Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Opportunity  (Read 341 times)
JarvisTechnology (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:08:27 PM

Currently I am well connected with someone who regularly pushes %70+ pump and dumps daily.

Thats being said , I have very little to work with. I am also not online everytime he does this (work hours + not the same time zone).

I would like to capitalize this and make as much money as possible.

I have tried and made some money but the initial amount was so little for the past 2 weeks I only got into 8 of them and all of them were around %100 so I doubled my money everytime I joined.

What do you guys think I should do to capitalize this more? I know I can't ask for money from everyone and expect them to go 'oohh you will double my money , here you go all my life savings to you then' , so I need some other way to either find a capital or at least a decent way to prove people I can do this and get them to fund me .

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:22:35 PM

Well I think you should for 1 maybe show some trade records that would help prove that you did double your money.

Also I will have to ask, if you are claiming you doubled your money every time and you did it 8 times even if you started with 0.01BTC.

0.01BTC > 0.02BTC > 0.04BTC > 0.08BTC > 0.16BTC > 0.32BTC > 0.64BTC > 1.28BTC

Basically you now have 1.28 BTC and assuming you can continue to double it, in about 5 more times you would have a 40.96 BTC. so Im kinda confused on how you dont have enough. My only assumption is that your implying you want 100's of bitcoins which still is only 5 more times or 10 more starting from now and youd have 1310.72BTC. so im not sure why you need more.

In any case, I am more then willing to invest 0.01BTC if you can show me some trades and/or proof that you have doubled your balance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: