Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Read this if you want to build Crypto Exchange.  (Read 73 times)
FedericoExbita (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Exbita - The best criptocurrency exchange script.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2023, 11:09:55 AM

THE EXBITA TEAM  Cool

How profitable is it to launch my own cryptocurrency exchange?

In recent years there has been some really incredible and exponential growth in the world of cryptocurrencies. Every year hundreds of thousands of new users decide to use this technology and hundreds of startups decide to launch new cryptocurrency exchanges. It is a business that has become quite profitable due to this growth. So how easy is it to launch or develop a cryptocurrency exchange?

What platforms can i use?

Today there are many platforms that facilitate this. One of them is Exbita.com, which offers a white-label script that allows you to launch a cryptocurrency exchange in less than 15 minutes for less than 500USD per month or a lifetime license of around 1400USD. No one in the market offers such a product and that is why we mention it. Exbita is the best option if we compare prices and times. For example, Coinsclone, a cryptocurrency exchange development agency, has prices starting as low as $10,000 and a delivery time of almost a month. That is why Exbita stands out in this market. It's as easy as getting one of their packages and installing the software. But even if you can't do it, Exbita will take care of everything for you to have an amazing experience.

What blockchains does exbita support?

Exbita.com supports ERC20, BEP20, TRC20, TRC10, POLYGON networks and any FIAT currency in the world. It offers an administrator panel where you can control everything, from the users to the transactions within the platform and even the markets. It is also very important to note that Exbita supports liquidity integration, that is, you will have your orderbook full thanks to the liquidity of the most important platforms in the world, such as Binance.

So how do I launch my own cryptocurrency exchange?

1- The first step is to talk to an Exbita representative so we can know if our product meets your needs.
2- Choose a package at Exbita.com there are cloud packages controlled by Exbita from $500 or you can create your own infrastructure with a lifetime license.
3- Install the script, validate the license and choose a theme among those available.

And yes, you can do all this in less than 15 minutes, a really short time and in a totally accessible way for those who have no development or coding experience.

And can i launch my own app on android or ios?

Yes, exbita offers the development of the cryptocurrency exchange in the mobile version for a separate price. Which is an important point since many users prefer to access from mobile devices, reaching more than 70% of users, as you can see, a large majority prefer to access from their cell phones.

Exbita and its possible customizations:

Exbita offers several themes with which you can change according to your needs, reaching up to more than 20 variables. which makes it the script with more possibilities. Among those variables you can change colors, logos, design itself, etc. Images of the new Demo here:

https://i.ibb.co/MhKp5H4/Whats-App-Image-2023-05-02-at-7-07-57-AM.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/GH8RcFG/Whats-App-Image-2023-05-02-at-3-19-08-PM.jpg

Summary:

Exbita is one of the best options on the market when it comes to launching your own cryptocurrency exchange, being able to cover more than 90% of the common requirements among users. not only because of its easy and fast implementation, but also because of its complexity in a good way. Exbita is definitely your ideal place if you want to start a business in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Exbita.com

Disclaimer: Launching a cryptocurrency exchange is not an easy task and we do not encourage you to invest in cryptocurrency or our product. This business requires investment, good marketing, a team, etc. If you know what you are doing, Exbita is your ally.  Wink

EXBITA THE BEST CRYPTO EXCHANGE SCRIPT - BUILD YOUR EXCHANGE TODAY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FedericoExbita (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Exbita - The best criptocurrency exchange script.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2023, 11:47:06 AM

You can contact us via info@exbita.com or +54 3446 202908 or +90 535 062 95 81 (WhatsApp) we will help you in the process and we will provide you with a unique service.  Smiley

EXBITA THE BEST CRYPTO EXCHANGE SCRIPT - BUILD YOUR EXCHANGE TODAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: