Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of bitcoin is not rising soon!.  (Read 1048 times)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 01:59:37 AM

I would agree with you if I didn't know how to assess the market technically. Based on what I've seen on the Bitcoin chart, the trend appears to be bullish. As long as the price does not break the prior low, I will consider Bitcoin to be bullish; however, if the price does break the previous low, I will consider Bitcoin to be bearish. Sometimes terrible news arrives in the market merely for market makers to buy at a deep discount before it rises, in other words, manipulation. So, before you panic because you got terrible news, look at the chart first before assuming that the price drop is accurate. In trading, both fundamental and technical analysis are useful.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OcTradism

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 02:09:21 AM

I would agree with you if I didn't know how to assess the market technically. Based on what I've seen on the Bitcoin chart, the trend appears to be bullish.
Trends are different if you use different charts. 30 minutes, 4-hours, 1-day, 1-week, 1-month, 1-year charts will show you different trend lines.

Because Bitcoin is for long term investment, if you want to find its trend, use 1-year chart to look first. If you want to see what's going on in nearly past months, use 1-moth chart. Viewing from wide to narrow pictures is very good.
https://charts.bitbo.io/yearly-candles/

Sometimes terrible news arrives in the market merely for market makers to buy at a deep discount before it rises, in other words, manipulation. So, before you panic because you got terrible news, look at the chart first before assuming that the price drop is accurate. In trading, both fundamental and technical analysis are useful.
If you hold bitcoins for long term, you don't have to digest news. Let news do its role in the market, makes people panic, greed, fomo but with time, price will grow.

Good views with https://casebitcoin.com/charts

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Stella Mese

Activity: 392
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 02:10:22 AM

the price of bitcoin is currently experiencing a decline and of course there are many reasons and maybe it could also be because
high btc transaction fees that discourage people from buying btc. so indeed for now btc is being faced with a tough ordeal and in my opinion btc will definitely take quite a long time to recover, and I hope the price of btc goes up quickly, and hopefully btc transaction fees quickly return to normal and become cheap.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 02:25:04 AM

It's getting cheaper already. Last time I tried 10 minutes priority for 10USD. It used to be 24$ a week ago.

the price of bitcoin is currently experiencing a decline and of course there are many reasons and maybe it could also be because
high btc transaction fees that discourage people from buying btc. so indeed for now btc is being faced with a tough ordeal and in my opinion btc will definitely take quite a long time to recover, and I hope the price of btc goes up quickly, and hopefully btc transaction fees quickly return to normal and become cheap.

The market is very unpredictable. For a moment we get to have a green candle and hours later it's already red presenting us lower lows.

But I think we are about to bounce again sooner to go more than $31K. Just my hunch as I see the 4hr chart getting ready to move up and there is the news about the regulation hearing moving forward. 

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 490
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 03:31:40 AM

The movement of price index has clearly show that the price will not rise this year, is almost half a year now since the price drops, this is far beyond inflation and fiscal policy of the government, I think bitcoin is suffering heavy weight withdrawals and it might end up been this Stuart for the year.

Out of  100% of international market chats bitcoin is beneath the range price counts of crude oil, gas, gold and diamond, that's means bitcoin is far from rising soon.
What do you think?
The way the Bitcoin market has been fluctuating this year doesn't look like it will be a bull market again. The Bitcoin market touched $31,000 at the beginning of the new year when the Bitcoin market dropped to $15,000. But right now the market is in the middle of parity which is not growing very fast.
The Bitcoin growth rate is not growing that much but I think the Bitcoin market will pump a lot at some point. It is certain that the Bitcoin market will turn into a bull market, but it may take a year or so.

Gold and Diamonds have increased in value compared to Bitcoin in the current market. But if you look at the past, the price of Bitcoin once pumped more than the price of gold. So I think it would be best to invest in the current market position in Bitcoin. Because there is no volatility, you must be patient by investing in Bitcoin and in the future we know that Bitcoin will change into a bull market.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 03:45:25 AM

as a bitcoin investor and someone who believes in bitcoin, for me it doesn't really matter if bitcoin doesn't increase this year. considering that when I invest in bitcoin, I tend to dare to hold it in the long term, and what is used to invest is cold money, so I will remain faithful to waiting for it like in 2017 and 2021, where many people do not expect bitcoin to reach levels beyond many people estimate

Bazzu

Activity: 476
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 05:29:06 AM
Merited by traderethereum (1)

we will not know for the future price of bitcoin, including this year's price.

Bitcoin has the nature of fluctuating and of course people who have experience in BTC for more than a decade will definitely not be surprised to see BTC price movements.
and in my opinion the price of btc can still be called normal. and indeed now the price of btc is declining but with this decline I consider it a good opportunity to buy btc.
So basically no one will know about BTC price predictions because BTC prices are difficult to predict.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Liang ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ https://liang.community/ █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 05:46:29 AM

The movement of price index has clearly show that the price will not rise this year, is almost half a year now since the price drops, this is far beyond inflation and fiscal policy of the government, I think bitcoin is suffering heavy weight withdrawals and it might end up been this Stuart for the year.

Out of  100% of international market chats bitcoin is beneath the range price counts of crude oil, gas, gold and diamond, that's means bitcoin is far from rising soon.
What do you think?

Try to put more effort, when you want to spread FUD. Grin
The crypto winter isn't over and nobody is expecting some crazy 100K Bitcoin bull run anytime soon. Bitcoin is doing just fine right now.
I hope that this transaction fee madness cause by the ordinals protocol will end soon, but I'm not optimist.
Why the hell do you have to compare Bitcoin to crude oil, gas, gold and diamonds? A global recession might be coming, the price of everything except gold might be going down. Bitcoin might be a safe heaven, but I don't think that the "powers that be" would allow BTC to be used as a safe heaven. I expect another big crypto company going down by the end of the year, probably Binance.

Crypt0Gore

Activity: 840
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 05:48:00 AM

In spite of this correction, I'm bullish on Bitcoin. This could be the last opportunity to buy some Bitcoin in 2023. Instead of panicking, why not take this opportunity to keep buying some Bitcoin?

Now is the time to get your hands on what you can, this downtrend is expected because it is better than a crazy surge. It would be bad for the market overall if we kept surging.

Since there will be plenty of time to accumulate more Bitcoin if Bitcoin doesn't increase this year, I'll be happy about it.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 06:08:00 AM

Far from rising, Bitcoin's price has only been on a downward spiral. I am very worried about this market because I have taken futures trade in Bitcoin. I have already lost almost 60% of my money. If the market goes down a little more, I will lose all my money. I am not satisfied with the movement of the market, the market is only moving downward. 
Looking at the current state of the market, can anyone tell me how much more the market can go down from the current state. I tried to understand the market movement in different ways but I think the market may go down further. Please let me know your opinion on this.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 10:28:24 AM

What do you think?
Do you try to question Bullrun? If you invest in Bitcoin for the near term I think, it is very unlikely that Bitcoin has experienced a significant increase this year, but who knows Bitcoin can also be the center of attention this year, no one knows about it, commodities such as oil, gold And others do have high demand so the market has a fairly high capitalization.
Speculation will indeed make a doubt when viewed from today's world news about the Bitcoin market, I think that is usual.
And you also need to remember that we are in the sideway zone for Bitcoin, of course for the zone, it is usually quite long before Bitcoin rises again, you only need to wait before Halving or after Halving Bitcoin will experience an increase in price.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Issa56

Activity: 1358
Merit: 908

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 10:31:28 AM

How sure are you that bitcoin price is not going to rise this year? And I don't know if anyone told you the specific time that bitcoin price is going to rise because am sure nobody knows that. How sure are you that bitcoin is suffering from heavy weight withdrawals, can you please provide proof for that. It's almost a year now that bitcoin price drop but don't you see that bitcoin price is bouncing back gradually, ending of last year bitcoin went to around $16k but today bitcoin is around $26k. If bitcoin have been suffering from heavy weight withdrawal, do you think Bitcoin will have gotten to the current price.

Currently Bitcoin price falls, but it will not continue and  some changes will happen in upcoming days. Most of the recent researches indicates that the price of Bitcoin will increase by end of the May 2023. So don't loose your hope that Bitcoin is not rising. Surely it will rise but it will need some time.
Am sure the OP is among set of people that just need quick money from bitcoin, maybe he is expect bitcoin to bounce back to $60k+ overnight. The OP should know that bitcoin didn't dump overnight and it won't pump overnight, when Bitcoin was dumping, it was dumping gradually and if bitcoin will pump it will also be a gradual process.

I will recommend you don't believe what all those researchers say or you might endup being disappointed if bitcoin didn't pump at the specific period that they gave. All I will tell you is that have confidence in bitcoin and bitcoin will pump again, but we don't know when the pump will be happening.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 12:36:15 PM

It's okay if bitcoin hasn't been able to increase again this year because bitcoin still has a lot of time to increase.
We must be grateful that we are still given more time to be able to buy bitcoins at low prices so we have to use this time to buy bitcoins.
You can use the DCA method if you can't buy bitcoins using a lot of money. It can also help you to be able to accumulate many bitcoins.
And even though it looks like bitcoin is looking hard to go up, I believe the price of bitcoin will go higher and it's only a matter of time.
So be patient to wait until the price goes up again.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 12:50:14 PM

It's okay if bitcoin hasn't been able to increase again this year because bitcoin still has a lot of time to increase.
We must be grateful that we are still given more time to be able to buy bitcoins at low prices so we have to use this time to buy bitcoins.
You can use the DCA method if you can't buy bitcoins using a lot of money. It can also help you to be able to accumulate many bitcoins.
And even though it looks like bitcoin is looking hard to go up, I believe the price of bitcoin will go higher and it's only a matter of time.
So be patient to wait until the price goes up again.
The price would either go up or down. I think it is more likely to increase this year even if it won't reach its ATH. The market have shown progress already from the market crash since its ATH and that is something already to consider. But as usual, the market price won't continuously increase in a consistent manner; corrections would always take place no matter how we wish the price to not fall. The bullrun is more likely to happen next year due to the anticipated halving but as we manage our expectation, things won't instantly happen. Indeed, patience will be required no matter what behavior the market is showing. Find the right entry points and you will be good to go.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptolists
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Co-founder of CryptoLists.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 01:02:57 PM

Out of 100% of international market chats bitcoin is beneath the range price counts of crude oil, gas, gold and diamond, that's means bitcoin is far from rising soon.
What do you think?

I think there is significant more downside before Bitcoin goes up again. It's about to enter the 5th leg of the Elliott Wave, which means that a new upturn will begin after that. How soon? Hard to predict, but the downturn might last another 6-10 months - or a bit more or less. My estimate is based on Elliott Wave theory and between 8-12k is the next level to watch out for.

I'm the co-founder of Crypto Lists. Our site mainly compare Bitcoin casinos, but also review alt coins and blockchains.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 01:07:55 PM

I don't believe you accurately compare the present market price to last year, when it dropped to $18k to frighten new traders about the significant bear that persisted in the market until the year's end. If the market price can go from $19k to $30k in 2023 before falling to $27k a few hours ago, it indicates that the price of BTC is rising and that there is hope that it may rise even further to reach $40k before falling back to bear once more.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 01:08:07 PM

I value your opinion, but personally, I still believe that Bitcoin's price will remain stable this year and I don't anticipate a bull run anytime soon. Instead, I suspect that we may see a slight decrease in price to around $20k before it starts to increase again, possibly reaching $30-$35k.

Please note that this is just my speculation, and there is no reliable information to support my prediction.

Bitcoin's price can be influenced by various factors including news and commodities. Anything could happen, but we can always hope for the best.

I think we cannot directly compare Bitcoin to traditional commodities because they differ in terms of price correction. Bitcoin's price can correct by as much as 10% or even more, while commodities such as gold or diamonds tend to have more stable prices.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 01:15:11 PM

now is not the time to talk about the increase in bitcoin because every drastic price drop, bitcoin takes up to 4 years to regain its highest value, and we have often found this in the past few years, so for now we need patience to get it back bitcoin value to the highest number and many investors hope that the increase will occur within this year but I'm not sure this will happen, because bitcoin and altcoins have not been able to find a bright spot both inside and outside.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 02:10:13 PM

The movement of price index has clearly show that the price will not rise this year,
If the price is on the $29k to $30k it would have been better but now the price coming down again to $26k. Everything in bitcoin now is confusing but everything will be fine.
is almost half a year now since the price drops, this is far beyond inflation and fiscal policy of the government, I think bitcoin is suffering heavy weight withdrawals and it might end up been this Stuart for the year.
The drop of bitcoin is more than a year now. It was from last year April that the price started dropping. Government has nothing to do with the price of bitcoin. The only thing no will say is that, heavy weight whales are withdrawing and that makes the price like this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Etranger

Activity: 518
Merit: 857

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 02:19:44 PM

Hope you are OK, my friend.
Bitcoin price has been rising. We have had close to 100% increase in price this year. It will continue to rise until +30,000, then it will drop below 25,000 and start to rise again until it hit new highs.
The price will increase shortly for the sake of this post to prove to you it's rising. Let's cross 30,000,is that okay?

But we have already risen to +30000 not so long time ago. If you stick to your analysis, don't you think we are in a second stage, which means BTC will soon drop below 25000?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████