Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I find funds?  (Read 461 times)
JarvisTechnology (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:11:50 PM

Currently I am well connected with someone who regularly pushes %70+ pump and dumps daily.

Thats being said , I have very little to work with. I am also not online everytime he does this (work hours + not the same time zone).

I would like to capitalize this and make as much money as possible.

I have tried and made some money but the initial amount was so little for the past 2 weeks I only got into 8 of them and all of them were around %100 so I doubled my money everytime I joined.

What do you guys think I should do to capitalize this more? I know I can't ask for money from everyone and expect them to go 'oohh you will double my money , here you go all my life savings to you then' , so I need some other way to either find a capital or at least a decent way to prove people I can do this and get them to fund me .

cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:53:20 PM

Why is your post under services?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:53:47 PM

Currently I am well connected with someone who regularly pushes %70+ pump and dumps daily.

Thats being said , I have very little to work with. I am also not online everytime he does this (work hours + not the same time zone).

I have tried and made some money but the initial amount was so little for the past 2 weeks I only got into 8 of them and all of them were around %100 so I doubled my money everytime I joined.

What do you guys think I should do to capitalize this more? I know I can't ask for money from everyone and expect them to go 'oohh you will double my money , here you go all my life savings to you then' , so I need some other way to either find a capital or at least a decent way to prove people I can do this and get them to fund me .

Geat a loan from a bank and as you claim you can double it easily so rinse and repeat with all banks in your city till you are a millioaire?
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:55:52 PM

Why is your post under services?
yes you need to go in Marketplace its better place for your idea  Wink

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:27:56 AM

Geat a loan from a bank and as you claim you can double it easily so rinse and repeat with all banks in your city till you are a millioaire?

I would recommend the same. Once you've done it with all the banks in your city, you can go nationwide and become a billionaire!
JarvisTechnology (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:52:18 AM

I don't need that much , something around 500$ that much.

Also I don't know how to emphasize this but I DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR MONEY.

I just search for a way to get 500$ as soon as possible.

The banks here don't loan that low.

m3whiteknight

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:47:38 PM

I have a easier way for you, connect me to your source, I make money and give you 20% split. You don t need to do any thing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: