Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i get the crypto whales signal???  (Read 659 times)
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 05:34:07 PM

As I shared way back in 2019;

"Please be careful with traders who run private groups, do phone consultations, and sell courses.

Most successful traders are too busy trading, they don't have time to teach.

It would be a distraction."

The same as how should whales are doing right now. Does someone really believe that a "real whales" will bother to provide a signal? In the first place, do the users who are interested in these signal things, really believe that those they rely on are even whales? Regardless, crypto is volatile and even professional traders can't withstand it fully.
private or premium group is not profitable for joining right now, last year I spent more than $500 for joining private group and include signal coins for buying with one year duration but never earned profit because they share some coins recommended when price have been up. Its sure about professional trader can't guarantee with always earn profit and some time mistake made when wrong predicting exactly whales make good or bad news will impact with price and up drastically.

Private group is one way how to get passive income with consistent, I don't sure with some one controlling private group earn profit consistent with their trading but most of them earn profit by opening private group.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2023, 07:22:33 PM

Does it make sense to follow whale signals? Usually these signals are delayed. And you buy on these signals when you should have been selling (and vice versa).  I used to follow the signals, but did not see much point in doing so. Yes, you can make a small profit over time, but you can also lose everything if you don't get oriented in time.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2023, 04:27:28 AM

Remember that the bitcoin market is extremely volatile, and relying entirely on whale signals may not ensure your trading success. The presence of whales might be indicated by sudden, big price fluctuations, aberrant trading volumes, or odd buy/sell orders. Remember that depending exclusively on whale signals for trading choices might be dangerous. Whale behavior is frequently undertaken in private, and the public's access to individual whale signals is limited.
Trading is risky, and everyone involved with cryptocurrency knows what they're getting into the moment they signed up for the market. Whales in the market increase and regulate the movement of particular projects to specific settings, not always but regularly. We have widely recognized Whales who are known for tweeting about forthcoming projects, but it's all in their favor. Elon Musk is one of the space's Whales; he always recommends tweets about companies and projects that he's interested in, and before we know it, a slew of investors flock to those projects, and he produces easy massive profits in his portfolio. Top whales' social handles, such as Twitter, and community organizations can provide crypto signals.

Stake VIP wager
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 05:01:58 AM

Remember that the bitcoin market is extremely volatile, and relying entirely on whale signals may not ensure your trading success. The presence of whales might be indicated by sudden, big price fluctuations, aberrant trading volumes, or odd buy/sell orders. Remember that depending exclusively on whale signals for trading choices might be dangerous. Whale behavior is frequently undertaken in private, and the public's access to individual whale signals is limited.
Trading is risky, and everyone involved with cryptocurrency knows what they're getting into the moment they signed up for the market. Whales in the market increase and regulate the movement of particular projects to specific settings, not always but regularly. We have widely recognized Whales who are known for tweeting about forthcoming projects, but it's all in their favor. Elon Musk is one of the space's Whales; he always recommends tweets about companies and projects that he's interested in, and before we know it, a slew of investors flock to those projects, and he produces easy massive profits in his portfolio. Top whales' social handles, such as Twitter, and community organizations can provide crypto signals.
While Elon is the most obvious example of what you are talking about there are many other whales or influencers which can move the price of a coin with a single comment, and this is very dangerous as people are putting not only their faith but their financial future on the hands of people they do not know at all, and this is a huge problem as you have no way to know the intentions of those people until it is too late and you have invested already in that coin.
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 04:42:15 PM

Topic says it all
If some one have the info about crypto whales signals
Feel free to share

Dont give me any free advice about doing or researching or analyzing my own trade. I just need some whales signals to gather some info with my own statistics.

So fell free to share if u have any idea about whale signals

The whales are dead lols  Grin Grin, i will prefer to learn to be the whale rather. in my own point of view in the market as of now FUNDAMENTAL moves the market most e.g NEWS. Every other thing attached to trading the market are just for confirmation.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 05:01:55 PM

The experience far out-weighs the demo. Looking for a cheat sheet to copy from or someones steps to follow to earn big while trading crypto?
This is what it sounds like, because those who really make the big gains stayed true to the game of trading. Can't have all the tools and still wait for someone to bear the responsibility of your investment skills.
Take charge! Learn, improve on what you know. Get to understand how the system works and find the right strategy that suits your attention.
A good place to learn and stay updated is on social media, like Telegram, I heard discord has communities for its crypto traders enthusiaste.
Meet someone who knows someone with same interest in trading and watch how you automatically know the right time to trade and get the best.

While it is still not a bad idea to have inquired, I prefer one learns to go with flow of trading traffic during the times, instead of when the whales movement begin and events starts to affect the selling and buying of crypto assets .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 05:51:41 PM

You can get all the signals on Twitter and Telegram, you can easily find them,
search by typing the name of the coin and enter, then you can have analysis from several experts who have given their ideas there.
if you are lucky then you can join the telegram channel and get information about analysis quickly.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 06:26:48 PM

I really dont understand what good a whale signal is to anyone when it could be just a simple buying of crypto or probably a long time hodler selling part of their crypto stash.

Besides, if it's trading you are really interested in then you are better off learning the art and also learn how to read charts and you should be fine, btw these whale signals wouldn't be happening frequently which means you wont be trading much if this is what you are after.

You can get all the signals on Twitter and Telegram, you can easily find them

I wonder how many crypto traders have lost money using such services  Roll Eyes and I would advice staying away from such!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 07:18:20 PM

While Elon is the most obvious example of what you are talking about there are many other whales or influencers which can move the price of a coin with a single comment, and this is very dangerous as people are putting not only their faith but their financial future on the hands of people they do not know at all, and this is a huge problem as you have no way to know the intentions of those people until it is too late and you have invested already in that coin.
Or simply say that we should really be that careful when it comes to market manipulation which is something that could really be happening on this space. If you do let yourself get blinded that much then you would really be
finding yourself would likely to lose money big time as you would really be following these signals to be something that you would rely. We know that when things becomes obvious on which news tends to be negative then
you would assume out that signals given would be negative but the price did go into the opposite direction.

I had many times able to witness out these kind of situations on which relying on someones signal and most of those fellas are really that relying much on their TA's which it isnt bad. We know that influential people
here on crypto space or even into those traditional market on which speaking up some few words into something would be giving out that significant impact but we know that not all the time
it would really be giving that guaranteed movement. On the time that you would be relying then its not a sure profit for you but rather it could also still go to the opposite side of things.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 03:34:18 AM

You can get all the signals on Twitter and Telegram, you can easily find them,
search by typing the name of the coin and enter, then you can have analysis from several experts who have given their ideas there.
if you are lucky then you can join the telegram channel and get information about analysis quickly.
To get such information you have to choose telegram or twitter. Different types of signals are available from all these types of social media. But most of the time we fall into the trap of various frauds and we don't get the correct one. So I think we should first decide whether the signal from which we are getting is real or fake.  Need to check. I think it would be better to contact experienced people or known people around us to get all these types of signals and then get the signals.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 09:38:37 AM

Whatttt

is there really any crypto whales signal out there, for what I know there is a tool maybe consider as whale movement but here you can chek it out yourself

https://twitter.com/whale_alert  For Bitcoin movement

and you can learn more here - https://dataguide.cryptoquant.com/top-10-presets/whale-dumping

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 05:35:17 PM

I think if anyone depend on signal he will be losser. So i always avoid signal to trade. Every traders should develop their skill i think. If anyone develop his skill he will be profitable today or tomorrow. Crypto whales signal don’t work all time. But if you want you Will found in many telegram, twitter and Facebook group. Some group are paid and some group are free. Some week ago i was joined a paid signal group but i saw that's signal did not work properly. I lost my valuable fund. So i will advice to avoid signal for trading..

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 03:59:10 AM

I think if anyone depend on signal he will be losser. So i always avoid signal to trade. Every traders should develop their skill i think. If anyone develop his skill he will be profitable today or tomorrow. Crypto whales signal don’t work all time. But if you want you Will found in many telegram, twitter and Facebook group. Some group are paid and some group are free. Some week ago i was joined a paid signal group but i saw that's signal did not work properly. I lost my valuable fund. So i will advice to avoid signal for trading..

I have never seen anyone make a profit by depending on other people's signals, but I don't think we need to stay away from those signals completely. I mean, we should arm ourselves with knowledge and experience and come up with our own analysis, while using other people's signals as a reference. We can also make erroneous judgments sometimes and using multiple references will help us make better decisions, but never depend solely on other people's signals, remember that they are for reference only.

One more thing, I also tried searching in those groups but didn't see any shark signal groups, what I see are mostly scam groups, so be careful.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 06:47:35 AM

If we are as unbiased as possible even those which try to trade the markets with their own skill will lose their money most of the time, as by design only a minority of the traders can make any money as speculators, however at least by trying to learn on their own they will have a chance to reach their goals, while those that follow signals have no chance at all, as even if the signals were any good, most likely they will lack the skill to apply the signals as they should.
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 05:23:22 PM

It's not about how to read chart and signal advise but it's all about how you see carefully of global situation. Signal only works if you know to making decision of you choice.  Never trust whlaes signal, your money is your responbility Never dare to blame others if yourself never DYOR with your choice. Market is manipulation their have a lot of startegy to make you confused so just trying learn next step for every moment you will choice

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 09:46:34 AM

It's not about how to read chart and signal advise but it's all about how you see carefully of global situation. Signal only works if you know to making decision of you choice.  Never trust whlaes signal, your money is your responbility Never dare to blame others if yourself never DYOR with your choice. Market is manipulation their have a lot of startegy to make you confused so just trying learn next step for every moment you will choice
Global situation is not that easy to see before it happens, we try our best but that doesn't mean that you will be able to succeed and things may change a lot. I think it is quite important to remember that not a lot of people are capable of doing that.

The best thing we can do at this moment is to achieve a success by trying to predict with signals, this doesn't have to be whale, if you can do that then it is your own achievement and kudos to you, but doing a technical analysis and getting signals when it hits something is still a valid choice. A lot of people trade that way, if a certain thing hits a certain level then you buy type of analysis has been what the traders are using for a long time now, it is very important.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 10:46:03 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2023, 05:02:59 PM by TheUltraElite

It's not about how to read chart and signal advise but it's all about how you see carefully of global situation. Signal only works if you know to making decision of you choice.  Never trust whlaes signal, your money is your responbility Never dare to blame others if yourself never DYOR with your choice. Market is manipulation their have a lot of startegy to make you confused so just trying learn next step for every moment you will choice
I doubt anyone who calls themselves a whale and then sends out big picks. No body can confirm a whale in true sense and real whales rarely make themselves publicly known. The ones who appear like that I feel are fake and more of a cheater trying to fool noobs. While a big whale and the or movement is difficult to predict, we can simply follow the long term strategy and wait it out.

So in short if you are getting whale named signals, assume them to be false.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 09:10:25 PM

I doubt anyone who calls themselves a whale and then sends out big picks. No body can confirm a whale in true sense and real whales rarely make themselves publicly known. The ones who appear like that I feel are fake and more of a cheater trying to fool noobs. While a big whale and th or movement is difficult to predict, we can simply follow the long term strategy and wait it out.

True, I also wouldn't think Whales would send a signal like that to anyone else. And I'm sure they won't have time for that. Whales are usually not ordinary people. Surely they have various orientations in investing. And they don't just focus on 1 thing. So it's impossible for them to share signal secrets, moreover they fully understand the law of doing business, never give the secret of success to other people.

Jado don't easily believe various signals on behalf of whales. These signals, of course, come from certain groups whose orientation is also certain to get money and profits from the share trading signals, not just for charity. In this world nothing is free especially for something very valuable and important. So, make the trading signals they share as one of the considerations, not completely following them.

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 09:32:33 PM

I doubt anyone who calls themselves a whale and then sends out big picks. No body can confirm a whale in true sense and real whales rarely make themselves publicly known. The ones who appear like that I feel are fake and more of a cheater trying to fool noobs. While a big whale and th or movement is difficult to predict, we can simply follow the long term strategy and wait it out.

True, I also wouldn't think Whales would send a signal like that to anyone else. And I'm sure they won't have time for that. Whales are usually not ordinary people. Surely they have various orientations in investing. And they don't just focus on 1 thing. So it's impossible for them to share signal secrets, moreover they fully understand the law of doing business, never give the secret of success to other people.

Jado don't easily believe various signals on behalf of whales. These signals, of course, come from certain groups whose orientation is also certain to get money and profits from the share trading signals, not just for charity. In this world nothing is free especially for something very valuable and important. So, make the trading signals they share as one of the considerations, not completely following them.
Whale signals arent really that something that would be easy to surface out, do we really thing that they would really be just simply relying with those signals which we know that they are ones who could significantly be able to make out some effect in the market once they do make a move? A group of whales kind of chat group and telling signals to each other? Possibly but there's no way
that these informations would easily leak out.There's no way that it could really be easily attain up by someone. Dont know if those some other TG or Discord groups which do consider to be providing some whale signals or legit or not but most likely they would be fake. There are some alerts but those are just pertaining about some huge transfer on funds into various exchanges or platforms or wallets on which it isnt totally a solid thing on where you could really be relying on these things to be that accurate or something that would really be relevant on applying it into your trading analysis.
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2023, 02:49:41 AM

Whale signals arent really that something that would be easy to surface out, do we really thing that they would really be just simply relying with those signals which we know that they are ones who could significantly be able to make out some effect in the market once they do make a move? A group of whales kind of chat group and telling signals to each other?
There are billionaire clubs, millionaire clubs so I am sure in cryptocurrency market, there will be whale clubs too. They can have contacts in person, meet each other in real life and they do have active communication with each other about the market situation and their game plans.

Possibly but there's no way that these informations would easily leak out.There's no way that it could really be easily attain up by someone.
They don't leak what can harm their game plan. If they leak something, they do it as part of their game plan to benefit them and to make their plan more easily to succeed.

Dont know if those some other TG or Discord groups which do consider to be providing some whale signals or legit or not but most likely they would be fake.
They are signal groups if you call correctly, not whale groups.

There are some alerts but those are just pertaining about some huge transfer on funds into various exchanges or platforms or wallets on which it isnt totally a solid thing on where you could really be relying on these things to be that accurate or something that would really be relevant on applying it into your trading analysis.
They are on-chain trackers which give us alerts but you can use those alert notification with your research and own interpretation. There are many reasons to move coins from one address to another address including to exchange account.

Whales are like you, they can move their coins to anywhere and whenever they want to move their coins. Do you always sell  your coins on centralized exchanges after you deposit it there? Not always.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███