Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Presidential election tribunal  (Read 60 times)
Marykeller (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 01:54:27 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2023, 06:56:18 PM by Marykeller
Merited by Asiska02 (2)

As we Nigerians d wait for Nigeria Court Tribunal to give us their final verdict of whom wins the just concluded election between Tinubu, Atiku, and Obi

COA(Court of Appeal) has set aside five judges that will do justice to the case that Peter Obi and Atiku petitioned against Tinubu over INEC declaring him as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

The five judges that will do the ruling at the Presidential election Tribunal are:
1. Hon. Justice Haruna Simon Tsammani
2. Hon. Justice Stephen Jonah Adah
3. Hon. Justice Mistura Omodere Bolaji-Yusuf
4. Hon. Justice Boloukuoromo Moses Ugo
5. Hon. Justice Abba-Bello Mohammed

Link to read the more detailed background of the five stated judges
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/presidential-election-tribunal-5-justices-thatll-determine-tinubu-atiku-obis-fate/amp/

In your view, do you think we Nigerians should trust the process by which these five judges will deliver their justice to the just-concluded presidential election without accepting a bribe? Remember that the fate of this country lies in them

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 02:14:14 PM

All those judges there that you have listed have been bribed and they are all corrupt. No good results will come out from this Tribunal. My faith is on God and not on those judges. The whichever way they like to do let them do it. My hope is not on the government any more so I am not interested in Nigeria Government and Politics. They clear cases in this Tribunal but they will not judge the right thing but will do the contradiction of judgment. And that will cause double jeopardy.The best way to end Nigeria problem is...

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Silver005

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 06:48:27 PM

Among all this judges, I don't trust anyone of them as long as they are all a Nigerian, and I will like to ask some questions please,

How was this selection of the judges are being made? did they pick each judge from the each candidate of the presidential election 's lawyer or the government just brought them out on their own side,to hear from the difference lawyer of each candidate and then rules the judgement? because if it is so that the government brought them from their own side as a government,my brother my sister no way,case closed, because who are the government in power and who are they fighting against? With all this you should know that they should be a faviourism  and you know who could that be..

But the prayers and cry of the poor mases in this country and the blood of innocent people who have lost their lives in one way or the other because of the bad government will not relent it will continue to fight for justice until they will confess their sins...
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 11:43:41 PM

In your view, do you think we Nigerians should trust the process by which these five judges will deliver their justice to the just-concluded presidential election without accepting a bribe? Remember that the fate of this country lies in them

Let them do their work to the best of their ability and be just in their actions and verdicts. The fate of the country does not lies in the hands of five judges but lies in every citizen’s hands and God. Those that supported their respective candidates in the election have a vital role to still play even though their candidate wins the election and will be inaugurated. They’re just a leader to represent us but we are the government and the role will play in the government is what makes us a better people and nation.

All those judges there that you have listed have been bribed and they are all corrupt. No good results will come out from this Tribunal. My faith is on God and not on those judges. The whichever way they like to do let them do it. My hope is not on the government any more so I am not interested in Nigeria Government and Politics. They clear cases in this Tribunal but they will not judge the right thing but will do the contradiction of judgment. And that will cause double jeopardy.The best way to end Nigeria problem is...

What is the best way to end the problem? Hope you’re not thinking of violence in anyway?
If you’re interested or not interested in the government, the happenings there will still affect you as far as you still live in the same nation. I know we’re all tired of the challenges we’re facing in the country, but as a patriotic citizen, we should always hope for a good change and a better country and not to be aggrieved and hate the nation we’re birthed into.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Framelover

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 10:43:07 PM

I understand ur interest for a solution to Nigeria's problems, but advocating for the abandonment of the government and politics is not a productive solution. The best way to end Nigeria's problems is through constructive engagement with the political process, advocating for positive change and holding our leaders accountable. We can work towards a better future for Nigeria together.

But the prayers and cry of the poor mases in this country and the blood of innocent people who have lost their lives in one way or the other because of the bad government will not relent it will continue to fight for justice until they will confess their sins...
While it's understandable to feel frustrated, hurt and angry about the injustices in Nigeria, it's also important to remember that change requires action and not just prayers. We must work towards positive change through peaceful and constructive means which does not involve bloodshed, engaging with the political process, advocating for reforms, and most importantly, changing our mindset away from negativity.

As we Nigerians d wait for Nigeria Court Tribunal to give us their final verdict of whom wins the just concluded election between Tinubu, Atiku, and Obi

COA(Court of Appeal) has set aside five judges that will do justice to the case that Peter Obi and Atiku petitioned against Tinubu over INEC declaring him as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

The five judges that will do the ruling at the Presidential election Tribunal are:
1. Hon. Justice Haruna Simon Tsammani
2. Hon. Justice Stephen Jonah Adah
3. Hon. Justice Mistura Omodere Bolaji-Yusuf
4. Hon. Justice Boloukuoromo Moses Ugo
5. Hon. Justice Abba-Bello Mohammed

Link to read the more detailed background of the five stated judges
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/presidential-election-tribunal-5-justices-thatll-determine-tinubu-atiku-obis-fate/amp/

It is true that corruption and bribery unfortunately exist in our country, but it is important to have some faith in the legal system and the individuals involved in this case to uphold the rule of law and deliver a just outcome for all Nigerians. For a peaceful coexistence, it is important for both parties to accept the ruling of the tribunal no matter what the outcome may be and work together towards making Nigeria better.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 233

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 08:18:53 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

The thing be say Nigerians don loose hope for our leaders, in fact we no trust them again. Who fit blame us? Them no dey trustworthy, you go see corrupt politicians go steal money, evidence go dey say true true them commit the crime, them go carry them go court, at the end of the day nothing go happen, the case go just die like that. Na im de make we ordinary Nigerians de reason say politicians de bribe judges.

So for this election tribunal matter wey de for ground now, based on say we no trust the judiciary, especially for matters wey concern big politicians, we de reason say them go dey biased, to favor who bribe pass. But make we no judge them finish, make we just allow them to do dem work, hoping say them go get conscience and integrity to carry out them duty. 

Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 04:15:06 PM

I'd take the words of @Asiska to heart, op; because while we are frustrated and upset over the outcome of the election, it can still repeat itself in the verdict that would be passed by these judges if God does not intervene.
 As a contri, we don tire for the mago mago wey dey happen and of way dey to jakpa go anada place, we go do am. Corruption for dis contri be like five and six and personally, I no  dey interested sins money fit changes hands anyday, but I just hope say dem go consider tomorrow before dem do wetin no good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x