Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Co-Founder  (Read 42 times)
amysteryremains (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 10:29:47 AM

Hello, Bitcointalk community!

I am excited to announce my latest project, which aims to revolutionize the world of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) by introducing asset-backed NFTs. As I embark on this journey, I am actively seeking a co-founder who shares my passion for blockchain technology and wants to be part of this groundbreaking venture.

What are Asset-Backed NFTs?

Asset-backed NFTs combine the power of blockchain technology with real-world assets, creating a new paradigm for digital ownership and value. By linking NFTs to tangible assets such as real estate, commodities, or rare collectibles, we unlock a realm of possibilities for investors and enthusiasts alike. These asset-backed NFTs offer a unique value proposition by providing intrinsic value and diversification within the blockchain ecosystem.

Who am I?

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ashish, and I have been an avid blockchain enthusiast and developer for several years. I have a deep understanding of the technology's potential and have been involved in various blockchain projects. Now, I am excited to embark on this new endeavor and create a project that pushes the boundaries of what NFTs can achieve.

What am I looking for?

I am seeking a like-minded co-founder to join me on this ambitious journey. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:

Passion for blockchain and NFTs: An understanding of the potential and impact of blockchain technology and a genuine interest in the NFT space.

Technical expertise: Proficiency in blockchain development, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (dApps). Experience in Solidity, Ethereum, or other relevant technologies is highly desirable.

Entrepreneurial mindset: A visionary with an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to take risks and explore uncharted territories. Experience in launching and scaling projects will be an asset.

Collaboration and teamwork: A strong collaborator who can work effectively within a team, bringing diverse skills and perspectives to the table.

What will you gain?

By joining this project as a co-founder, you will have the unique opportunity to:

Co-create and shape the future of asset-backed NFTs.
Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and explore its potential applications.
Gain exposure to the vibrant blockchain community and network with industry leaders.
Participate in the strategic decision-making process, influencing the project's direction.
Share in the success of the project through equity and potential financial rewards.

How to get in touch?

If you are excited about the potential of asset-backed NFTs and believe you have the skills and mindset to be an invaluable co-founder, I would love to hear from you. Let's come together and build something extraordinary!

Ashish Singh Chahar
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashish-singh-chahar/
https://twitter.com/chaharashish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 10:42:44 AM

Posting in off topics to look for co-founder not a right move, you could move it to project development board found by clicking on this link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0
And btw, if you ever needed someone to shill, sockpuppet and deceive the unsuspected and unaware, let me know because those things are my expertise, Ok here are some examples of my past works which were killing *literary.

Here we go :

"Wow, cool pro"

So you might ask why is it incomplete?  Can you imagine how hard it is to shill for hundreds of garbage projects a day? One can get tired and forget to finish the sentence, though I guarantee that half sentence would also work greatly.

Here is another one :

NTFs are very pro

Or :

Looking forward to this,
Interesting,
I'm watching this! etc.

Don't take offence, I have been constantly saturated with ICOs for years, and now with NTFs which are the same as ICOs with a different looks and theme, so no matter how much such projects seem to be legit, I just treat them all the same.

*= lol.

🖤😏
amysteryremains (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 12:20:02 PM

Posting in off topics to look for co-founder not a right move, you could move it to project development board found by clicking on this link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0
And btw, if you ever needed someone to shill, sockpuppet and deceive the unsuspected and unaware, let me know because those things are my expertise, Ok here are some examples of my past works which were killing *literary.

Here we go :

"Wow, cool pro"

So you might ask why is it incomplete?  Can you imagine how hard it is to shill for hundreds of garbage projects a day? One can get tired and forget to finish the sentence, though I guarantee that half sentence would also work greatly.

Here is another one :

NTFs are very pro

Or :

Looking forward to this,
Interesting,
I'm watching this! etc.

Don't take offence, I have been constantly saturated with ICOs for years, and now with NTFs which are the same as ICOs with a different looks and theme, so no matter how much such projects seem to be legit, I just treat them all the same.

*= lol.

Hey there,

I already have a post on the project development board where I've presented my initial idea..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5451014.0

Also thanks for your unique response! I can see you've mastered the art of one-liners and have a talent for being skeptical. Your expertise in shilling, sockpuppeting, and deceiving is truly admirable, although I must admit, those aren't exactly the qualities I'm seeking for my project.

But hey! we all have our preferences.. right??? While you may view all projects as the same, I'm here to revolutionize the NFT space with asset-backed tokens. If you ever decide to shift your perspective and explore the potential of creating something extraordinary, feel free to reach out.

Until then, keep perfecting those half-finished sentences and watching the NFT world from the sidelines.

Cheers,
Ashish
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: