency, imo saving paper money is ridiculous, the thing that keeps happening is losing value over the years, and also the result of inflation.  while gold, well the amount is limited and the circulation of money there is quite fast, apart from that the majority of people still really love gold even gold is still the primadonna for women, this is what makes gold quite immune to inflation.  i invested in gold before getting to know bitcoin and when i got to know bitcoin i invested 60% in bitcoin : 40% in gold.
Rather than investing into fiat, it is good choice to go with gold. Throughout history the importance of gold can be seen and the goodness relies on how we make use of it. Women love gold and the same serves as an investment. This is two in one against the inflated fiat. I should've invested in bitcoin, but my major investments were on gold. This is all because of the choice of using it as collateral to get loans when there is an immediate need for money.
that is one of the advantages of investing in gold, besides the goods we can use and also when there is an urgent need there are many options that we can use to take out a loan with gold as collateral or sell it very easily too.
and also if you look at the movement of the price of gold from the past, nothing has decreased and has even continued to increase even though with very small movements.
Gold is of course a very good investment when compared to deposits.
the disadvantage of investing in deposits is that when you really need it, the investment is not easy to liquidate, there are even certain times that have been agreed upon from the start.

ftopikit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 12:50:42 PM

I used to like to invest in deposits, but now they have a small percentage of income. And it is not always possible to remove it on a day-to-day basis. This option is unjustified and there will be no move. Gold is not a bad option, but only if you are not eager to get a quick income.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 01:30:28 PM

How to save savings in inflation, there are many deposits provided by the bank, but banks often go bankrupt, does it make sense to buy gold? How is gold bought in a bank and interest is issued on it?
did you not want add another option like bitcoin lol

[between gold and bank deposits] --why do have to invest in something that can be continuously printed by the government like fiat currency, imo saving paper money is ridiculous, the thing that keeps happening is losing value over the years, and also the result of inflation.  while gold, well the amount is limited and the circulation of money there is quite fast, apart from that the majority of people still really love gold even gold is still the primadonna for women, this is what makes gold quite immune to inflation.  i invested in gold before getting to know bitcoin and when i got to know bitcoin i invested 60% in bitcoin : 40% in gold.

Indeed, why should we invest in something that is being printed in unlimited quantities? While the government is still printing fiat non-stop, there is no reason for us to hold it for long. If I only had to choose between depositing money in the bank and depositing gold, I would choose gold without hesitation. But gold is valuable not only because it is tied to the needs of women, if you regularly follow world news, you will see that countries are still racing to hoard gold more than any other asset class. That shows a huge demand for gold and it is also an asset with limited supply. But it wouldn't be wise to put all my eggs in one basket, so I'll look for other possible solutions like bitcoin. But if OP doesn't like bitcoin for some reason, you can look for other assets like real estate, and other metals like silver are also very potential...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 05:04:03 PM

If I may get you correctly you are talking of buying Gold as a currency to trade and hold? Just as few have mentioned banks doesn't sell gold but for some security reasons you may decide to store them over there. But practically you can change the narratives of buying digital gold which is Bitcoin and hold with this you are in possession of your asset and there's no risk of bankrupt or government in control of your assets. Digital money being bitcoin gives you more edge than fiat and it doesn't make any increase all less in a fixed deposit account.

You have correctly understood the distinction between physical gold and digital assets like Bitcoin. While physical gold can be purchased and stored as a means of diversifying and protecting wealth, digital assets like Bitcoin offer a different set of advantages and considerations

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
durop77

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 06:05:54 AM

I think he's talking about perspective - put it down and forget it. With the crypt, you still need to devote time, but in gold, even the same banks will not pay large interest. And just putting it down and waiting will take too much time. Of course, it's better to buy coins and spend a little time on it and get an income that you will see yourself than to wait for a miracle from banks and their small percentages.
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 10:59:25 AM

I think he's talking about perspective - put it down and forget it. With the crypt, you still need to devote time, but in gold, even the same banks will not pay large interest. And just putting it down and waiting will take too much time. Of course, it's better to buy coins and spend a little time on it and get an income that you will see yourself than to wait for a miracle from banks and their small percentages.

Although it is quite difficult to choose but the decision to invest in a bank or purchase gold depends on various factors, including your financial goals, risk tolerance, and market conditions. Investing in a bank typically involves depositing your money in various financial products such as savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), or money market accounts which has marginal profit but has the safety.
   While as Gold has been seen as a hedge against inflation. Unlike interest-earning bank accounts, gold doesn't generate income. Physical gold needs to be properly stored and secured, which could cost more money. You can invest in little transactions like cryptos and other small markets instead of keeping your cash locked up in the bank

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Wildwest

Activity: 1736
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 01:23:29 PM

Due to inflation many people are already hesitant to keep money in the bank, and they prefer to buy other assets such as property and other valuables and some people also invest in the crypto world, and buying gold in the bank is also very risky and I prefer to buy in stores directly and without any bank intervention, Because inflation will be a big problem for all of us for certain bank service users, so my advice is better to buy some Bitcoin to store and it will be more profitable in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2023, 02:05:06 PM

For cryptocurrency users, of course, it is a question that is very easy to answer because deposits in banks or buying gold in banks are things we will not do because we will prefer to invest in bitcoin which is able to provide large profits even though it all takes a long process and this is not a problem for those of us who really want to store assets that we no longer use, and will increase in size if the price increases.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 02:11:31 PM

When it comes to generating interest on gold, it's crucial to remember that gold does not create income in the same way that a regular savings account does. However, gold-linked financial instruments, such as gold-backed ETFs or gold-based savings accounts, can generate some returns. These alternatives differ based on the nation and financial institutions you have access to.
Banks provide several deposit choices, but they do entail some risk, including the threat of bank bankruptcy. Purchasing gold, which has historically been seen as a store of value, can be one technique for hedging against inflation and protecting wealth.
Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 06:19:48 PM

Due to inflation many people are already hesitant to keep money in the bank, and they prefer to buy other assets such as property and other valuables and some people also invest in the crypto world, and buying gold in the bank is also very risky and I prefer to buy in stores directly and without any bank intervention, Because inflation will be a big problem for all of us for certain bank service users, so my advice is better to buy some Bitcoin to store and it will be more profitable in the future.
Well, the interest in investing in bitcoin seems to have increased rapidly. Especially after seeing the large number of large banks that have gone bankrupt. Making people really start to doubt the security of keeping their money in the bank. And saving money in the bank also certainly will not make someone safe from inflation. Due to the fact that fiat money continues to depreciate in value today. So saving in the form of physical gold is the best for savings. And maybe some of us also keep it in bitcoin as a long term investment. it's just that I don't recommend keeping all of our assets in one basket. we have to divide it in several assets.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 02:10:16 AM

I think the easiest thing to deposit money is in banks, if we deposit money in gold then we need security because we have to protect gold, in contrast to banks which have better security, of course the positive side of gold is that we have the opportunity to profit because the increase in gold can reach 8 % per year.

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1097

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 04:45:50 AM

Well, the interest in investing in bitcoin seems to have increased rapidly. Especially after seeing the large number of large banks that have gone bankrupt. Making people really start to doubt the security of keeping their money in the bank. And saving money in the bank also certainly will not make someone safe from inflation. Due to the fact that fiat money continues to depreciate in value today. So saving in the form of physical gold is the best for savings. And maybe some of us also keep it in bitcoin as a long term investment. it's just that I don't recommend keeping all of our assets in one basket. we have to divide it in several assets.
it's tempting to gobble up the idea of Bitcoin as a safe haven against inflation. While it's true that many people, perhaps even your next-door neighbor, are diverting their assets to Bitcoin, we shouldn't gloss over the inherent volatility of cryptocurrencies.

That said, you've made a compelling case for Bitcoin as a hedge against inflation. True, the value of fiat currencies is perpetually playing a dangerous game of limbo, shrinking with each passing year. However, Bitcoin's scarcity mirrors that of gold, making it the 'digital gold' of this era. Although, I'd wager to say that unlike your grandpa's gold, Bitcoin doesn't make for a very good paperweight!

Let's not neglect the 'not putting all eggs in one basket' wisdom, though. Diversifying your portfolio is as vital as eating your veggies. It's a mundane task, but your future self will thank you for it. Think of it as a financial buffet where you need a healthy mix of investments, rather than gorging on just the crypto meatballs.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 05:50:04 AM

I think the easiest thing to deposit money is in banks, if we deposit money in gold then we need security because we have to protect gold, in contrast to banks which have better security, of course the positive side of gold is that we have the opportunity to profit because the increase in gold can reach 8 % per year.
about the benefits, it is clear that by buying gold the value will be better than when we keep money in the bank. but agree with you my friend, the security risk that will be obtained by spending our money in gold by saving money in the bank, it is clear that our money will be safer to put in the bank. I think the value obtained from the Bank with the increase in gold is not significant at this time, what is more profitable is that if money is put into crypto, it only takes patience to wait for the increase, which is indeed quite long.

BobK71

Activity: 2128
Merit: 655

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 06:47:53 AM

When the world economy is collapsing due to the effects of inflation, people are confused and do not know what to do. They are withdrawing their money from banks to survive this recession. , inflation on the other hand has put the bank's bankruptcy in extremely. Practically, those who are investing in Bitcoin in this situation must have taken a good way, and many others have invested in Gold because they do not have good ideas about Bitcoin. However, since the unlimited supply of gold, its price may decrease at any time, but bitcoin suply is Limited, it will naturally increase its price and be the only guide to protect against inflation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 07:51:20 AM

Especially when we think about the banking crisis we have been going through now, I think that it is absolutely necessary to hold our savings with physical gold. Of course, I chose this option in line with the question of the OP. Gold is a non-supply commodity, although it has a limited supply(!) and will not be sufficient if all the citizens of the world physically demand gold. For this reason, I would like to state that I am on the side of the opinion that a basket should be made with commodities, cryptocurrencies and inflation-protected government bonds to protect savings from inflation.
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1075

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 02:26:02 PM

People want to store their money in banks because they want to keep it and play it safe, but other people think the inflation rate sooner or later raises the value that you store in the bank will get reduce its value, so it's not ideal. Additionally, of it people think they have a good return because of the high APY, which is not compared to the different investments such as gold. As you can see, its value is continuously rising, so it's a better investment than the bank; if you have more options than gold, having different sources of assets makes easier for you to depreciate. Other than crypto use the trend currently in the market which easier to you to adopt if you are an entrepreneur mindset you'll look what people need and not what other business have already in your place.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Velemir Sava

Activity: 261
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 03:24:30 PM

I myself like Investing in gold can be a hedge against inflation, because its value tends to rise during uncertain economic times and this was also implemented by my parents first and has proven to perform well anytime and anywhere it can be sold and can also be used as collateral. For banks at this time there are lots of issues of being hit by a hyker attack and prone to collapse, especially those that are performing poorly and I take great care and always monitor so that my funds are not misplaced.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: