Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i get the crypto whales signal???  (Read 659 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 06:18:50 AM

It's not about how to read chart and signal advise but it's all about how you see carefully of global situation. Signal only works if you know to making decision of you choice.  Never trust whlaes signal, your money is your responbility Never dare to blame others if yourself never DYOR with your choice. Market is manipulation their have a lot of startegy to make you confused so just trying learn next step for every moment you will choice
I doubt anyone who calls themselves a whale and then sends out big picks. No body can confirm a whale in true sense and real whales rarely make themselves publicly known. The ones who appear like that I feel are fake and more of a cheater trying to fool noobs. While a big whale and th or movement is difficult to predict, we can simply follow the long term strategy and wait it out.

So in short if you are getting whale named signals, assume them to be false.
Whales do not come out and say this is what I am going to do and you should do it as well. Signals are basically whales moving their money around and that's the thing, whales do not move their money around in one bulk order, maybe very unique cases could be made, and exchanges do it too, but real whales do not move their money all at once for you to figure it out.

Most of the time there is no way you would learn if a whale moved their money or not, that's just not going to happen, it would be very unlikely situation. This is why there is no need to expect it to change anytime soon. I believe that it is going to be pretty difficult to have anything remotely close to that again, it will definitely be a different situation to say the least.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 05:05:51 PM

Most of the time there is no way you would learn if a whale moved their money or not, that's just not going to happen, it would be very unlikely situation. This is why there is no need to expect it to change anytime soon. I believe that it is going to be pretty difficult to have anything remotely close to that again, it will definitely be a different situation to say the least.
Most of these cases I feel personally are overhyped and sold to newbies wanting something to see in the market. In reality, whales stay off the rader knowing the volume of their money and attempting to keep it safe from prying eyes. No whale would be that foolish to go around sending "free signals" to groups that could be followed by small fries. In the name of whales, its only scammers trying their luck.

But these groups have huge followership and are rampant on social media. First timers often make the mistake of trying them and lose money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x